inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:57 am

Post by inte »

MoI i would like, at the least, write out what your probable actions will be when i flip either town or scum

please
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

In post 871, inte wrote:what about it makes you believe his claim?

In post 692, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Godfather / Rolecop / Roleblocker / Goon versus Cop / Vig / Jailkeeper / Tracker doesn’t look balanced to me. I would expect Town to have some other way to defend the non-JK Power-roles since a JK effective neuters them. Or / and possibly a
Town Bulletproof
/ Bomb / SuperSaint / Vengeful / Commuter as another counter. Especially if Viscera is 1-shot.

prominently featured in first position of his list of uncommon town roles he's speculating on

this game has devolved into four people shouting past each other, we need people who aren't me moi inte and sala to say things.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 873, inte wrote:ur acting like being confirmed town makes your any smarter

protip: lots of get lazy when they become confirmed

sala knows all about this

i revoked my claim because your lack of willingness to put yourself onto the spot. there would be no point in a martyr if it doesn't get my will to go through

THIS FUCKING POST HERE. QFFT.

MoI, please take a fucking moment of your life and check out NY 158, and notice my play after being conftown and dealing with inte.

You and ROFL are being fucking retarded if you think TF/VELA are going to add much to the table. HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT ALL TF DID WAS SHEEP YOU, AND THERE IS NO FUCKING DOUBT VELA WILL DO THE SAME.

At this Point, McStab is ignoring certain games in favor of others, its null, but very annoying. His vote will be on inte anyways.

Who the fuck cares about VE anymore?

ALSO NOTICE HOW ROFL IS BUDDYING YOU AND YOU ARE LETTING HIM GO WITH IT. (Ie: QFT everything MoI says, MoI is town, etc)

AGAIN, INTE DOES SHIT UNTIL HE IS CALLED OUT TO DO SO. IT IS VALID META.

AND NO, MY CASE ISNT "ROFL IS SCUM BECAUSE HE VOTED ME" (Even though, might I add in KH, scum likes to vote me for the lulz) You didnt even mention the WIFOM and Arugula pushing, despite having me as the bigger scum suspect.

IM GOING TO FUCKING SELF-HAMMER MYSELF IF HE FLIPS SCUM. I FUCKING PROMISE THIS.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Salamence20 »

NY 157, my appologies.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:28 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Sala wrote:THIS FUCKING POST HERE. QFFT.

What about that post is ‘obv-Town’? He’s not confirmed Town so why in the fuck would he get lazy? His “I revoked my claim” line is crap since he KNOWS that I’m not going to self-vote regardless of my alignment since it is playing against my wincon.

Sala wrote:MoI, please take a fucking moment of your life and check out NY 158, and notice my play after being conftown and dealing with inte.

No. Go find me a fucking inte game where he is scum that shows him not being a non-scumhunting useless sack of shit. Then we can talk about how ‘useful’ your meta read is.

Sala wrote:You and ROFL are being fucking retarded if you think TF/VELA are going to add much to the table. HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT ALL TF DID WAS SHEEP YOU, AND THERE IS NO FUCKING DOUBT VELA WILL DO THE SAME.

At this Point, McStab is ignoring certain games in favor of others, its null, but very annoying. His vote will be on inte anyways.

Who the fuck cares about VE anymore?

What the fuck is this shit? Who cares about VE anymore? I do given his slot is Town and I want input from it. Same with Toon / Vez … them being lazy as Confirmed Town is bad play. I want more. I'm sure scum is happy to have 3 Town player fucking idle.

Sala wrote: ALSO NOTICE HOW ROFL IS BUDDYING YOU AND YOU ARE LETTING HIM GO WITH IT. (Ie: QFT everything MoI says, MoI is town, etc)

Shut the fuck up. Inte is buddying you like your leg is his personal playground yet you don’t have a problem with that. So color me unimpressed.

But the bigger point is – you and inte tried to mislynch me with not a bit of discussion today. Rofl didn’t. Should I assume only Town tried that shit and Mafia just ho-hummed and let it go by? Hell no.

Sala wrote:AND NO, MY CASE ISNT "ROFL IS SCUM BECAUSE HE VOTED ME" (Even though, might I add in KH, scum likes to vote me for the lulz) You didnt even mention the WIFOM and Arugula pushing, despite having me as the bigger scum suspect.

Stop being terrible if you are Town. That’s not what I said your case was and you know it. And what about him lynching Arugula makes him scum again since you pushed for Arugula like a champ yourself?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:35 am

Post by inte »

It's called big picture MoI. Not against your win con to look to the future.

Are you saying me saying I would vote myself if you do is playing against my wincon?
Show

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 am

Post by inte »

my only post crash scum game is NY152 and exemplifies his case IMO
Show

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:40 am

Post by inte »

Wow I just realized I haven't drawn scum in like 15 games
Show

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:43 am

Post by inte »

I hate meta arguments ugh
Show

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:02 am

Post by Nocmen »

Vote Count

Salamence20 - 1( McStab)
MagnaOfIllusion -1 (Velazanth)
roflcopter - 2(inte, Salamence20)
inte - 3(MagnaOfIllusion, roflcopter, ToonFighter)

Not Voting - 1 (VisceraEyes )
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 am

Post by Nocmen »

Still looking for a replacement for Viscera Eyes

Need one for Velazanth now too
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:50 am

Post by Salamence20 »

MoI wrote:What about that post is ‘obv-Town’? He’s not confirmed Town so why in the fuck would he get lazy? His “I revoked my claim” line is crap since he KNOWS that I’m not going to self-vote regardless of my alignment since it is playing against my wincon.

I never said it is obv-town or any alignment. What I agreed with is that confirmed town gets lazy, you know TF and Vela are very weak players, but asking for their advice because they're town is shit, especially when they sheep you.

MoI wrote:No. Go find me a fucking inte game where he is scum that shows him not being a non-scumhunting useless sack of shit. Then we can talk about how ‘useful’ your meta read is.

Here you go, GG

MoI wrote:What the fuck is this shit? Who cares about VE anymore? I do given his slot is Town and I want input from it. Same with Toon / Vez … them being lazy as Confirmed Town is bad play. I want more. I'm sure scum is happy to have 3 Town player fucking idle.

I'm sure You/McStab/Inte/ROFL are.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but after the IAI shot VE has been lurking, not doing much to help town scumhunt. TF/Vela are being lazy, and it HAPPENS AS CONFTOWN.

MoI wrote:Shut the fuck up. Inte is buddying you like your leg is his personal playground yet you don’t have a problem with that. So color me unimpressed.

But the bigger point is – you and inte tried to mislynch me with not a bit of discussion today. Rofl didn’t. Should I assume only Town tried that shit and Mafia just ho-hummed and let it go by? Hell no.

Well first of all, I didn't say "lol Imma kill all my buddiez".
Secondly, when did Inte buddy me, lets take a look at this:

Spoiler: Every Inte Post that Involves me
In post 487, inte wrote:salamence looks like a good lynch so far

In post 488, inte wrote:uh jk vig shot

In post 491, inte wrote:page 11

PM and arugula seem like ok lynches. salamence looking quite town now, but someone said that people can flail into some AtE and i've been suckered by it before

In post 493, inte wrote:aight basically as of page 12 nobody should even pay attention to salamence

In post 498, inte wrote:nvm ur an ok guy

mcqeen can die
PM has to die eventually

re: nhammen

im judgemental

actually the vig shot should still be on salemence or PM. they are both so anti-town that it dun matter if they die

a lynch should be someone who is actually scummy, tho, like arugula

VOTE: arugula

In post 664, inte wrote:sala, are you scum with MoI?

In post 783, inte wrote:cya noob VOTE: Sala
In post 793, inte wrote:i don't like MoI's posts, so i voted to have him lynched
you've been just an idiot

In post 817, inte wrote:leaning rofl/sala scum, ftr

2. sala's d1 play all around sucks, yet is the least scummy out of you

I don't see it MoI.

MoI wrote:Stop being terrible if you are Town. That’s not what I said your case was and you know it. And what about him lynching Arugula makes him scum again since you pushed for Arugula like a champ yourself?

1. Hammering scum Prescending
2. Pushing voting Empking.
3. Suspicion of you.

That’s it. That’s your fucking case.

:roll: Fucking ignorance kills town MoI.

Because you don't seem to fucking get it. ROFL made no comments whatsoever on Arugula until Empking claimed JK. UNTIL THEN I WAS HIS SECOND SCUMREAD. LOLOLOLOLOLOL IGNORANCE.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 144, Tangion wrote:Wow the days seem to be going by to fast I need to do a more in depth read through but for right now I would like to agree with nha that VE is not necessarily conf town just because he killed scum at night Im still fairly new to this game so I'm not to familiar with vig roles but I do know that third party roles exist that are neither town or scum and I dont think we should make mcqueen conf town just for pressing the lynch on the mob boss

for now i will VOTE: rofl that hammer seemed too quick and too sure stinks bad of distancing imo

This guy is town.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 am

Post by inte »

well that was pointless seeing as i

dont inherit his play

MoI you never did explain how my predecessor's interactions was bad either
Show

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Nocmen »

havingfitz replaces VisceraEyes, effective immediately.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:22 am

Post by inte »

hello havingfitz

quick, claim your night actions
Show

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Salamence20 »

And a vote for Inte or ROFL.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:31 am

Post by inte »

wait what

i thought we had something special ;(
Show

Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 892, inte wrote:wait what

i thought we had something special ;(

Lolno.

Chances are you are getting lynched.

I just won't take part in it.

Everyone think MoI is god, hence the sheeping.

A MoI/ROFL scum team would piss me off sooooooooo fucking much.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 890, inte wrote:hello havingfitz

Shot IAI N1.

Catching up...should get a post in tomorrow.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:28 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So having has replaced so one of our four inactive slots is here.

@MOD – please prod McStab as he needs to provide content.

--

inte wrote:It's called big picture MoI. Not against your win con to look to the future.

Of course not. But what you are doing is specifically crafting your questions to be self-incriminating. Which is, of course, a subtle way of trying to force people off your wagon with a mixture of AtE and Appeal to Fear.

inte wrote: hello havingfitz

Clear Faux-Town posting. This sort of thing NEVER, EVER catches actual scum. It’s posted to look like you are trying to do so when it’s pointless fluffery.

So why don’t you link me to your prior suspicions of Viscera …

--

Sala wrote: I never said it is obv-town or any alignment. What I agreed with is that confirmed town gets lazy, you know TF and Vela are very weak players, but asking for their advice because they're town is shit, especially when they sheep you.

No, asking Confirmed Town players to step up and be active is not shit. It’s what every member of Town should be doing. The fact that you don’t even want other players to be active is downright scummy.

Sala wrote: Here you go, GG

What about that game is significantly different than his play here? He has less overall posts than Ythan (who was the Mod there), coasted without making any significant attempts to scum-hunt to my quick ISO review, and basically got carried by Petapan as far as he went.

Sala wrote:Because you don't seem to fucking get it. ROFL made no comments whatsoever on Arugula until Empking claimed JK. UNTIL THEN I WAS HIS SECOND SCUMREAD. LOLOLOLOLOLOL IGNORANCE.

What’s the point of this other than to be stupid? Are you saying Rofl is scum for not lynching you and instead lynching other players? Players that you yourself agreed were scummy and helped lynch also?

I mean the message I am getting here is that Rofl should have lynched you to be Pro-Town. Which would mean you are scum …

So if voting you is the correct option I'm happy with that also BTW.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:31 am

Post by McStab »

Sorry, I have had limited access up until last night.

The way I see it, we ought to act as though we're dealing with four scum, even if we're only dealing with three. Viscera/Havingfitz is off the table until another Mafia flips.

So, this is the current playerlist:

Velazanth - Confirmed Town
Salamence20
MagnaOfIllusion - Near conf. town (BP claim)
roflcopter
ToonFighter - Confirmed Town
inte
havingfitz - Confirmed non-Mafia (and our first priority should be finding Mafia)
McStab

So, with the four lynches that are viable being myself, inte, Sala or ROFL, and us having two chances to catch scum (today and then LyLo tomorrow if we're wrong) we ought to be trying to setup the optimal LyLo situation so that tomorrow we can't be blindsided by scum. With that in mind, I think that an inte lynch doesn't provide us nearly as much information as a ROFL or Sala lynch.

Sala and ROFL have been after each other for most of the game. Both have been likely candidates to be lynched all throughout the game, and each have pushed against each other ardently. This is either the hardest bussing known to man, or they are not scum together. Given both of their play having various scummy highpoints (although I still think Sala takes the cake as opposed to ROFL) I am not totally opposed to either's lynch.

But we need to lynch one today. Tomorrow this fight could cost us in LyLo, and I think it highly likely that at least one is scum and one is town. This could be paramount to winning the game through PoE.

For example, if we lynch Sala today and he flips scum, I think that virtually confirms ROFL. This leaves us in a much more desirable LyLo position with inte and myself being the only two potential candidates, up from a LyLo where ROFL, Sala and myself are all non-confirmed.

I want everyone in their next post to say if they would be alright with a Sala lynch; if they aren't, I will compromise on a ROFL lynch, but I'm not lynching inte today and I'm preferring Sala.
inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:38 am

Post by inte »

meh

Rofl needs to die
Show

McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:40 am

Post by McStab »

And Sala doesn't?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Fine, we need a compromise.

ROFL/SALA
MCSTAB/INTE.

Based on what I learned, scum will be off the lynch wagon unless if extremely bussy (ROFL). So upon this, we lynch Inte as you want, and if he is scum you can lynch me and you can go on a 3P lylo with Mcstab/ROFL/MoI.

If he is town, you can bet 100% Mcstab is scum unless MoI was scum.

My lynch is possibly the worst move for town because my townflip doesnt affect ROFL, leaving you with 3 possible canidates.

So in possibility:

There is

SALA/INTE
INTE/ROFL
ROFL/MCSTAB
MCSTAB/INTE
MCSTAB/MOI
ROFL/MCSTAB.

Discuss.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”