Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:04 am

Post by Romanus »

I don't need a whole lot more discussion, pretty sure about Masterchief, or Toaster, or whomever is in that role. And even if they don't appear scummy, which they do, I still want some info about that voice. Everything else pales in comparison to that.

Good enough topic?
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:19 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

I am waiting for my role PM.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:04 am

Post by VisMaior »

Sorry about that.
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:07 pm

Post by Thok »

Toaster Strudel wrote:I am waiting for my role PM.
So, any news on this?
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:25 am

Post by M4yhem »

Romanus- No good. I've already gave my opinion on that topic. Pick something where there's still something to talk about.

Strudel didn't get his role? I'm seeing a theme develop here.
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:12 am

Post by Romanus »

M4yhem -- you come up with a damn topic. You don't like mine, and I want TS lynched.
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:55 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Romanus- Did you get out of the wrong side of bed yesterday or something?
I want Toaster lynch as well, which is why I'm voting for him. Anyway, hows this for a topic- who else is scummy?
If Strudel comes up scum, which I think he will, Pbug can probably be cleared. That voice proclaimed his innocence after all. ChannelDb is also cleared since last night was the first time we had two gunshot killings.
So that leaves the rest of us. Any ideas?
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:41 am

Post by Romanus »

Yes, I do have some ideas, but they are almost all of them based around Strudel's affiliation. So that lynch means more to me than anything else. What people actually say doesn't mean a whole lot right now, especially with the mod screwing with people the way he is.
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:28 am

I finally got my role PM.

It does fit in the fact that MasterChief was an afterthought in the game.

And it does fit with DGB's "I have already lost" schtick.

I have already won. There's nothing more to it. I can do what I want. I have no affiliation, and no night action. That's my role. I've already won. The "bastard mod" is really a nice guy.

I haven't read the thread to check out what you found scummy about my predecessor. Does it matter?

If you need to lynch me to test your theories, be my guests! 'Cuz I've already won.

Toodles!
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

Vote:Toaster Strudel

Perhaps thats the bastard bit, you think you have won but really you havenot
You used to be alright
What happened?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:41 pm

Der Hammer wrote:

Maybe. But I have to go with what I've got.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:46 pm

Der Hammer wrote:

Why are you voting for me after I made just one post? Quick with the trigger finger? Anxious to lynch anyone?
Fortify
Fortify
Townie
Fortify
Townie
Townie

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by Fortify »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
Der Hammer wrote:

Why are you voting for me after I made just one post? Quick with the trigger finger? Anxious to lynch anyone?
Or maybe it's because MC was under pressure and your early posts should be about defending yourself? I am aware you just received your role, but if you don't start being relevant soon I will have to follow Der Hammer's lead.
Good Luck Everyone
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:49 pm

Post by ubertimmy »

why do you care if hes voting you, toaster strudel, you won...

right?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:45 pm

@ Ubertimmy - I don't care. That's true.

@Fortify - I gave my role information, for fun, not as a defense. I don't need to defend myself. You can follow DH's lead if you want, I don't care.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:13 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

That role does make an awful lot of sense considering Masterchief was so eager to be part of the game earlier. I'm prepared to believe TS but it does leave me wondering where to put my vote today.

unvote
with the possibility of revoting if necessary for a lynch today.
#greenshirtthursdays
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by VisMaior »

votecount coming up.
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:46 pm

Post by dahen »

It's interesting that Toaster thinks he has won.
DGB claimed that she had lost from the beginning, but turned out to be SK. Was she a death miller? That would have the effect that we would like to hang Toaster. Or was she unknowningly an SK? Well, how could you when you are not sending in night choices. So if she really knowningly was SK all the time, was this loser thing a claim she was forced to make or did she make it up?

I hadn't replaced in this game yet when the whole DGB affair was up, but I read the thread anyway and I really didn't expect her to turn up SK. Something wasn't right.

And now we have this opposite guy. Toaster - I would really like to know what you think of DGB.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:22 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Toaster Strudel 5 (M4yhem,CES,romanus,Der Hammer,ubertimmy)

13 alive, 7 tlo lynch!
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:12 am

Post by M4yhem »

Awwww- I want that role. No fair.

I'm confused about DGB too. I really thought she was telling the truth; I don't understand what she would gain from playing like that as the SK.

If toaster's role is real, it is most bastardly- to the rest of us. I'm feeling like I want to kill him out of pure jealousy.

It sort of fits with the fact that Masterchief wanted to get himself lynched on day one. I mean, if you have nothing to play for, what's the point?

Things the role doesn't fit with: That mysterious voice. Toaster, since you've won already, you can tell us: is there anything in your pm that would make you look guilty to someone?

If DGB was telling the truth, does that mean death millers don't know what they are?

No unvote for now cause I am confused. And jealous.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:09 am

M4yhem, there is nothing in my role PM that would make me look guilty to someone. It's one sentence. I have a feeling the Mod rushed it, and didn't give it much thought. I am guessing that he didn't want to disrupt the game's original balance in favor of the town, or the scum, by aligning me (MasterChief) with either group.

As for looking back on DGB, http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=550 especially, why hasn't CD been lynched? That might be informative. But I haven't read the whole thread yet.
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:29 am

Post by Romanus »

I just thought of this:

Why would Masterchief need to be replaced if he has already won? Does he really need to post? This is Bastard Mod, the mod could just tell us he's not going to replace him.

Why is TS trying to help? He has already won. Why worry about CD being lynched or not?

It is just not adding up.
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:18 am

Post by ubertimmy »

VisMaior said earlier in the thread that any millers and death millers would know who they are. I believe he guranteed that that wasn't a lie.

Thus, DGB was an SK. And she decided to try and give herself a safe claim, I guess. I think her role was: Unnkable SK who, when targeted to be killed, doesn't die, but whoever targets her learns she is SK. Her claim would, thus, account for that being told as a "scum tell," I guess. In my opinion, not a very good plan, but hey, maybe she saw something different happening.

Pretty bastardly role :P, anyway.

If TS is telling the truth:

He can only hurt us by us wasting a lynch on him, and he doesn't get hurt by being lynched anyway. He can't help us in any way.

If TS is lieing: He could hurt us by being scum, or we could lynch him and it'd be awesome.

I think it's worth lynching TS. Most likely, I believe he is a Survivor. This wouldn't upset the balance of the game, and his claim would hopefully make each group think it's not worth killing/lynching him. Also, it's a challenge to survive after entering into the game late (as MC did), and having evidence which Romanus has provided (role wasn't designed for us to win with) against you.

I think TS is a good lynch for today. If he's lieing, great, if hes telling the truth, no biggy for anyone (not even him).

About CD:

I recently reread the game, not making close analysis but just to get some more perspective. CD has been very very scummy in this game. He is also an acceptable lynch, maybe better than TS. In fact, I feel like it's almost sure he'll turn up scum of some sort.

I think one of these is the lynch for today. TS is safer, but less likely. I'm just concerned because we don't know the number of scum, and lynches might not be worth wasting.

However, it's also very probable both of these guys are scum, and whichever one we lynch today, I feel like I'm going to want to lynch the other tomorrow anyway.

I think TS is the best lynch for today, as we lose less if he's not lieing then if CD is. We can lynch CD tomorrow, or if TS is scum, I have a few other ideas as well.
Der Hammer
Der Hammer
Goon
Der Hammer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:18 pm

Post by Der Hammer »

ubertimmy wrote:VisMaior said earlier in the thread that any millers and death millers would know who they are. I believe he guranteed that that wasn't a lie.

Thus, DGB was an SK. And she decided to try and give herself a safe claim, I guess. I think her role was: Unnkable SK who, when targeted to be killed, doesn't die, but whoever targets her learns she is SK. Her claim would, thus, account for that being told as a "scum tell," I guess. In my opinion, not a very good plan, but hey, maybe she saw something different happening.

Pretty bastardly role :P, anyway.

If TS is telling the truth:

He can only hurt us by us wasting a lynch on him, and he doesn't get hurt by being lynched anyway. He can't help us in any way.

If TS is lieing: He could hurt us by being scum, or we could lynch him and it'd be awesome.

I think it's worth lynching TS. Most likely, I believe he is a Survivor. This wouldn't upset the balance of the game, and his claim would hopefully make each group think it's not worth killing/lynching him. Also, it's a challenge to survive after entering into the game late (as MC did), and having evidence which Romanus has provided (role wasn't designed for us to win with) against you.

I think TS is a good lynch for today. If he's lieing, great, if hes telling the truth, no biggy for anyone (not even him).

About CD:

I recently reread the game, not making close analysis but just to get some more perspective. CD has been very very scummy in this game. He is also an acceptable lynch, maybe better than TS. In fact, I feel like it's almost sure he'll turn up scum of some sort.

I think one of these is the lynch for today. TS is safer, but less likely. I'm just concerned because we don't know the number of scum, and lynches might not be worth wasting.

However, it's also very probable both of these guys are scum, and whichever one we lynch today, I feel like I'm going to want to lynch the other tomorrow anyway.

I think TS is the best lynch for today, as we lose less if he's not lieing then if CD is. We can lynch CD tomorrow, or if TS is scum, I have a few other ideas as well.
good thinking. enough to keep my vote on strudel until I think of something better
You used to be alright
What happened?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:27 pm

Post by Glork »

FoS: Everyone wagoning PopTart
Green Shirt Thursdays