Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1254, The Fonz wrote:Seriously, can someone explain how that post of DX's could in any way be interpreted as showing insider knowledge? It completely escapes me.

1. It doesn't. I think GW is trying to say that DX knew Max was a roleblocker before he claimed, despite that post coming after Maxous was outed.

2. David actually does have insider knowledge, because he has been revealed as part of a secret society already.

3. I don't know why GW is trying to portray David as Maxous's buddy, because that's simply not possible. David is confirmed not-wolf.

What does strike me as insider knowledge is this pair of posts:

In post 908, Maxous wrote:
In post 906, ToastyToast wrote:Who did you roleblock last night, and (given that there was only one kill), why didn't you reveal it immediately?

And you revealed this...why?
Seriously.

I roleblocked BBmolla.
And yeah, it slightly increased my suspicion, but it's not as if there are'nt any other numerous reasons a kill would of been prevented.
It was nothing worth claiming for.

I might be missing the context here, but judging by the reaction from Maxous he didn't say anything about being a roleblocker before TT outed him.
FoS: ToastyToast
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 4.4

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

David Xanatos (5): StefanB, Empking's Alt, Global Warming, BBmolla, Ghostlin
Otolia (2): sorgster, Dry-fit
The Fonz (1): Bogre
Oversoul (1): PeregrineV
PeregrineV (1): Yosarian2
Dry-fit (1): The Fonz
sorgster (1): Wraith

Not voting (5): whispersilk, Otolia, Oversoul, ToastyToast, David Xanatos

Deadline is November 18th, at 7:00pm EST.
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2011-11-18 19:00:00)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, David, if you want to prove your town cred once and for all, could you be useful like create your reads and, I don't know...vote?

Everyone on this list needs to have votes placed: Not voting (5): whispersilk, Otolia, Oversoul, ToastyToast, David Xanatos

C'mon, kids, you've got to have a few scum suspects left at the Day 4 juncture.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:02 am

Post by StefanB »

I looked at the waggons, not much I can do with it but:

Never voted for Werewolf:
BBmolla (confirmed non wolf)
Wraith (had TheJak as number 4 on his lynchprioritylist)
Dry-fit (voted wolf day 1, was the counterwagon to TheJak)
DavidXanatos (confirmed non wolf)

voted both werewolfes:
Global Warning, Ghostlin, ToastyToast, sorgster, StefanB*

* StefanB voted only after the guilty on Maxous

Voted only TheJak
Otolia, Oversoul, Bogre, DavidXanatos

Voted only Maxous
Whispersilk*, Yosarian2*, Empking's Alt, PeregrineV, TheFonz*

*Whispersik and Yosarian2 later unvoted Maxous.
*TheFonz voted only on Maxous after a guilty

For reference mostly
Is interestin, very suprised if people who voted both werewolves are werewolf. If their is a * behind the name the vote is a weaker indicator for aligment.

Wraith:
So you think that Toasty did after busing TheJak, did claim a role, outed his scumbuddy and tryed to get him killed, while there is a second scumgroup? Did you really think about that FOS?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:05 am

Post by Wraith »

@Stefan: Insider knowledge doesn't necessarily mean scumbuddy.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:48 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1275, Wraith wrote:
I might be missing the context here, but judging by the reaction from Maxous he didn't say anything about being a roleblocker before TT outed him.
FoS: ToastyToast

I might be missing your point, but don't we know Toasty has insider knowledge from the very fact that he claimed role info that confirmed Max as being an RB? That kind of insider knowledge doesn't indicate scum?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Magua »

Vote Count 4.5

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

David Xanatos (5): StefanB, Empking's Alt, Global Warming, BBmolla, Ghostlin
Otolia (2): sorgster, Dry-fit
The Fonz (1): Bogre
Oversoul (1): PeregrineV
PeregrineV (1): Yosarian2
Dry-fit (1): The Fonz
sorgster (1): Wraith

Not voting (5): whispersilk, Otolia, Oversoul, ToastyToast, David Xanatos

Deadline is November 18th, at 7:00pm EST.
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2011-11-18 19:00:00)
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:02 am

Post by sorgster »

Unvote
Vote Toasty
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 am

Post by StefanB »

Wraith: So what exactly is that scummy inside information that you FOSED Toasty for, if he is not a scumbuddy? What is your logic/thinking here.

Sorgster: Please explain your last vote, so it is just huh?
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Wraith »

Geez, I guess I didn't think that through enough, because y'all are right.
Show

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:56 am

Post by Bogre »

In post 1252, Otolia wrote:Main suspects so far are Dry-Fit and sorgster. They haven't been really convincing at all and I am at a loss as to why they focus me so much. Scum likelihood is high but so is backseat townies.

I agree with that.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Bogre »

In post 1258, Dry-fit wrote:

And as for The Fonz, by your own logic wouldn't that mean you think The Fonz is lying, and therefore scum?

Strongly tempted to join this David wagon. Doesn't look like Otolia wagon is going anywhere again...

This doesn't make sense, and he's only 'strongly tempted' to join the DX wagon. Why are you hesistant to join a wagon? Are you voting currently?
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:00 am

Post by sorgster »

In post 906, ToastyToast wrote:Who did you roleblock last night, and (given that there was only one kill), why didn't you reveal it immediately?

Seriously.

I roleblocked BBmolla.
And yeah, it slightly increased my suspicion, but it's not as if there are'nt any other numerous reasons a kill would of been prevented.

This was quoted by wraith a few posts ago. Showed toasty knew maxous was a roleblocker before maxous claimed. I can't see any other reason than scumbuddies for this.
Marathon Game record
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1287, sorgster wrote:

Seriously.

I roleblocked BBmolla.

This was quoted by wraith a few posts ago. Showed toasty knew maxous was a roleblocker before maxous claimed. I can't see any other reason than scumbuddies for this.

Well that's wrong and I was wrong. Stefan pointed out this: Why would Toasty out his own scumbuddy for no reason after he'd already lost another D1? Answer: He wouldn't. So unless TT is a scum investigative role for the Mafia Team, he's definitely not wolf, at least.
Show

StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:20 am

Post by StefanB »

Seriously.

I roleblocked BBmolla.

Uh Sorgster, Toasty claimed a role known as follower (Voyeur in mafiadiscusion), that's not exactly new. So my former post for it not beeing likly that they are scumpartners.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 am

Post by sorgster »

Unvote

It could have been a desperate scum gambit to save maxous though. If that's done this early, people will doubt scum would try that.
Marathon Game record
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1289, StefanB wrote:

Seriously.

I roleblocked BBmolla.

Uh Sorgster, Toasty claimed a role known as follower (Voyeur in mafiadiscusion), that's not exactly new. So my former post for it not beeing likly that they are scumpartners.

Ah, that was the context I overlooked. Totally forgot about his claim.
Show

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:18 am

Post by BBmolla »

Sorgster's jump on there was wierd.

I find it strange that tons of people are ignoring the largest wagon without stating any specific reason.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 1286, Bogre wrote:
In post 1258, Dry-fit wrote:

And as for The Fonz, by your own logic wouldn't that mean you think The Fonz is lying, and therefore scum?

Strongly tempted to join this David wagon. Doesn't look like Otolia wagon is going anywhere again...

This doesn't make sense, and he's only 'strongly tempted' to join the DX wagon. Why are you hesistant to join a wagon? Are you voting currently?

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm only hesitant to join the DX wagon because I think Otolia is more likely to be scum. I'm voting for Otolia right now.

Otolia wrote:But that's okay, I let people enjoy backseat townie role once in a while as long as we keep lynching scum, you will have no influence whatsoever on the outcome of the game.

If I'm one of your top suspects, why do you think it's okay to let me hang around in the background?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

apologies for not posting recently, I'm writing a massive 15 page essay this weekend.
@sorgster and Wraith: where the hell were you yesterday? I'm kind of the reason Maxous is lynched bro.
Seems there's been all kinds of stupid since I last posted

FOS: sorgster
for being on the Maxous wagon without understanding one of the primary reasons for his lynch.
Wraith was on the sorgster wagon, which suggests that he is merely late to the party. pay more attention plz.

also,
vote:Otolia
the main wagons don't look like good one's to me. since Ghostlin asked, this is where my mind is at and where my vote should be.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1292, BBmolla wrote:Sorgster's jump on there was wierd.

I find it strange that tons of people are ignoring the largest wagon without stating any specific reason.

it's because the wagon doesn't make sense to me (and I can see similar reactions to those "ignoring" it)
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by sorgster »

In post 1294, ToastyToast wrote:apologies for not posting recently, I'm writing a massive 15 page essay this weekend.
@sorgster and Wraith: where the hell were you yesterday? I'm kind of the reason Maxous is lynched bro.
Seems there's been all kinds of stupid since I last posted

FOS: sorgster
for being on the Maxous wagon without understanding one of the primary reasons for his lynch.
Wraith was on the sorgster wagon, which suggests that he is merely late to the party. pay more attention plz.

also,
vote:Otolia
the main wagons don't look like good one's to me. since Ghostlin asked, this is where my mind is at and where my vote should be.

My primary reason for being on the maxous wagon was that there were 2 large wagons, mine and his.
Marathon Game record
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1290, sorgster wrote:
Unvote

It could have been a desperate scum gambit to save maxous though. If that's done this early, people will doubt scum would try that.

Wait...Toasty claiming information that implied maxous was scum roleblocker, and voting for maxious, could have been a gambit to defend maxious?

I don't get this at all. I don't get your vote for him, or Wrath's vote for him, and I especally don't get why you voted him but then only justified your vote in this post while you were unvoting him.

unvote
vote:sorgster
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Wraith »

@TT: No, I was paying attention yesterday because I remember people talking about a Voyeur, but I just totally forgot it was your claim.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Wraith »

Actually, strike the above. What the fuck did I even do yesterday? If I'd seen your claim for realz I probably would have been on Max like that *snaps fingers*

My head hurts now.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”