Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 1160, Quilford wrote:
Town (S to W)

bvoigt
... moreover, I don't think a [J] kill makes sense coming from him)

yeah, did you even read the thread before you walked in here quilford?

In post 798, J wrote:I wanna look into Quil/FB/Bvoigt/DJ's slot toMorrow most liiiiikely. Same with SH but I'm probably gonna have to re-read that slot sometime.

In post 687, J wrote:
Vote: Amrun

Him/Bvoigt/NS can go.

In post 674, J wrote:
Dislike bvoigt. I haven't seen a single post I really care for that doesn't give me a read that isn't null/scummy. He seems to just be skating along doing nothing and trying to just blend in.

yeah, and you say BV had no reason did kill [J]?

Did you even read the thread quilford!

You have some **** nerve to come here and say my play has been **** when you can't even read a thread for yourself.

you say I've done no zarking analysis. look at all the isos, links quotes and everything I've done. Bear in mind I've only had to read up 25 pages and account for players who have done nothing at all like yourself and you still walk here all Mighty proud of yourself!
well if my best isn't good enough for princess quilford when he can't even see that [J] found BV scummy then I don't know what is

You're Unreasonable, and I honestly am too outraged to point out the swiss chesse holes in the rest of your post!
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

my last scum can be quilford then. His reads are an absolute joke. He clearly hasn't read the thread at all after voting SH (the obvtown), defending his buddy BV to the point where it's an utter lie and using absolute nonsense to justify his the other half of his reads before saying I can't analyse

and that should suit the critics of the 'all scum on wagon' idea

~Screwtape
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:57 am

Post by pidgey »

ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 1163, pidgey wrote:Quil- So i gotta give you a free pass all game to be town?

You are probably scum so thats ok.

And I'm assuming this is some kind of typo. Letting scum live is OK?

Meant it like "You are probably scum, so your analizis on me is bad and dumb, so that's ok"

Anyway, i find it interesting that quil had a "Town meta read" on kondi, and is now attacking me because i'm using "obvious scumtells against him". Perhaps you are that obviously scummy?
Also, on a side note, some of you guys say he is town because he is playing to his town meta... What's his town meta like? Not play the game at all? So if I join another game and quil joins too and he is semi active, that means he is scum?
-----------------
Sup
ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by ScreamingHawk »

In post 1176, Twistedspoon wrote:my last scum can be quilford then. His reads are an absolute joke. He clearly hasn't read the thread at all after voting SH (the obvtown), defending his buddy BV to the point where it's an utter lie and using absolute nonsense to justify his the other half of his reads before saying I can't analyse

I like this post.
Anyone
against
the Quil lynch at this point? If so why so? And who would you prefer? I'd like to see our potential targets for the day narrowed down.
"ScreamingHawk just doesn't understand logic. It's quite apparent, really." - Hiraki
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

I am. I think he's town.
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 1172, Equinox wrote:You can answer this after I've posted about Amrun, but why did you want three posts, specifically? Generally, people ask for posts that show X and Y are Z as opposed to an arbitrary number.

Well I already asked you to explain your town read on Amrun before that, since it wasn't that I thought at least 3 posts would be easy; after all you seem to have a strong town read on her. Then I just stuck to the number 3. Why do you care, anyway?
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

Oh, and I thought it was obvious I meant interesting in terms of his alignment, I don't really care about anything else.
ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by ScreamingHawk »

Where is your vote going FB?
"ScreamingHawk just doesn't understand logic. It's quite apparent, really." - Hiraki
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Equinox »

I care because I'm trying to figure out if it's a real question or not. Whenever I ask someone for something like that, for instance, I wouldn't specify how many posts I want because the amount the person comes up with is as valuable a piece of information as the case itself. When you asked me that question, I thought it odd that you would deliberately deny yourself that information. Furthermore, you asking for only 3 posts out of 50+ posts struck me as strange; considering how strong I'm claiming my read of her is, you should be asking for more than three.
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

The stronger it is the less posts you should need. I can explain why SH is town in one post, for instance. Whereas it'd take me a lot longer to try and elaborate on my feelings on Bvoigt or fatlikepig to pick 2 people.

Combined with #1144 what more info do you think I would possibly need anyway?
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Equinox »

Whoops. I missed your question in the spoiler tag. I'll answer later when I'm actually able.

Of course you can explain why ScreamingHawk is town in one post; he fucking slipped it. To try to apply that to any other reads is like trying to force a square peg through a round hole, and to suggest that strong reads should only come from a few posts as opposed to more posts over time is silly and a fast way to being wrong. My read of Amrun was over several posts, if I hadn't made that clear in some wall post or other I'm not going to look up.

I don't know what other information you need. That's for you to decide. What I do know is the way you asked for the information was self-limiting, and that's what concerns me.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Quilford »

Twistedspoon wrote:
In post 1160, Quilford wrote:
Town (S to W)

bvoigt
... moreover, I don't think a [J] kill makes sense coming from him)

yeah, did you even read the thread before you walked in here quilford?

In post 798, J wrote:I wanna look into Quil/FB/Bvoigt/DJ's slot toMorrow most liiiiikely. Same with SH but I'm probably gonna have to re-read that slot sometime.

In post 687, J wrote:
Vote: Amrun

Him/Bvoigt/NS can go.

In post 674, J wrote:
Dislike bvoigt. I haven't seen a single post I really care for that doesn't give me a read that isn't null/scummy. He seems to just be skating along doing nothing and trying to just blend in.

yeah, and you say BV had no reason did kill [J]?

Did
you
read those posts? They give little reason for the bvoigt scumread and [J] was getting a lot of flak for his hammer on NS. I don't particularly think a [J] kill makes sense coming from anyone (hence why I said I thought it was a confusion (or confused) kill in one of my earliest posts at the start of the day).

Twistedspoon wrote:You have some **** nerve to come here and say my play has been **** when you can't even read a thread for yourself.

you say I've done no zarking analysis.

You stupid idiot, you think
I
can't read? When did I say this? If you'd like to address
specific
problems with my read of you (which you haven't), then go ahead. But don't put words into my mouth.

Twistedspoon wrote:You're Unreasonable, and I honestly am too outraged to point out the swiss chesse holes in the rest of your post!

Swiss cheese holes? Me being unreasonable? How about your cherry picking from one read in my post to discredit the rest of my reads, you hypocrite? Take a step back and deflate your ego.

In post 1178, ScreamingHawk wrote:
In post 1176, Twistedspoon wrote:my last scum can be quilford then. His reads are an absolute joke. He clearly hasn't read the thread at all after voting SH (the obvtown), defending his buddy BV to the point where it's an utter lie and using absolute nonsense to justify his the other half of his reads before saying I can't analyse

I like this post.
Anyone
against
the Quil lynch at this point? If so why so? And who would you prefer? I'd like to see our potential targets for the day narrowed down.

This is what you do. You mope around until you find a target for the day and then you lock in on them and you blindly tunnel them for the rest of the day. You explain your inactivity because you've been having exams, fine, whatever. I HAVE TOO. You're being a hypocrite. And I didn't mislynch Nobody Special Day 1.

Amrun, can you please explain why ScreamingHawk is town. I literally don't know how.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Quilford »

Twisted, you're also making me out to be some powerful force. The only game where I have played well with you in it was Nomination Mafia, but 1) I replaced in 2) the playerlist was completely different.

In all the other games where I have played with you I have acted very similarly to how I have here. Consider Neruzian mafia and Royal mafia.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 1177, pidgey wrote:Anyway, i find it interesting that quil had a "Town meta read" on kondi, and is now attacking me because i'm using "obvious scumtells against him". Perhaps you are that obviously scummy?

You're using newbie scumtells against me and have been ever since your first post here, like:
"But the fact that not many people have gone against Quil" which seems to say that people not pressuring me means I'm scum
"the fact that he has played the game safely, mostly echoing other players" haven't provided any evidence for this nugget
"When town players play it safe, they get called out a lot. When the scum does it, its hard for the town to point this out." Complete and utter bullshit. If I am scum I have two buddies. That's two less people who can call me out, and some of them might anyway, to bus me or whatever.
"His number 3 post in the game and already wants to lynch kondi/me for some reason" ... I wanted to policy lynch kondi, as did the other six or so people who were voting for him.
"Quil hasnt done a lot of what is pro town (looking for scum, etc), just like NS. This is why I said the two are playing a lot like each other" NS was town. Have you learnt from your mistakes?

These are all scumtells that newbies learn to drop after their first few games.

In post 1177, pidgey wrote:Also, on a side note, some of you guys say he is town because he is playing to his town meta... What's his town meta like? Not play the game at all? So if I join another game and quil joins too and he is semi active, that means he is scum?

I've explained multiple times why I haven't been active. I've had the pressure of exams, I haven't enjoyed this game, and then I get players like you being derps and it all combines together.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

ScreamingHawk, among other things, demonstrated that he had a severe misunderstanding of the set-up in such a genuine way that it couldn't have come from scum.

It's all been detailed in the thread. If you'd read it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 907, ScreamingHawk wrote:OK GUYS. Most games I play (IRL) the dead don't get flipped and so you don't learn roles until game over. I'm obviously unfamiliar with this game type. And since jerobbo made a read on a dead player (why would you do this?), I was unsure and thought I should get clarification.

Yeah, okay this is pretty convincing. I only remember reading about him asking for claims.

I think I'm gonna replace out.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Amrun »

Aw. :(

Sure you can't get a handle on this game?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by pidgey »

Wow. Yeah I know you are at exams, so am I. I just hate it when people say "Hey this is my town meta! Dont lynch me!". That's crap to me and I never use meta as a defense, rarely as an attack. Is me being a derp playing the game? Maybe i should just vote/unvote and not post content or something.

Yeah you've played a scummy game. Not because you aren't that active. You are just scummy. I've already said it in other posts, when I have time i might go through it all again.

""When town players play it safe, they get called out a lot. When the scum does it, its hard for the town to point this out." Complete and utter bullshit. If I am scum I have two buddies. That's two less people who can call me out, and some of them might anyway, to bus me or whatever."
Not bullshit, i've seen it so many times happening.

And yeah NS was town, but he had a fkn bandwagon of 7 people. You've done the same as he did and no one called you out (Or had done, you are playing now, so thanks for that sincerely).

(Also, why are you gonna replace? That actually kinda dissapoints me wheter you are town or scum... Hope you can still play)
-----------------
Sup
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Quilford »

>__>

Regardless of whether or not you don't like it when people self-meta, it's still valid. You know, I really hate doing it too, so I really only reserve it for when people are really on my back, because it's usually fairly convincing.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

VOTE: BV

If I'm correct time is running out

he was on the NS wagon and his odd entrance onto it I have highlighted. Furthermore I've now seen he had every motive to kill [J] as J said he was suspicious of him numerous times

It all adds up with BV scum.
Let's get this done

Princess quil can replace out if he wants. Maybe his rep will be able to see that when a player declares suspicions of another player 3 times that gives the other player a motive to kill that player.

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

In post 1178, ScreamingHawk wrote:

I like this post.
Anyone
against

we're lynching BV today. Quilford was off of the wagon so we're certainly not lynching him today anyways. The probability of hitting scum on the wagon is far higher.

~Screwtape
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

deadline is 3 days away

BV is the only lynch we can/should agree on

he had every motive to kill [J], (the only player who was truly suspicious of him) and his entrance onto the NS wagon was poor since he gave no reasons at the time.

~Screwtape
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

Tbh it is kind of bad form for the replace list mod to replace out "just because," but I'd rather he did that than provide no content or crazy content all game.

I don't want to lynch bv though.

I'll sheep Equinox for now because we need a freaking viable wagon.

VOTE: sleepykrew
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

no, there is no reason for SK to be scum; he always plays like this. ALWAYS

everything he has done other than be on the wagon is null

BV is the most viable wagon. There is far more support for him I believe anyways.

I can see the NS lynch coming again Amrun, me telling you guys that SK's town as there's no reason to see him not and you lynching him regardless again.

~Screwtape
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Amrun »

Um, I didn't lynch ns.

"Null" =/= town.

Honestly, I have a relative townread on SK, but it's not strong, and I have a townread on bv that is much stronger and I won't support that wagon except at deadline.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Completed Open Games”