Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:31 am

Post by Primoris »

I'm sorry Norinel, I can't decide. I too would have voted for Darkblade a couple of days ago.

Given that at least 1 of you three and maybe even 2 are bad, everyone could be evil, I have no clue. Talitha seems least suspicious to me, but that is just a gut feeling. That was part of the reason I wanted a no lynch. To see what the night would bring, but I guess that a no lynch would mean that the night will only result in Mafia victory.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:12 am

Post by Talitha »

Primoris: I don't
know
that a no-lynch would bring a mafia victory - but I do think that it is a definite possibility that we need to bear in mind.

I apologise for doing this at this stage of the game, but I am leaving tomorrow for a 4 day (delayed) honeymoon. Back Tuesday-ish. I am aware that my vote will be required to end the day unless you other 3 all vote for me or for a no-lynch. I hope that you don't do either of those things, at least until I get back!!!
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:07 pm

Post by Stewie »

Talitha, I don't think that there is a traitor and a mafia left. If there was, even if we lynch right there would be 1 scum left, and 2 townies, the scum kills the townie, and it's one on one. Mafia win already.

I changed my mind, I'd like DarkBlade to claim before we end the day.
Unvote
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:46 am

Post by Stewie »

*Cough*
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 12:56 pm

Post by Norinel »

I was planning on seeing what happened when Talitha got back. However, Primoris and Darkblade haven't posted anywhere in a while. I'm prodding them both, and once they've replied or been replaced, I'll probably impose a deadline.

Vote Count

None!

Not voting (4)- Darkblade, Primoris, Stewie, Talitha
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:15 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Back from debate. I'm going to give a big long reread to see who is guility and make an accusation.
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:23 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm back. Too tired for a meaningful post right now. Nearly ready to vote Darkblade for his lack of roleclaim, but I'll wait instead with baited breath for the outcome of his reread!
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:14 am

Post by Primoris »

Except for a description of his thoughts on what roles are left, his post were almost always very short and he even posted less than me I believe. Now, I think that is suspicious, am I right in that? Is that suspicious?
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:03 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yes exactly. I haven't played in a game with Darkblade before so I don't really know if that's just his playing style, but it's certainly something against him.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:15 pm

Post by Darkblade »

After looking back, I feel completely stupid for missing the obvious scum, Primoris.
Vote: Primoris

Oh how do I suspect thee? Let me count the ways:
  • First day shenanigans with Pheobus
    desprete
    to be not assosiated with him
  • Was gung-ho on lynching bigben, even trying to get him lynched before he claimed because "we have to lynch someone"
  • Put final vote on tehgood with out much fanfare
  • Was very hesitant to vote for Pheobus before Yoko claimed cop
  • Was very hesitant to vote for Pheobus after Yoko claimed cop (never did)
  • Tried to pass the idea of two mafia voting for Pheobus (gets heat of him)
  • Put final vote on FD, the nurse
  • Lied in his defence earlier this day: twice. You definatly did not have your suspicions longer (the person I remembered turned out to be Yoko, not Primoris). In addition, he complained that he voted while FD was posting, but the post times show FD claimed muich earlier. In addition, after he saw FD's latest defence, he could have easily withdrawn his vote.
Die you godfather scum.
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:20 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Oh, and I have two playing styles. One when I'm interested and one when I'm not. When I'm interested, I get ultra pecticular and attack angrly and aggresivly (see Enforcer in FF Blind Mafia, that was me having fun). I die night two on these games. There are also games where a sence of urgency hasn't hit (this game). These games I don't read back as much and miss important things, so at many timeres I have nothing to say or am too lazy to go back and fully understand the arguements.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:53 pm

Post by Talitha »

I have to admit that Primoris is the logical choice for remaining scum. If I was relying purely on logic I would've voted for him by now I think. I just can't shake the feeling that there's something else going on.

If I was voting purely on gut-feeling I think I would've voted for Stewie by now. I have a scummy feeling from him, but it makes no logical sense.

So to sum up - I'm tending towards voting for Primoris... because it logically makes sense. But I'm just going to sit on it for a little while.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:54 am

Post by Primoris »

Go ahead vote for me, but you will lynch a townie.

I was trying desperately to avoid connection with Phoebus because I didn't want to be connected with anyone who could possibly be scum. Stupid? Maybe, but I've learned from it.

As for the other points, you are completely right. I made many mistakes, but there has been pressure on me since the first day and I didn't really knew what to do at times.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:25 pm

Post by Norinel »

Deadline 7 days from this post.

Vote Count

Primoris- 1 (Darkblade)

Not voting (3)- Primoris, Stewie, Talitha.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:57 pm

Post by Primoris »

Okay, unless someone can convince me otherwise, I'm going to vote for Darkblade.

Talitha has, in my eyes, done nothing suspicious. Stewie looks innocent to me as well, but could be Mafia Traitor. Darkblade hasn't roused any suspicions but has been the most silent. Pretty weak, but after reading through the thread again, Darkblade looked the least innocent to me.

Of course, that might is because I'm scum, isn't it Darkblade?

I won't cast the vote at this moment, but will most likely do that later today.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:59 pm

Post by Primoris »

Grammar got messed up, sorry :oops: .

Of course, that might
be
because I'm scum, isn't it Darkblade?

That's how it should be.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:30 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Ah, logicless suspicions, a hallmark of mafia. Talitha, I really don't think Stewie could be scum as he worked to confirm a townie. Scum generally don't do that. As for Primoris's suspicions, well, I really don't care what you think now, as I'm sure you're scum.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:53 pm

Post by Talitha »

He did do that yes, but did he not confirm himself at the same time? A useful outcome for him... and bigben got lynched anyway.
*shrug*
I've kinda been waiting to hear from Stewie before I vote.. to set my mind at ease or something.

And Darkblade, you're obviously reluctant to roleclaim, is there any particular reason for this? We're obviously in endgame and the more info we have the better.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:20 am

Post by Primoris »

I've read through the thread again and couldn't find anything really suspcious about Stewie or Talitha. You, however, posted the least and most posts were relatively short posts plus the fact that you don't want to roleclaim makes me believe you're the least innocent and thus mafia because I'm innocent as well.

Lynch me and you will find out I'm a townie.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:03 am

Post by Stewie »

Well, since we have a deadline I will
vote: darkblade
since he keeps evading a roleclaim. He does not even say "It is not wise, you'll know why tommorow," he just ignores the subject completly.
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:30 am

Post by Norinel »

Vote Count

Primoris- 1 (Darkblade)
Darkblade- 1 (Stewie)

Not voting (2)- Primoris, Talitha.

3 to lynch, 2 at deadline.
bigbenwd
bigbenwd
got thread?
bigbenwd
got thread?
got thread?

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:05 pm

Post by bigbenwd »

Talitha wrote:and bigben got lynched anyway.
:(:( that wasnt very fun :(:(

i told you i was a townie... but nooooooo, you had to string me up like one of those little dolls on the strings (i forget what they're called)
"Plato is a lot of fun. It comes in many colors. You can put it through the plato fun factory, and make spaghetti out of it. You shouldn't eat it, but if you do, your poop turns different colors."
-Werebear
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:13 pm

Post by Darkblade »

You want a roleclaim? FINE

I'm the back-up cop. I just got my powers recently, but was told that I don't know much about my sanity. Posting "I'm not claiming, you'll see why tomorrow" would be tantemount to saying, "Kill me! I don't want to live!" Some of you were smart and realized that y'know, maybe there was a reason I wasn't answering your call. If I was scum, I'd just claim townie and be done with it. But since I already think I know who the last scum is, it doens't matter at this point that you revealed the cop.

Also,
Please take odd the deadline
I don't this game will stall anymore.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:48 pm

Post by Primoris »

Back-up cop. Sounds reasonable, but like you said, if you would be scum you would claim townie: so because you're scum, you're trying to come up with something special. You're still my number one suspect though.
The best trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”