The Ace
The Ace
Townie
The Ace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:32 pm

Post by The Ace »

So whats the evidence against Matsiya? I'm not going to vote until I at least see some evidence
I lost track of my Mafia Games.

Lets just say I'm losing more than I'm winning :(
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not the cult leader, and I don't see why people are so suspicious of me.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:00 am

Post by Quagmire »

The Ace wrote:So whats the evidence against Matsiya? I'm not going to vote until I at least see some evidence
Here you go!
Quagmire wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Quagmire wrote:Whoa, wait guys! Did anybody even notice this post?!
Mariyta wrote:Wow. Big change overnight.... Time for me to figure out why everyone's voting Spectrum.... He's yelling all the time (and it's clear he lied about a post restriction). Also he seems to WANT to be lynched.... There wouldn't be a jester in this game, would there?

I'm hesitant about this, it seems too easy....

unvote, Vote: Spectrum
"Hey guys, I don't really know why we're voting spectrum, but I'll do it anyway..." - Mariyta

This is the scummiest, most bandwagonous vote ever, I think.
Read the post, my dear. I stated why I thought people were voting for her, then why I was a bit hesitant about the vote. The pros outweighed the cons though, so I voted. Please read before you accuse. :)
Yeah, but all that you did was sum up what everyone else had to say, and then bandwagon onto a very fueled wagon, and that's a very, very scummy tactic.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:35 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, poor reason to vote for me. Very poor. Just because I didn't come up w/ a brand new case on my own (which, by the way, would be lying) is complete crap. You can't vote people because they don't come up w/ new reasons to vote someone. If the reasons already laid out are strong enough to want to vote someone anyway, I'm not going to go find new ones that are probably going to be craplogic just to make you happy. Stop being stupid.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:14 am

Post by TBuG »

Vote: Mariyta
Yes, her previous posts were scummy. But her response is much scummier.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

Whatever. I'm the Hawaiian girl. Since I'm not even good enough to have a name, I don't get a cool role either. I'm a townie. Plain vanilla. You guys wanna lynch me, go ahead.
-Susan Ertz

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:08 am

Post by TBuG »

Unvote
Dammit, why do I always vote the wrong person...
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Dur-Galad
Dur-Galad
Goon
Dur-Galad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:56 am

Post by Dur-Galad »

That an awfully strong reaction to a roleclaim of vanilla townie, PBuG. Did you expect her to go "Yeah, I'm absolutely scum" and vote herself? You've spent all game votehopping on the flimsiest of reasons.

Vote: PBuG

I'm slightly perturbed by Mariyta claiming on so little pressure.
Fools. I'm a townie. You're wasting a lynch. -Mariyta, Bastard Mod Mafia

GlorkTheInvader (19:43:56): Then I guess I'm a succulent schoolgirls
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:06 am

Post by TBuG »

She was very pressured yesterday.

We know by now that we have lots of vanilla townies, and the claim makes sense. That wasn't a strong reaction, it was an unvote.
Dur-Galad
Dur-Galad
Goon
Dur-Galad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:54 am

Post by Dur-Galad »

She may have been pressured yesterday, but she didn't claim yesterday. Instead she claimed today, with 3 votes on her by my count.

"Dammit, why do I always vote the wrong person" is a bit stronger than just an unvote, to me. It reads to me like you're acting as if she's confirmed.
Fools. I'm a townie. You're wasting a lynch. -Mariyta, Bastard Mod Mafia

GlorkTheInvader (19:43:56): Then I guess I'm a succulent schoolgirls
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:01 am

Post by TBuG »

Okay, I understand. I just don't think it warrants a vote from you.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

I claimed today because I don't feel like defending myself from retarded weak accusations just because people think I'm an easy lynch.
-Susan Ertz

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:18 am

Post by TBuG »

Then stop acting like scum and people will stop wanting to vote you...
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:06 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Stop voting people for retarded reasons.
-Susan Ertz

Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by Thesp »

Why do I have to beat the town with a stick? My goodness, raj is scum.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:20 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Outch, stop hitting me. :?

Vote: Raj
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:49 pm

Post by Smashy »

Thesp wrote:Why do I have to beat the town with a stick? My goodness, raj is scum.
I would ask for the stick back, but there's noone to poke with it right now :roll:
The Ace
The Ace
Townie
The Ace
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:27 pm

Post by The Ace »

OK that makes sense. The role-claim seemed a litle suspicious to me to as well. No-one asked for it and Maryita's posts do seem to be scummy.

So while doging the stick that Thesp is wielding I'm going to
Vote: Maryita
I lost track of my Mafia Games.

Lets just say I'm losing more than I'm winning :(
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:39 pm

Post by TBuG »

Mariyta wrote:Stop voting people for retarded reasons.
I
haven't
been using retarded reasioning.

Vote: Mariyta

There's the reasoning on which I voted you previously, as well as a premature claim and you think we're voting you for retarded reasons when you've been making retarded posts. I shouldn't have unvoted.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:39 pm

Post by Thok »

Still happy with my PBuG vote.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
bluesoul
bluesoul
Goon
bluesoul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:39 pm

Post by bluesoul »

I'm going to be fairly busy for the rest of the week, moving to college. I will try to maintain activity but it may take a bit longer than usual for me to respond to questions, etc.
Show
The Tooth Returns.

Anjaga1989: you fulfill my desires

"Mafia without bluesoul is like checkers without a board." --Feyd_Ruin
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:14 am

Post by Mariyta »

OMGUS Vote: PBuG
cause I think his reasons for voting me are stupid and he's trying to go for an easy lynch.
-Susan Ertz

TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:19 am

Post by TBuG »

Is
NOBODY
paying attention to Mariyta's posts? I've given my reasoning, and it's
valid
. Yes, I was doing some vote-hopping yesterday, but that's because multiple people were acting scummy. Let me quote some of the posts I'm voting her for:
Mariyta wrote:Wow. Big change overnight.... Time for me to figure out why everyone's voting Spectrum.... He's yelling all the time (and it's clear he lied about a post restriction). Also he seems to WANT to be lynched.... There wouldn't be a jester in this game, would there?

I'm hesitant about this, it seems too easy....

unvote, Vote: Spectrum
This has been said before but this is asically "I don't know why we're lynching spectrum, but I'll help!"

The ensuing conversation after that is in Quag's post 402.
Mariyta wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
PBuG wrote:My raj vote was OMGUS for voting me. My vote for you had reasoning.
Which is?
I was revoting, with the reasoning of the previous vote for you, which was voting for spectrum without understanding why.
I understood why, you doorknob. Go read.
Then why did you ask for the reasoning if you already knew it?!? My reasoning was valid then, and it is now. (Plus, you called me a doorknob, and that hurt... Deep down.)
Mariyta wrote:That's a pretty nice wagon. Since no one has bothered to offer a decent explanation aside from the fun me and Glork were having, I'm going to have to assume it's a scum-driven wagon. Nice job.
You did get an explanation. You just dismissed them all as false and ignored them.
Mariyta wrote:
Fletcher wrote:3) I haven't seen you actively accusing or searching. Mostly what I see is you asking why people are voting you, jokes with Glork, and then you using whatever reasoning is out there already to change your vote.
So I can only vote using reasoning that's completely original, I can't use things other people point out, even if I feel the same way? Good to know. Thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to learn to BS and make up craplogic. Also noted: No jokes. It upsets the little kids
He wasn't saying that those things were necessarily negative. He was saying you need to actually give some input now and then.
Mariyta wrote:I'm not making you sound like an idiot, dear. Your arguments are just ridiculous. :)

And I don't think you'd say I'm scum because I'm not Glork, but that's all I get from that argument, and you haven't bothered to clarify. :) Saying that I'm "trying to act like Glork" is craplogic at it's best, and just plain stupid at its worst.
Again, dismissing anything that makes you look scummy as false, and picking the most ridiculous thing, which wasn't even a major point, to discredit his entire post.
Mariyta wrote:
PBuG wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Mariyta
because you're a) twisting Fletcher's words and b) you
are
making him sound like an idiot.
So you and Fletcher are scum together? I was in no way twisting his words or making him look like an idiot. He was accomplishing that himself. And when I ask him to clarify, he just responds with "That's not what I said".

Not sure who I want to vote more at this point. You're both ridiculously scummy.
So anyone who agrees with Fletcher that you're scum is mafia with him?

Everything else is recent enough that you've seen it.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:12 am

Post by Quagmire »

Seriously, Thesp. I think we have this game figured out.

Mariyta-PBuG-raj as our scum group. Win for us.

Eh, I'm gonna continue to vote for Mariyta, because I'm not going to switch my guns to PBuG unless that's where the town decides to go. Although I'd be happy to vote for either, because they're both really horrible at being town.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:14 am

Post by Thok »

After the above,
unvote, vote Quagmire
FOS PBuG
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”