Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 2:09 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

primero themanhimself no escribió ninguna restricción. Entonces, dragyn_mage empezó a escribir mensajes como un juez en mensaje numero 40:
draygn_mage wrote:If it would please the court, I would like to enter exhibits A & B (the two duck claims). It is my opinion that witness Twomz is onto something in his estimation that one of them may be scum.
Inmediatamente después de ese mensaje, themanhimself en mensaje numero 44 empezó a copiar dragyn_mage y escribir como un juez... muy sospechoso...
elimino mi voto de Rosso Carne, voy a votar a themanhimself
The end justifies the means.
Nixame
Nixame
Goon
Nixame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 2:15 am

Post by Nixame »

For the time being, I am going to take my vote quack...erm, back.
Unvote Viper
In the land of the tricky, the paraniod man still has all his fingers.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 2:35 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:primero themanhimself no escribió ninguna restricción. Entonces, dragyn_mage empezó a escribir mensajes como un juez en mensaje numero 40:
draygn_mage wrote:If it would please the court, I would like to enter exhibits A & B (the two duck claims). It is my opinion that witness Twomz is onto something in his estimation that one of them may be scum.
Inmediatamente después de ese mensaje, themanhimself en mensaje numero 44 empezó a copiar dragyn_mage y escribir como un juez... muy sospechoso...
Quacking spot MM, but as of yet I'm not going to stick a vote onto themanhimself as that would be hypocritical, what with the Nightfall forgetting his quack issue earlier.
FoS: themanhimself
though, until he can explain that particular quack in his consistency.
#greenshirtthursdays
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 2:47 am

Post by Pink Princess »

I also find it interesting that themanhimself suddenly picked up a restriction that is absent in his first several posts and seems very similar to D-M's (it did not pop up until after D-M posted). I think that is along the lines of what what M-M was saying, anyway. If not, omit the also in the first sentence. So, what does everyone think of a mass restriction claim as suggested by ID? I think it is a good idea, it will perhaps help with those of us who have less obvious restrictions (or none at all). Maybe it will help sort through any repeat restrictions (namely D-M and theman's)
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 3:03 am

Pink Princess wrote:I also find it interesting that themanhimself suddenly picked up a restriction that is absent in his first several posts and seems very similar to D-M's (it did not pop up until after D-M posted). I think that is along the lines of what what M-M was saying, anyway. If not, omit the also in the first sentence. So, what does everyone think of a mass restriction claim as suggested by ID? I think it is a good idea, it will perhaps help with those of us who have less obvious restrictions (or none at all). Maybe it will help sort through any repeat restrictions (namely D-M and theman's)
I'll quack to that tune. I'm not sure there's any way it can really hurt the town so no harm quacking on with it I say.

I'm running out of quack puns.
#greenshirtthursdays
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 3:38 am

Post by stikey »

Wow, yeah... I had a strange feeling that something was smurfy about tmh's posting. Maybe he has some kind of strange restriction requiring him to smurf someone else's restriction?

It might be somewhat dangerous to mass-restriction-claim if someone's otherwise unobvious restriction can be smurfed to a specific power role. It's a balance between getting a lot of potentially smurfy information and giving scum an advantage.
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 4:03 am

Post by Twomz »

That was my first thought after I saw the 2 quacks...

OMFG MY HOUSE GOT WRAPPED! More like Raped though... geez. They used at least 4 24 packs of rolls too... bastards...

Erm... the 2 people with the same restriction. But, it's obvious some people's roles aren't going to be obvious, so a restriction of say, having to post like the restrictions of people voting you, might be impossible.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 4:15 am

Post by Nightfall »

themanhimself wrote:
unvote
vote:nightfall

The defendants inability to follow his so-called post restriction, seems uber-suspicous, and I ask the members of the jury to please consider him as a candidate for the lynch.
No more questions your honor.
What the
Quack?!

First off
Unvote: Viper

Second

Themanhimself You seem to be following a court like role, for the most part, but what about these posts of yours?

themanhimself wrote:
vote:machiavellan mafia

He may have just said he was scum, and most of us wouldn't have a clue.
BTW It seems unlikely that the mod would make him speak another language.

and

themanhimself wrote:Hmmm... still fishy
You have followed your post restriction in 4 of your 6 posts. I have only missed one so far.
If my miss is worth a vote, would your two misses be worth two votes?

Maybe the prosecution should check over its evidence again.

Talk about a feather ruffler.... :roll: :wink:

P.S. This was meant to sound more sarcastic than angry... :lol:
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 4:25 am

Post by Nightfall »

P.s.s.
That was also ment to be at the bottom of the last page :oops:
I didn't see this page, where people already commented on the same thing.

As for the subject of a mass
Quacking
post restriction claim, I am up for it, but am a little worried that giving away to much about the restrictions alone might give off a good deal about peoples roles to. As of yet I have no idea how closely peoples roles are tied into their restrictions.

I do have one thing I would like answered though...

M-M do your votes/fos/igmeoy etc have to be in spanish too?
I am guessing that because of the bold text in your last post that you likely did one of these, but I have no clue which one. Maybe a Smilie code would help out?

Vote = :!:
FOS = :arrow:
IGMEOY = :idea:

?
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 5:49 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Twomz wrote:Erm... the 2 people with the same restriction. But, it's obvious some people's roles aren't going to be obvious, so a restriction of say, having to post like the restrictions of people voting you, might be impossible.
I'll jump into the courtroom drama...Um, does anyone else see this statement as a bit odd, or is it just me? It strikes me as leading the witness. I am keeping my eye on you, Twomz. You too, themanhimself. I'm waiting for his response to the allegations before I come to a solid conclusion. Stikey has a good point about revealing restrictions and potentially revealing information about our roles. I wonder, though, if a mass post restriction claim will help make fakers obvious, or at least help us catch it if there are those who aren't keeping to their restrictions. Anyone else like to weigh in on their opinion of the mass claim?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 7:03 am

Post by Twomz »

? Eh? I'm just say that...

OH! A cookie! :D. I LOOOVVEE Cookies! *eats*

... that a restriction involving other restrictions isn't very likely.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 8:08 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Pink Princess wrote:
Twomz wrote:Erm... the 2 people with the same restriction. But, it's obvious some people's roles aren't going to be obvious, so a restriction of say, having to post like the restrictions of people voting you, might be impossible.
I'll jump into the courtroom drama...Um, does anyone else see this statement as a bit odd, or is it just me? It strikes me as leading the witness. I am keeping my eye on you, Twomz. You too, themanhimself. I'm waiting for his response to the allegations before I come to a solid conclusion. Stikey has a good point about revealing restrictions and potentially revealing information about our roles. I wonder, though, if a mass post restriction claim will help make fakers obvious, or at least help us catch it if there are those who aren't keeping to their restrictions. Anyone else like to weigh in on their opinion of the mass claim?

I do not quite see why
Mass restriction claim caught your eye
I do not see what profit
is likely to come of it.

I do want to know theman's restriction
Is possible the whole thing is fiction
So I think it's clear he needs to explain
To clarify, to be clear, or to claim
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 8:37 am

Post by Der Hammer »

why dont we all "reveal" our restrictions despite some being obvious?

da mafia in the last one all had none so maybe again in this one they have to make up their own.
You used to be alright
What happened?
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 9:02 am

Post by themanhimself »

Unvote
vote:Machiavellan mafia

I resort to my earlier persecution of the spanish speaking fiend, machiavellian mafia. Why would the mod choose to make someone speak a different language, when there are other restrictions he could have chosen? Until machiavellian mafia answers to this, I'll need a translator, I rest my vote upon this crook!
As to me roleclaiming, if I have more people ask I will.
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 11:26 am

Post by Twomz »

???

unvote, vote: Themanhimself

Quit being a newb, i've had way worse restrictions than having to speak spanish... geez. And, there are plenty of translators online... here look, i'm going to go to yahoo... typing in "spanish-english translator"... go to the second one (the first is a book or something) and I get...

PIZZA! Hurrah for pizza! I'm so glad my mom had a bunch left over from her end of the year party at school :D.

"First themanhimself did not write any restriction. Then, dragyn_mage began to write messages as a judge in message I number 40:

Draygn_mage wrote: If it would please the court, I would like to enter exhibits TO & B (the two duck claims). It is my opinion that witness Twomz is onto something in his estimation that one of them may be scum.

Immediately after that message, themanhimself in message I number 44 began to copy dragyn_mage and to write as a judge... very suspicious. ..elimino my vote of Rosso Meat, I am going to vote to themanhimself."

That isn't that hard is it?
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by draygn_mage »

It is imperative that we get the facts of the matter correct. As such, I would like to submit to the court that I am not a judge. I am, in fact, a mere attorney. I would however like the new defendant, themanhimself, to explain the sudden acquisition of a restriction. Until such time as he does so,
unvote, vote themanhimself
. Next on the docket will be the case against Nightfall, in which he seems to have ignored his restriction, a crime punishable by death in many states, but I feel that his honor may pardon the transgressor for his alleged slip. One way or the other, our benevolent moderator will probably make mention of it. I would also like those of us without obvious restrictions to submit them to the court for review.
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 1:41 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Sorry again about my forgetfullnes. It had been a long
Quacking
day.
If I have to be mod killed I guess I can except that though. At least then it would be known that those who messup their restrictions are mod killed. And with that knowledge you would also know that those who look like they mess up their restrictions but remain, must not have restrictions in the first place...

FOS:Themanhimself

Are you even going to address what I said about your first two posts?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 1:52 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:primero themanhimself no escribió ninguna restricción. Entonces, dragyn_mage empezó a escribir mensajes como un juez en mensaje numero 40:

wew natuwawy MM is using a twanslator, you can tew by his spanish.

But hewe is what he said.

Code: Select all

Fiwst tmh didn't wite any westwiction. Then DM began to wite messages wike a judge in message fowty.

Immediatwy after this message tmh, in message 44, began to copy DM & wote like a judge. Vewwy suspuct.
Destwoy my vote on Wosso Cawne
I wiww vote tmh

El pwoximo tiempo MM usa wos vewbos desvotar y votar en el fowma de yo. (desvoto y voto).

I'm vewy concewned one of ouw quawkuhs is not wight. Not aw of them, but one.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 1:56 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Um...is it r-really a good idea t-to express suspicions this early in t-the g-game based solely on post r-restrictions? Shouldn't we f-focus more on behavior? I suppose we can s-see if players g-get modkilled for m-missing a r-restriction, and v-vote those who don't g-get modkilled, but I p-personally think it's t-too early to j-judge solely based on r-restrictions.
riktus
riktus
Goon
riktus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 2:12 pm

Post by riktus »

Jsut hadd chanse fer a quik reed thru, tehmanhimself lookes ratha suspisious to me - parttly 4 hiss fluctuateing poste restrction, bt crushially for
themanhimself wrote: I resort to my earlier persecution of the spanish speaking fiend, machiavellian mafia. Why would the mod choose to make someone speak a different language, when there are other restrictions he could have chosen? Until machiavellian mafia answers to this, I'll need a translator, I rest my vote upon this crook!
Jsut ceems lyke a ratha week waye of pushin suspision ontoo sumone els.
So,
unvote

adn
FOSx: tehmanhimself

wuold be a votte, butt i dont hav tyme to chek teh curent votte cownt, and dont wante to waggun himm up to hi jsut yett.
riktus
riktus
Goon
riktus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 2:14 pm

Post by riktus »

Alos, I dont fink we shud hav a mas restrction clame untill vryone hsa psoted a few psots, so we hav a refrence poynt adn scumm fynd it harda to jsut copi anoters restrction
Nixame
Nixame
Goon
Nixame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by Nixame »

@Tamuz-
As a little quacker myself, I am going to let you know that I find the trio of quackers to be squeaky-clean. I'm not suspicious of either of my feathered friends.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2006 7:43 pm

themanhimself wrote:
Unvote
vote:Machiavellan mafia

I resort to my earlier persecution of the spanish speaking fiend, machiavellian mafia. Why would the mod choose to make someone speak a different language, when there are other restrictions he could have chosen? Until machiavellian mafia answers to this, I'll need a translator, I rest my vote upon this crook!
As to me roleclaiming, if I have more people ask I will.
You 'resort' to it do you? Interesting choice of wording there.
Anyway, that's awful reasoning - the mod is free to choose his restrictions, and making one that, like Elmer Fudd, can be translated online is not unlikely in the slightest.

Vote: themanhimself
#greenshirtthursdays
Nixame
Nixame
Goon
Nixame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2006 2:02 am

Post by Nixame »

Quack!
Vote:themanhimself

That's just ducky!
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu May 25, 2006 4:40 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

Prodding Fritzler...
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”