Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 799, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 797, Vi wrote:Don't say "there are better lynches" without advertising them.
Ghostlin, Debonair Danny DiPietro, xvart. In that order. Llamarble is probably fourth or fifth at this point. So I can be swayed either way.
All good lynches. Therein lies the problem.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Quilford »

I'm not sure whether or not I can endorse the Llamarble wagon. My read on him literally swings from town to scum and vice versa every other post. My scumdar needs calibration!!

VOTE: glowball
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Vi »

Qwil, what's going on?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Quilford »

Hmmm?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Since Day 2 started, you've just been -there-. What's going on?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Quilford »

I've lacked time to do much, and now that I have time I lack motivation.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 794, Vi wrote:xvart is doing :awesome: at not pretending to participate beyond his own sideshow.
If I'm going to do a sideshow I might as well do it correctly, right? Anyways, I don't know exactly what you are looking for me to participate in because I have a associative town read on Llamarble based on reasons I've outlined on jason being scum. I agree with your glowball scum read (although frankly I can't remember why you think glowball is scum outside of lack of participation). And I think it is a long shot for you to put Sotty in the whatever top tier as her interjections and fence sitting is becoming even more suspicious as the game goes on.

In post 796, glowball wrote:Mmkay so should Llam turn out to be town, Vi deserves death.
Specifically why Vi over everyone else on the wagon? This seems to me to be some insider information propheteering.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 806, xvart wrote:
In post 794, Vi wrote:xvart is doing :awesome: at not pretending to participate beyond his own sideshow.
If I'm going to do a sideshow I might as well do it correctly, right? Anyways, I don't know exactly what you are looking for me to participate in because I have a associative town read on Llamarble based on reasons I've outlined on jason being scum.
So you say you're going the other way from me in terms of my Town read on jason.
Nice of you to say that, or try to dissuade the Llamarble wagon, or etc.

I agree with your glowball scum read (although frankly I can't remember why you think glowball is scum outside of lack of participation).
Define "participation". She's tried rolefishing (before and after claiming "VI of the game"), pushing lewarcher when it was safe to do so on the grounds of it being a bad claim, and spending pretty much all of D2 fussing about being called scum (and calling jason scum for calling her scum).

And I think it is a long shot for you to put Sotty in the whatever top tier as her interjections and fence sitting is becoming even more suspicious as the game goes on.
I'm not seeing either, although I'll look again later. She was way active D1 and pushing people around in a pretty believable way.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Vi »

Actually, I'll meet you in the middle for a glowball wagon.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

FoS: Vi
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 807, Vi wrote:So you say you're going the other way from me in terms of my Town read on jason.
Nice of you to say that, or try to dissuade the Llamarble wagon, or etc.
I rarely actively defend someone unless he or she has done something unique that makes them definitively town in my mind. In fact, I can only really remember doing it once and that was within the last week in a game that just finished. Otherwise, the best you'll get out of me is saying I think this person is town and this is the unique reason why. In this case, I don't have a substantiated town read on Llamarble outside of association to one of my unflipped scum reads.

In post 807, Vi wrote:Define "participation". She's tried rolefishing (before and after claiming "VI of the game"), pushing lewarcher when it was safe to do so on the grounds of it being a bad claim, and spending pretty much all of D2 fussing about being called scum (and calling jason scum for calling her scum).
Thank you. Like I said I didn't recall off the top of my head you speaking too much about glowball; but I appreciate that information as my scum read was based on tenuous and somewhat circumstantial information and again, association with unflipped scum reads.

In post 807, Vi wrote:I'm not seeing either, although I'll look again later. She was way active D1 and pushing people around in a pretty believable way.
I originally thought she just randomly got brought into the leads I was pushing on Quilford and jason D1 (her vote being the one Quilford said makes her auto town which came under scrutiny). Since Quilford claimed Census Taker I dropped the scum read there; but now that she has once again jumped into the discussion revolving around jason I think the pattern was more focused on protecting jason. If you look at her commentary towards me, especially today, it appears she is more interested in discrediting me and my approach; as illustrated by the dancing around jason being scum while calling me scum for pushing on jason. If jason flips a scum PR, and a powerful one like ninja or role cop or godfather then the first person I'm looking at is her as someone having a significantly higher chance of being a partner. Despite all the bravado she really doesn't seem interested in me getting lynched but more trying to make sure nobody else listens to me.

In post 808, Vi wrote:Actually, I'll meet you in the middle for a glowball wagon.
With what you have added above to my suspicions I would go for a glowball lynch if jason won't see rope today.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by glowball »

Mmkay reasons why my lynch shouldn't even be considered today:

Scratch that! There's really only one main reason, my lynch won't help you with anything at all. When I flip town you'll have just as little information to go off of as you do now.

It's pretty obvious that Jason should be lynched, since he's scum and it gives us information. Llam COULD be lynched solely based on the information we'd get. I have no idea how you people are equating my laziness to scumminess, I've been busy and genuinely trying to get reads. Just because I don't post every single though I have down here doesn't mean I am scum, it's how I play and some information doesn't always need to be shared.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 810, xvart wrote:
In post 808, Vi wrote:Actually, I'll meet you in the middle for a glowball wagon.
With what you have added above to my suspicions I would go for a glowball lynch if jason won't see rope today.
Suffice it to say I won't be voting for jason Today, and a jason lynch would basically have to overrule me. So, glowball wagon?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by glowball »

Actually I takke back my previous statement, if we aren't going to lynch scum (Jason) then lynching me is fine.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Why? I'm one of the more suspected players of the game and I'm reading Vi as town. Why the FoS?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Quilford »

Yeah CES Vi is pretty obviously town.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I actually got a twinge of Vi suspicion while reading the Vi posts right before CES FoSes him, so that's a couple of townpoints for CES.

I hadn't realized I was at pseudo L - 1 earlier today.
I'll claim if somebody expresses intent to place me at L-1, though obviously I'd prefer not to as a role claimed is a role countered easily.

I have no intention of giving up on this game and will assault it like normal ASAP.
Tomorrow I expect to have a bit more time.
I really do feel quite good about my current scumreads.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 am

Post by Vi »

In post 813, glowball wrote:Actually I takke back my previous statement, if we aren't going to lynch scum (Jason) then lynching me is fine.
:?:
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

We need to make this game a double lyncher just to get though all these people that need the noose.

I'm not protecting Jason as evidence my questioning of him and willingness to lynch him. Xvart is just interested in getting him lynch any which way as demonstrated by his ridiculous case. I'm interested in finding scum. That's the huge difference between us here.

Vi isn't scum. It's that simple.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:21 am

Post by Sotty7 »

^ Reasons why I shouldn't post right after waking up. Ah you get the jist anyway.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Amrun »

I'm behind; sorry. Early turkey day with the in-laws right now, so I will either get to this later tonight or tomorrow night. Apologies. Hols are busy.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:27 am

Post by zoraster »

Spoiler: Tired
ImageImage

Day 2

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Ghostlin ( 3 )
Kublai Khan,
Llamarble,
Amrun,
[/color]
(L - 5 )

glowball ( 1 )
Quilford,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

JasonT1981 ( 3 )
glowball,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
xvart,
[/color]
(L - 5 )

Kublai Khan ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Llamarble ( 6 )
JasonT1981,
Cogito Ergo Sum,
Vi,
Sotty7,
VP Baltar,
Ghostlin,
[/color]
(L - 2 )

Quilford ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Sotty7 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Untrod Tripod ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Vi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

VP Baltar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

xvart ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Untrod Tripod, Roxi,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]

Deadline: Nov. 28th at 20:00 EST
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Llamarble: Could you answer the following that you skipped:
In post 554, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 465, Llamarble wrote:D1 there seems to be a Jason - Qford - Sotty - Xvart thing going on in parallel to Lew-thing.People who took no interest in one / the other are POIs.

In post 494, Llamarble wrote:The Quilford-Sotty-Xvart-VP-Jason thing was much more interesting than the actual lynch.

Could you explain the "thing" and why VP Baltar got involved in it ex post facto?

Also, go ahead and claim. I'm threatening.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Llamarble »

I tracked Reck to VPB last night.

There were conversations / votes going on among that group starting with Sotty voting Jason, Qford finding it town, Xvart & VP finding that scummy, etc.
I simply didn't bother enumerating everyone involved because the point was to mention that there were two threads of discussion going on.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Vi »

After rereading my last discussion with KayKay, Kublai Khan has been inducted into my Immortal Tier. (Not to be confused with the My Immortal Tier.)

Waiting patiently on xvart.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”