Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:18 pm

Post by Glork »

Yea, Mari and I were being spammy/goofy at game's start. It wasn't game-relevant content.

Now I think she's scum. But considering Logic and Raj are also blipping my radar (Raj moreso than Logic, but I *WOULD* like an honest and full reply from Logic), I've got my vote elsewhere at the moment.

----

The "You know, that Deathmask Nezumi is pretty creepy." Vote Count:

Mariyta - 6 (Fletcher, Coron, Quagmire, Smashy, PBuG, Colonel Kurtz)

Glork - 2 (mystery meat of doom, logicticus)
Dur-Galad - 2 (help im a bug, Mariyta)
logicticus - 2 (Thok, Glork)
rajrhcpfreak - 1 (Thesp)
help im a bug - 1 (Dur-Galad)
PBuG - 1 (rajrhcpfreak)
Quagmire - 1 (Macros)
MrBuddyLee - 1 (CrashTextDummie)

Not Voting - 2 (MrBuddyLee, ChannelDelibird)

10 to throw off the plane and/or generally f*** up.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
bluesoul
bluesoul
Goon
bluesoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:30 pm

Post by bluesoul »

Tomorrow (Monday) will bring another round of prods and a deadline.
Show
The Tooth Returns.

Anjaga1989: you fulfill my desires

"Mafia without bluesoul is like checkers without a board." --Feyd_Ruin
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:32 pm

Post by Mariyta »

That's a pretty nice wagon. Since no one has bothered to offer a decent explanation aside from the fun me and Glork were having, I'm going to have to assume it's a scum-driven wagon. Nice job.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:58 pm

Post by Smashy »

I think the main reason some are voting was that post you made when you voted spectrum. We don't have much do go on, but I do feel like that post has been blown up quite a bit. Right now it's either you or hiab, who's spouted lots of craplogic.
I really get a "staying out of the spotlight without actually lurking" vibe.
Well now he's gotten Mariyta's attention. Happy? Because I'm not with you.
FoS: help im a bug
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:06 am

Post by help im a bug »

Dur-Galad wrote:Okay, I have re-read, and...I still like my vote on help im a bug. His attack on macros was laughable to the point of absurdity.
Oh really? That's not what you said when you voted for me:
Dur-Galad wrote:
Unvote; Vote: help im a bug
. You think Macros is "scum who has to do a snakelike thing once a day or something"? That seems like a ridiculous stretch to me. And in the meantime you put a different player one from lynch.

You do make a valid point about Macros's insulting people, though
. I'm not entirely sure what I make about his behavior at the moment.
(The bolded part being obviously the most important part of my "attack", which, if you'll recall, I didn't even vote for Macros because of).

My original vote for you was not OMGUS. I was disturbed by your quoting of me out of context, and I wanted to see how you'd respond. (Hint: you didn't)

Oh, and here's the quote that you took out of context:
Additionally, the "ssssssscummy" in that last post makes me really suspicious that he's scum who has to do a snakelike thing once a day or something. Just something to keep an eye on.
1) I gave evidence, which you ignored
2) I mentioned that my thoughts (about the ssssssnake post restriction) were only suspicions, and that it was "something to keep an eye on." The way you quoted, however, was an obvious attempt to make me look irrational.

The fact that you misconstrued my words in these two ways when putting your original vote on me made me think that you were scum; that's where my original vote came from.

And, PS, it's not just that you're not contributing. It's that you're posting while not contributing. Though your last post does help in that regard.
oh no
Dur-Galad
Dur-Galad
Goon
Dur-Galad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:56 pm

Post by Dur-Galad »

Actually, hiab, I think your attack on Macros was
more
irrational than I made it out to be. You began (I'm referring to post 96 here, btw) by stating that your original suspicions had been confirmed.
help im a bug wrote:With all the talk about post restrictions, I think my initial suspicions about Macros are being validated
I took this to mean your suspicion that he has a post restriction. You then quoted a bunch of his posts and said the following:
help im a bug wrote:He's virulently insulted people in every single post.
I'm with you so far. Macros seems to have some sort of post restriction that causes him to insult people and/or be belligerent all the time. That seems reasonable - we had one person speaking in all caps.

The next sentence is where the logic train comes off the rails, though:
help im a bug wrote:Additionally, the "ssssssscummy" in that last post makes me really suspicious that he's scum who has to do a snakelike thing once a day or something. Just something to keep an eye on.
So, you're not only suggesting that he "has to do a snake-like thing once a day" ("or something", conveniently leaving open a backpedal), which I think is
highly
unlikely, but you're suggesting that that's his
second post restriction
? This is laughable to the point of absurdity, imo.

Now, moving on to post 279:
help im a bug wrote:My original vote for you was not OMGUS. I was disturbed by your quoting of me out of context, and I wanted to see how you'd respond. (Hint: you didn't)
Of course I didn't. Why respond to a random vote?
help im a bug wrote:1) I gave evidence, which you ignored
2) I mentioned that my thoughts (about the ssssssnake post restriction) were only suspicions, and that it was "something to keep an eye on." The way you quoted, however, was an obvious attempt to make me look irrational.
1) You gave no evidence that Macros "has to do a snakelike thing once a day" other than the word "ssssscummy" that he used (that's not evidence; that's the data you used to form your hypothesis). You did give evidence that he has
an entirely different post restriction
, which I agree about. However, you failed to argue that such a restriction was scummy in any way.

2) I quoted only the part of your accusation that I thought was most absurd; that is, the part that made me think you were scum. I think that putting it in context actually makes the accusation
less
believable.

Finally, you have yet to answer my charge that while accusing Macros you went ahead and put a different player at lynch - 1.
Fools. I'm a townie. You're wasting a lynch. -Mariyta, Bastard Mod Mafia

GlorkTheInvader (19:43:56): Then I guess I'm a succulent schoolgirls
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:19 am

Post by help im a bug »

I didn't argue that Macros was scum, or even vote for him,
because
I wasn't sure that his post restriction was scummy. I thought it (and he)
might
have been. Again, I said that it (the sssssnake thing) was something to keep an eye out for--just a weird thing that I was pointing out.

As to putting another player 1 away from lynch, I honestly believed that that person was a good day 1 lynch.
oh no
bluesoul
bluesoul
Goon
bluesoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:16 am

Post by bluesoul »

Prods are being sent out presently.

Deadline! Monday, August 7th at Noon CST.
Don't forget, if nobody receives a majority of votes by deadline the day ends with
No Lynch

Proceed. 19 Alive, 10 to lynch.
Show
The Tooth Returns.

Anjaga1989: you fulfill my desires

"Mafia without bluesoul is like checkers without a board." --Feyd_Ruin
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:59 am

Post by Quagmire »

Hey, nobody's told me why raj is scum. I'm still pointing at Mariyta until someone gives me evidence otherwise.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:06 pm

Post by Smashy »

I'm not only suspicious of hiab because of Macros, I'm suspicious of him because of how he was trying to twist CTD's words around a bit. And about Macros: it would be interesting to have Macros post about that 'sssssscummy' thing.

And for some other people (in no particular order)...

logic
- Glork is joking around kthx

Glork
- You're silly. I'm still taking note of the fact that you specifically wanted to be the hammer on the spectrum wagon. Also, was that hiab is a gg thing serious? >.>

raj
- Looking over his posts... I can feel the scummy vibes. I do find it interesting that all conversation about him stopped the moment he went away.

Dur-Galad
- Nothing scummy from him. obv on his side in the current debate.

The more I'm looking at hiab, the more scummy he seems to me. I said that Mari's bandwagon was 1 post blown up a bit, but if there indeed is a vig perhaps we can go with Glork's plan of vigging Mari.
Unvote, Vote help im a bug
. The more I look over his posts, the scummier he looks to me.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:30 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Unvote
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

A deadline, eh? Spiffy.

First of all,
Unvote
(MBL should be taken care of by the mod).

Seeing as we'll have to lynch someone sometimes soon (or live with a no lynch), I'd really appreciate it if people were reevaluating on who they think is most scummy. Because Mariyta, our popular vote leader, certainly isn't. True, she's done some shady moves, but I'm not willing to hold her spectrumvoid vote against her when she was very much encouraged to do so, to the point of being begged, by some people. It's quite distressing that Mr. "I want to be the HAMMAH" Glork wants her vigged now.

With that said, how about we turn our attention to help im a bug?

hiab:
Your speculation about post restrictions was pointless. What do we gain if we know someone has a PR? Spectrumvoid had one, and she turned up town. And yet you spent a good part of the early-goings trying to associate Macros with one. And not only that, you also tried to make him look scummy in the process.

Your next act was to put spectrumvoid on lynch-1. You now say that you thought it was the right thing to do, but how could it be? This was on page 4 of a 20 person game, hardly the right time to end Day 1, especially since you elaborated that someone else was scummy in your eyes in the same post.

Ever since spectrumvoid died you have been overly defensive, trying to twist the words of those who questioned your agenda. You did it with me (going as far as saying I'm suspicious for pointing out that you were wrong), and now you're doing it with Dur-Galad.

You really sound desperate.

Vote: help im a bug
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by Glork »

CrashTextDummy: ScumChat Rising Star

Unvote, Vote: HIAB

Let's see if we can't wagon the living crap out of HIAB before the day's over. Raj can get vigged. Everyone should probably be investigated, and Thesp obvneeds docced. Fritzler should replace MBL and probably start killing people left and right, because that's what he does best. Smashy needs to run up and down the asiles singing "I'm a little teapot" in his best falsetto voice while juggling flaming torches... all with his eyes closed. I'm okay with roleblocking Mari, as long as she promises to be a good little girl from now on. The masons need to claim, the bodyguard should be targeting me, the SK needs to nightkill PBuG, and nobody likes Coron. Three's company, four's a crowd, and five of us are dirty dirty scumbags. The butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker are just codenames, and Logic is severely overrated. MMoD needs to be replaced, CDB should roleclaim, Macros is a badass motherfucker, and ice cream sandwiches taste good when you're licking them off of your hands.

And I make perfect sense.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:17 pm

Post by Glork »

And by "ScumChat" I meant "MafiaScum." Though CTD could probably pwn face in ScumChat, too. Come join us sometime, mate!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:23 pm

Post by Smashy »

Glork wrote:
CrashTextDummy: ScumChat Rising Star

Unvote, Vote: HIAB

Let's see if we can't wagon the living crap out of HIAB before the day's over. Raj can get vigged. Everyone should probably be investigated, and Thesp obvneeds docced. Fritzler should replace MBL and probably start killing people left and right, because that's what he does best. Smashy needs to run up and down the asiles singing "I'm a little teapot" in his best falsetto voice while juggling flaming torches... all with his eyes closed. I'm okay with roleblocking Mari, as long as she promises to be a good little girl from now on. The masons need to claim, the bodyguard should be targeting me, the SK needs to nightkill PBuG, and nobody likes Coron. Three's company, four's a crowd, and five of us are dirty dirty scumbags. The butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker are just codenames, and Logic is severely overrated. MMoD needs to be replaced, CDB should roleclaim, Macros is a badass motherfucker, and ice cream sandwiches taste good when you're licking them off of your hands.

And I make perfect sense.
*poke Glork again*
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:25 pm

Post by Glork »

Sup, Smashy.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by Thok »

Did you omit me for a reason Glork, or are you still expecting your nonexistent daykill to go through?

I do feel you're trusting Thesp way to much, given how much influence he's trying to put over town.

That said, I can move back to HIAB.
unvote logicticus, vote help im a bug

That said, given the wagon on mari and the deadline, it might be worthwhile to have her roleclim sooner rather than later (if she needs to roleclaim at all).
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:40 pm

Post by Glork »

I didn't list everyone but you, Thok. Don't feel *too* left out....
Thok needs to see the light.

There, happy? <.<
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:22 pm

Post by Thesp »

I'm not terribly convinced by the helpimabug wagon.

Seriously, all rajrhcpfreak did was push the easy wagons. You're telling me he hasn't done anything scummy?
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:24 pm

Post by Thesp »

Oh, and Thok and Dur-Galad are also scum.

Looks pretty clear to me. Sorry you guys don't see it.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:58 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

sry glork, you dont want me dead.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:59 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

It's hard to see when you're not willing to show, Thesp.

I don't like the way you're playing this game, but at least our suspect lists look similar (if you add PBuG and subtract Dur-Galad, that is).
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:03 pm

Post by Glork »

That and the whole "CTD is pushing a HIAB lynch while Thesp says he's not feeling it" thing.

But y'know, who gives a shit about stuff like that?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

A) I see no need to roleclaim just yet. No point.

B) Glork, honey, you don't want me to be a good little girl. Admit it. ;)

C) I'd prefer a raj lynch, but I'm liking the HIAB thing too, after re-reading his posts.
Vote: HIAB
-Susan Ertz

Dur-Galad
Dur-Galad
Goon
Dur-Galad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:10 am

Post by Dur-Galad »

CTD has been steadily looking more innocent.
Glork wrote:Thesp obv needs docced
Nah.
Glork wrote:I'm okay with roleblocking Mari
Please tell me this wasn't supposed to be a claim.
Glork wrote:Macros is a badass motherfucker
Wrong again. Obviously you meant to say my name, not Macros. ;)
Thesp wrote:Oh, and Thok and Dur-Galad are also scum.

Looks pretty clear to me. Sorry you guys don't see it.
O R U RLY SHUR?
Fools. I'm a townie. You're wasting a lynch. -Mariyta, Bastard Mod Mafia

GlorkTheInvader (19:43:56): Then I guess I'm a succulent schoolgirls

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”