Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:22 am

Post by Vi »

In post 698, xvart wrote:If I had to place a bet right now I would say glowball and Jason are scum buddies using Llamarble as a smoke screen to bus each other.
With all due respect to glowball and jason... seriously?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

lol, ice in those veins
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 701, VP Baltar wrote:lol, ice in those veins
HEY, I can't help it if--wait, were you talking about me?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

none other ;)
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Vi »

I can't remember - is this the part where I continue being obtuse and encourage people to grow the Ghostlin wagon, or is this the part where I point out his selective posting elsewhere onsite? I was kind of wondering about it, but didn't vote until I actually saw it happen (check timestamps for etc.). It happened again about an hour ago too.

Ghostlin wagon is a lock. CES can once again :dealwithit: .
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Haha, joke's on you. I totally don't mind a Ghostlinwagon.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 705, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Haha, joke's on you. I totally don't mind a Ghostlinwagon.
In post 675, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:'Marble, I'm currently displeased with the votescape, so one of two things is going to happen:
1) you switch back to VP
2) I switch over to your wagon.

It's your choice.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vi catching people posting elsewhere on site. I know this game.

unvote, vote: Ghostlin
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

L-2 I think
YOUR AD HERE

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 667, VP Baltar wrote:KK, why is xvart scum? Yesterday you were all over him because you said he was lewarcher's scumbuddy and trying to save him from a lynch. Today, you're saying he's scum because....

Sorry, I missed this.

My suspicion of xvart is mostly meta-based. In the two games I've played with him he's flipped scum and he was caught rather early because he pushed really terrible cases. His early cases on Quilford and JasonT1981 felt that way.

If lewarcher82 had flipped scum, it would have cemented the read. As he didn't, it's just a nagging discomfort.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Are you still on that, Vi? Yeah, you ruined that beautiful little play, but I'm over it now.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 709, Kublai Khan wrote:His early cases on Quilford and JasonT1981 felt that way.

what about the jason case was nagging at you?
YOUR AD HERE

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Ghostlin ( 6 )
Quilford,
Kublai Khan,
Llamarble,
Vi,
Amrun,
VP Baltar,
[/color]
(L - 2 )

glowball ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

JasonT1981 ( 3 )
glowball,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
xvart,
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Kublai Khan ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Llamarble ( 2 )
JasonT1981,
Ghostlin,
[/color]
(L - 6 )

Quilford ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Sotty7 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Untrod Tripod ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Vi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

VP Baltar ( 2 )
Cogito Ergo Sum,
Sotty7,
[/color]
(L - 6 )

xvart ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Untrod Tripod, Roxi,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]

Deadline: Nov. 28th at 20:00 EST
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 694, glowball wrote:Mmkay so posting for activity, but I really don't understand this Ghostlin thing so I obviously need to focus and read more.

OK, so you're active lurking right now. Can I ask why you're not as interested in the wagon you might be on Day 2 rather than Day 1?

In post 704, Vi wrote:I can't remember - is this the part where I continue being obtuse and encourage people to grow the Ghostlin wagon, or is this the part where I point out his selective posting elsewhere onsite? I was kind of wondering about it, but didn't vote until I actually saw it happen (check timestamps for etc.). It happened again about an hour ago too.

Ghostlin wagon is a lock. CES can once again :dealwithit: .

Do you have an acutal case here, or does the fact that I spdorically do things such as write out a novel I've got due by the end of November just not factor into this point. Here's what I'll say. I still don't like Llamarble due to fact that his only wagonable vote on me and when pressed for a case he only posts the words 'his ISO'. I don't like jason due to the hideous amount of confirmation bias that he attempted with glowball at the end of the day. I'm not thrilled with VP Baltar and glowball mailing their stuff in, and there was at least one day where I wasn't on site anywhere for any four of my games. I'm curious to know one thing from Xvart, who is really the only person that hasn't posted a oneliner most of today: do you think glowball and jason are scumbuddies together and why, considering his stance that she was scum with someone else?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: Bluntly, this game is putting me to relative sleep since a lot of time there have seemed to be a plethora of oneliners posted to it. I also have another game where I only very spordically post due to the fact it's lylo and town can't make up their minds.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 713, Ghostlin wrote:I'm not thrilled with VP Baltar and glowball mailing their stuff in

what?
YOUR AD HERE

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 711, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 709, Kublai Khan wrote:His early cases on Quilford and JasonT1981 felt that way.

what about the jason case was nagging at you?

It's a "something's not right" case where his jasonT1981 quotes don't really contradict each other. Then he acknowledges the quickly growing "Quilford" (pretty sure he meant lewarcher82) wagon without directly commenting on it.

Would have been a brilliant find if lewarcher82 had the decency to be scum.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 713, Ghostlin wrote:Do you have an acutal case here, or does the fact that I spdorically do things such as write out a novel I've got due by the end of November just not factor into this point.
Well, not the latter, so...

I'm saying you only basically only post here when your name comes up. You complain about one-liners, but it's not like people are mindlessly spamming for boredom's sake until deadline - they're looking for t3h s(um too.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 717, Vi wrote:
In post 713, Ghostlin wrote:Do you have an acutal case here, or does the fact that I spdorically do things such as write out a novel I've got due by the end of November just not factor into this point.
Well, not the latter, so...
Reading comprehension failure on my part. It actually is the latter, with a hint of the former.

That's unless your novel is being composed with posts in other games; if that's the case I take everything back immediately.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 713, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 694, glowball wrote:Mmkay so posting for activity, but I really don't understand this Ghostlin thing so I obviously need to focus and read more.

OK, so you're active lurking right now. Can I ask why you're not as interested in the wagon you might be on Day 2 rather than Day 1?

-cut unrelated information out for this quote-

I don't like jason due to the hideous amount of confirmation bias that he attempted with glowball at the end of the day. I'm not thrilled with VP Baltar and glowball mailing their stuff in, and there was at least one day where I wasn't on site anywhere for any four of my games. I'm curious to know one thing from Xvart, who is really the only person that hasn't posted a oneliner most of today: do you think glowball and jason are scumbuddies together and why, considering his stance that she was scum with someone else?

What? Are you saying that I am LESS interested than I was last day phase? Also, what are you getting at? It seems like you wish to cast suspicion in my direction while your wagon builds, you want to place a vote place a vote. I don't have time for people who wish to feel around... Step forward if you have something to say about me.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 685, Quilford wrote:Hi, haven't posted in a while so I'll catch up tomorrow.

In post 702, Vi wrote:
HEY, I can't help it if--wait, were you talking about me?

In post 703, VP Baltar wrote:none other ;)

^Because all of this has things entirely to do with scumhunting.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 700, Vi wrote:
In post 698, xvart wrote:If I had to place a bet right now I would say glowball and Jason are scum buddies using Llamarble as a smoke screen to bus each other.
With all due respect to glowball and jason... seriously?
With all due respect, yes. When someone calls out two alleged "scum buddies" and vote parks on one while going toe to toe with the one he isn't voting it raises my eyebrows. It appears to be misaligned lynching priorities. When I'm voting someone I believe is scum I advocate for that person's lynch and if appropriate draw the connection to the other person possibly being scum. But we can debate glowball's scum value once jason flips scum. I suppose it doesn't hurt that I have a scum read on both of them independent of each other with a stronger read on jason and I have certainly not seen any evidence to suggest that either are town.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 719, glowball wrote:

What? Are you saying that I am LESS interested than I was last day phase? Also, what are you getting at? It seems like you wish to cast suspicion in my direction while your wagon builds, you want to place a vote place a vote. I don't have time for people who wish to feel around... Step forward if you have something to say about me.

OK. You posted a proddodge. I appreciate you wanting to review my case, but you still posted a proddodge while I'm being accused of generally flaking in this game. I'm calling you out for posting a proddodge when I don't remember you doing this yesterday.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by xvart »

While I don't really buy into the "selective posting" scum tell I am a bit suspicious that Ghostlin has basically defended himself by pointing fingers at other people who are seemingly doing the same thing of which he is accused.
Let me distract you over this direction while you forget about looking at me...

I need to go back and look at the original suspicion that started putting him on the radar prior to Vi pointing out his "thread avoidance".
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: And Vi, before you post something that says that's only five posts, I can include the entire discussion of voting one's preferences in scum reads Amrun and CES posted yesterday. Fact of the matter is, I don't see your point when I'm not entirely certain people aren't doing similar. I don't get why people are so uncertain about Llamarble since he's spent 2/3rds of this game with really shallow, bad analysis, and jason who did comparsion reads. And CES and UT seem to be posting fluff about not much at all. Unless I get the mysterious quintuple voter role, I don't see much to comment on except for the fact that there's nothing much to comment on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”