Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:27 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

R-regardless of the f-flavor behind the r-restriction, every p-player has something h-he/she has to d-do in each um...uh...post, with th-the exception of P-PBuG. Th-that's why I find his r-restriction m-most outstanding. All others are r-restricting the actual p-posts of players, while h-his just r-restricts the n-number of posts he c-can make.

H-however, it s-seems like b-bertrand is a good option as w-well, as underlining every other w-word could be v-very flavorless.
riktus
riktus
Goon
riktus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:03 am

Post by riktus »

hmmm, wrrote outt a bigg repply eaarlier, andd thoughgt id possted itt, seeeems to havve disaaspered :( takess tooo damnmned longg writingf likee thiis, teh mane ponit was thiss:
no, my restrction doessnt seeem partculary flavourfull eitther, alll i got wass bascally yuo aree teh typpo guyy and yuo cantt speell wurth a craap. butt mosst of themm, inccluding myne, yuo can seee a clear chracter or rolle, sumthing whicch i think seemms lackingg in bertrandds annd possiblyd pbbugs restrctions.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:17 am

Post by armlx »

K, I'll just claim my restriction.

I have to vote for the first person who votes me each day. I also must spend time validly attacking that person in my posts (by valid, I mean logical not OMFG he's person number 13).
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:27 am

Post by TBuG »

thedocsalive wrote:R-regardless of the f-flavor behind the r-restriction, every p-player has something h-he/she has to d-do in each um...uh...post, with th-the exception of P-PBuG. Th-that's why I find his r-restriction m-most outstanding. All others are r-restricting the actual p-posts of players, while h-his just r-restricts the n-number of posts he c-can make.
I have a more confining restriction than just about everyone else in the game. Most of the people who know me can vouch for this: I do not lurk. I never lurk on purpose, if I do, I always have a legit reason. I despise my post restriction because I always have something to say. I will give a full claim when I can, but again I ask:
Does anyone's role flavor include that they use cocaine or some other narcotic drug?
It is important to my role.

armlx, do you have to keep the vote on for the entire day?
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:03 am

Post by Tamuz »

couwd have been twomz, is witawin a narcotic?
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:20 am

Post by Primate »

Narcotics! That's a court martial offence for sure! The only drug I ever took was LSD, and that was only because the sarge told me too.

Have I seen anyone on drugs recently...Nope, not that I know of, sir. Any chace that the Sergeant Carne, the Rehab guy, might be relevant in some way? I have my own suspicons as to what the rehab guy was doing here, but maybe you have more info.

Your restriction is the only one that screams 'Im on drugs!'.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:32 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I don't do drugs
Or buy from thugs
And I don't know
Why PBUG asks so
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:20 pm

Post by bertrand »

I'm-just-very-nervous-it-doesn't-say-why-but-I-have-to-underline-every-second-word-to-emphasize-it.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by Primate »

Bertrand, post 327 wrote:No objections here...

vote DrippingGoofball

That makes no sense.
and
Bertrand, post 328 wrote: Um... what?

There have only been two nights.

And you block or find what now?
All right, sarge, this is fairly scummy by itself, but it could be explained by the Mod paying not enough attention, or being exceptionally leniant. I mean, this happened to an extent with Twomz, though he missed less posts than you.

YES SIR!!! TANKS SIR, THE TANKS ARE COMING!!

The thing that really convinces me of your scumminess is the fact that you hounded Twomz like a dog after he missed his restriction, using that as the major excuse for your own vote, even if it wasn't the reason for the entire wagon. I find it hard to believe that someone who had posted without following a restriction twice would then attack someone for exactly the same reason. If anything, you should have defended him, pointing out your own posts as an example.

YES SIR!!! MORE GUNS!!! WE NEED MORE GUNS!!!

That was the main reason for me attempting a pincer movement, anyway. The flavour thing was just because i thought the recon information might be useful down the line.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:29 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Actually, that makes a lot of sense
vote:bertrand
, lets lynch him...intense?
Huh, sense is a word nothing rymes with
This poet thing is hard...um...Biff.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by stikey »

1. Primate smurfs my world. His posts are the highlight of my day.

2. Aside from being entertaining, Primate's last post smurfed a lot of sense. I would smurf for Bertrand on the basis of that post alone if I weren't already smurfing for him!

3. Poor,
poor
Yos :(
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:59 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

J-just a r-reminder: the d-ducks failed their r-restrictions multiple t-times, yet were n-not modkilled. I agree b-bertrand is a g-good vote t-today, b-but m-missing his restriction isn't a s-strong enough r-reason alone.

My r-role does n-not r-relate to c-cocaine, P-PBuG.
stikey wrote:1. Primate smurfs my world. His posts are the highlight of my day.
T-try z-ziliu's posts in M-Mini 316. :)

Unvote: P-PBuG, V-Vote: b-bertrand
. Th-that puts him at f-five, l-lynch minus t-two.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:08 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

My role doesn't relate to cocaine/narquacktics, PQuacK.

I agree with TDA in that failed restriction alone doesn't warrant a vote, we all do it sometimes. I'm not hugely comfortable with putting bertrand at one from lynch so I won't yet (though I might once I've re-read his posts a bit more thoroughly).

Sorry I haven't been hugely quacktive in this game for a bit, will do my best to improve.
#greenshirtthursdays
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:28 pm

Post by Tamuz »

I find TDA's post swightwy hypocwiticaw... he states that Bewtwand's missing of a westwiction is not enoughto vote him. Says nothing of any othew case against bewtwand and then votes him.

I'm not suwe what to make of it, but it may be eithew scum fwavow wagoning ow scum thwowing theiw pawtnew undew a bus... ow just a wazy townie, but I tend to not want to bewieve in such things.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

T-Tamuz, I s-stand by the f-fact that f-failing a restriction and um...uh...l-living isn't reason alone to v-vote bertrand. H-however, I feel th-that the r-restriction seems f-flavorlless and d-doesn't seem like a r-real role. In addition, I also f-feel that P-Primate has a good point with the f-following quote:
Primate wrote:The thing that really convinces me of your scumminess is the fact that you hounded Twomz like a dog after he missed his restriction, using that as the major excuse for your own vote, even if it wasn't the reason for the entire wagon. I find it hard to believe that someone who had posted without following a restriction twice would then attack someone for exactly the same reason. If anything, you should have defended him, pointing out your own posts as an example.
As I s-said, I'd still p-prefer a P-PBuG lynch, as his r-restriction d-doesn't affect his actual p-posts. B-but since n-no one else s-seems to agree, a l-lone vote on h-him isn't r-really helpful.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:35 am

Post by armlx »

Yup, I do have to vote the entire day. Lucky for me, someone actually scummy was the person who voted me (I also saw UT's restriction, but I was going with my role).
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
riktus
riktus
Goon
riktus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:31 pm

Post by riktus »

hmmhm, tis rahter queit in heer. Cuold we hav a voteconut pleese?
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:22 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

-This notice will be posted in all my games (which I believe is just Sesame Street and PRM:M)-

I have been badly ill and have not been on the site since Tuesday morning. I will be checking in and probably doing votecounts within the next 12 hours. Apoligies to all.

-GL
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:02 pm

Post by bertrand »

Primate:AllICanSayIs...Whoops?NoOneNoticed...I'dDefendMyselfMoreButIDon'tKnowWhatTheAccusationsAreOtherThanRestriction
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:03 pm

Post by Primate »

SHOW SOME BACKBONE YOU MAGGOT!!

You're not even trying. Fight like a man, don't just lay down and die!

The point was nothing to do with missing your restriction. It was to do with the fact that you pursued Twomz for missing his restriction, sir, after you missed yours. Knowing firsthand that the mod is leniant with people missing their restrictions, why did you flank Twomz for that
exact
reason?

To Attention!! I've recieved orders from the frontline!

ORDERS: VOTE BERTRAND OFF

Not following these orders is a court-martial offence.
thedocsalive
thedocsalive
Goon
thedocsalive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:51 pm

Post by thedocsalive »

Primate wrote:You're not even trying. Fight like a man, don't just lay down and die!
Indeed, r-recent experience h-has sh-shown m-me that qu-quitters t-tend to be s-scum. F-for those who d-don't know, ch-check out um...uh...mini 340. And even if h-he is p-pro-town, f-failing to d-defend himself isn't h-helpful. b-bertrand d-didn't notice th-the accusations against h-him, even th-though they were c-clearly there.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:30 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Well that defense cewtainwy seaws it.
vote: Bewtwand
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:56 am

Post by bertrand »

Primate wrote:SHOW SOME BACKBONE YOU MAGGOT!!

You're not even trying. Fight like a man, don't just lay down and die!

The point was nothing to do with missing your restriction. It was to do with the fact that you pursued Twomz for missing his restriction, sir, after you missed yours. Knowing firsthand that the mod is leniant with people missing their restrictions, why did you flank Twomz for that
exact
reason?

To Attention!! I've recieved orders from the frontline!

ORDERS: VOTE BERTRAND OFF

Not following these orders is a court-martial offence.
IHadNeverRealizedIHadMissedMine...AndThat'sNotTheOnlyReasonIThoughtTwomzWasScummy
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:44 am

Post by Oberon »

At this time I could be one pf the individuals with the capability and possible motive to put the final vote on Mr.Bertrand.
However I beleive the court would be interested in hearing if he has any claims to make before he is convicted.

It would not be Awesome- err.... Very thoughtfull if we were to deny him of this right of claim.
Holy scumbad Batman!
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:45 am

Post by Oberon »

Claim now or forever hold your peace sir.
Holy scumbad Batman!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”