Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1423, EtherealCookie wrote:Welp. Suspicions of Magua return. I recall him pushing for Manho's lynch last day too. He's very likely on the other scum team.

VOTE: Magua

Wasn't your whole premise that Mag was SC's buddy?

In post 0, Wraith wrote:
StrangerCoug
Henrich Bremburg (Bremburg One-Shot Bulletproof)
, Exiled Day Two
manho
4th Legion "Deathbringers" (Bremburg Recruited Traitor)
, Murdered Night Five

Though I'm much much more concerned with his lurking than with his pushing of Andy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also like half this game you've been pushing for a Vezok lynch and now you just ignore him?

16. vezokpiraka
8. EtherealCookie
22. Magua
23. MacDougall
18. MattP
4. Bogre
7. AGar
19. kdowns
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Why isn't Kdowns dead? Why would the scum kill all these other players and not the only real "confirmed" townie we have?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Either to make him appear scummy or he's not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Mac would you be up for a Ec or Vez lynch today?

MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah they're fine lynches.

And "to make him appear scummy" would have been a very patient and risky endeavour imo. Up until right now he has been completely devoid of suspicion whatsoever, so surely by now someone would have taken a shot at him. That, and as a "confirmed town" shouldn't he take the lead in our scum hunting? He has done jack of it and has coasted.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1422, Magua wrote:
In post 1403, MattP wrote:I still feel pretty sure about Magua/EC.

Which scumteam do you see me on? Empking/PeregrineV, or StrangerCoug/manho?

What about EtherealCookie?

I'd guess you and EC are mafia together. This is due to distancing from yesterday between you two. You and manho don't fit as mafia together. Therefore, I'd put you and EC with Empking/Peregrine.

However, that would mean that there are 4 mafia in the empking group and as a result probably 4 in the SC group, which would be a ridiculously large amount of mafia.

The distancing between you two could have just been sincere, meaning that you wouldn't be on the same team. Basically, I'd say that you are definitely not in the SC group and with EC I am not sure which group he would be in.
SlappyKrust
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 1427, MacDougall wrote:Why isn't Kdowns dead? Why would the scum kill all these other players and not the only real "confirmed" townie we have?

How about because he's fucking terrible?

No offense, kdowns.

<_<
>_>

MattP wrote:I'd guess you and EC are mafia together. This is due to distancing from yesterday between you two. You and manho don't fit as mafia together. Therefore, I'd put you and EC with Empking/Peregrine.

D1 end-of-day votecount from #731:

Empking(12):
EtherealCookie
, SleepyKrew,
Magua
, Otolia, manho, MattP, StrangerCoug, SodaSpirit17, Nero Cain , kdowns, Shinki, Nero Cain, MacDougall

Just want to make sure you're serious on this.

What I want to know is, why is everyone ignoring Bogre?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by kdowns »

No Offense is really Taken, Magua. I understand I am a horrible player.

NC, My constant point out that he claimed VT is because people were still freaking out about him saying he was Roleblocked.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Magua wrote:
In post 1427, MacDougall wrote:Why isn't Kdowns dead? Why would the scum kill all these other players and not the only real "confirmed" townie we have?

How about because he's fucking terrible?

No offense, kdowns.

<_<
>_>

MattP wrote:I'd guess you and EC are mafia together. This is due to distancing from yesterday between you two. You and manho don't fit as mafia together. Therefore, I'd put you and EC with Empking/Peregrine.

D1 end-of-day votecount from #731:

Empking(12):
EtherealCookie
, SleepyKrew,
Magua
, Otolia, manho, MattP, StrangerCoug, SodaSpirit17, Nero Cain , kdowns, Shinki, Nero Cain, MacDougall

What I want to know is, why is everyone ignoring Bogre?

Because Bogre would be an easy lynch and that's especially poor for you to put forth when you are under pressure. Bogre may well be scum, but it's scummy to want him lynched at this stage imo. The fact that there are two scum teams and only one lynch per day makes it even more likely that scum would bus him, scum from the other team.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by MacDougall »

In post 1433, kdowns wrote:No Offense is really Taken, Magua. I understand I am a horrible player.

NC, My constant point out that he claimed VT is because people were still freaking out about him saying he was Roleblocked.

Kdowns, I want some reads from you please. You can't keep coasting here.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1426, Nero Cain wrote:also like half this game you've been pushing for a Vezok lynch and now you just ignore him?

16. vezokpiraka
8. EtherealCookie
22. Magua
23. MacDougall
18. MattP
4. Bogre
7. AGar
19. kdowns

See. He is pushing for my lynch. He roleblocked me at night in order for me to have no chance to escape, but he didn't knew I'm a VT.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1432, Magua wrote:
Empking(12):
EtherealCookie
, SleepyKrew,
Magua

I have started bandwagons on my own scumbuddies so many times it's ridiculous, and guess what, many of those times I cruised through without so much as a raise of the eyebrow. I don't consider that a reason to discount you, in fact, the fact that you both jumped on the wagon so quickly, one after the other, is even more disconcerting.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by MattP »

EBWOP: EC didn't jump on the wagon, he started it. I just want to clarify before someone calls it out.
SlappyKrust
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by MacDougall »

MattP that is absurd. Sure there is a very remote chance that they bussed Empking but Empking proved to be an important scum role and they had no need to hunt him the way they did. It's not like before they chimed in he was already as good as dead. I don't believe either of them are on the Empking team.

It's far more likely that he was trying to bus manho, but the logic you display in saying "you don't go with manho (because you tried to get him lynched) but you go with empking (who you bussed entirely from the beginning and which makes far less sense) is not good.

I'm considering unvoting Magua because of this. I'd like for Magua to explain to me how he is conclusively not on the same team as manho.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1436, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1426, Nero Cain wrote:also like half this game you've been pushing for a Vezok lynch and now you just ignore him?

16. vezokpiraka
8. EtherealCookie
22. Magua
23. MacDougall
18. MattP
4. Bogre
7. AGar
19. kdowns

See. He is pushing for my lynch. He roleblocked me at night in order for me to have no chance to escape, but he didn't knew I'm a VT.

other than the fact that this is the worst logic ever (and I still have no fucking clue what you being/claiming VT has to do with anything. Escaping? WTF are you talking about?) I've been calling you scum for awhile now and you ignored it. Likewise EC has as well. But now that you might ACTULLY get lynchedyour only now up in arms about it.

MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Why is Agar so low on your list Nero? What makes vociferously targeting a player that you think is town such a town read?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1439, MacDougall wrote:MattP that is absurd. Sure there is a very remote chance that they bussed Empking but Empking proved to be an important scum role and they had no need to hunt him the way they did. It's not like before they chimed in he was already as good as dead. I don't believe either of them are on the Empking team.

It's far more likely that he was trying to bus manho, but the logic you display in saying "you don't go with manho (because you tried to get him lynched) but you go with empking (who you bussed entirely from the beginning and which makes far less sense) is not good.

I'm considering unvoting Magua because of this. I'd like for Magua to explain to me how he is conclusively not on the same team as manho.

Just sayin' I've done this before, many times. I would provide links but you would have to register to the forum. My point is that I don't believe is discounts them from being mafia with Empking, especially if they are experienced players.

The reason why I believe that the manho distancing seems more genuine is because with Empking EC made ZERO posts alluding to Empking being mafia before voting him. Magua made one. That one post only said that he was up for an Empking lynch. There was no distancing at all, rather a quick start of a bandwagon. It could very easily be scum strategy.

My point is not that it INCRIMINATES them, my point is that it does not disqualify them from being scum with Empking. I'm making that point due to personal experience.
SlappyKrust
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Didn't your case ultimately boil down to them being partners with at least one of the deceased scum?

And... post #335 in Magua's ISO. Read it. Then read the next few. You are wrong.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:13 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1412, kdowns wrote:VOTE: MattP

If only you read the rest of 1410 you would see that he said "Jokes on you. I'm VT"

Your reaction is clearly scum.

If you paid attention, you'd realize that you're an idiot and basically MattP was valid to a point.

@Vezok
Shut up, you're wrong.

VOTE: Magua

I'd much rather kill him today than fight with everyone about how Macdougall is scum (he still is), because no one is going to actually listen so.

In post 1441, MacDougall wrote:Why is Agar so low on your list Nero? What makes vociferously targeting a player that you think is town such a town read?

Am I a scumread this minute or a townread?

How about this minute?

Magua, you're at L-1. Someone should hopefully smash your face in sooner than later.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:35 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1443, MacDougall wrote:Didn't your case ultimately boil down to them being partners with at least one of the deceased scum?

And... post #335 in Magua's ISO. Read it. Then read the next few. You are wrong.

My case did not "boil down to that". I am saying during the interractions yesterday Andrius was a clear town read to me, which I stated multiple times, and the interractions between Magua, EC and Andrius made me sure the former two were scum. In any case, I missed those several posts by Magua when reading over (before you call me out on that, I have an organic chemistry and biology midterm this week, which is why I said I'd be much less active and could be replaced, so I can't be totally on top of it). It makes it less likely that he is partners with Empking simply because it makes it not a distancing vote (he didn't immediately vote, he first brought up valid points). Additionally, since he posted that and then EC voted prior to him, yet he still voted afterwards, makes it even LESS likely (voting with no reason not guaranteeing people will bandwagon =/= providing valid reasoning to suggest a lynch and then spurring a bandwagon by being one of the first bandwagon votes). However, EC can DEFINITELY still be mafia with Empking.

And with that, I'm gonna assume that Magua just had a shitty read on Andrius, pushed it out of boldness and is town. To prevent scum hammering him, I'm gonna
Unvote
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:39 am

Post by MattP »

Magua, what is your read on AGar currently? Cuz his last post was pretty damn scummy if I do say so myself.
SlappyKrust
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Magua »

AGar wrote:I'd much rather kill him today than fight with everyone about how Macdougall is scum (he still is), because no one is going to actually listen so.

Am I scum with Macdougall?
If so, why do you think Macdougall is bussing me instead of me bussing him?
If not, why do you think I'm defending Macdougall?

MattP wrote:Magua, what is your read on AGar currently? Cuz his last post was pretty damn scummy if I do say so myself.

AGar is being incredibly opportunistic, especially since, being familiar with vezokpiraka's play, he *knows* that vezok has a tendency to hammer just about anyone at L-1 as both town and scum. In addition, his reads aren't changing in response to events -- he had both Peregrine and manho down as townreads, and we know that at least manho was recruited before D5 and was still pushing for the Macdougall lynch. It all reads like simply going after easy targets. Macdougall is an easy target. I'm, given D5 yesterday, an easy target. There's a severe lack of effort.

I *still* want to know what people think about Bogre. It's D6.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:01 am

Post by MattP »

Yeo, after reevaluating I think AGaR is scum. His interactions with MacDougall throughout the round actually made me think him a 2-dimensional townie, because I don't see scum being so audacious. However, this new post was just a blatant and easy attempt for him to get you lynched. I think he is mafia with manho.

Vote:
AGaR
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:01 am

Post by MattP »

EBWOP: