:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Fate »

Kuribo is definitely 100% pure town
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Johhog »

I definitely agree, and so is Hoppster and probably Skenvoy. But then it becomes much harder. I'll do a reread so I can start contributing.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Eijolend »

So you think the Hoppster and kuribo argument could be town vs town? It's not easy for me to believe that, especially because kuribo seamlessly continued the quarrel VE had with Hoppster.
But if Hoppster and kuribo really both are town, all the action they generate is great for scum who try to stay calm and hide.
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 456, Eijolend wrote:
Sky could you please answer my questions concerning your read on me, I'll repeat it quoted correctly this time:
In post 408, Eijolend wrote:
In post 402, Sky wrote:Eijolend- something feels wrong about this guy. Leaning scum. Seems to be hopping new wagons. Content is little.

Could you explain that wagon hopping part? I took a stance between Hoppster and VE, the two most discussed people at that time and I was the first to vote redFF, so if anything the others hopped my wagon, right?

I was incorrect in my wording. Yes, you did start the wagon. But you took advantage of an already hated player. People had been casting suspicion at redFF prior to your vote and you came to the scene without any hint of future action and placed a vote. Waggoning in my opion, you were just the first to vote.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 477, Eijolend wrote:kuribo seamlessly continued the quarrel VE had with Hoppster.

anyone who's played a game where i've replaced in, will tell you that i have no problem pointing out where my predecessor was an idiot, or scummy, or flat-out wrong in their reads

in this case, however, i think VE had his read of hoppster dead-on.

i'm not just going to say, "oh, yeah, he's town," just because my predecessor thought he was scum, nor would i do the reverse
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
LanseVeritas
LanseVeritas
Townie
LanseVeritas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by LanseVeritas »

In post 474, kuribo wrote:
and also, "lolololol kuribo called me inactive but everyone knows this and also he cusses alot so we can just disregard that lolololol"
WRONG
LOOK HOW WRONG YOU ARE

Actually, it was more along the lines of "You're naturally biased against me so I'm not going to fight against that" and "Stop being so pointlessly inflammatory." Considering how you just responded it's more than glaringly obvious that I'm correct on both accounts.

Eijolend wrote:So you think the Hoppster and kuribo argument could be town vs town? It's not easy for me to believe that, especially because kuribo seamlessly continued the quarrel VE had with Hoppster.

It's entirely possible that that's the case; I don't quite see what's so hard to believe about it. If kuribo has indeed ridden into the game on the back of a town role and he agrees with VE's reads in general it's not hard to see why he'd continue the case which was grounded for him.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 480, LanseVeritas wrote:Actually, it was more along the lines of "You're naturally biased against me so I'm not going to fight against that" and "Stop being so pointlessly inflammatory." Considering how you just responded it's more than glaringly obvious that I'm correct on both accounts.

Of course I'm biased against you, I hate when people sign up for a game and don't bother playing.

What makes you think my "inflammatory" language is pointless? Hell, what makes you think it's me trying to be inflammatory?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 480, LanseVeritas wrote:VE's reads in general

hold up man, let's not say things we can't take back

I said I agreed with him about Hoppster, not his reads in general. i don't acutally think Hiraki was "intentionally trolling" VE. I god damn well disagree with him that redFF is by any stretch a decent player. VE obviously thought Sky was scum, I thought Sky was mostly town until recently, as I pointed out in #381. And #402 really fucking sets my nerves on edge about Sky, doubly so with him defending Hoppster by speculating that Hopps may be new to the game when a simple fucking wiki check would show otherwise.

If Sky flips scum, I guarangoddamntee you that Hopps is scum, because of all this, and because of Hopp's vote on him. Look at this shit! He wants to be on Sky's wagon so fucking bad, even though he claims to think I'm scum. You know why? Because he feels like he needs the "towncred" that he thinks he'll get from bussing Sky, and he knows that he doesn't need to bother trying to get me lynched today because he'll just kill me tonight. And if some crazed fuckery happens that leaves me alive, he thinks he can parlay Sky's scumflip into some sweet town cred and get me lynched first in that 1v1 tomorrow.

Think about it. If Hoppster thinks I'm scum, there's NO fucking reason for him not to be voting me. NONE. He refuses to move his vote off Sky, onto me, because he says he thinks he's "caught scum." But... why not be voting me if he's so god damn sure he's "caught scum?" (Hint: He's bussing Sky, and it looks scummy as shit to vote for a claimed doc)

LanseVeritas
LanseVeritas
Townie
LanseVeritas
Townie
Townie

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by LanseVeritas »

In post 481, kuribo wrote:Of course I'm biased against you, I hate when people sign up for a game and don't bother playing.
What makes you think my "inflammatory" language is pointless? Hell, what makes you think it's me trying to be inflammatory?

I would have not been V/LA if I had not had more important things to do and I've made that clear. It's rather meaningless to hold that sort of grudge.
Clearly swearing randomly at me is pointless. I'm fairly certain you're capable of getting your arguments across without swearing at all. It just seems over-the-top and generally desperate. Don't even see how your last statement makes any semblance of sense.

In post 482, kuribo wrote:
In post 480, LanseVeritas wrote:VE's reads in general

hold up man, let's not say things we can't take back

I said I agreed with him about Hoppster, not his reads in general. i don't acutally think Hiraki was "intentionally trolling" VE. I god damn well disagree with him that redFF is by any stretch a decent player. VE obviously thought Sky was scum, I thought Sky was mostly town until recently, as I pointed out in #381. And #402 really fucking sets my nerves on edge about Sky, doubly so with him defending Hoppster by speculating that Hopps may be new to the game when a simple fucking wiki check would show otherwise.

If Sky flips scum, I guarangoddamntee you that Hopps is scum, because of all this, and because of Hopp's vote on him. Look at this shit! He wants to be on Sky's wagon so fucking bad, even though he claims to think I'm scum. You know why? Because he feels like he needs the "towncred" that he thinks he'll get from bussing Sky, and he knows that he doesn't need to bother trying to get me lynched today because he'll just kill me tonight. And if some crazed fuckery happens that leaves me alive, he thinks he can parlay Sky's scumflip into some sweet town cred and get me lynched first in that 1v1 tomorrow.

Think about it. If Hoppster thinks I'm scum, there's NO fucking reason for him not to be voting me. NONE. He refuses to move his vote off Sky, onto me, because he says he thinks he's "caught scum." But... why not be voting me if he's so god damn sure he's "caught scum?" (Hint: He's bussing Sky, and it looks scummy as shit to vote for a claimed doc)

-shrug- Fine, I stand corrected, VEs reads on Hoppster. And Sky. Because now you think he's scum. no?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 483, LanseVeritas wrote:
-shrug- Fine, I stand corrected, VEs reads on Hoppster. And Sky. Because now you think he's scum. no?

Are you illiterate? When I replaced in, I was leaning Sky-town, and a handful of posts since that time have made me think otherwise.

VE wasn't here when those posts were made, so it's pretty god damned disingenuous to act as if I'm parroting his read of Sky. Unless you think I said, "Oh! Shit! VE though Sky was scum, I screwed up, better go rectify THAT!"

:roll:

wait, here's another one:

:roll:

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 483, LanseVeritas wrote:I would have not been V/LA if I had not had more important things to do and I've made that clear. It's rather meaningless to hold that sort of grudge.

It's not holding a grudge. You keep up this sort of idiocy, I'm going to run out of :roll:!

You went VLA, fine, whatever whatever. But your content since coming back, up until what? The last 2 hours? Has been useless. Three weeks and two days, and you don't understand why anyone would be annoyed with that? Really? REALLY?

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Heyyyy it's fateeeeeee
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

ugh god, see what you made me do? made me call you an idiot on your birthday

thanks for that

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 486, Hiraki wrote:Heyyyy it's fateeeeeee

get your lazy ass back here

are you going to bother contributing at all?

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I was under the impression I'd get that quick Sky mislynch in

damnit
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 489, Hiraki wrote:quick Sky mislynch

fate, this guy's stealing your bit

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Post by Hoppster »

o kuribo

y u so close minded

is it intentional?

protip: you're wrong

Sky seems incredibly indifferent to having 4 votes. Maybe some more will help.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 491, Hoppster wrote:Sky seems incredibly indifferent to having 4 votes. Maybe some more will help.

I'm already voting his partner, though.

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 am

Post by Hoppster »

i am overwhelmed by the power of your rhetoric

you almost convinced me that i was scum there

but uhhh you're the one who keeps saying there's no reason for me to be voting Sky over you when actually I have a fantastic reason - on the other hand, there is actually no reason for you to be voting me over Sky if you think we're buddies

tru fax
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:11 am

Post by kuribo »

other than the fact that my opinion of Sky's alignment rests partly on your scumflip

and besides, your "fantastic reason" is that you want town cred by bussing your partner, and watching you ride the Skybus to a scum win would mess up my win condition

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:24 am

Post by redFF »

kuribo looks far better coming out of this, at this stage a hoppster or sky lynch is fine
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Fate »

Is Hiraki being a useless fuck?

Vote: Hiraki

kgg
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 496, Fate wrote:Is Hiraki being a useless fuck?

Vote: Hiraki

kgg
I've actually been being more useful then normal this game.

It might've been the other game though.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Hoppster »

In post 494, kuribo wrote:other than the fact that my opinion of Sky's alignment rests partly on your scumflip

and besides, your "fantastic reason" is that you want town cred by bussing your partner, and watching you ride the Skybus to a scum win would mess up my win condition

meh, okay, that's a fair point I hadn't considered about your Sky read (but then again you have been screaming that I am obvbussing so I still don't see it as being a HUGE issue for you to lynch Sky today)

(also, wrong)

In post 495, redFF wrote:kuribo looks far better coming out of this, at this stage a hoppster or sky lynch is fine

you know

less people would probably think you were terrible if you actually provided anything resembling logic

(i say probably because then again your 'logic' might actually just draw attention to you being terrible)
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Johhog »

So perhaps this is the time to put Sky at L-1?

Kuribo, I have to admit that I (at least instinctively) see the connection between Sky and Hoppster. I'll reread it if Sky flips scum.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness

Return to “Completed Open Games”