Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:29 am

Post by MattP »

The post, AGaR, was me realizing that maybe I shouldn't go down so easily because if there are two scum left and I die then town loses. That would therefore change my strategy.

The is not indicative of vezok being town, vezok doesn't know if we are in lylo and if we are not and he is scum and he hammers, guess who is prime suspect tomorrow? Him. Sure as hell not kdowns and probs not nero.
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 am

Post by MattP »

EBWOP: That is not indicative*
SlappyKrust
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 am

Post by Nocmen »

Votecount 8.2

MattP
(2)
:
Nero Cain, AGar

Not Voting
(3)
:
vezokpiraka, MattP, kdowns

Deadline for today is
November 30, 2011

With 5 alive it takes
to lynch.
Last edited by Wraith on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Wraith »

Yo, I'm back in town.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 am

Post by kdowns »

Yet, you aren't posting anything about trying to no die.

This is my intent to hammer Matt >...>
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:10 am

Post by MattP »

Going back over the thread I think that Nero is scum. He was so avid to lynch Vezok and
suddenly
, surprise surprise, as soon as I am brought up by AGaR he realizes how scummy I am and votes for me. He has been under the radar the ENTIRE round. If there is a second mafia it is important to not just drop vezok/AGaR. First off, if there are two mafia left they are of two different factions and therefore why would vezok start a hammer if he doesn't know that we are in lylo since he doesn't know if there is anyone left from the other faction. AGaR has been playing a steady town game, but there is nothing which disproves him as mafia, he pushed for a MacDougall lynch the entire round, and even though the way he did it was town, that's the thing, he seems experienced just like Magua and I think he could be that ballsy based on his ferocity.

So Nero/Vezok is my final guess.

If we are in lylo then it's time to actually try to turn this lynch around.

Vote: Nero
SlappyKrust
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:19 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1555, MattP wrote:Going back over the thread I think that Nero is scum. He was so avid to lynch Vezok and
suddenly
, surprise surprise, as soon as I am brought up by AGaR he realizes how scummy I am and votes for me. He has been under the radar the ENTIRE round. If there is a second mafia it is important to not just drop vezok/AGaR. First off, if there are two mafia left they are of two different factions and therefore why would vezok start a hammer if he doesn't know that we are in lylo since he doesn't know if there is anyone left from the other faction. AGaR has been playing a steady town game, but there is nothing which disproves him as mafia, he pushed for a MacDougall lynch the entire round, and even though the way he did it was town, that's the thing, he seems experienced just like Magua and I think he could be that ballsy based on his ferocity.

So Nero/Vezok is my final guess.

If we are in lylo then it's time to actually try to turn this lynch around.

Vote: Nero

Vezok hammering as a mafia on second mafia? That would benefit him in that
one of the mafia factions would be eliminated, thereby allowing him to kill freely at night without fear of cross-kill.

Your entire "case" is speculation and leaves yourself more outs than Houdini in his easier tricks. Care to actually COMMIT to something?

Vezok is pretty much town, Kdowns is almost 100% conftown.

So again. You're telling me that you're town, and myself and Nero are opposing scumteams yet we've been hitting the same stride for an extremely large portion of the game.

Do you realize how absurd that sounds at ALL?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 am

Post by MattP »

Did you not see the part where I said you are probs town? You guys nitpick the most absurd stuff. Also, that wouldn't be a good move for vezok, it would mean he would have to make it through two more lynches after this when he is one of the top two suspects. I would never do it.

You want me to commit to something even though I committed to voting Nero? Would you like me swear on the Bible or something that he is scum?
SlappyKrust
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have no idea what you're talking about, I said that I didn't know that lylo wasn't announced because I misinterpreted from another player here that it was that way. Relax, babe.

Well sweetheart, I've played quite a few games here. I'm really baffled by the fact new players don't bother to look up how this game is played on this site before signing up. Being new doesn't affect your ability to recieve a scum pm. Its pretty common for newb scum to be all like "I did something stupid/scummy
BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY ON THIS SITE!!!

Idgaf if I die, I give a fuck if town loses.

Point is I will do more harm for village by trying to save myself and in the process getting someone incorrectly lynched

Stupid ATE bullshit.

If I wasn't impulsive before I was on the block, why would I be impulsive now that I am on the block?

b/c you don't want to die despite stating that you don't care.

Yes, chances are there is a 3rd party group possible, which would be one of the two groups that are already presented (Eastern and Bremburg?) I don't know which one. They could also both be mafia groups. Point is, who even cares? We have to lynch both groups whether they are indie, mafia, or flying banana monsters. Don't nitpick stupid shit.

This is dumb. 3rd parties are, 9 times out of 10, by themselves. It should be pretty clear that the two groups are both mafia families. This sounds alot like a 3rd party attempting to throw off suspicion.

Oh look a delayed OMGUS vote.

First note the hypocrissy. Matt was adament for days that Vezok was scum and then all the sudden he's "not ready"? BULLSHIT!!! And yet he calls me scummy for doing the same thing he did?

Matts flailing. He's called everyone scum today except himself and Kdown. He's deff scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 am

Post by MattP »

Kk, don't know what to say back to the first line. So sure, I can do that. I also could be sincere. If you wanna continue on your fascinating tangent you can go an blind yourself to the fact that it is completely a null move, then whatever floats your boat.

Jeez, is sincerity so looked down upon on this forum? I didn't know that explaining my emotional progression has a negative connotation, but they even have an acronym for it!

I do care, you are blatantly slandering me now. Keep feeling superior and that you can stretch the truth, after I'm gone you're next.

OOOOhhhhh, so there are two scum factions of unequal size and then one independent. Dang, u smart!

Oh look, me being pushed to make a decision and then naturally making a decision is considered OMGUS to you. I'm not even surprised anymore.

I said yesterday that vezok should go next. Seriously, you should be a politician.

Woa, maybe cuz kdowns and myself are the only two provable nonscum to me. Maybe it's because I'm not quick to discount people from scum for arbitrary reasoning due to past experience where that bit me in the ass. Is it ok if I say that or is it too EAT for you?
SlappyKrust
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:43 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Should I hammer matt?

I don't see anything to convince otherwise.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:49 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1557, MattP wrote:Did you not see the part where I said you are probs town? You guys nitpick the most absurd stuff. Also, that wouldn't be a good move for vezok, it would mean he would have to make it through two more lynches after this when he is one of the top two suspects. I would never do it.

You want me to commit to something even though I committed to voting Nero? Would you like me swear on the Bible or something that he is scum?

You're not reading what I'm typing.

Vezok is 99.9% town.

And your whole "case" is wishy washy as hell.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by MattP »

My case is that Nero is so damn eager to lynch me and I think his recent, propaganda-filled posts make him look scummy as hell. Did I simplify it enough for you?
SlappyKrust
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I think you are scum.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1564, Nero Cain wrote:b/c I think you are scum.

Oh, so you are using propaganda because you think I am scum. Cool story bro.
SlappyKrust
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by kdowns »

VOTE: mattp
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by MattP »

Now that I am hammered I will say that I
am
town. Nero next.
SlappyKrust
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I'm Santa Claus

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

Damn it, you people have the worst timing. I'm away from my desktop so when I get back in a lynch scene will be up.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Wraith »

Votecount 8.3

MattP
(3)
:
Nero Cain, AGar, kdowns

Nero Cain
(1)
:
MattP

Not Voting
(1)
:
vezokpiraka

MattP
has been lynched. Lynch scene forthcoming.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Wraith »

The five remaining delegates arrayed themselves in a circle, glaring at each other with suspicion and narrowed eyes. The
Beran
looked on from the Burning Throne above, slightly slouched and maintaining a hand over his mouth in curiosity. "With so few of us left,"
[vezokpiraka]
finally began, "we can merely use a process of elimination to unveil the traitors. I know I am a Loyalist, and
[kdowns]
has made a proven claim in regards to his loyalties and responsibilities. That leaves only the rest of you as possible traitors."

"I agree," said
[Nero Cain]
. "Because I know I am loyal, that narrows it down to two."
[Nero Cain]
eyed
[AGar]
and
[MattP]
carefully.
[AGar]
gave him a subtle nod, unnoticed by the others. "
[AGar]
, thus far, has been solidly loyal is his words and actions. Therefore, I am quite confident in pointing my finger at
[MattP]
in being the last traitor."

[kdowns]
remained silent but for a grunt and nod of agreement, crossing his arms.
[vezokpiraka]
raised a finger. "Now hold on a moment. We have only by your word that you are 'loyal,'
[Nero Cain]
. I, for one, don't believe for a second that you are loyal,"
[vezokpiraka]
leaned back slightly and mirrored
[kdowns
's stance. "Personally, I am comfortable swinging either way - the Imperium would be better off with neither of you."

[Nero Cain]
stared in each of the undecided delegates in the eyes; the cold, grey eyes of his own staring mercilessly, his expression unreadable and unrelenting. "Which of you is with me?
[AGar
?"
[AGar]
nodded, raising his hand briefly. "
[kdowns]
?
[vezopkiraka]
?"

"There is also a flaw in your logic," said
[MattP]
said. "You have discounted the final traitor for the Bremburgs. And I think that's you."

"Whatever
[MattP]
's faults, he has that point in his favor, at least," said
[vezokpiraka]
, nodding in agreement.

[Nero Cain]
smirked. "And there," he said, chuckling, "is where you have made your final slip-up."
[MattP]
looked at him, confused. "I never mentioned which faction I believed you were loyal to. So quick to discard the Terrans, eh?"

[MattP]
began to visibly sweat. "I-"

"Enough of this charade,"
[kdowns]
interrupted. "I cast my vote in favor. General consensus. Let's just shoot the
scheisser
and be done with it."

The
Beran
stood. "If that is your will..." he began.

"And that is my cue,"
[AGar
interrupted. "I have something that will end this entire affair, quickly."
[AGar]
flicked his right arm, and suddenly held a gun in his hand. He fired three shots into
[MattP]
's chest -
[MattP]
crumpled backwards onto the floor and leaked blood all over the black tiles. "I...I failed," he sputtered, spitting blood, and finally he lay still.
[AGar]
bent down and began searching the dead man's clothing. As the doors to the hall burst open and a dozen men in black cloaks rushed in, the
Beran
regained the power of speech. "How
dare
you," he said, his voice low and controlled but tone no less furious. "You-"

"If I may,
Herr Beran
,"
[Nero Cain]
interrupted, a smirk on his face and pistol in his own hand. "You've put on a gallant showing, but I'm afraid-"

[AGar]
suddenly stood up, a leather wallet in his hands. "Ah, family pictures, you can never go wrong with those," he interrupted. "Ah,
Herr
Piast, you may claim to be Duran, but the Terran features do not lie..."

MattP
House Piast (Eastern Traitor)
, Executed Day Eight

[Nero Cain]
glared at him. "MUST I be interrupted at every turn?" he shouted, pistol still aimed at Sturmengard.

[AGar]
merely laughed. "Oh, no longer,
Herr
Gonolith. Of course, now that the final Terran traitor is dead..."
[AGar]
raised his pistol again and shot
[Nero Cain]
three times in the chest.
[Nero Cain]
collapsed much like
[MattP]
did, his face the picture of shock. "W-why?"

"I have little need for overly ambitious subjects in
MY
Imperium,"
[AGar]
replied. He raised the pistol and shot
[Nero Cain]
once more in the head.

Nero Cain
Belisarius Gonolith (Bremburg Rolecop)
, Executed in Endgame

[AGar]
looked up to find himself surrounded by the cloaked Watchers, with
[vezokpiraka]
and
[kdowns]
staring at him in utter shock. The
Beran
merely scowled at him, nose twitching slightly every few seconds.
[AGar]
merely smiled. "Do you not recognize your rightful Primarch, Brothers?" he asked, outstretching his arms and turning in a circle. "I did not spend so many years in a Terran hellhole, clawing my way out of said hellhole, and weaving this web of subterfuge merely to be killed by my own subordinates now!"

"Victor," Sturmengard said at last, descending the steps to the floor. "Valerian's son. I see it now."

The Watchers parted, and Victor Argelev approached Sturmengard with outstretched arms. "At last!" he laughed. "I was beginning to wonder if I'd known you at all."

"You have changed much since you went to war," Sturmengard replied, ignoring Victor's advance.

"The War changed much. As do Terran
scheissers
," Victor said, grinning.

"We still have rebellions to put down-"

"And a coronation ceremony to plan. And plans of conquest to make," Victor interrupted. His expression suddenly hardened. "Yes, we have much work to do."

vezokpiraka
Popular Uprising (Loyalist)
, Vassalized in Endgame.
kdowns
1st Legion "Prime" (Loyalist One-Shot Vigilante)
, Vassalized in Endgame

AGar
Victor Argelev (Wild Card)
, Survived and Won the Iron Crown!

And that's that! Action records, a lot of commentary, and an explanation as to why this endgame occurred soon to follow. Topic will be opened for anyone to comment, I imagine there will be a few pissed-off Bremburgs.
Show

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by AGar »

Sorry NC :(

To be fair, I didn't realize I'd kill you too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

seems a rather bastard role. unkillable recruitable traitor?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”