audacesiuvat
audacesiuvat
Goon
audacesiuvat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 1:57 am

Post by audacesiuvat »

So it looks like you're going to give me a night to prove myself. Thanks.

Vote: bluesoul, FOS: Der Hammer
for trying to lynch a pretty solidly-confirmed mason.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 8:08 am

Post by Drummer »

New page! New page!

OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT

VisMaior--1(broomhead)
Sentinel99--1(Der Hammer)
broomhead--3(VisMaior, BrizzyBoi, bluesoul)

bluesoul--2(Sentinel99, audacesiuvat)

Not voting--3(Yosarian, Osloboditelj, help im a bug)

Ten alive, six to lynch.

Also, there was a story that the great conqueror Napoleon Bonaparte(or however that might be spelled) was really only 5 foot 2 inches, one of the shortest of his kind. Is that true? Just wonderin'. Don't slack off the posting!
Sentinel99
Sentinel99
Goon
Sentinel99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 8:08 am

Post by Sentinel99 »

I still think that blue is scum. I can't prove it, but I have a strong feeling.

@Vis- I hadn't breadcrumbed yet because it's actually pretty hard to work S-T-I-K-E-Y in. I had come up with one when we got info on zillu, so I didn't get a chance to use it.

I don't really have any solid suspects beyond blue. I guess the only justification I can come up with is the wishy-washy Vis mentioned. He also said that my confirmation in the form of breadcrumbing was shakey. I think it's a little harder to confirm any better short of stikey saying I'm his mason partner, but then he's dead so... *shrug* Also, when we were still looking at aud as the lynch, blue flat contradicted himself, which I didn't like. I think Yos said something about it, come to think.

I think that blue should be our lynch today. I understand that my playstyle has been detrimental, but I'm learning.
"...the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance."

-- Niccolo Machiavelli
Sentinel99
Sentinel99
Goon
Sentinel99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 8:11 am

Post by Sentinel99 »

Sorry, double post. Napoleon was 5'2" in French feet. That's 5'6.5" standard English measure.
"...the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance."

-- Niccolo Machiavelli
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 8:13 am

Post by Drummer »

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner already! The rest of you clowns need to get lightning reflexes like Sentinel99.
Sentinel99
Sentinel99
Goon
Sentinel99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 8:21 am

Post by Sentinel99 »

Some say lightning fast reflexes. I call it not having a life. :cry:

-- Niccolo Machiavelli
bluesoul
bluesoul
Goon
bluesoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 10:02 am

Post by bluesoul »

Sentinel99 wrote:Also, when we were still looking at aud as the lynch, blue flat contradicted himself, which I didn't like. I think Yos said something about it, come to think.
:roll: Keep on following opinion, there. You and Yosarian should get a room. (Not inferring that this is any of Yosarian's doing, but you've pretty much been mindlessly agreeing with him.)
Show
The Tooth Returns.

Anjaga1989: you fulfill my desires

"Mafia without bluesoul is like checkers without a board." --Feyd_Ruin
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 11:06 am

Post by broomhead »

I come back and i see a bunch of votes. At least my intentions were in the right place if some of the town disagrees with me. i mean in my mind i just stopped a confirmed townie form getting lynched. if i was scum, i would have voted and waited for someone to put the last vote on. if you want to turn your attention somewhere turn it to the person whose jumped on and off the bandwagon so often that its just plain ridiculous. Bluesoul. if you look at his voting history its just on and off the wagon.

unvote; vote Bluesoul

and i will keep a
FOS on Vismajor
BAMB!
Sentinel99
Sentinel99
Goon
Sentinel99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue May 16, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by Sentinel99 »

@bluesoul- Obviously stikey was my lover in this game. I'm his, you know, wife or whatever.

-- Niccolo Machiavelli
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 2:59 am

Post by VisMaior »

yea, now what.
in. I had come up with one when we got info on zillu, so I didn't get a chance to use it.
Eh? Id love to hear it, just so it does not go to waste.
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
Sentinel99
Sentinel99
Goon
Sentinel99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 8:03 am

Post by Sentinel99 »

Okay, the only way I could see to work in a Y was Yosarian... so... :oops:

"Super-Terribly-Incredibly-Knowledgeable-Extraordinary Yosarian". Shoulda used it when he got that question right, but... *shrug* Too little too late, I know.

-- Niccolo Machiavelli
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 8:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

bluesoul wrote:
Sentinel99 wrote:Also, when we were still looking at aud as the lynch, blue flat contradicted himself, which I didn't like. I think Yos said something about it, come to think.
:roll: Keep on following opinion, there. You and Yosarian should get a room. (Not inferring that this is any of Yosarian's doing, but you've pretty much been mindlessly agreeing with him.)
The problem is, no one has much to go on at this point. The only two possible scum tells we're discussing at this point are you jumping on and off the bandwagon, and broomhead suggesting a plan of action that seems to be not good for the town. In my opinion, those are both somewhat weak tells, but no one has come up with anything better, and there has not been all that much discussion yet this game considering it's day 2.

If you want to avoid being lynched, the best suggestion I have for you is to try to generate some more content, perhaps try find a better lynch target for today.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed May 17, 2006 4:36 pm

Post by Drummer »

Hmm...three posts today...

NOT ENOUGH!!!

Deadline--Tuesday the 23rd of May.

This deadline may be withdrawn if people choose to talk. The person who has the most votes on Tuesday when I get around to checking this thread will be lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch. Hurry it up.
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 12:03 pm

Post by broomhead »

so its 3 vs 3 between me and bluesoul. anyone else care to weigh in?
BAMB!
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

broomhead wrote:so its 3 vs 3 between me and bluesoul. anyone else care to weigh in?
Unvote

Gonna have a read through and will re-invest my vote later.
You used to be alright
What happened?
BrizzyBoi
BrizzyBoi
Goon
BrizzyBoi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by BrizzyBoi »

At the moment I am comfortable where my vote is. Not 100% certain by any stretch, but best probability I can see at the moment.
"Don't get the impression that you arouse my anger. You see, one can only be angry with those he respects."
Richard M. Nixon
Sentinel99
Sentinel99
Goon
Sentinel99
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 1:59 pm

Post by Sentinel99 »

I'm pretty happy with my vote. The only way I'd be any happier would be if everybody agreed and voted Little Boy Blue also.

-- Niccolo Machiavelli
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 3:31 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Honestly, I'm not all that happy with my vote. Bluesoul did looked a little scummy, but I wish I had something better to go on; at the moment, though, his self-contradiction is the only thing I've seen that really looks like a scum tell to me.
bluesoul
bluesoul
Goon
bluesoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2006 4:40 pm

Post by bluesoul »

Yosarian2 wrote:Honestly, I'm not all that happy with my vote. Bluesoul did looked a little scummy, but I wish I had something better to go on; at the moment, though, his self-contradiction is the only thing I've seen that really looks like a scum tell to me.
I don't have anything else I can really say on that aside from everyone gets confused; it doesn't always make them scum. Broomhead, however, has suggested a plan of action that is
highly
anti-town. Why my vote in a moment of confusion puts me on the same level as this is beyond me.
Show
The Tooth Returns.

Anjaga1989: you fulfill my desires

"Mafia without bluesoul is like checkers without a board." --Feyd_Ruin
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2006 2:43 am

Post by VisMaior »

I like my vote. Yosarian, Broomheads antitown-ideas dont look like scumtell to you?
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
broomhead
broomhead
Goon
broomhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2006 3:13 am

Post by broomhead »

just wanted to say, that if it gets to monday without a lynch and i am in the forrunning for being lynched, i'd like to claim by then, or if i am close to a lynch. i'd suspect anyone who kills me without letting me claim.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2006 9:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

VisMaior wrote:I like my vote. Yosarian, Broomheads antitown-ideas dont look like scumtell to you?
Eh...it's hard to tell, but it dosn't seem like much of a scum tell to me. His suggestion that the cop reveal innocent results would not be good for the town, in my opinion; but based on his posts, it seems just as likely that he simply either didn't understand or didn't agree with the stratigic reasons why it's sometimes better for cops to hold their innocent investigations. Intentionally suggesting a clearly bad stratagy is a fairly risky play for scum, and in this case any pay-off for the scum wouldn't happen until tommorow at best, and possibly not even then. If anything, if a scum wanted to trick a cop into revealing innocent investigations in a situation where the cop probably shouldn't do that, I would expect the scum to try that when the cop was already holding back an innocent investigation or two, not to spend so much time arguing about it in a situation where it's pretty much hypothetical.

That's not to say Broomhead is not scum, of course. I think he didn't fully understand the implications of what he was suggesting, but that's not evidence he's town. I just don't think I have any good reason to believe he's any more likely to be scum then any other random person.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2006 3:30 am

Post by Der Hammer »

Vote;Broomhead

Having read back I have spotted nothing at all note-worthy other than the little conflict that went on a bit ago.
I just think this is the best place for my vote due to the suggests which Broomhead made. He said he would claim on Monday so at least something will happen.
You used to be alright
What happened?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2006 5:33 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Drummer wrote:Hmm...three posts today...

NOT ENOUGH!!!

Deadline--Tuesday the 23rd of May.

This deadline may be withdrawn if people choose to talk. The person who has the most votes on Tuesday when I get around to checking this thread will be lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be no lynch. Hurry it up.
So, why isn't everyone posting more???

fos:everyone who's not posting more right now
. Only scum would want a deadline.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun May 21, 2006 8:19 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Because there is nothing to post about?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”