Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Placehowder,
I'm back, sowwy for dissapeawing, my comp pwetty much bwew up on me and with the onset of summew I wost the vawuabwe wesouwce of schoow computews meaning I haven't gotten on the computer for a wong time.
I apowogise, I'm back, I wiww twy to weassimiwate mysewf as quickwy as possibwe.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:37 am

Post by the silent speaker »

I really hope DG is lying. If our ruthless mod gave me a role which is heavily pressured to hammer and also put in a role which punishes the hammerer for hammering, there will be Words.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

One such role that features a heavy pressure to "hammer" is commonly referred to as "scum." ;-)
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Harry_Potter
Harry_Potter
Goon
Harry_Potter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:14 am

Post by Harry_Potter »

I object. If DGB is indeed deceased, she needs to pipe down and allow these proceedings to erm proceed. There is no use bickering about it as the judge shall be back quite soon and enlighten us all as to the situation with respect to the alleged bombing.
Show
Record on this site-
T/M/N- 2/1/0
W/L/T- 1/1/?
NK/L/S- 2/1/0

Games Completed- 2
Games in Progress- 3
Survivor Mafia- dead
Evolution Mafia- alive
Jack of all Trades Mafia- alive
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:53 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

After surveying DGb's actions, everyone is immediately convinced of her guilt and sends her to hang.

After her death, they search her home. Disappointingly, nothing of value (or suspiciousness) was found. What a bummer.

"Well, let's clear the gallows," said TSS. He reached up to the noose when he stopped. "Did you hear something?"

"Yeah, sounds like a beeping noise," replies someone from the croud.

TSS then lifted DGb's shirt to discover a several packs of assorted explosives strapped to DGb's chest and a timer, currently at 0:02.

"Wonder what that means," thought TSS to himself.

Too late. A huge explosion later, TSS and DGb's body are no more. Growl in anger at DGb, who was Kamakazi and is now victorious because she was lynched.

On second thought, don't growl in anger, because DGb did you all a favor. TSS was actually Bledgeoning Bill, a member of the Mafia.

DEATHS:

DrippingGoofball (Kamakazi/Kamakazi) Self-Destructed Day 2
the silent speaker (Bledgeoning Bill/Goon) Blown up Day 2

It's Nighttime, Part 3 folks! Get your choices in by the 22nd!
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:38 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

After such an eventful lynch, you all awake gladly to see you didn't die. After heading to
Barloo's Tavern
, you take a headcount. Machiavellian-Mafia and Glork are missing.

No trace of Machiavellian-Mafia is found at his house. A standard house, but with anything containing text being in Spanish. Three items are out of place: a hole in the cieling, a note saying something in Spanish, and an anvil. You decide to stop for a while and check out glork.

A trail of burnt feathers leads you to a back alley where you find
Glork
's scorched body. He was a
Little Duck
, Mason Follower.

"Wait!" says someone in the group, "I think I figured it out!"

Back at M-M's place, he instructs you to lift the anvil. Beneath is
M-M
's crushed body. Some more deduction leads you to find out that he was
El Replaco

Back at the Tavern, you find a small note attached to the doorframe:

Dear Town,
Bertrand has proven, time and time again, an outstanding (in a good way) resident of our town. It is only fair that we return the favor by not brutally lynching her. If we don't, we'll all be a little happier. And if you do lynch her, you'll be sorry, I'm quite sure. So don't.

Sincerely,
Mystery Person

Once again, you realize that the writer of this note's point is quite valid and agree not to lynch bertrand.

With that out of the way, day can begin.

SUMMARY
Glork (Little Duck/Mason Follower) Deep Fried Night 3
Machiavellian-Mafia (El Replaco/Replacer) Crushed by an anvil Night 3
Bertrand is not a lynch candidate.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:30 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Bah, go town! (Wow this is my first post in English :D )
The end justifies the means.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:54 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Note: Some players failed to get in their choice on time tonight. Such players may have gotten a message like this:
You did not send in a nightchoice tonight. Your random choice is: <name>. If you do not send in a night-choice on time in the future, penalties may be issued.
If you didn't send in a choice but didn't get a PM, that means your choice was randomly decided to not be done. Warnings still apply, and this system will remain in effect (on later nights) so get your night choices in on time or face the consequences.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:29 pm

Post by Twomz »

Ok, it seems as if we have 3 killing groups.

The duo killers (who killed Night 0, one died day 1, and killed Night 1, (didn't kill last night))

The mafia (obv)

Other (Vig/Sk?/extra mafia kill?)

There have been 2 drawn and quartered (duo killers, known), 2 deep frys (unknown, probably vig or Sk), then there's a struck by lightning and a crushed.

Unless for one reason or another the mafia kills by deep frying (seems more of a SK/vig kill than mafia to me :?) then Night 2 either a doc or a RBer got lucky, and it seems as if they have either blocked one each night or the vig/sk/duokiller/mafia decided not to kill each night (probably not the SK or mafia...)

I was under the assumption that last night the doc protected TSS (because of his cop claim) and was successful, but it seems as though that isn't the case anymore (the mafia wouldn't have targetted TSS unless there are 2 mafias (one being the duokillers I suppose, but they hit that night... *shrug*)

Another thing is that this clears the other two ducks. :D
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:35 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

YOU QUACKTARDS!

*ahem*

Well, if I'm going quack to my suspicions from Day 2,
vote: Twomz
who just failed his restriction in the post above. Quack!
#greenshirtthursdays
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:29 am

Post by stikey »

1) My paranoid notions that the ducks might be scum has been smurfed once and for all.

2) Twomz's most recent post smurfs no sense at all. I don't think we can assign kills to a particular type of killing groups based on the flavor of the kill. Also:
Twomz wrote:I was under the assumption that last night the doc protected TSS (because of his cop claim) and was successful, but it seems as though that isn't the case anymore (the mafia wouldn't have targetted TSS unless there are 2 mafias (one being the duokillers I suppose, but they hit that night... *shrug*)
Wasn't TSS just smurfed when we lynched DG? And wasn't he revealed to be a goon? And did he ever smurf to be a cop? WTF?

3) C'mon C_D, the ducks also smurfed their restrictions many times, and they're (you're) apparently town. So that shouldn't be a reason to smurf for someone, unelss they smurf up routinely.

I
would
like Twomz to explain the part about TSS, which smurfed no sense to me at all.
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:45 am

Post by Twomz »

CD, yes, i guess that's what i get for posting at 3 in the morning... Thx for pointing it out when it might have gone unnoticed... at least I don't have an ability to lose.

Stickey... WTF? Of course you can assign kills to a particular group based on the flavor... The duo killers draw and quarter, we know that. And in a few nights we should be able to tell who the other...

Man, i really need to take out the trash in my room... it's starting to pile up in my little trash basket. Oh well, i don't really use it that much anyway :?, so it should be fine... but still... I think I might have to take it out soon.

...er... kills belong to. If you didn't know I always analyze the kill flavor (when there is some, and multiple kills) and i'm usually pretty accurate.

And I don't see why that sentence didn't make sense. TSS claimed that he got a cop investigation when he hammered someone, so, I assumed a doc would protect him Night 2. It turns out he was lying, so the kill that was stopped Night 2 wasn't targetting TSS, and since I think it was the mafia kill that was stopped, there's a good chance that the RBer was successful that night, or that we have an unnightkillable role who was targetted.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

TSS claimed he got something when he hammered, never said what
But I think I now know what you're saying, in my gut
Could be 3 kill groups, quite possible one is a vig
Because "crushed" didn't happen until day 3, which is big
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:48 am

Post by stikey »

Twomz wrote:And I don't see why that sentence didn't make sense. TSS claimed that he got a cop investigation when he hammered someone, so, I assumed a doc would protect him Night 2. It turns out he was lying, so the kill that was stopped Night 2 wasn't targetting TSS, and since I think it was the mafia kill that was stopped, there's a good chance that the RBer was successful that night, or that we have an unnightkillable role who was targetted.
As far as I can smurf, TSS never actually smurfed us what happened when he hammered (or, probably more accurately, what he
made up
would happen when he hammered).
FOSmurfspicion: Twomz.
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:45 am

Post by Tamuz »

Not to mention that the siwent speakew was DEAD duwing the night and nobody couwd pwotect him.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:33 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

H-here, but I n-need to t-take a better l-look at the g-game. I'll d-do that by M-Monday, I um...uh...expect.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:59 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

stikey wrote:C_D, the ducks also smurfed their restrictions many times, and they're (you're) apparently town. So that shouldn't be a reason to smurf for someone, unelss they smurf up routinely.
I was pointing it out more to be helpful than because it was why I was voting him. I'm just picking up where I left off yesterday with my previous suspicions - although he's given me a new one with that strange TSS comment. Looks like he just forgot though.
#greenshirtthursdays
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:07 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

Don't make me whip out a deadline so early in the day...
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:58 am

Post by Glork »

Quack! Go town!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:49 am

Post by thedocsalive »

T-Twomz' mistake r-relating to TSS in his l-last post is um..uh...intriguing. Not n-noticing someone who is d-dead is a p-pretty big m-mistake, IMO. I d-don't see how that c-can happen.

L-looking back at y-yesterday, I f-found this p-post to be particularly s-standing out:
Der Hammer wrote:Do you get an investigation or something if you Hammer?

It doesnt sound like a Scum power so I guess we dont really want to know
W-While I admit I b-believed TSS' role y-yesterday as well, DH's w-wording seems a l-little off to me h-here. Especially t-the p-part "so I guess we dont really want to know." I'm h-happy to s-start today with a:

V-vote: Der H-Hammer
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:35 am

Post by ubertimmy »

THE DOCS ALIVE! OMG! I NEVER THOUGHT ID ACTUALLY GET TO MEET YOU!!!! EEEEE!!!!!
You're SOOO COOL!!!! can you sign this for me! I have all of your work!!!!AHHHHH Im going into shock!!!! this is so cool!!!

I think I'm going to
Vote: armlx
..... what do you all think? especially you, TDA!!! ;)
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:01 am

Post by Der Hammer »

thedocsalive wrote:T-Twomz' mistake r-relating to TSS in his l-last post is um..uh...intriguing. Not n-noticing someone who is d-dead is a p-pretty big m-mistake, IMO. I d-don't see how that c-can happen.

L-looking back at y-yesterday, I f-found this p-post to be particularly s-standing out:
Der Hammer wrote:Do you get an investigation or something if you Hammer?

It doesnt sound like a Scum power so I guess we dont really want to know
W-While I admit I b-believed TSS' role y-yesterday as well, DH's w-wording seems a l-little off to me h-here. Especially t-the p-part "so I guess we dont really want to know." I'm h-happy to s-start today with a:

V-vote: Der H-Hammer
I was just pointing out that as it doesnt seem like a scum power then its probably best if he keeps his powers to himself..

no foul play here
You used to be alright
What happened?
riktus
riktus
Goon
riktus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:36 pm

Post by riktus »

stikey wrote:
Twomz wrote:And I don't see why that sentence didn't make sense. TSS claimed that he got a cop investigation when he hammered someone, so, I assumed a doc would protect him Night 2. It turns out he was lying, so the kill that was stopped Night 2 wasn't targetting TSS, and since I think it was the mafia kill that was stopped, there's a good chance that the RBer was successful that night, or that we have an unnightkillable role who was targetted.
As far as I can smurf, TSS never actually smurfed us what happened when he hammered (or, probably more accurately, what he
made up
would happen when he hammered).
FOSmurfspicion: Twomz.
I sceond thta, anthoer bzarre asumption frm Twmz - cpled withh yestrdays antcs, seeems a resonabke places to starrt -
vote: Twomz
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:26 pm

Post by bertrand »

Wasn't
Twomz
one
from-lynch-yesterday?
Twomz-just-completely-ignored-his-restriction.
He's-also-being-weird.

I-will-
vote-Twomz
-for-now-but-I-will-probably-unvote-when-he-explains-what's-going-on.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:35 am

Post by Twomz »

*sigh* I suppose i'll have to spell it out for y'all (sheesh).

TSS claimed that he had an ability that triggered when he hammered someone... right? I remember he said it was a cop investigation. Ok, so we basically had a claimed cop Day 1.
Night 1, I'm assuming that the doctor protected the claimed cop. I'm sorry if that's "reaching" or "odd" that i assume the doctor protected the claimed cop, but i'm assuming it anyway. So, the fact that there are at least 3 kill groups and there were only 2 kills, leads me to believe that one of the kills was somehow stopped. Now if the vig or SK targetted...

BLECH.... I hate that stuff they make you put in your mouth at the dentist office. I think it's Chloro... something... anyway, it sucks, tastes nasty.

ah...TSS then that would explain the blocked kill (i dont' know why the vig would target the claimed cop and there was a duo killer kill that night, so the SK(s) probably didn't target him that night). But, since I don't think that's the case i'll have to assume that the kill was blocked by some other means, because the mafia would not target one of their own.
SO, IMO, either the RBer got lucky or the mafia/vig hit an unnightkillable person TWO NIGHTS AGO, not last night, (which might be where the confusion is coming from) but 2 nights ago, the night after TSS first claimed his hammer ability.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”