Roll to Dodge: Zombie Apocalypse!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:41 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

What if jmj were to do a really terrible job of doing nothing?
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:36 am

Post by theplague42 »

In post 1825, izakthegoomba wrote:What if jmj were to do a really terrible job of doing nothing?

Then I assume something would happen!
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 am

Post by theplague42 »

Resolutions in as of yesterday, just waiting for some edits. FYI I'm leaving my internship tomorrow for two weeks of vacation/relative-visiting so internet access may be a bit sketchy.
Part of the problem.
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she, they, ze/zir

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Packbat »

Turn 84 Resolution

jmj3000: 2
unconscious and dying - still no move this turn.

izakthegoomba: 6
Grab the Baretta and continue with the CPR.

izakthegoomba takes the pistol out of his pocket and continues CPR on his wounded friend. After a couple more minutes of furious pumping and breathing, jmj3000 starts to breath on his own. izakthegoomba rolls him onto his side before sliding to the ground in exhaustion. jmj3000 is able to sit up on his own as he recovers from his near-death experience.

izakthegoomba is -1 for any action taken next turn from being out of breath.

AcRv: 6
Pull out my deoderant and lighter and spray fire so the aliens will run around the corner straight into it.

Several feet away, AcRv is attempting to toast aliens with a can of spray deodorant and a lighter. The flames envelop the aliens in a fiery spray. They drop their guns and run around the hallway wildly, screeching in pain. As one's gun falls to the ground, its trigger finger catches and the gun fires. The bullet ricochets off two walls before entering AcRv's left bicep, tearing through muscle and blood vessels, and exiting without touching bone. His arm limply falls to his side and the lighter falls to the floor. Adrenaline keeps the pain away, but AcRv can feel it scratching at the edge of his consciousness.

AcRv is at -1 for his injury until it is bandaged.

JDGA: 3

JDGA focuses all of his mental strength on disabling the speaker. By cutting a key wire, he finally silences the noise and checks the screen again. The colored dots are still moving towards the red dot in the center, and they have begun to move into units.

theamatuer: 6
kill things with Katty.

Katty Bard: 6
Search and destroy any remaining aliens near apartment complex.

Katty Bard smashes the nearest doorknob with the butt of her gun and kicks the door open. She carefully walks outside with theamatuer in tow, both ready for action. Katty Bard sees two aliens near the corner of the building and fires. Several bullets strike each of the aliens and they fall to the ground, dead. She ejects the empty magazine, inserts a fresh one, and charges the rifle. theamatuer sees a lone alien walking down the side of the building and attacks. He pounces onto the aliens back and cleanly breaks its neck. He grabs a strange combat knife from its belt before catching up to Katty Bard,
[begin edits]
still circling the building.

"Having fun?" Katty Bard whispers.

"Indeed," replies theamatuer, as the pair of them turn another corner and spot a lone alien standing next to a large machine that looks like a cross between an APC and a centipede, doing something with some small electronic device. "Here, let me test this."

"Go ahead."

As Katty Bard watches, theamatuer silently runs up behind the alien and drives the knife into the alien's neck. The creature drops, taking the knife with it. Seeing the alien fall, she approaches while theamatuer pulls the knife back out.

"Wow - this is actually a pretty poor knife," theamatuer says.

"What's that gizmo?" Katty Bard asks, pointing at the device.

"It looks like it has a map o--" theamatuer begins to say, when a burst of alien fire intrudes.

The alien troop shown on the map is arriving. Katty Bard and theamatuer are standing in the open street, on the opposite side of the vehicle from the building.

Mist7676: 2
Wiggle Some More...

Mist7676 is fruitlessly squirming around in the mail duct when suddenly a shadow falls over her. She looks up as two alien soldiers reach in and grab her arms - a moment later, they have hauled her out and are holding her up as a third goes through her pockets.

Mist7676's Browning has been taken by the aliens.

Spoiler: Turn 85 Actions
1. jmj3000: None so far.
2. izakthegoomba: If AcRv is capable of bandaging himself in his current condition, Take over burning the aliens. Otherwise, Help bandage him.

3. AcRv: take out my left shoelace and tie it to one end of my tie, wrap it round the wound so the thickest part of the tie is covering the wound, and then tighten it by tying the other end of the shoelace to the other end of the tie.

4. theamatuer: investigate map somewhere safe.

5. JDGA: Run and hide.

6. Katty Bard: Look for a less-open space from which to kill alien troop.

7. Mist7676: Don't Fight The Aliens, Just Go Limp And Hope For The Best. :/

Turn 85 Deadline: (expired on 2012-07-28 20:38:40)
Last edited by Packbat on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
Katty Bard
Katty Bard
Goon
Katty Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Katty Bard »

Look for a less-open space from which to kill alien troop
It's pronounced "Kstyy"
An explosion left this link here! :O
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by theamatuer »

investigate map somewhere safe
Its just whatever
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Crackers....

Don't Fight The Aliens, Just Go Limp And Hope For The Best.
:/
You Are Worth It
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Ha, looks like jmj failed reeeaaally badly then.

Do any of us have access to a bandage?
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by JDGA »

Run and hide
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Post by AcRv »

I have a tie, but it wouldn't be long enough to wrap round my chest... but if any of us have a long shoelace they wouldn't mind taking out of their shoe that would fit round my chest and hold the tie over the wound...
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Post by AcRv »

Action: take out my left shoelace and tie it to one end of my tie, wrap it round the wound so the thickest part of the tie is covering the wound, and then tighten it by tying the other end of the shoelace to the other end of the tie.

The aliens won't be coming back any time soon, but if someone wants to grab my lighter and deoderant can feel free to chase them down.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:54 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

If AcRv is capable of bandaging himself in his current condition,
Take over burning the aliens
. Otherwise,
Help bandage him
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Post by Packbat »

Prodding jmj3k and AcRv.
advice from a trans otherkin queer plural system: you don't have to accept what normal says it's possible for you to be.
Feirei
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Feirei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:06 pm

Post by Feirei »

Read post 1835 again.
I apologize if certain words are misspelled. My sister got too liberal with liquid drinks near the laptop.

~Current number of pre-ins for Fire vs Ice Mafia: 0/6~

You never know what you've got until it's gone.
You can call me Fei, Feirei, or Kari.
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:46 am

Post by Packbat »

Applying face to palm.
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:54 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

Turn ??? Resolution

Packbat: 6
Apply face to palm

Packbat raises his right hand in front of him so that the palm is faced towards him. He then proceeds to smash his face into his hand with all the force he can muster. His nose, which was cut off and replaced with a metal spike during his youth, drives straight through his palm, spurting blood all over the players below. Simultaneously, his index and middle fingers drive into his eyes, gouging them out.

Packbat is -4 for any action taken for the rest of the game from having a hole in his hand and no eyes.
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Post by AcRv »

My money says that jmj assumed he was dead and abandoned us...
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Packbat »

Rolling dice, then.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Mist7676 »

He has no faith in Acrv and izak v,v
You Are Worth It
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:20 am

Post by AcRv »

I don't blame him
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Packbat »

Turn 84 Resolution

jmj3000: 3
None so far.

izakthegoomba: 1-1=0
If AcRv is capable of bandaging himself in his current condition, Take over burning the aliens. Otherwise, Help bandage him.

AcRv: 3-1=2
take out my left shoelace and tie it to one end of my tie, wrap it round the wound so the thickest part of the tie is covering the wound, and then tighten it by tying the other end of the shoelace to the other end of the tie.

As jmj3000 lies limply on the ground, still recovering from near-death. AcRv begins bandaging his arm with his shoelace and tie. izakthegoomba sees him struggling to finish the knot one-handed and runs over to help. He trips over jmj3000's leg and barrels into AcRv, knocking him to the ground of the hallway in full view of the aliens.

theamatuer: 2
investigate map somewhere safe.

theamatuer runs away from the main alien unit and turns into a nearby alleyway. He checks all of the doors, but they are all locked. A tall metal fence blocks off the end of the alley. Behind him, theamatuer can hear alien troopers approaching quickly.

JDGA: 2
Run and hide.

JDGA exits the apartment and opens the door to the nearest stairwell. He is about halfway to the ground floor when he hears the crash of a door being kicked in, followed by bootsteps and chittering.

Several aliens from the main troop have entered the apartment building, with more behind them.

Katty Bard: 6
Look for a less-open space from which to kill alien troop.

Katty Bard sprints to the nearest doorway and goes inside. She climbs the nearest stairway and finds herself on a first-floor balcony overlooking the alien troopers, who are now pursuing theamatuer. She lays her rifle against the railing, takes careful aim, and opens fire. Bullets rain down on the aliens and several fall to the ground. The bolt clicks back as Katty Bard exhausts another magazine. As she is reloading, automatic fire erupts from underneath her and bullets stitch a path on the wall next to her. She dives back inside the building, and she can hear aliens chittering on the floor below.

Mist7676: 5
Don't Fight The Aliens, Just Go Limp And Hope For The Best. :/

As the alien that took the Browning puts it in a metal box of some kind, a fourth alien rushes in the door and begins chittering officiously. One of the aliens holding Mist7676 begins to reply, but the new one interrupts sharply, turns, and leaves.

There is a pause as the three aliens look at each other. Then the one tosses the box back in its rucksack as the others drop Mist7676 by the mail chute, and the three double-time it out the door.

Spoiler: Turn 86 Actions
1. jmj3000: Search for anything I can use in self-defense.

2. izakthegoomba: Drop the Baretta and burn the aliens!

3. AcRv: Make a smart-arse comment at the aliens before rolling back around the corner and finish patching myself up.

4. theamatuer: be invisible.

5. JDGA: Call for help to get their attention then ambush them (perhaps with psychic powers since I still don't have anything to actually ambush them with).

6. Katty Bard: Attempt to help JDGA.

7. Mist7676: Scream, "COWARDS" and jump down another chute for 'Larger Packages' :shifty: .

Turn 85 Deadline: (expired on 2012-08-09 23:18:59)
Last edited by Packbat on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by JDGA »

BLUH.
May I quickly ask for help before this happens?
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Post by AcRv »

... Did ALL the aliens drop their weapons when I scared them off? The turn resolution just said "they"... because if it was all of them then this isn't as bad as it could be...
Packbat
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Packbat
she, they, ze/zir
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Packbat »

In post 1847, AcRv wrote:... Did ALL the aliens drop their weapons when I scared them off? The turn resolution just said "they"... because if it was all of them then this isn't as bad as it could be...

The ones who rounded the corner did. The ones that didn't round the corner are distracted. You probably have a good five seconds, at least. (Standard theplague42-has-veto-power disclaimer applies.)
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by AcRv »

... would anyone object if I tried the wiimote bluff again? Because I reckon I could whip it out in less than 5 seconds.

Or, of course, we could be boring and just run for dear life?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”