VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:32 pm

Post by VisMaior »

May I point you to here, where I explain why I think he is genuine? If you think he is BS, please explain the fault in my logic.
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:51 am

Post by Scalebane »

So, here's how I see it:

Der Hammer
-Probably not mafia, but it's somewhat hard to say. Once again, I could go either way on him (either townie or mafia)

Scalebane(replacing Osloboditelj)
-Whatever I say here (except a claim) will get twisted to somehow imply that I'm mafia, including this statement.

audacesiuvat
-Claimed postman type role. Pretty much unconfirmed, due to "unfortunate" coincidence.

VisMaior
-Once again, I could go either way.

Armlx(replacing help im a bug)
-Confirmed innocent (barring unrevealed weirdness in the cop role) by a confirmed cop. Not much interesting to be said.

bluesoul
-Bluesoul, unfortunately, is either the doc or he is mafia.

Sentinel99
-I personally believe his claim, expecially considering the breadcrumbing by Stikey

Yosarian2
-Could be townie, could be mafia.

So, the list of people who are "suspects" is:

Der Hammer, audaces, visMaior, bluesoul, Yosarian

The most likely scenario is:
{
Bluesoul is the doc, audaces is innocent.

One of:
Der Hammer, visMaior, Yosarian
is a roleblocker.

and one of the remaining two is mafia.
}

Due to this, I'll go ahead and
Vote: Yosarian
just to get this party started again.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:55 am

Post by armlx »

Vis: Its very, very easy to fake his way through the claim. He could send it to a scum buddy (which creates a WIFOM when they die), he could send to a kil target, or he could be scum with the ability. All of those are fairly possible.

BTW, Scalebane, I have claimed RB already, so its hard for one of those 3 to be....
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:22 am

Post by VisMaior »

Vis: Its very, very easy to fake his way through the claim. He could send it to a scum buddy (which creates a WIFOM when they die), he could send to a kil target, or he could be scum with the ability. All of those are fairly possible.
He could send it to a scum buddy
So why claim to sent to Briz?
he could send to a kil target
wich he did, but why Briz???
or he could be scum with the ability
if he is scum AND has the ability, why claim to have sent to a killtarget? Why not just send somewhere else?
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:15 am

Post by armlx »

Vis: Stall tactics. If we don't lynch him for long its easier for us to lose.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:42 am

Post by Scalebane »

Armlx: When did you claim RB?

Anyways, the rest still stands
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:35 pm

Post by Scalebane »

Sorry for the double post, but it's been awhile and I think further examining the situation is useful.

Sorry I didn't catch your claim earlier, Armlx.

The most likely scenario is this:
{
Bluesoul is the doc, audaces is innocent.

The mafia are among:
Der Hammer, visMaior, Yosarian
}

and ... my earlier vote still stands. I'm a little surprised my vote didn't start any more conversation. :(
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:29 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Scalebane wrote: bluesoul
-Bluesoul, unfortunately, is either the doc or he is mafia.
I'll ignore the fact that you voted for me with basically no logic behind it for the moment; because this statement is just bizzare and seems even more noteworthy at the moment. First of all, why are you speculating on the identity of the doc right now? That seems terribly anti-town to me; that line seems specifically designed to try and get a reaction out of the doctor (because if the doctor is not bluesoul, and he takes your statement at face value, he'd attack bluesoul right now) and/or to get either a "I'm the doc" or "I'm not the doc" statement out of Bluesoul. Secondly, where you do get that strange "either/or" statement from in the first place? Why would you assume that bluesoul is either the doc or is mafia?

More generally, what I get out of your post is this:

A. The only thing we know is the HIAB is a confirmed innocent.

B. Therefore, the 2/3 of Der Hammer, visMaior, or Yosarian is mafia and Bluesoul is the doc.

Um, care to explain some of the "logic" you used to get from point A to point B?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:34 pm

Post by Scalebane »

Perhaps I know things you don't that leads to me having steps in my logic that you don't understand?

Considering that someone earlier in this thread implied that either I or Bluesoul are probably scum, I was simply defending myself and probably bluesoul. If I have, in fact, outed the doctor then it was out of rustiness and studpidity (from not having played a game in awhile) as opposed to scumminess.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:44 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Scalebane wrote: If I have, in fact, outed the doctor then it was out of rustiness and studpidity (from not having played a game in awhile) as opposed to scumminess.
Are you going to explain how you came to any of those odd conclusions?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:05 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Vis: Stall tactics. If we don't lynch him for long its easier for us to lose.
Err, what? Maybe Im dense, but You dont make any sense to me. Have you read the post I linked you to troughly?
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:57 am

Post by Scalebane »

If I'm right, am I not actually helping the mafia (who know whether or not he's mafia) by proving he's the doc?

Anyways, My role's ability is that I can pick one person a night and randomize their target (I can give more flavor on my role, but I won't unless asked). On night three, I chose Bluesoul (I don't really know why, I just did.). Considering that the cop died (when any smart doc would've been protecting him) I'm guessing that Bluesoul is the doctor. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure what this says about the mafia for trying to target the cop regardless of the fact that he would obviously be protected by the doc. if I hadn't unknowingly messed it up, that is.

The only reasons why I think bluesoul might be mafia is similar to the reasons argued above. Mafia would probably suspect the doc would be covering the cop so both the doc and the mafia end up covering sommebody else. I randomize bluesoul's kill and *whoops* the cop dies. It is also a possibility that since I randomized bluesoul's kill, it somehow went through the doc's protection, but I'm not entirely sure whether or not that makes any sense.
audacesiuvat
audacesiuvat
Goon
audacesiuvat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:34 am

Post by audacesiuvat »

Scalebane wrote:Anyways, My role's ability is that I can pick one person a night and randomize their target (I can give more flavor on my role, but I won't unless asked). On night three, I chose Bluesoul (I don't really know why, I just did.). Considering that the cop died (when any smart doc would've been protecting him) I'm guessing that Bluesoul is the doctor. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure what this says about the mafia for trying to target the cop regardless of the fact that he would obviously be protected by the doc. if I hadn't unknowingly messed it up, that is.

The only reasons why I think bluesoul might be mafia is similar to the reasons argued above. Mafia would probably suspect the doc would be covering the cop so both the doc and the mafia end up covering sommebody else. I randomize bluesoul's kill and *whoops* the cop dies. It is also a possibility that since I randomized bluesoul's kill, it somehow went through the doc's protection, but I'm not entirely sure whether or not that makes any sense.
You echoed my reservations pretty well. It doens't seem logical for the Mafia to target Briz, and it doesn't seem logical for the doc to not protect Briz, yet something had to give. Maybe we're making too many assumptions here? Maybe we don't have a doc? Maybe the real doc was blocked, and you randomized bluesoul's kill onto Briz?

The only people who I'm willing to exonerate right now are Sentinel and Armlx. I like your story, Scalebane, but I need to think about it a bit more before I believe it.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:59 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Well, you can't necessarally read too much into the choice of doc protections and such; it's quite possible the doc just assumed the cop wouldn't get targeted and so decided to try and outguess the scum.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:02 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

By the way, Bluesoul, there's no need for you to claim doc or not doc at this time. I wish Scaleband hadn't said that he thought you were the doc; I wouldn't have pressed him for more information on the subject if I had thought he had role-based information behind it (I thought he was just scum spinning BS to try and fish for a doctor). If you know your ability was not randomized last night and that Scalebane is lying, go ahead and claim that, but otherwise, we don't need to know your role at this time, I think.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:56 pm

Post by VisMaior »

OK, so now what.

about bluesoul: I can think of a 3. scenario. How about he has something else as a role, and other things have led to Brizs death? That is possible too. Just thinking loud here.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:58 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

Im still here.

Just been busy recently so Ill get back in soon
You used to be alright
What happened?
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:04 am

Post by VisMaior »

Ok this is DRAGGING. With capital letters.

vote bkuesoul
I think we might have scum here, its better than anybody other. If he really is doc, he will calim it anyways.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:46 pm

Post by Drummer »

OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT

bluesoul--2(Sentinel99, VisMaior)

Yosarian2--1(Scalebane)

Not voting--a lot(everyone else)

Conversation is good enough for the moment. Keep it up. Or lynch someone. It's all good.
bluesoul
bluesoul
Goon
bluesoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by bluesoul »

Actually, I'm not going to claim. Not now, anyway. I don't see how it can help the town so I won't.
Show
The Tooth Returns.

Anjaga1989: you fulfill my desires

"Mafia without bluesoul is like checkers without a board." --Feyd_Ruin
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:03 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Alright, time for my standard:
The Lurker List:

Der Hammer: Yeah, he made a "I'm still here, been busy" post, but that's all he said all day. Needs to say more.

armlx: posted when he first replaced in, but has not posted for a week.

Sentinel99: His last post was "is anyone still in?, 10 days ago" His last post with any content was june 6, 12 days ago.
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by Scalebane »

Just a post to say that I'm still keeping an eye on the thread. I don't really have much more to contribute at this point. I've got some information up my sleeves, but nothing I want to reveal at the moment (or that I think would be helpful to reveal)
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:52 am

Post by VisMaior »

Soooo....
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:53 am

Post by VisMaior »

Oh comeon people, just do
something
already! This game has as much as stopped! We desparately need some deadline, or a random bandwagon or something.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:56 am

Post by VisMaior »

unvote
even. Bluesoul could be doc so people hesitate to vote him, fine. lets just do something else. A PBPA perhaps? *sigh* I wish I had the time. Im going back to see whom ziliu interacted with.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”