Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:03 am

Post by MattP »

Also, I have very little read on Bogre. He is barely contributing to the round. If anything I think there are bigger and louder fish to fry right now. I'd put him more towards scum than town however due to general stalkitude and slight buddying with me. That's really all I have right now to base my read off of.
SlappyKrust
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

First, a correction on one of my last posts. Vezok DID somewhat respond to the allegations from me and EC.

In post 1441, MacDougall wrote:Why is Agar so low on your list Nero?
What makes vociferously targeting a player that you think is town such a town read?

b/c I don't suspect Agar. Is there a reason that I should? Don't get the bolded question.

Borge was (and still is) listed as a possible lurker scum. I don't remember anything "scummy" from him. I'm going to reread him and everyone else.

vote:EC
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Wraith »

No flavor this votecount, dealing with some very frustrating school-related bullshit that's leaving me exhausted.

Votecount 6.1

Magua
(3)
:
MacDougall,
MattP
, EtherealCookie, AGar

EtherealCookie
(2)
:
Bogre, Nero Cain
AGar
(1)
:
MattP
Nero Cain
(1)
:
vezokpiraka
MattP
(1)
:
kdowns
Bogre
(1)
:
Magua
vezokpiraka
(0)
:
Nero Cain

Not Voting
(0)
:

With 9 alive it takes
to lynch.

Deadline for this day is
November 21, 2011

Magua
stands at
L-2
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:05 am

Post by MacDougall »

Nero Cain wrote:First, a correction on one of my last posts. Vezok DID somewhat respond to the allegations from me and EC.

In post 1441, MacDougall wrote:Why is Agar so low on your list Nero?
What makes vociferously targeting a player that you think is town such a town read?

b/c I don't suspect Agar. Is there a reason that I should? Don't get the bolded question.

Borge was (and still is) listed as a possible lurker scum. I don't remember anything "scummy" from him. I'm going to reread him and everyone else.

vote:EC

The reason I ask is because that is the only thing Agar has really done. So you are basing your town read on him on that, because that's all he has done.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:07 am

Post by MacDougall »

UNVOTE: Magua
VOTE: kdowns
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1454, MacDougall wrote:UNVOTE: Magua
VOTE: kdowns

Mac

Do you think kdowns was lying about shooting SK?

Do you think the mafia was given an extra Night Kill?
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:49 am

Post by MacDougall »

Do you recall that he was killed before we realised there were two scum teams?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1456, MacDougall wrote:Do you recall that he was killed before we realised there were two scum teams?

First, I fail to see how that makes any difference at all in the questions I asked.

Second, the scum undoubtedly knew the moment they saw their role PMs that there were two teams (due to team size for a 25 player game). Probably even moreso now because having a traitor for each team means a smaller starting team.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:29 am

Post by MacDougall »

Are you serious? You need to go back and read the part where he revealed it again.

People were trying to work out whether SleepyKrew was the scum kill OR something else. Because there were two kills. Nobody back then considered that they were two separate scum kills. Kdowns claims that SK was his vig kill, and rides the easy train to confirmed townville.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Magua »

Er.

There were *3* kills: gandalf, SleepyKrew, and JDGA.

So. Where did the extra kill come from? Back to my original questions. Do you think kdowns is lying about shooting SleepyKrew, and, do you think that one of the mafia was given an additional 1-shot kill?
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:43 am

Post by MacDougall »

I think that kdowns killed SleepyKrew but is scum. I think that gandalf or JDGA died for another reason. Maybe they targeted a PGO or there is a SK? I dunno, I just don't trust kdowns at all anymore. A confirmed townie doesn't play like him. Why are you so defensive of him?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1460, MacDougall wrote:I think that kdowns killed SleepyKrew but is scum. I think that gandalf or JDGA died for another reason. Maybe they targeted a PGO or there is a SK?

No SK. This is D6, there's been no additional kills since N1. PGO? Maybe. More plausible than SK. But still, it's D6 without any additional kills since then. Very unlikely. And I don't think Wraith would have a PGO to begin with. So.

MacDougall wrote:I dunno, I just don't trust kdowns at all anymore. A confirmed townie doesn't play like him. Why are you so defensive of him?

His being confirmed town or not has nothing to do with his play.

I am defensive about him for the same reason I'm defensive about you. I don't want town lynched. You're town. kdowns is 99.99% town.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by kdowns »

UNVOTE:

Mac, I don't know if that was intentionally but how could JDGA have died anyways EVEN if there was a PGO because he was a VT, also Gandalf is a Watcher/Guardian, I believe that was a Random Scum Kill because if there was a PGO there certainly would of been another kill somewhere else during the night phases.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Kdowns if you're town start making reads.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by MacDougall »

Nice reads kdowns.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:00 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1447, Magua wrote:Am I scum with Macdougall? If so, why do you think Macdougall is bussing me instead of me bussing him?If not, why do you think I'm defending Macdougall?

Likelihood of you being scum with Macdougall doesn't matter.

You've been playing in a manner that I've found suspect since either D3 or 4 now. Your attacks have been contrived and you've been "sure" of all sorts of wrong reads while defending players without logistical cause. Claiming to be able to read new players is not a logical reason to out and out defend someone while ignoring the actual points being brought up against someone.

@MattP
If you find me to be scummy, then so be it. But right now, town is likely in a 5:2:2 scenario, and I can 100% guarantee that you are not lynching me today. With absolute certainty to the fullest extent. So right now, I'd suggest focusing on finding another lynch.

My lynchpool is {Magua, EC, Mac}

I'd be shocked if we lynched any less than 2 scum out of those three. Mac has been outlined a million and one times. Magua has his consistent shady play with reasonings behind everything that have seemed extremely contrived, including some severe unexplicable frustration when his lynch-of-choice in Andrius stalls out at one point yesterday. EC has set this game on lol-control and basically just poked in on what he thinks he can fly by on.

Vezok has been completely and utterly disengaged from this game to the point of him actually playing against his wincon right now if he's scum. NC has been a consistently positive read I've had thus far in the game, one of the few I haven't had any wavering feelings on. Kdowns is 99.99999999% conf-town. Bogre and MattP have been conclusively wild-card reads for me, which concerns me, but I'd rather take a shot at a read I have confidence in - an EC, Magua or Mac - rather than one of these two right now.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Magua »

AGar wrote:You've been playing in a manner that I've found suspect since either D3 or 4 now. Your attacks have been contrived and you've been "sure" of all sorts of wrong reads while defending players without logistical cause. Claiming to be able to read new players is not a logical reason to out and out defend someone while ignoring the actual points being brought up against someone.

Yes, I've been sure of wrong reads. Shit happens. I'm really sorry to Andrius, but that's about it. I was right on Empking and manho, and I was right on Peregrine until the entire town started derping on MacDougall which made him look better in comparison.

AGar wrote:
Likelihood of you being scum with Macdougall doesn't matter.

That's complete bullshit, and is a symptom of you not bothering to think these things through. Even your grouping of (Magua, EtherealCookie, MacDougall) reads like you picking three names out of a hat, and is already prepping for "Magua flips town, need to go after the next target."
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:46 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1466, Magua wrote:That's complete bullshit, and is a symptom of you not bothering to think these things through. Even your grouping of (Magua, EtherealCookie, MacDougall) reads like you picking three names out of a hat, and is already prepping for "Magua flips town, need to go after the next target."

Why do your interactions with an unflipped player matter if your isolated actions read as scum-motivated?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Magua »

If I'm scum, why am I defending MacDougall as town? What is my motivation?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:13 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1464, MacDougall wrote:Nice reads kdowns.

Being a little impatient there aren't you?
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 am

Post by MacDougall »

8 hours is impatient?

Nice contribution though. Where are these reads?
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Magua »

Need more posting from Bogre, EtherealCookie, vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1471, Magua wrote:Need more posting from Bogre, EtherealCookie, vezokpiraka

What do you need? I made my stance clear.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Magua »

Your stance is that you were roleblocked last Night and that Nero Cain roleblocked you.

Got that part.

But what makes Nero Cain the roleblocker?

Who else besides Nero is mafia?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:43 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1473, Magua wrote:Your stance is that you were roleblocked last Night and that Nero Cain roleblocked you.

Got that part.

But what makes Nero Cain the roleblocker?

Who else besides Nero is mafia?

Nero came out of the gates with a vote on me.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”