Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1021, VP Baltar wrote:I recall quite well actually. Don't really understand not voting Ghostlin considering...

Well you could try convincing us with a case.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by xvart »

In post 989, Quilford wrote:
@saulres
: My Census Taker ability,
like the Tracking ability I also have
, (and which is making me very confused about Llamarble's alignment because I'm not sure whether a one-shot Tracker and a full Tracker would exist on the same faction) is one-shot.
Wow. Your claim gets better with age. So you are telling us that you have a census taking ability that resolves sometime in one of the following categories [Roleblocks, Protective Roles, Mafia Kills, Vigilante Kills, Serial Killer Kills,Other Kills] plus you have a one shot tracking ability; and then you forgot that it was role madness? This is the absolute worst claim I have ever seen. It's like the inverse of a fine wine. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow... You never answered me when I asked what category you think your census taking ability resolves in on the first page.

In post 991, Quilford wrote:VPB claimed roleblocked.
If you are having this train of thought now wouldn't you have disbelieved Llamarble's claim when he originally made it?

In post 992, Sotty7 wrote:Umm... Jason isn't my second scum read. Are you even reading what I post? He's like 4th at best.
I meant second tier suspect, despite all your commentary on jason.

In post 999, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 983, xvart wrote:Well given the situation I don't think it is too far of a stretch given the information we were operating under at the time (the census results). You certainly didn't have much to say about it yesterday when people were saying "given a third party I always assume SK unless evidence suggests otherwise". What's the difference?

lack of a second kill is just as much evidence to the contrary as it is evidence in support. In fact, I would say statistically speaking is speaks stronger to the former. That's why I'm saying making those leaps in logic is more than a touch suspicious considering how you and Llama are trying to pass it off as an open and shut case, imo.
Saying I'm "passing it off as an open and shut case" is a little sensationalized, don't you think? At the time there was no reason to disbelieve Quilford's census result and a third party role. Several people said yesterday that when they knew of a third party they operated under the impression that it was SK until there was evidence to suggest otherwise, yet you didn't say anything about this at the time. If there was a second kill attempt last night it is possible that either you attempted to kill someone or you were protected from a kill. Frankly, I don't really care either way at this point because if there are two killing factions out there then they know more than I do and based on what they know they can take care of you tonight if they determine you to be a killing role.

Quilford absolutely must die. His census result is obviously fake given the resolution list provided and I would vote for him now if he had at least one more vote on him, but I'm going to stick with jason since it is still somewhat viable.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by glowball »

Mmkay as promised I am going to be more committed to this game now that Thanksgiving is over. I am all set to re read the last 42 pages and post before deadline in 3 days.

IN FACT:
Personal Deadline- Tomorrow by 11:30 PM PST
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1027, xvart wrote:I meant second tier suspect, despite all your commentary on jason.

I don't see how that works in context.
In post 983, xvart wrote:You're right. I'm laying the groundwork for back to back scum lynches. But it's funny you say I'm laying groundwork to get a lynch later on because my observation is the same about you. You think jason and I are both scum but you are wanting to lynch someone already on the wagon of your less priority scum lynch. If I was scum and I was lynched, you would only have one less person to help you lynch your second scum read (jason) tomorrow. And since you haven't drawn any connections between jason and I (at least that I recall) I don't see the logic behind that since you think we are independently scummy in your mind. But I'll make you a deal. We both agree that jason is scum. You help me lynch him today and then you and I can go toe to toe tomorrow on who is his likely partner.

"All of my commentary" on Jason. Never mind the fact I have probably played more games with him than all of the rest of this player list combined. Which is saying something considering some people here.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 1027, xvart wrote: You never answered me when I asked what category you think your census taking ability resolves in on the first page.

Yes, I did.

In post 1027, xvart wrote:
In post 991, Quilford wrote:VPB claimed roleblocked.
If you are having this train of thought now wouldn't you have disbelieved Llamarble's claim when he originally made it?

I did. Hence my jump onto the Llamarble wagon after the claim.

You're stupid and as far as I can see the only reason you're suspicious of me is because of my claim and because of the Day 1 Sotty interaction.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1030, Quilford wrote:You're stupid
No he's not. He's scum.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Quilford »

I'm not too sure about that myself.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1032, Quilford wrote:I'm not too sure about that myself.
Why?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Quilford »

Just something about the way he's playing, and how he's persevering with it despite unfavourable results.

Although Crazy totally did it in Double Dip and I didn't hammer him then... and then we went on to lose the game.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by saulres »

You know what I don't like?

When people don't follow this rule:
In post 1, zoraster wrote:You are expected to post at least once a day. A prod will be sent out if you have not posted in the past 48 hours (and you were capable of doing so).

There are two people (Jason and DDD), both on my scumlist, who haven't indicated they're on V/LA and haven't posted in over 48 hours, but what really irks me is that one of them has posted multiple times elsewhere. And that one is still on my scumlist, and still has a viable wagon. So I'm getting back on it.

Unvote
Vote: Jason

Maybe that'll motivate him to post here. It'll be interesting to see where he moves his vote to.

I'd also like to see which wagon Ghostlin wants to move his vote to. And I wonder if Roxi will vote before the hammer this time so we can look for scum amongst the hammerers as the game goes on instead of having that option taken away from us by a chicken townie. (Not a townie with a chicken, that would be a weird pet. Unless you were on a farm or something. And if that's the case, don't make me come to the farm to choke your chi-- err... never mind.)

Would still love to see what the case on Ghostlin is...

Amrun ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Ghostlin ( 5 ) Amrun, Cogito Ergo Sum, VP Baltar, Kublai Khan, Quilford, (L - 3 )
glowball ( 1 ) JasonT1981, (L - 7 )
JasonT1981 ( 4 ) glowball, Debonair Danny DiPietro, xvart, saulres, (L - 4 )
Kublai Khan ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Llamarble ( 1 ) Ghostlin, (L - 7 )
Quilford ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Sotty7 ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
saulres ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
Vi ( 0 ) (L - 8 )
VP Baltar ( 0 ) , (L - 8 )
xvart ( 2 ) Sotty7, Vi, Llamarble, (L - 5 )
No Lynch ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 1 ) Roxi,
Total Votes ( 15 )
Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Apologies for the absence, holidays and such.

In post 958, Vi wrote:
In post 956, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 954, Vi wrote:
DDD 946 wrote:You know it's kind of hard to do anything with the Jason wagon when you insist on undermining it at every opportunity despite conceding that it's not a good vote that he made and that he's at least somewhat scummy just that you hate the other people on the wagon more.
I'm pretty sure I called him more likely to be Town D1. Next weak excuse please.
Didn't realize this was still D1. Lynch lewarcher82!
Oh, so you're not claiming any other reasons to vote jason except his one vote Today. Just making sure.

*Bad vote
*Sitting on a bad vote forever
*Finally getting off the bad vote with a vote on a VI whose wagon was just approved by the biggest power broker in the game

That's three good reasons for today and I didn't even have to go back to D1 to look for more.

~~

Quilford's vote for Llama is absolutely dreadful; nothing changed from before, he didn't consider the role madness nature of the game. I mean it's just a really bad vote.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1026, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1021, VP Baltar wrote:I recall quite well actually. Don't really understand not voting Ghostlin considering...

seem to be doing just fine on my current course of action. You got a problem with the Ghostlin wagon?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:34 am

Post by Vi »

It's like each time DDD posts I want to be unrelentingly push his lynch. No matter who gets lynched Today, he needs to be lynched Tomorrow.

saulres 1035 wrote:And I wonder if Roxi will vote before the hammer this time so we can look for scum amongst the hammerers as the game goes on instead of having that option taken away from us by a chicken townie.
There's one major problem with this statement.

I'm getting tired of this game.
Unvote: xvart

Vote: Ghostlin
(L-2)
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:49 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Ghostlin ( 6 )
Amrun,
Cogito Ergo Sum,
VP Baltar,
Kublai Khan,
Quilford,
Vi,
[/color]
(L - 2 )

glowball ( 1 )
JasonT1981,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

JasonT1981 ( 4 )
glowball,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
xvart,
saulres,
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Kublai Khan ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Llamarble ( 1 )
Ghostlin,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Quilford ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Sotty7 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

saulres ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Vi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

VP Baltar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

xvart ( 2 )
Sotty7,
Llamarble,
[/color]
(L - 6 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Roxi,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]

Deadline: Nov. 28th at 20:00 EST
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh this sucks. Suppose I better read to see what happened to my wagon.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I expected more posts I guess.

In post 1035, saulres wrote:Would still love to see what the case on Ghostlin is...

This.

In post 1037, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1026, Sotty7 wrote:

seem to be doing just fine on my current course of action. You got a problem with the Ghostlin wagon?

Yup. The problem is I don't think he is scum. Also your vote has no backing to it that I see. I gave you a chance to correct that and you didn't.

Unvote, Vote: Jason

I hope you're happy Xvart.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1041, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1035, saulres wrote:Would still love to see what the case on Ghostlin is...

This.

My original unanswered case.

Since then:

Justifies active lurking by pointing out worse offenders.

The quoted post from Llamarble isn't scummy/deserving of a vote hop in the slightest.

Read then
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1041, Sotty7 wrote:Yup. The problem is I don't think he is scum. Also your vote has no backing to it that I see. I gave you a chance to correct that and you didn't.

Well there are really two factors to this:

1) I'm quite busy lately and don't have the time (or willpower) to be making big quote cases. Not your prob, I know, but still the reality.

2) The reasons I think Ghostlin are scum are basically as follows: he's been playing from the sidelines all game with no serious pushes on anyone, he seems to only pop up when his name is called but posts elsewhere on site, and general annoying gut twinge that's been there since I voted him way back when. It's not really a "case" that needs to be made so much as these are things I think are self-evident with even a cursory glance at him this game.

How you don't think he's scum, I don't understand in the slightest.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

ghostlin are scum....:shifty:

make that an is
YOUR AD HERE

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 738, Amrun wrote:Also your inability to articulate suspicions, especially original suspicions, is the kicker. Oh, and your "defense" involves saying "I have nothing to say" and then trying to deflect attention onto others.

Haven't caught up yet, but people are asking for reasons on Ghostlin, and these are the ones I previously posted. There is more, but I'll get into that when I have time.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hey, sorry was away yesterday for the most part. Will post later.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:13 am

Post by saulres »

I only have time to quick-scan the arguments against Ghostlin (I'll have more time on Monday before deadline to do so) but from what I'm seeing, I see people voting for him not looking at the whole picture (his ISO).

For just one example:

In post 1042, Kublai Khan wrote:Post 568
My original unanswered case.

"You jumped on the lewarcher82 wagon for the "glowball is fishing" argument"

Let's look at how that wagon formed. Vi started it at the top of page 3. That's page 3, when not even all the players in the game had posted even once yet. Then, in short order, with no reasoning whatsoever, CES,
xRECKONERx
, and Untrod Tripod (my former slotholder) all voted for lew. Only then, in 61, did Ghostlin "jump" on the wagon, but at least he had the decency to put forth an argument against Lew. The other three didn't.

Next, Ghostlin's original scumreads are here. No votes at all on Llama at the time, so to say he was "trying to groundfloor on the new big wagon" later is completely not taking into account his scumread of llama at the time.

I'll do more research on the claims on Monday but I'm not so convinced, especially when one of them is "he's posting in other games but not here". At least he's forthcoming about it. Jason, who's doing the same thing, keeps ignoring that charge.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
On permanent
V/LA
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I have hardly been posting in other games since Wednesday, the ONLY game I have been actively posting in is my own game I am modding.

IN FACT both other games I am in, last posts were Wednesday and Thursday, the Thursday one being a 1 line post..

So please, stop lying.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:27 am

Post by saulres »

I'm sorry, I didn't realize 15 posts in another game since your Wednesday post in this game counted as "hardly".
On permanent
V/LA

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”