Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:21 am

Post by MattP »

How exactly do we know that you're not scum?

Also, since it's not lylo that means that there is only one scum left, right?
SlappyKrust
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:22 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1525, MattP wrote:How exactly do we know that you're not scum?

Also, since it's not lylo that means that there is only one scum left, right?

Yes. One scum left, but the guy who is confirmed town probably thinks I'm town which makes me townier than those three guys.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Vezok[

"A nearly confirmed town player (kdowns) thinks I'm town so I have more town cred!!!"

this is stupid and scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:38 am

Post by MattP »

Vezok, explain to me why Nero is scum. I, as I had stated, planned to vote you today. However, we will be in lylo tomorrow if we mislynch so I'm giving you a chance. Go ahead, tell me.
SlappyKrust
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1524, vezokpiraka wrote:Ok. So I am someone else are confirmed town. That persons knows itself and can come out. Only if they want to.
kdows was considered town by most so he is out of the list.

That leaves Nero cain , Mattp and agar.

One of these is confirmed town probably.
Lynch one then tomorrow the other and the game is won.

What is this I don't even...

In post 1528, MattP wrote:Vezok, explain to me why Nero is scum. I, as I had stated, planned to vote you today. However, we will be in lylo tomorrow if we mislynch so I'm giving you a chance. Go ahead, tell me.

"Justify my vote for me!"

I'm leaning Vezok, but goddamn Matt, that last post was awful.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by MattP »

AGar, vezok has yet to really say why anyone is scum, but he is voting for nero. I want to know WHY he is voting nero. It's my strategy to vote people and try and force them to explain themselves, but when me voting him would put him at L-1, I am not willing to. Therefore, I am using scare tactics to make him think that if he does not answer I will vote for him. Does that explain it for you?
SlappyKrust
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by AGar »

Slightly. Not great, but slightly.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but he's not voting me. + you go from "it's not lylo" to "someone tell me if its lylo" to "it is lylo". Explain. You seem to not be paying attention.

but I keep forgetting how craptastic your early gameplay was so I'm not so sure about Vezo scum.

unvote
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by kdowns »

I have a feeling just from the thread title alone that there is only One Anti-Town role left and now we must try to find it.
So we most likely have two chances to get this right.

All in All this post is just a reiteration of what has been said.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Votecount 8.1

Not Voting (5): AGar, vezokpiraka, MattP, kdowns, Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah.

pretty sure Matt P is the scummer.

vote:MattP

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Then what the fuck happened.

So let's state the facts.

Last I got blocked again. I started to think it was a jailkeep so someone thought I was town and saved me twice. Because I got blocked two nights in a row it's clear I can't be the last scum.

Kdows was pretty townie all game so I dn't believe he is one of the last scum.

That leaves NC, Agar and Matt.

I thought agar was the jailkeeper whatever and one of either NC or matt.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:35 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 1536, vezokpiraka wrote:Then what the fuck happened.

Last I got blocked again. I started to think it was a jailkeep so someone thought I was town and saved me twice. Because I got blocked two nights in a row it's clear I can't be the last scum.

In post 1410, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1407, Nero Cain wrote:I figured that scum would be all over me today. lol

Hey Dougall. You are no longer my biggest scum read but its HARD to give you a town read b/c you're so flip floppy. As of post 1325 Mag was a town read and MattP was your biggest scumread. But your voting Mag, so what changed your mind? Was it Andys flip? Is Matt P still on your list?

We should be voting Vezok or EC.

vote:Vezok

Oh nonono.

You aren't getting away. Don't worry.

Right here we have some sort of scum roleblocker. I just got blocked tonight. Probably in order not to be able to save myself with some sort of ability I had.

Joke's on you. I'm VT.

Now die.

vote NC

Bullshit, I may be a gullible fuck but no.

VOTE: Vezok
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:23 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1537, kdowns wrote:

In post 1410, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1407, Nero Cain wrote:I figured that scum would be all over me today. lol

Hey Dougall. You are no longer my biggest scum read but its HARD to give you a town read b/c you're so flip floppy. As of post 1325 Mag was a town read and MattP was your biggest scumread. But your voting Mag, so what changed your mind? Was it Andys flip? Is Matt P still on your list?

We should be voting Vezok or EC.

vote:Vezok

Oh nonono.

You aren't getting away. Don't worry.

Right here we have some sort of scum roleblocker. I just got blocked tonight. Probably in order not to be able to save myself with some sort of ability I had.

Joke's on you. I'm VT.

Now die.

vote NC

Bullshit, I may be a gullible fuck but no.

VOTE: Vezok

?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 am

Post by AGar »

Assuming Vezok isn't lying, this narrows things down a bit atm.

I know I'm town. Vezok is hypothetical-town right now. Kdowns is fairly-all-but-confirmed-town.

Leaving MattP or Nero Cain.

VOTE: MattP

Nero has been one of my strongest town-reads throughout the game.

Kdowns, your vote should be cast between myself, MattP or NC at this point.

I'd personally advise MattP, unless you have some kind of guilty investigation on myself or NC (which you obv don't).

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:28 am

Post by MattP »

Hold on a sec, how the heck did you deduce that vezok was town from his post? There is no way to know he was even roleblocked, or who roleblocked him.

Nero, to answer your question I didn't know if it was lylo because I thought there were 4 mafia left yesterday but then two were killed so I thought 2, but Wraith didn't say it was lylo so I was then confused. After clearing it up I realized it was not lylo.

AGaR, you're being opportunistic as hell. I tried pushing you before but it didn't work out. Just saying everyone, after you lynch me tonight itll be lylo. Don't be so sure it's not AGaR tomorrow. We were sure Magua wasn't mafia and he ended up being mafia, so don't give AGaR the same benefit.
SlappyKrust
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:08 am

Post by kdowns »

UNVOTE:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1540, MattP wrote: but Wraith didn't say it was lylo so I was then confused. After clearing it up I realized it was not lylo.

I've never ever seen a game where the mod confirmed LYLO. This is the worst excuse I have ever heard.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:22 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1540, MattP wrote:Hold on a sec, how the heck did you deduce that vezok was town from his post? There is no way to know he was even roleblocked, or who roleblocked him.

I'm preeeetty sure I said "Assuming Vezok is lying" and given the amount I've played with him, he usually doesn't. So at least hypothetically speaking, he isn't scum. I took him off the table for today since we DO seem to have an extra, almost freebie-type lynch going right now.

MattP wrote:
AGaR, you're being opportunistic as hell. I tried pushing you before but it didn't work out. Just saying everyone, after you lynch me tonight itll be lylo. Don't be so sure it's not AGaR tomorrow. We were sure Magua wasn't mafia and he ended up being mafia, so don't give AGaR the same benefit.

I didn't know getting someone most likely to be scum lynched was being opportunistic? I've been pretty straight across the board at this point have I not? Vezok isn't likely scum (been repeating that to death), Nero Cain is one of my strongest townreads (oh look, there's that again too), I'm not scum (hey look...) and kdowns is all-but confirmed (hmmm, we're seeing a pattern here, sir).

PoE. You were the most null out of all of my reads in the 5 left in this game. Ergo, you - in my eyes and by my reads - are most likely to be scum.

Besides, I had Magua penciled as scum since like... Day 2. Only yesterday did I even slightly relent on that read, and he gave us Eastern-scum on a platter anyways, so we got a two-fer out of the deal, in effect.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:11 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1542, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1540, MattP wrote: but Wraith didn't say it was lylo so I was then confused. After clearing it up I realized it was not lylo.

I've never ever seen a game where the mod confirmed LYLO. This is the worst excuse I have ever heard.

This is my first legit game on this forum. Sorry for having the wrong impression >.>

If you all think I'm the most suspicious, then go ahead, I'm not gonna fight too hard, we luckily have another chance tomorrow and finals are coming up so I should be directing all of my focus towards them. Just remember for tomorrow, there is nothing which proves AGaR's innocence, nor is there anything which proves vezok's innocence.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:28 am

Post by MattP »

EBWOP: Question, why are we assuming there is only one mafia left when there have been three killed from both sides and the round is still going on? Shouldn't there be one more mafia from each side, making us currently be in lylo?
SlappyKrust
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You know what happened the last time that someone said like they were playing like their other site? Yea they flipped scum.

If you actually believed that "there is nothing which proves AGaR's innocence, nor is there anything which proves vezok's innocence." you would have voted but you didn't. You're being hesitant for no good reason.

+ 3rd party is possible. What reason do you have to believe that there's not one?

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:14 am

Post by MattP »

I have no idea what you're talking about, I said that I didn't know that lylo wasn't announced because I misinterpreted from another player here that it was that way. Relax, babe.

I don't think they ARE mafia, I just think that there is NOTHING which proves they are NOT mafia. I had initially stated the same about Magua and EC despite everyone's protests, and guess what, Magua was scum (he played a damn good game though). Yes, there is reason to believe AGaR/Vezok may not be mafia (I feel this way more so for AGaR than Vezok), but there is no reason to just discount them. I could have put Vezok at L-1 but I didn't because I wasn't ready, and this was before I was up to be lynched. If I wasn't impulsive before I was on the block, why would I be impulsive now that I
am
on the block? Point is I will do more harm for village by trying to save myself and in the process getting someone incorrectly lynched than just being lynched myself because with the former the mafia would use that against me tomorrow and get me lynched (if this is not lylo). Rather, by not voting until I have a good idea or just letting myself get lynched in order to not form false leads I would be giving town more of a chance tomorrow. Idgaf if I die, I give a fuck if town loses.

Sorry that I don't immediately know how people are divided up. Sorry that I don't have insight into those groups even though I am town and town does not have insight into them. Yes, chances are there is a 3rd party group possible, which would be one of the two groups that are already presented (Eastern and Bremburg?) I don't know which one. They could also both be mafia groups. Point is, who even cares? We have to lynch both groups whether they are indie, mafia, or flying banana monsters. Don't nitpick stupid shit.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by MattP »

So is this when noone says anything?
SlappyKrust
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1545, MattP wrote:EBWOP: Question, why are we assuming there is only one mafia left when there have been three killed from both sides and the round is still going on? Shouldn't there be one more mafia from each side, making us currently be in lylo?

This post rubs me the wrong way in sooo many ways. Starting with the concept that it projects more than just "We might be in LYLO." Including, but not limited to, "Hey, I may be mafia, but shouldn't you also focus on the
other
guy!?!?"

Projection is a pretty reliable tell in multi-scum games, as the scum would like nothing better than to divert attention to the other faction when they're feeling the heat.

Just makes me feel even that much better about the lynch right now.

Aaaanyways, scumMatt does have a point in that we might be in a 3:1:1, but since I'm pretty sure we're lynching scum in Matt right now... that leaves us at 3:1 going into the night, and probably 2:1 LYLO tomorrow.

The other point to note is now Vezok is essentially confirmed as not-scum. He had pretty much the given opportunity to hammer away at Matt, and did not. Killing Matt-town would give him a nice 2:1:1 walk if it is two scum, it'd be a solid move towards LYLO if vezok were the only scum.

I implore Vezok and kdowns to make some kind of statement here. Deadline is some 3 days away, I'd like to see some kind of conversation rolling. No lynch will only end poorly for the town, so we need a lynch of some sort.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”