Post Restriction Mafia MEGA - It's Over!

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:25 pm

Post by Max »

s the co-mod I was reding religously and dicovered that there was no use for me and the game was rather fun to read and try to make sense of things. I have some very good ideas for UPick post restriction mafia (you don't pick the PR you pick the role obv.)

This game was rather confusing in parts especially when nearly all the scum got killed off
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:38 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Mod's Thoughts

This game was, to say the least, interesting. The first oddity was TMH's little claim on day 1. At the time I was nearly sure this would condemn partner draygn_mage. However, it seems most of the town actually took this as a sign of DK#2's innocence.

Vaughn didn't put much effort into getting himself lynched (going for the lurking/acting dumb approach i think). Then DGb replaced and got himself lynched when Twomz was 1 vote away from death. Impressive, to say the least.

Oddly enough, the mafia died to a lot of weird roles: Kamakazi, and Vendetta guy. It's particularly surprising how the last two scum got wiped out it one night like that too.

Finally, I highly doubted DK#2's ability would ever be useful, and how wrong I was. Looks like it won him the game!

Anyways, the Post Restriction Mafia "Trilogy" will finally be wrapped up with PRMIII, where the storyline will be officially wrapped up. It should be taking sign-ups soon, so if you liked this game, keep an eye out for it.

That's all I've got to say. Hope everyone enjoyed the game!

-GL
Last edited by GreenLiquid on Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:16 am

Post by draygn_mage »

Congrats Oberon! I knew I was taking a risk by choosing legalese as the post restriction I wanted to fake. Originally, I figured we could claim to be prosecutor and defense attorneys under the "what kind of idiots would tie themselves together as scum day one?" rule. We also picked draw-and-quartering to try and throw off the mafia as they might think there were more than 2 of us. didn't realize we would be called duo killers in our death notices though. Sorry I had to drop out, but this was a great game to come back and read when I had time.
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:39 am

Post by stikey »

GreenLiquid:

I think the Kamikaze role is a particularly poor one. It's almost an assured victory (as long as the player doesn't get killed N0, they can easily act like DGB and get themselves lynched).

Otherwise, very cool setup!
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:55 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

sorry, need to test for a bug...
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
stikey
stikey
Goon
stikey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:11 am

Post by stikey »

I'd just like to point out a glaring scum-tell on my part that I should have been lynched for, hands-down:
Stikey wrote:3. His [Twomz's] strategy is bad for every town team he'll ever play for (including this one), so smurfing this bad habit now is a good thing to do.
Yeah. That sucked :P
"Sure, his arguments can be considered compelling, but when taken out of context, so can urine." -- Atticus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”