Driving Mafia - GAME OVER - Kentic controls all the cock!

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:59 am

Post by DeasVail »

@fishy I wanted to see how nocmen/SC/anyone else would react to it I guess. After it, you seem more town and Stevie seems more scummy.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Amrun »

VC2.2

(0) Nocmen
(0) Kcdaspot
(5) StrangerCoug - vezokpiraka, Nocmen, Nobody Special, Fishythefish, DeasVail
(0) Fishythefish
(0) vezokpiraka
(1) StevieT92 - Riceballtail
(0) scooby
(1) DeasVail - StrangerCoug
(0) Riceballtail
(0) kiwieagle
(2) Nobody Special - StevieT92, kiwieagle
(0) Shadow Dancer

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Not voting: petroleumjelly, scooby, Shadow Dancer

V/LA: StrangerCoug

Deadline: December 3, 9pm EST

Spoiler: Vote History
Nocmen - StevieT92 > StrangerCoug
petroleumjelly
StrangerCoug - DeasVail
Fishythefish - StrangerCoug
vezokpiraka - StrangerCoug
StevieT92 - Nobody Special
scooby
DeasVail - StrangerCoug > Nocmen > StrangerCoug
Riceballtail - StevieT92
kiwieagle - Nobody Special
Nobody Special - StrangerCoug
Shadow Dancer

If you spot any mistakes, please let me know.

Due to the American holidays, I may be a little late with votecounts etc. (hopefully not) and will be purposefully lax on prods until Monday.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Fishythefish »

@DV: OK.

In post 499, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 487, Fishythefish wrote:

Questions for other people:

NS abandons strong reads a lot; he's moved from a strong scumread on Stevie, to pushing for the DV lynch, to voting CD, and now to declaring SC is scum.

@NS: what do you now think of Stevie, and why haven't you mentioned him? Why did you want DV dead? Why did you change to CD? Why is SC scum?

Haven't looked at Stevie lately; will do that later, in tandem with other players.

DV is scummish for voting with no reasoning immediately upon replacing in.

I re-read; CD needed my vote. Simple as that.

SC is almost always scum.

All these read changes seem really sudden. You have a strong scumread, then you drop it without a backward glance. It doesn't feel like you really believe in your reads.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

Hmm... Not sure about Coug. He is one of those poeple who leave me a bit perplexed and puzzled at the moment...

I do not understand Vail's voting behaviour at all. That Noc vote came out of nowhere. And the "reaction fishing" explanation is definitely made up. He switched back to Coug before Noc even reacted at all.

Nobody's post got my attention.
First paragraph: What's so special about Stevie that you mention him although you seem not to have anything to say about him in particular?
Second paragraph: What do you consider the scum motivatio behind that?
Third paragraph: Hasn't reread (as of first paragraph), or has he? And now this unsaked for justification for being on a mislynch, but without a proper explanation at all... Reads like "Don't ask questions he needed to die." Reeks scummy.
Fourth paragraph: Fallacious appeal to probability. His Coug vote is still an entirely unjustified waggon hop.
Shadow Dancer
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Shadow Dancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Shadow Dancer »

@Stevie: Have you played in any game together with Rice before?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 485, petroleumjelly wrote:
2.)
StrangerCoug, to build off Nocmen:

->
a.)
Why did you tell Ankamius that “OMGUS is not going to win you any friends”? I agree with Nocmen that this comment might be an attempt to pass along advice.

Simple: it's a scumtell. I don't count it as OMGUS if you present a legitimate counter-case, but there is none.

In post 485, petroleumjelly wrote:->
b.)
If you were “happy with DeasVail’s answer” at the end of Day One such that you hammered CooLDoG, and yet his “one action” was not enough to stop you from voting him on Day Two, please
reexplain
your reasons for voting DeasVail for me. Do not quote any posts. This may involve repeating yourself, but humor me.

I did not like the way Ankamius and DeasVail refused to defend the case on him. I don't care your defense is an explanation of how the case on you is crap, just do it. I don't like his sudden switch from me to Nobody Special either.

In post 487, Fishythefish wrote:Yep, SC is scum. At the end of yesterday, SC said he was happy with DV's answer to his questions. I didn't at all get the impression he thought DV was “flailing like mad”, but that's what he called him this morning. And then he backtracked on that, saying:
In post 482, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 479, Nocmen wrote:Then, SC seems satisfied with Deus' answer in 449, and hammers CD. Followed by a sudden vote back on Deus as Day 2 starts.

The timing of the votes, as well as the way SC becomes satisfied with DV and then votes back immeidately just doesn't go as town votes to me. I don't know if its bussing a partner or not, but it's definitely a scum vote.

One action is insufficient to get you off my suspect list. You have to have a general town play, which Ankamius and DeasVail do not have.

This doesn't fit in at all with saying that DV was flailing like mad yesterday.

You want to know why it doesn't fit in at all with saying that DV was flailing like mad yesterday? Because that's not what I discounted. I discounted DeasVail's FoS of Nobody Special, which hardly counts as flailing.

In post 485, petroleumjelly wrote:I'm really not liking SC's response here; he tries to fob the wagon off with "I'll respond when there's a case on me", and then goes back to "DV is generally scummy, so it's fine, OK?", rather than answer what people are actually saying.

I understand how you interpreted my saying as "[y]ou have to have a general town play, which Ankamius and DeasVail do not have" as that, but that is a defense to my going back to DeasVail after hammering CooLDoG. Is there anything else along that line that you are concerned about?

In post 487, Fishythefish wrote:@SC: when do you think DV was flailing? What has DV (not Anka) done that makes you think that slot is scum?

The most damning post I see by DeasVail that fits is #336, but his votes rarely come with reasoning either.

In post 489, DeasVail wrote:FoS Stevie

@Fishy, I still get the feeling that he's scum for some reason and I'm not liking how quickly this SC wagon has formed.

I still suspect SC most though.

UNVOTE: Nocmen

VOTE: StrangerCoug

One, why did you blow off Stevie92's question, and two, if you don't like how quickly the wagon on me is forming, then why are you voting me anyway?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by DeasVail »

@SC- I've defended the case on Anka as much I am able to, considering that I'm not Anka. And if there's a case on me which I haven't defended against, please do point me to it.

Are you serious about post #336? I really can't tell.

One, I blew off Stevie's question because it was merely a more aggressive version of fishy's (and I did answer fishy's) and two, I'm voting you because I think you're scum.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 506, DeasVail wrote:@SC- I've defended the case on Anka as much I am able to, considering that I'm not Anka. And if there's a case on me which I haven't defended against, please do point me to it.

A reread of your ISO reveals that #298, despite being an attack on CooLDoG, pretty much addresses my concern with that. If I see any other cases that you missed, I'll speak up.

In post 506, DeasVail wrote:Are you serious about post #336? I really can't tell.

Yep. The "lynch him, not me" and "you should all feel incredibly guilty now" remarks don't seem to be town reactions. One is diverting the wagon off you and the other comes off as holier than thou and not really intimidating.

In post 506, DeasVail wrote:One, I blew off Stevie's question because it was merely a more aggressive version of fishy's (and I did answer fishy's)

Very well, then.

In post 506, DeasVail wrote:and two, I'm voting you because I think you're scum.

This is vague. If you're going to be on a wagon you're concerned about, you had better give a damn good reason. Why do you think I am scum?

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oh, and the Nobody Special hate that's going around is perfectly understandable to me, so it's out there.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by DeasVail »

The "lynch him, not me" was a poor attempt at a joke in response to Shadow saying that we needed to stop playing kindergarten.
The "You should all feel incredibly guilty now" was me wanting people to feel guilty for making me re-read.

I understand you wanting to know why I suspect you, but you're implying that it's somehow wrong for me to be on a wagon I'm concerned about just because I think that person is scum. Why else would I be on the wagon?
Also, why didn't you ask why I suspected you when I first voted you.

Now, why I suspect you:

-Reasons for my day 1 suspicion were provided on day 1. You responded to it, but it didn't really alter what I thought of you.
-You seemed to make a much bigger deal out of the hammer than I would have expected and it seems quite likely to me that you knew he was town. Things like waiting for my answer before hammering and the posts you make about reading F62 make it seem that way, but I'm really not sure what to make of your hammer. These are just my thoughts.
-One of the big things for me is your suspicion of me. I have trouble really believing it, especially since most of the points you bring up against me don't seem to be very justified and you didn't seem too concerned with pushing for my lynch day 1 either.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Where have I made a big deal of hammering CooLDoG?

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Just the posts you made about reading F62 to verify his claim and you saying that you wouldn't tough CD before I answered made it seem that way to me.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by DeasVail »

*touch
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I didn't want him hammered before I had your answer. That simple.

I'm going to go ahead and UNVOTE: DeasVail since my vote on him is getting increasingly hard to justify. My gut on Riceballtail, the other person who I said was suspicious, is telling me that putting it there is no better.

Looking at Nobody Special and StevieT92.

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Nocmen »

In post 494, DeasVail wrote:
In post 493, Nocmen wrote:
In post 489, DeasVail wrote:FoS Stevie

@Fishy, I still get the feeling that he's scum for some reason and I'm not liking how quickly this SC wagon has formed.

I still suspect SC most though.

UNVOTE: Nocmen

VOTE: StrangerCoug

Hell, even I'm concerned by how fast this wagon formed too.

Why use the "even" here? Why would you be less likely to be concerned?

Even as in even though I made the case on SC and keep pushing it, I am concerned by the fact that with people jumping on it so fast, I think there is at least one scum in that mix of people jumping on.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Nocmen »

In post 500, DeasVail wrote:@fishy I wanted to see how nocmen/SC/anyone else would react to it I guess. After it, you seem more town and Stevie seems more scummy.

How does Stevie's reaction make him more scummy?

In post 505, StrangerCoug wrote:
Simple: it's a scumtell. I don't count it as OMGUS if you present a legitimate counter-case, but there is none.

Yet, did you see the Cooldog case at that time? You did eventually, with how the day ended, but yet you're so eager to criticize him at this point for that vote?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Looking at StevieT92, I do see part of the case on him now, largely regarding there being two millers. He voted Kcdaspot in his second post and neglected to explain why he picked him over vezokpiraka until #116. While I feel that warrants a
minor FoS
, other than that I'm still struggling to make heads and tails out of why people think he's scummy.

Nobody Special poses a bigger problem. I can't find a decent case from him on CooLDoG, the only apparent explanation for his vote being "I re-read". I find his vote on me (because I'm "almost always scum") even weaker, almost a policy lynch on me. Only StevieT92 (maybe DeasVail as well, but the more I think about the error of my own ways the more I doubt it) get anything remotely decent.

VOTE: Nobody Special

In post 515, Nocmen wrote:
In post 505, StrangerCoug wrote:

Yet, did you see the Cooldog case at that time? You did eventually, with how the day ended, but yet you're so eager to criticize him at this point for that vote?

No, I did not see the case on CooLDoG when I accused Ankamius of OMGUS.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

@Nocmen Stevie seems more scummy from it because it was just a more elaborate version of the question fishy had already asked and it suggested that my vote couldn't be justified because you had made a good point against SC- which didn't make much sense really. Also, it was the sole reason for his post and he didn't really comment anything and I think scum are more likely to make such useless posts which don't appear so useless.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

I really don't like 516.

MOD:Note V/LA through the 27th.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 513, StrangerCoug wrote:I didn't want him hammered before I had your answer. That simple.

I'm going to go ahead and UNVOTE: DeasVail since my vote on him is getting increasingly hard to justify. My gut on Riceballtail, the other person who I said was suspicious, is telling me that putting it there is no better.

Looking at Nobody Special and StevieT92.

This is a scum post. Especially with the next one voting NS.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

I liked StrangerCoug's actual responses to the questions directed at him, but vezok makes a good point about the slow unvote and then vote the next most popular wagon - that is pretty scummy.

However, look at Nobody Special's post. It's TERRIBLE. Especially the "SC is almost always scum" line. What? are you serious? I'm keeping my vote on you for a while, and I could see you and SC being buddies.

No, I've never played with RBT before. Her tunneling is annoying and shitty town play at best, scum tactic at worst.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by DeasVail »

If RBT is right, then is his/her tunelling still shitty town play?
StevieT92
StevieT92
Goon
StevieT92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by StevieT92 »

if we're talking in a hypothetical world where i don't know that i'm town - yes. you should still give your opinion on people other than ur 1 main scum suspect.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Are you reading this game? I've talked about more than you Stevie.

Can we seriously lynch this scum already? (I'm not completely sold on SC scum yet, but I'll try to reread him at some point over my trip.)
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 522, StevieT92 wrote:if we're talking in a hypothetical world where i don't know that i'm town - yes. you should still give your opinion on people other than ur 1 main scum suspect.

Ok, but I like it how you accuse him of tunelling right after a comment he made on StrangerCoug ;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”