Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 6:56 am

Post by Glork »

To clarify: If any of us thought the other quackers were in any way bogus, we would have said so and gotten them lynched by now. Think, man, before you ask in-thread.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm sorry Glork you're just...

OHHHHHH Stapler! It's so light, plasticy and maroony. But, it's not as good as Milton's Stapler... nope, that it is not.

...always a freaken mason.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 7:38 am

Post by draygn_mage »

Hello all, good to see that we are reconvened. Let us hope that all of the guilty parties are as easily rattled and found as the late TMH. Due to previous cases, I would like to present a question to our quaking compadres. Do your role PM's specifically state that your brother ducks are all townie-aligned? I ask because we all know how easy it is to slip a wolf amongst the sheep and let him hide until it is too late. I would also like to caution members of the jury not to answer for the witnesses.
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 7:45 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

draygn_mage wrote:Hello all, good to see that we are reconvened. Let us hope that all of the guilty parties are as easily rattled and found as the late TMH. Due to previous cases, I would like to present a question to our quaking compadres. Do your role PM's specifically state that your brother ducks are all townie-aligned? I ask because we all know how easy it is to slip a wolf amongst the sheep and let him hide until it is too late. I would also like to caution members of the jury not to answer for the witnesses.
That's a dangerous quacktion to ask in the wording you used there, but the flavour for my role makes it very unlikely indeed that the other two quackers are not pro-town. Quacking news indeed.
#greenshirtthursdays
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 7:48 am

Post by Glork »

I asked the mod for clarification, and the mod confirmed that my fellow quackers are in fact pro-town. (Though I suggest they do the same, just to get the same clarification about the players and about myself.)

Fourth time being a Mason in the past 4 months -- don't worry, DM, I'm well familiar with proper Mason practicies. It's just too bad that NOT BEING OUTED EARLY is one of those, and Twomz seem to blow that to hell.

I'm seriously considering writing a Mason's Handbook so that people can learn how to play as -- and with -- masons most effectively.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:11 am

Post by Nightfall »

Vote: Themanhimself
Unvote
Vote: stikey

Quack.

Glares
at Twomz.... :x

@ draygn_mage Yes we are town.

@Silent Speaker, So what did your hammer do if anything?
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:36 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Dudo que este sea un gambito grande de la mafia. También stikey defendió themanhimself ayer en mensaje numero 34, ese mensaje es más o menos suspechoso, voy a
votar a stikey
The end justifies the means.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Why are masons voting stikey?
Something they see I don not see?
I still don't like Twomz's claim of townie.
Fos:him
outing mason is frownie.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:50 am

Post by draygn_mage »

Thank you gentlemen, you may step down as I have no further questions at this time. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I submit that these ducks are either townie aligned or indeed scum with elephantitus of the testicles.
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 8:55 am

Post by armlx »

Vote Stickey

Not to wagon, but defending people who are obviously scum........
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:08 am

Post by Glork »

I'd be quacking Twomz right now, if I were allowed to....
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:09 am

Post by stikey »

I'll attempt to smurf M-M's post (I haven't taken Spanish in almost a decade, so pardon any mistakes):

"I doubt that this is a big gambit for the mafia. Also, Stikey defended themanhimself yesterday in Post Number 34, that post is more or less suspicious, I will vote: stikey".

For everyone's sake, I'll quote Post Number 34:
Stikey wrote:I have to agree with tmh. In the previous version of Post Restriction, scum didn't have restrictions; they smurfed them up themselves. I find it incredibly smurfy that someone would actually have a Spanish-only restriction and wouldn't be making it up.

Also, I'd be shocked if both CD and Nixame were ducks. It seems more likely to me that one of them is smurfing having that restriction.

Anyway, I found it odd that the ducks voted for me, but it was only a random vote (and presumably, all of the ducks do indeed have to smurf together). M-M, on the other hand (assuming I smurfed his post correctly) is using some pretty flaky excuses to smurf on this early Stikeywagon. The kicker here is that I never defended tmh in Post 34; I did agree, however, with tmh that M-M's restriction was smurfy.

Bigtime
FOS:M-M
for this doozy.
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:11 am

Post by Tamuz »

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:Dudo que este sea un gambito grande de la mafia. También stikey defendió themanhimself ayer en mensaje numero 34, ese mensaje es más o menos suspechoso, voy a
votar a stikey

Code: Select all

I douwt that this may be a big gambit of the mafia. Awso stikey defended tmh yestewday in message numbew 34, this message is mowe o wess suspicious. I am going to vote Stikey

You my good siw, seem to just be wooking for any weason to vote someone. One post of defense isn't enough to vote anothew pewson, unwess they fuww mafia cwaim. It was day 1, statisticawwy there wiww be peopwe defending othews. I dunno, I just think you are pushing it too much to find a vote.

vote: Machivewwian Mafia
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 9:19 am

Post by Tamuz »

Oh and about the testicwes of the qwuackews. They may have been fowced into being open by the mod so, we may have to think about that wather than if they are big bawwed mafia.
I'm concewed about them being a cuwt ow a wimited cuwt. Ow that they awe aww wying about their cowwective westwiction because they saw is wast time. I don't know what to do about them yet, but before the end game we wiww need to check the mafia.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 10:24 am

Post by Glork »

Tamuz wrote:Oh and about the testicwes of the qwuackews. They may have been fowced into being open by the mod so, we may have to think about that wather than if they are big bawwed mafia.
We weren't forced into being open by the mod. We were just given similar/same post restrictions.
Tamuz wrote:I'm concewed about them being a cuwt ow a wimited cuwt.
Please explain to me the logic behind ducks being a cult. Unless you propose that we are some kind of crazy quacking mutant duck scientists, I'm not really sure how that would work.
Tamuz wrote:Ow that they awe aww wying about their cowwective westwiction because they saw is wast time. I don't know what to do about them yet, but before the end game we wiww need to check the mafia.
...or not?
So what you're saying is that we would have all willingly faked the same post restriction in the hopes of setting up a Mason claim that would not be countered in any way, despite the fact that we'd have no information whatsoever as to whether there could be another Masongroup. As ashamed as I am to admit it, I do not have that kind of testicular fortitude.
And I'm pretty sure that my predecessor, Nixame, doesn't have testicles at all. So "testicular fortitude" is completely out of the question with regards to her!

Did I quack already? QUACK!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 11:07 am

Post by Nightfall »

Glork wrote:I'd be quacking Twomz right now, if I were allowed to....
Quack!
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 11:20 am

Post by Tamuz »

Glork wrote:
Tamuz wrote:Oh and about the testicwes of the qwuackews. They may have been fowced into being open by the mod so, we may have to think about that wather than if they are big bawwed mafia.
We weren't forced into being open by the mod. We were just given similar/same post restrictions.

Weww that exactwy it. Youw westwiction made it come out in the open.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 12:30 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Since the scum are, as Glork said, almost certainly faking restrictions, th obvious next step is to see who doesn't seem to have one. Armlx is the obvious one to come to mind -- check his posts and tell me if
you
see evidence of one. ID also has no obvious restriction, but his second overall post reads like it has seen a ruthless copy editor, so I am more willing to believe that there's something there I'm missing.

There is some evidence that Twomz is theman's partner; aside from his premature townie claim yesterday, when tmh compiled his ill-fated list of "suspects," he complained that tda's stuttering was "too obvious to be believable," but Twomz's distractability was "believable enough".
Also consider this exchange (post subjects 54 and 55):
Twomz: When I recieved my PM of my pirate talking restriction on the first game, GL included a link to an online pirate tran...slator. I'm sure it would be even easier to find a spanish one... [restriction snipped]
tmh: Hmmm.. also logical. The prosecution requests a moment to rethink our stand on certain issues.

Not too many people defended tmh after he started to go down. Most significant was this from thedocsalive:
Um...is it r-really a good idea t-to express suspicions this early in t-the g-game based solely on post r-restrictions?
There's probably more linking tmh to Twomz than to tda, but that doesn't prevent tda from being nonallied scum who also is faking his restriction.

This post from Vaughn... well, see for yourself.
vote: themanhimself Sounds like a good bandwagon.
I haven't read any of the posts, i'll get back to you all later.
Having
not read any posts,
he judges the bandwagon good? To say nothing of the absence of any evident restrictions in the post! This looks seriously like sucm grabbing an opportunity to get a nonally killed.

On to day 2, what there is of it.
[qutoe="Twomz"]Errr I suppose the other Duo Killer is the one who "drew and quartered" Pinky. Although I'd think draw and quartered was a mafia kill, and arson was a SK kill (which is what i'm assuming "duo killer's" are).[/quote]
Considering that tmh had drawing-and-quartering plans in his house, I'd say it's pretty damn obvious the drawing and quartering was done by his scum buddy.
Twomz, same post, wrote:But, I think finding mafia (there's probably just one group, which makes it harder to lynch them) is more important right now... any leads?
Especially in light of the speaker, this sounds like someone desperately trying to shunt attention to the other group and away from his own.

Twomz's next post (post subject 146)... good Lord what a ruthless fish job. Draygn_mage in post subject 152 is pretty wormy, too.

Yosarian:
Why are masons voting stikey?
I think they have to vote together, or chain their votes or something. Something along those lines was mentioned day 1.

Nightfall:
@Silent Speaker, So what did your hammer do if anything?
:shock: :o You're quackcleared, but don't you think it's just a
little
premature to be letting that out in the open?

Vote: Twomz
the duo killer.
FOS: Vaughn, dragn_mage, armlx.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by Glork »

Nightfall wrote:
Glork wrote:I'd be quacking Twomz right now, if I were allowed to....
Quack!
Hint, hint, wink wink, quack, quack... yaknow what I mean?

By the way, I just got home from actually feeding real ducks in my own back yard. (I live on a lake.) It was quite cool, and it reminded me of this game. (:
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 12:50 pm

Post by Nightfall »

@ Silent: Not really, keeping in mind that you are on the list of people without obvious restrictions.

I'm mainly interested in whether you can prove in anyway that your hammer did something, or if we will have to take you on your quacking word.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2006 12:54 pm

Post by Tamuz »

the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 7:23 am

Post by the silent speaker »

Well, maybe you should recheck that list. You included at least two people with visible if subtle restrictions, possibly three, and you left out at least one without clear evidence of one: Vaughn. (Granted, Der Hammer, armlx, and indjinn need to post more before we can be sure of them, but still.) I wouldn't want to lynch anyone, even armlx, on the grounds of restrictionlessness alone at this point. Such a ruthless reliance on restrictions helps only the scum.

As far as taking me at my word goes... I never said today that my hammering did something, past tense, so there's no word to take. Maybe it did and maybe it didn't, and maybe I know and maybe I don't, but you're essentially pushing me for a claim on day 2 under little pressure, and I can see no way that helps anyone other than the scum. In my own opinion I exposed quite enough of my role yesterday with what I
did
reveal.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Vaughn
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Vaughn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 8:04 am

Post by Vaughn »

vote: the silent speaker
On a Mafia-diet :wink:
riktus
riktus
Goon
riktus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 9:18 am

Post by riktus »

the silent speaker wrote:I never said today that my hammering did something, past tense, so there's no word to take.
No, btu yseterday yuo sed:
the silent speaker wrote:Worry no more, because triggering something is exactly what I hope to do.
I gain a little something if I am hammering ruthless scum.
FOS: the silent speaker
fer inconssistency, altough i asume it wsa a chanc of trigering someting,adn i dnot thnik we r shure if teh hamma wsa on scumm or SK, adn i dnot wnat to presure fer a roll clame as yett.

Im ubber busi at teh momment wit thessis, so wnot be in a posishun to posst mutch fer a fyew dayz.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2006 9:59 am

Post by Twomz »

1)
vote, stickey
Seems like a good plan for now.

SHOW ME POTATO SALAD... actually, don't. I don't really like potato salad. But, I do like family fued.

2) Riktus... Igmeou... My gut tells me your restriction is made up.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”