ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

@Wraith: I mean where were you D3? I feel like 1) if you had an issue with it/recognized what I was saying you would have mentioned it on D3, when I claimed the result. It's what put Maxous as the topic of discussion and therefore was hard to miss. I may have claimed follower today but my result was used and made apparent a loooong time ago.

Either way, I think you're reaction, when compared to sorgster's, is townish given that you rechecked what you said and now get my result. Nothing wrong with having a concern about something. Creating a conspiracy theory, on the other hand...
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1299, Wraith wrote:Actually, strike the above. What the fuck did I even do yesterday? If I'd seen your claim for realz I probably would have been on Max like that *snaps fingers*

My head hurts now.

Toasty claimed that he had information that Max was a roleblocker, and Max confirmed that he was. That part wasn't really a big deal. The bigger deal was that Max's behavior didn't really seem to fit a pro-town roleblocker with the target he claimed.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Actually, I probably shouldn't be on sorgster; I briefly forgot about the whole end of the day thing yesterday.
unvote

I guess I'm going to probably go for dry-fit for now; like I said, he's probably my best suspect for mafia.
Vote:Dry-Fit
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Wriath's FoS and Sorg's derp wagon read opportunistic scum to me, considering anyone with half a brain and five molecules in their body knew that Toasty already claimed his role. There was no reason for a Toasty jump, and considering Wraith, has spent Day 3 sheeping Fonz, he's already on the shit list. Sorg's jump makes it more likely we had our choice of scum yesterday.

Yeah, they go on the 'to die list'.

Ghostlin's improved list for Day 4:

Let The Bodies Hit The Floor:
DX (has spent too much time in this game already), Wraith (Day 3 sheeps of Fonz, limited posting most other days, that entirely derp FoS from information that would of taken three seconds to find in an ISO), Sorg (we might have not been wrong about Day 3...plus his vote echoing Wraith's FoS's seems to be almost ironic). The Fonz (I....yeah, we'lll just say that I don't disagree with my own case here, but I'll even concede he's not really a viable lynch today.)

Null:
I'm acutally not going to list you, but people like Borge, BBMolla go here, along with lurkermclurkingtons. Anyone not voting and named town or scum goes here, frankly, because I'm getting tired of low activity.

Like a Summer's Day:
TT (Frankly, he didn't have to claim or reveal his result, and the reason he did was TOWN, not SCUM.), GW (has played a pretty town game after fail Day 1 and was pretty much solely responsible for the Max lynch yesterday with his claim), SB (He's working it out. I acutally LIKE his list, and shows effort most scum wouldn't bother with).
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Busy weekend, will read when I get a chance, just a proddodge for the moment.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Magua »

Global Warming prodded.

Vote Count 4.6

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

David Xanatos (5): StefanB, Empking's Alt, Global Warming, BBmolla, Ghostlin
Otolia (2): Dry-fit, ToastyToast
Dry-fit (2): The Fonz, Yosarian2
sorgster (1): Wraith
The Fonz (1): Bogre
Oversoul (1): PeregrineV

Not voting (5): whispersilk, Otolia, Oversoul, David Xanatos, sorgster

Deadline is November 18th, at 7:00pm EST.
Countdown to deadline:
(expired on 2011-11-18 19:00:00)
Global Warming
Global Warming
Goon
Global Warming
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:45 am

Post by Global Warming »

Our bad.

Cons seems to have gone away for something, so it's up to me to transmit our feelings. Or at least mine.
Global Warming
Global Warming
Goon
Global Warming
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:48 am

Post by Global Warming »

Cons was feeling less certain about the fonz before he went MIA due to the secret vote admission. He admits that what he thought was a slip really isn't a slip: he just got too "into" the game, as he said.

He was thinking of voting for DX instead.

I personally feel sorgster and whispersilk and dryfit need to die, so yeah.
Unvote
for now.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Wow, Wraith, your latest series of posts are pretty bad. If I read you correctly, you forgot that Toasty claimed his role?

How many claims have there been in the game total? How many yesterday?

Why was Max lynched? How did the wagon on him first form?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1308, PeregrineV wrote:Wow, Wraith, your latest series of posts are pretty bad. If I read you correctly, you forgot that Toasty claimed his role?

In hindsight I had crazy tunnel vision yesterday, and either ignored a lot of "chaff" or forgot about it.

I thought the Max-wagon had formed basically from the ole "dude's scummy cuz posting" reasoning. And he was lynched because GW revealed he was confirmed werewolf.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Otolia »

Time to get back in this game. I thought I posted here yesterday as well but I failed to do so. In the following days expect a post per day at the minimum from me. If I don't, request a prod from Magua.

David Xanatos
: While he seems scummy it's not obvious far from it. I have in another game observed his tendency to vote No Lynch as town; Though it doesn't clear him it's could certainly be an explanation. Now it's not an argument in itself. I'm not seeing the scummy part in him but that's maybe because we never catch any Mafia aligned player. I would be willing to lynch him because we had fairly good results so far so we can wander on not so good paths if that's what it takes to get back on the right track.

VOTE: David Xanatos

Dry-Fit
: Since his attacks on me he has gone as low under the radar as me. And while that kind of behavior isn't strange for sorgster, I never played with Dry-Fit so I can't judge. He is scummy to me and I'll support any kind of lynch on him.

sorgster
: My conclusion on him are the same as the Dry-Fit ones but sorgster is the worse of the two if that's any help. Will lynch him anytime.

I'll do another re-read tomorrow with further questions for the players.

@Magua
: Would it be acceptable to reduce the duration for prods ?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ok. Never got around to reading the game because I kinda ignored this game and all, but I will give you my opinion on the leading "wagons" by the end of the night. Actually, I think I like that system better. If you want a specific iso of someone, I will reread them and give you my opinions.

So for tonight I am going to iso DX, BBmolla, DF, Otolia
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Magua »

In post 1310, Otolia wrote:@Magua : Would it be acceptable to reduce the duration for prods ?

I will reduce the prod limit from 72 hours to 48 hours if 75% of the living players PM me agreeing (currently, 13 players).
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:48 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Minor thing while I'm reading, I don't recall ever preferring to vote No Lynch, so that's a load of shite right off the bat from Otolia..
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 930, Wraith wrote:Well, your posts today pretty much amount to:

"I'm in a mason group that confirms me not being a werewolf"

Whoopty-doo. Doesn't mean anything.

"Dry-Fit case is good, but other people have established it well enough that anything I might actually contribute would be redundant"

Perfect! An excuse to continue not contributing!

"Well I know I'm not a werewolf, but there's no guarantee about members not being scum"

Aw, you took the words right out of my mouth.

So basically, this is why you are still a good lynch for today:

-You got roleblocked and there was only one kill
-You being in a secret society does not confirm you as town, and in fact makes it very possible you are scum because I wouldn't be surprised if there was a scum mason in your original group
-You continue to not really do anything useful, in fact making excuses as to why you don't have to do anything useful while supporting an easy bandwagon
-Your defense basically amounts to "yo bros im a mason MUST BE CONFIRMED trololol!" and "y u no read posts bro?"

I mean, it's like you're hanging yourself with the scrap of rope you've been given.

In post 1309, Wraith wrote:
In post 1308, PeregrineV wrote:Wow, Wraith, your latest series of posts are pretty bad. If I read you correctly, you forgot that Toasty claimed his role?

In hindsight I had crazy tunnel vision yesterday, and either ignored a lot of "chaff" or forgot about it.

I thought the Max-wagon had formed basically from the ole "dude's scummy cuz posting" reasoning. And he was lynched because GW revealed he was confirmed werewolf.

You seemed pretty up on yesterday, yesterday. :neutral:

What are your thoughts on Oversoul? Sorgster? Global Warming?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Global Warming
Global Warming
Goon
Global Warming
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Global Warming »

Sorry that was gone for a while. I was here but too busy and the day 4 has been a bit boring.

Anyways, I think we need a flip. A summary of today: the game is extremely slow paced and scum is lurking the hell out. I'd like a DX or Sorgster lynch for it.
So let's do that now:
Vote: David Xanatos
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by sorgster »

Vote David Xanatos
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Wraith »

@Peregrine: Man I just deleted what just typed out because it was stupid. Basically my defense here is "I had tunnel vision" which is more a problem than a defense. So can we leave it at that?

Oh, and GW=Town, sorgster=Scum, Oversoul=OnTheFence
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1317, Wraith wrote:@Peregrine: Man I just deleted what just typed out because it was stupid. Basically my defense here is "I had tunnel vision" which is more a problem than a defense. So can we leave it at that?

Oh, and GW=Town, sorgster=Scum, Oversoul=OnTheFence

I'm guessing no one else will care except me, so free pass.

If someone did the same thing you did, and gave the same excuse, would you think them town or scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1310, Otolia wrote:
David Xanatos
: While he seems scummy it's not obvious far from it. I have in another game observed his tendency to vote No Lynch as town; Though it doesn't clear him it's could certainly be an explanation. Now it's not an argument in itself. I'm not seeing the scummy part in him but that's maybe because we never catch any Mafia aligned player. I would be willing to lynch him because we had fairly good results so far so we can wander on not so good paths if that's what it takes to get back on the right track.

VOTE: David Xanatos

Now, I've been defending Otolia, but this is just horrific.

'I have no idea why this player might be scummy but we've lynched right twice so we can afford to lynch town if it might help us get scum at some unspecified point in future.'

In post 1315, Global Warming wrote:Sorry that was gone for a while. I was here but too busy and the day 4 has been a bit boring.

Anyways, I think we need a flip. A summary of today: the game is extremely slow paced and scum is lurking the hell out. I'd like a DX or Sorgster lynch for it.
So let's do that now:
Vote: David Xanatos

Wouldn't it be better to lynch the actual lurkers if that's where you think scum is?

ISOing DavidX, he doesn't really seem to give a firm opinion on anyone all game. Day one can be attributed to his V/LA, but since he's kind of spent the whole time strawmanning the case on him. Stuff like 643 is full on fluff.

HOWEVER:

In post 949, David Xanatos wrote:There is if you don't have a means of communicating with your team and you think something's important. It occurs to me that a Scum group that had it's kill blocked would want rid of the Roleblocker before the next Night, where they could potentially do further damage..

Aside from the ridiculousness of this argument, it appears to be based on the premise that scum don't have daytalk, and we know they do. I see that as a strong town sign.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

unvote:vote:sorgster

do I even have to explain this? He's even admitted to playing with survival as his main goal, and now he just hopped from a vote on me (which was terrible) to a vote on DX without explanation.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by sorgster »

In post 1320, ToastyToast wrote:
unvote:vote:sorgster

do I even have to explain this? He's even
admitted to playing with survival as his main goal
, and now he just hopped from a vote on me (which was terrible) to a vote on DX without explanation.

When did I ever say this?
Marathon Game record
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by The Fonz »

I think he's referring to your open admittance that you voted for Maxous solely because the alternative was your own lynch.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by sorgster »

Let me give you a scenario.
Deadline is nearby. There are two majorbandwagons on person
X
and
Y.
You are
X
. Who are you going to vote for? person
Z
?
Marathon Game record
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Even so sorgster you haven't given any reason for voting DX. In fact looking through your iso, I can't find you mentioning DX once. What gives?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”