jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1124, glowball wrote:"In post 969, jasonT1981 wrote:"
^ That was your most recent post about Llam? Over 100posts ago, yeah I needed an update, reads change.

Now you aren't voting him, why? Why would you settle for a Ghostlin lynch when you want Xvart and I looked at tomorrow and you also still think Llam is scum regardless of his claim.

bloody hell.....

I can have more than one suspect, but only one vote.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1125, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1124, glowball wrote:"In post 969, jasonT1981 wrote:"
^ That was your most recent post about Llam? Over 100posts ago, yeah I needed an update, reads change.

Now you aren't voting him, why? Why would you settle for a Ghostlin lynch when you want Xvart and I looked at tomorrow and you also still think Llam is scum regardless of his claim.

bloody hell.....

I can have more than one suspect, but only one vote.

Yes, but if I am a higher scum read why not push my lynch harder. Why not push Llam's lynch or even xvart's? It seems like you have stronger scum reads on us than Ghostlin but you are just settling for any lynch today and trying to set up lynches for tomorrow.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1086, glowball wrote:Jason lynch > Ghostlin lynch because a probscum lynch is better than a probtown lynch.

Read Jason's ISO. Hell, just read his first post of the game. He's scum.

you never answered my question on this, what was scummy about my first post?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

The LLam wagon crumbled, so therefor I am voting somenoe else I suspect as scum, given Llam is not a viable lynch today.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1128, jasonT1981 wrote:The LLam wagon crumbled, so therefor I am voting somenoe else I suspect as scum, given Llam is not a viable lynch today.

Your first post screams scum explaination for RVS. Which is funny because it's on xvart, one of your suspects. Given your scumminess this implicates him as well, which means you are probbussing for cred.

Now, you are voting Ghostlin because the Llam wagon crumbled? Not because he's your easiest chance of not gettiing lynched today, you can't tell me you haven't noticed the competing wagons.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

the competing wagon is me???? LOL.

No, just because I vote Xvart in RVS, then suspect him later... does not implicate anything. You are pushing crap and tryign to distract from other things going on in this game. I am not tunnelling, unlike yourself.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:48 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1130, jasonT1981 wrote:the competing wagon is me???? LOL.

No, just because I vote Xvart in RVS, then suspect him later... does not implicate anything. You are pushing crap and tryign to distract from other things going on in this game. I am not tunnelling, unlike yourself.

Hmmm let's see:
It's close to deadline
You're scum
Ghostlin wagon sucks

So, yeah I'm tunneling on you because I'd rather lynch scum before deadline. I'm not to going to settle for any lynch which seems like at this point you would.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1119, VP Baltar wrote:Vi is doing everything in her power to stop this from happening. That should be a huge red light that Ghostlin is the correct lynch for the day.
Oh, so you're finally making that leap to sort of vaguely call me scum, since someone reading me as Town would come to the opposite conclusion. In spite of me trying to get a wagon going on someone you've
also
called scum. Because I would totally be the one to make Ghostlin-scumpartner's wagon legitimate, and then turn around and meta away at DDD-other-scumpartner when he's quite safely under the radar.

I'm impressed with the hard sell you're putting out. KK "knows" Ghostlin is scum and is "abandoning" you, toeing the line of calling me scum by saying I'm diverting the wagon, making me out to be a puppeteer "conning" saulres, talking about your "years of experience" (which incidentally I have too), and saying all the reasons people find you scummy are "your personality". I'm not even being sarcastic; I'm genuinely impressed.

So you know what? I'll play your game, and I'll beat you at it.

VP Baltar 667 wrote:The case on Ghostlin is that he's useless basically, right? I think that's a pretty loose label that can be applied to a lot of people here. We really need to get out of this bitch fest of non-involvement. It's kind of a stupid circling the day drain. It may hit scum eventually, but it's kind of a crapshoot and I think we can do better.
VP Baltar 707 wrote:Vi catching people posting elsewhere on site. I know this game.

unvote, vote: Ghostlin
Once again, I made the Ghostlin wagon legitimate. But let's keep going.
VP Baltar 726 wrote:@ghostlin - my apologies for a three post exchange with Vi because we've played umpteen games together. I will be more serious business...oh wait, I've been hunting scum all game.
Biggest and only beef with Ghostlin.
VP Baltar 782 wrote:lol, so if Vi repeats what I've been saying all damn day, it suddenly makes Llama seem scummier. Good to hear my opinion is so valued 'round these parts.

unvote, vote: Llama
Easy jump to what obviously seems like a better wagon. Time passes, Llamahatellamahatellamaclaim...
VP Baltar 978 wrote:vote: Ghostlin

This wagon only really dissipated because llamar was scumming it up. I'm willing to give llama a stay of execution based on his claim, so back at it.
Yes; you were so convinced before.
VP Baltar 1006 wrote:seems to me like Ghostlin is a much more viable wagon than xvart
VP Baltar 1009 wrote:I couldn't hear you over all of the ghostlin votes, my apologies.
VP Baltar 1013 wrote:it's going to be ghostlin or xvart it appears. you should vote for one of those. Let's make this a nice dueling wagon scenario at deadline to really make the scum scramble.
VP Baltar 1014 wrote:my math is busted I guess...appears to me like it's 4-2 in favor of ghostlin atm.
VP Baltar 1017 wrote:all I'm saying is, votes cast are worth more than votes promised. The ghostlin wagon was at what, L-1 or something, earlier? I'm not gonna sit here and say he has 7 votes when he only has four.

And you can snipe at me all you want, the ghostlin wagon is clearly superior and going to lead to a scum lynch. Apart from xvart pushing some baloney about me being the SK, which could just be poor reasoning from a townie, he's been active and scumhunting. Ghostlin...not so much. Nothing fake about that, it's just the facts.

More Ghostlin votes now.
...and the spin basically escalates from here.

So we've established that you have no evident reason to be on the Ghostlin wagon, but have pushed it with so much conviction that you're willing to call out scumpartners derailing the wagon. Now, why could that be? The last time I checked - please tell me if this has changed - you weren't stupid, you weren't delusional, and you weren't ABR.

So I'll call your bluff.

Unvote: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Vote: Ghostlin
(L-2)

If he flips Town, some people might say that you will have a lot of explaining to do. I am not one of those people, because I won't bother to listen to it.
If he flips scum, imagine that! You picked that up and ran with it based on... basically nothing to speak of according to you. In the words of YOUR scumpartner, that's bullshit. I'll take the scum lynch you offered and go for the people who almost plainly stated foreknowledge of the flip.

You don't get to opt out of it. You've already said I can have my way with you if he flips Town, and I fully plan to do so. And if he flips scum, I think I've made it quite clear why you're next.

Have a nice day.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So there you go... I do it, its scummy.. but you do it, its ok. How the fuck does that even work?

How does voting for one of my scum reads since D1 seem like settling for any lynch?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Glow, can you show me why you think the Ghost wagon sucks?

You say you are voting me, because you think I am scum...

Yet go after me for voting someone I suspect as scum saying I am settling for any lynch.

That makes no sense.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

VOTE: Ghostlin
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1132, Vi wrote:
In post 1119, VP Baltar wrote:Vi is doing everything in her power to stop this from happening. That should be a huge red light that Ghostlin is the correct lynch for the day.
Oh, so you're finally making that leap to sort of vaguely call me scum, since someone reading me as Town would come to the opposite conclusion. In spite of me trying to get a wagon going on someone you've
also
called scum. Because I would totally be the one to make Ghostlin-scumpartner's wagon legitimate, and then turn around and meta away at DDD-other-scumpartner when he's quite safely under the radar.

I'm impressed with the hard sell you're putting out. KK "knows" Ghostlin is scum and is "abandoning" you, toeing the line of calling me scum by saying I'm diverting the wagon, making me out to be a puppeteer "conning" saulres, talking about your "years of experience" (which incidentally I have too), and saying all the reasons people find you scummy are "your personality". I'm not even being sarcastic; I'm genuinely impressed.

So you know what? I'll play your game, and I'll beat you at it.

VP Baltar 667 wrote:The case on Ghostlin is that he's useless basically, right? I think that's a pretty loose label that can be applied to a lot of people here. We really need to get out of this bitch fest of non-involvement. It's kind of a stupid circling the day drain. It may hit scum eventually, but it's kind of a crapshoot and I think we can do better.
VP Baltar 707 wrote:Vi catching people posting elsewhere on site. I know this game.

unvote, vote: Ghostlin
Once again, I made the Ghostlin wagon legitimate. But let's keep going.
VP Baltar 726 wrote:@ghostlin - my apologies for a three post exchange with Vi because we've played umpteen games together. I will be more serious business...oh wait, I've been hunting scum all game.
Biggest and only beef with Ghostlin.
VP Baltar 782 wrote:lol, so if Vi repeats what I've been saying all damn day, it suddenly makes Llama seem scummier. Good to hear my opinion is so valued 'round these parts.

unvote, vote: Llama
Easy jump to what obviously seems like a better wagon. Time passes, Llamahatellamahatellamaclaim...
VP Baltar 978 wrote:vote: Ghostlin

This wagon only really dissipated because llamar was scumming it up. I'm willing to give llama a stay of execution based on his claim, so back at it.
Yes; you were so convinced before.
VP Baltar 1006 wrote:seems to me like Ghostlin is a much more viable wagon than xvart
VP Baltar 1009 wrote:I couldn't hear you over all of the ghostlin votes, my apologies.
VP Baltar 1013 wrote:it's going to be ghostlin or xvart it appears. you should vote for one of those. Let's make this a nice dueling wagon scenario at deadline to really make the scum scramble.
VP Baltar 1014 wrote:my math is busted I guess...appears to me like it's 4-2 in favor of ghostlin atm.
VP Baltar 1017 wrote:all I'm saying is, votes cast are worth more than votes promised. The ghostlin wagon was at what, L-1 or something, earlier? I'm not gonna sit here and say he has 7 votes when he only has four.

And you can snipe at me all you want, the ghostlin wagon is clearly superior and going to lead to a scum lynch. Apart from xvart pushing some baloney about me being the SK, which could just be poor reasoning from a townie, he's been active and scumhunting. Ghostlin...not so much. Nothing fake about that, it's just the facts.

More Ghostlin votes now.
...and the spin basically escalates from here.

So we've established that you have no evident reason to be on the Ghostlin wagon, but have pushed it with so much conviction that you're willing to call out scumpartners derailing the wagon. Now, why could that be? The last time I checked - please tell me if this has changed - you weren't stupid, you weren't delusional, and you weren't ABR.

So I'll call your bluff.

Unvote: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Vote: Ghostlin
(L-2)

If he flips Town, some people might say that you will have a lot of explaining to do. I am not one of those people, because I won't bother to listen to it.
If he flips scum, imagine that! You picked that up and ran with it based on... basically nothing to speak of according to you. In the words of YOUR scumpartner, that's bullshit. I'll take the scum lynch you offered and go for the people who almost plainly stated foreknowledge of the flip.

You don't get to opt out of it. You've already said I can have my way with you if he flips Town, and I fully plan to do so. And if he flips scum, I think I've made it quite clear why you're next.

Have a nice day.

hahaahahahah....what's the matter? Realize I just called you out for what you've been doing since you decided to go against me on this? Nice try to turn it around, and pretty much what I'd expect from someone knowing what he's going to flip.

I made myself an immovable object on this wagon because of the way you and Sotty have been hamstringing it. Now you want to play the victim here and say I haven't been committed to it or it's some bussing conspiracy. Pardon me while I die with laughter. Don't forget, I conned you into voting it before. No sense in pretending like you're voting of your own volition now so you can seem like this is your doing. It's not.

You keep bringing up ABR...and I have to say that credit is due where credit is due. This is definitely an ABR tactic, and one that works I might add. Much as I loathe his play, he's not devoid of some good ideas.

So, in short, thank you for the vote and don't expect any mercy if Ghostlin flips scum. ;) Better kill me tonight if you know what's good for your team.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

=======[]
[]=======
YOUR AD HERE

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Unvote

I will be very surprised if Jason is scum now. I'm just not feeling it at all now. Tone of posts, whatever.

In post 1130, jasonT1981 wrote:the competing wagon is me???? LOL.

This made me laugh in real life.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Is it L-1?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

I would've governed Jason anyway.

===========[}
{]===========

P-edit: yes, L-1.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

yes, hammer while you still can. I'm sure you and Vi aren't both scum. One of you probably just has your head up your butt. Therefore, prove to me it's you and we can call a truce to move forward on.
YOUR AD HERE

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

lol

...Being you is fun sometimes VP :P But I'm still reading what I missed. Kinda want a claim too. Tell me why I shouldn't wait for that at least?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1136, VP Baltar wrote:I made myself an immovable object on this wagon because of the way you and Sotty have been hamstringing it. Now you want to play the victim here and say I haven't been committed to it or it's some bussing conspiracy. Pardon me while I die with laughter. Don't forget, I conned you into voting it before. No sense in pretending like you're voting of your own volition now so you can seem like this is your doing. It's not.
Oh, I'm not saying you're not committed to it. I am saying that you're taking this opportunity to use a wagon you allegedly don't care for to tarnish two of the most obviously Town people in the game.

That, very shortly put, is what you're doing. But you know this already.

CES 1140 wrote:===========[}
{]===========
Go for it.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

VP playing the victim pretty much makes this game a must read. I love it.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1144, Sotty7 wrote:VP playing the victim pretty much makes this game a must read. I love it.
I have just found out that I don't have any good image spam for :DRAMA:. Someone please help remedy this.
Last edited by zoraster on Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: zoraster, please disable smileys in that post. <___<
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by saulres »

Google shows me this one which I like:

Also please to be giving Ghost a chance to claim. Or did he have it the last time he was at L-1 and didn't?
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 2

Amrun ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Cogito Ergo Sum ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

*** Ghostlin ( 7 ) ***
Amrun,
Cogito Ergo Sum,
VP Baltar,
Quilford,
JasonT1981,
Vi,
Kublai Khan,
[/color]
(L - 1 )

glowball ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

JasonT1981 ( 4 )
glowball,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
xvart,
saulres,
[/color]
(L - 4 )

Kublai Khan ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Llamarble ( 1 )
Ghostlin,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

Quilford ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Sotty7 ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

saulres ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

Vi ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

VP Baltar ( 0 )
[/color]
(L - 8 )

xvart ( 1 )
Llamarble,
[/color]
(L - 7 )

No Lynch ( 0 )

Not Voting ( 2 )
Roxi, Sotty7,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Needed to Lynch [ 8 ]

Deadline: Nov. 28th at 20:00 EST

About 24 hours left until deadline is reached.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 1147, saulres wrote:Or did he have it the last time he was at L-1 and didn't?
Nope. Ghostlin was at L-1 for all of one post.

===========[}
{]===========
Go for it.
In retrospect this was a dumb thing to say. But at this point a claim would only be for informative purposes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”