Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:30 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

I could hammer myself, true. Should I? I'd deprive the townies of an obvious scumtell or obvious vig target, though. I will if you think it's a good idea.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:41 am

Post by Glork »

I was actually more guessing that you weren't able to -- that you're either a Jester who can't vote himself, or that you're a Kamikaze who needs to blow someone else up.

There's definitely something not right here. I can't quite figure out what it is. But this is definitely not a lynch that we want right now. I'm reminded of when HezLucky won after like Night 1 in Best of the Internet Mafia. In the interest of the game and in the interests of fairness, he continued to play and support the town. Sure, he'd won already -- but he aligned himself with the town.

Your behavior is completely different. You truly don't seem to care. That's what makes me think that there's something different. You're hell-bent on getting yourself lynched, which -- *IF* you're telling the truth --
wastes
a day for the town. (Yes, I know we get the info from those who supported your wagon, and I'm already trying to put that info to good use -- but it's still a "waste" from a statistical standpoint.) The way I see it... if you're not going to put some effort into helping out the town, there's no reason to give you what you want. There's no reason to spend our days lynching people who claim to have won or lost already -- it accomplishes nothing for the town.

So, no. I don't want you to hammer yourself. I want you to help us out, and I want you to help talk these idiotic (and/or scumbag) players OUT of voting for you. Gives us solid support for a couple of days, in the spirit of the game. If you're a Jester or a Kamikaze, you'll probably be able to get yourself lynched down the road. If you are in fact as you say, it's really a moral thing to support the flow of the game and to not waste the town's time, despite having achieved your "win condition."
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:25 am

Glork wrote:So, no. I don't want you to hammer yourself. I want you to help us out, and I want you to help talk these idiotic (and/or scumbag) players OUT of voting for you. Gives us solid support for a couple of days, in the spirit of the game. If you're a Jester or a Kamikaze, you'll probably be able to get yourself lynched down the road. If you are in fact as you say, it's really a moral thing to support the flow of the game and to not waste the town's time, despite having achieved your "win condition."
I'll be happy to help the Town. Remember that I walked in a near-lynch situation. It's not easy to talk people out of voting for me. I don't really have personal motives to want to stop them, because I've won. I can't prove anything. I have no actions, night or day, no role title, nothing. I think the Mod just told that MasterChief fellow that he'd "won" the game, let him have his fun, since he was so intent on playing. I have nothing else to argue. There's nothing else to it.

I think PBuG is scum.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:28 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Wow, my vote keeps hopping on and off, but once again I've got to
unvote
as Glork is correct.

Vote: whoever Glork's voting for
because I keep agreeing with him. :D
#greenshirtthursdays
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:50 am

Post by Glork »

That would be PBuG, at this moment.

Though I'm considering switching to you, for votehopping and riding others' coattails.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:51 am

Glork wrote:That would be PBuG, at this moment.

Though I'm considering switching to you, for votehopping and riding others' coattails.
As I freely admitted in my previous post. Not a lot I can do about it, I'm easily swayed.
#greenshirtthursdays
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:06 am

Post by Romanus »

UNVOTE

I don't like this Pop Tart thing. I am going to lay this on the table, because we need info.

I am a part of the local law enforcement team (whatever that means)
I got a guilty on DGB on N1
I got a guilty on CES on N2
I got a guilty on Master Chief (now Toaster Strudel) on N3.

I believe that DGB was guilty. Don't know about CES. The voice said that Masterchief was guilty as did my investigation.

I have the feeling that I am paranoid cop. Though, if they are all guilty, then yea for us.

That is all.
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:13 am

Post by Glork »

Interesting. Is it possible to investigate yourself?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:18 am

Post by Romanus »

Don't see why not
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:20 am

Post by Glork »

Check with the mod first.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 am

...Was that really necessary?
#greenshirtthursdays
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:24 am

Post by Glork »

It could be.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:45 pm

Romanus is paranoid.
Fortify
Fortify
Townie
Fortify
Townie
Townie

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:55 pm

Post by Fortify »

There is a problem here. Mods use paranoid cops in normal games. Granted it is a bastard tactic, but this is BASTARD mod mafia. I think we can expect our good friend to go over the top. If it were me I'd make it so that if a paranoid cop investigates himself/herself then s/he will find himself/herself innocent. Now the trick becomes to find a better person for Romanus to investigate. If no such person arises, have him investigate himself. Just be prepared not to trust the result in the morning.
Good Luck Everyone
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Glork »

Ok, look everyone. If we're going to be testing Romanus' claim/results/whatever, we should be testing it on PBuG -- someone who we *KNOW* has lied to us to get his way. His claim that he was a lyncher and is now pro-town is just fishy. PopTart's claim to have won the game may or may not be true, but for the time being, we can convince him (her?) to work with us. I was curious as to Romanus' self-investigating abilities for my own reasons. But the primary target was not to attempt to determine Romanus' sanity. If Romanus gets a guilty on himself, we can guess that he's paranoid, sane (scumcop?), insane, or random. If Romanus gets an innocent on himself, we're looking at sane, insane (highly unlikely), or random. It's possible that Romanus' sanity varies from night to night (even nights sane, odd nights insane... something like that). The point is, we DON'T KNOW, and it will be VERY DIFFICULT to figure out his alignment with any amount of certainty.

I'm glad that Romanus has come out and revealed his results -- they do give us something else to think about. And it's interesting that they are guilties on people who have picked up a fair amount of attention.

I'm going to go look to see how consistent Romanus' results are with his voting records.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:37 pm

Post by dahen »

dahen wrote:Toadster: What is the title of your role?
*bump*
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Thok »

Glork wrote:Ok, look everyone. If we're going to be testing Romanus' claim/results/whatever, we should be testing it on PBuG -- someone who we *KNOW* has lied to us to get his way. His claim that he was a lyncher and is now pro-town is just fishy.
Um, so you've either just asked us to try to lynch somebody who Romanus hasn't investigated in order to judge his investigation, or you've just tried to direct our cop to investigate a person who I think is likely to be a lyncher. I don't consider this protown.
FOS Glork

If we want to test Romanus, we should do it by lynching Toaster Strudel, since that also tests the voice.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
VisMaior
VisMaior
Flip Out!
VisMaior
Flip Out!
Flip Out!

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:24 pm

Post by VisMaior »

Sorry, no use of any power whatsoever on yourself, unles your role specifically specifies otherwise. Do we need a votecount?
"logic is in the eye of the beholder" -LyingBrian in Eyewitness 1
"correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the CHANCE of something happening always 50% (either it will or it won't)?" -LyingBrian in BJs Wild West mafia
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:32 pm

Post by M4yhem »

So let me get this straight- Strudel is guilty twice over? Two investegative roles have checked him, found him guilty and there's still the possibility he might be innocent?
I still say lynch him. What do we gain? Information about PBug, Romanus and CES.
What do we lose? Nothing if he's telling the truth. If he's lying, he's scum and needs to die anyway.
I see absolutly no reason to change my vote. Lynching Pbug would just be silly.

Confirm vote: Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:12 am

dahen wrote:
dahen wrote:Toadster: What is the title of your role?
*bump*
No title. Two short sentences along the lines of (not quoting): You won. Have a blast.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:15 am

What M4yhem says is correct. I am telling the truth, therefore, you have nothing to lose by lynching me.

I think PBuG is scum, though. I thought I should mention that. Also, only scum would rather lynch me (useless) over PBuG (harmful). But have it your way.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:27 am

Post by Glork »

Thok wrote:
Glork wrote:Ok, look everyone. If we're going to be testing Romanus' claim/results/whatever, we should be testing it on PBuG -- someone who we *KNOW* has lied to us to get his way. His claim that he was a lyncher and is now pro-town is just fishy.
Um, so you've either just asked us to try to lynch somebody who Romanus hasn't investigated in order to judge his investigation, or you've just tried to direct our cop to investigate a person who I think is likely to be a lyncher. I don't consider this protown.
FOS Glork

If we want to test Romanus, we should do it by lynching Toaster Strudel, since that also tests the voice.
Ok, this is going to sound really idiotic and probably completely unbelievable, but when I read "CES," I was thinking "PBuG."
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:38 pm

Post by TBuG »

Glork wrote:Oh, that's right. The whole "I'm a lyncher but now I'm a townie" thing. Don't buy it. PBuG is scum.
Not a lyncher, that was a mistake I made. A townie who, to be able to win, had to act like one.
M4yhem wrote:PBug- Did you have to claim cop because of your role? Or did you just think it was the best way to get want you needed to do done?
I thought (and was very wrong) that it was the best way to get things done. I was working under the assumption that once I did what I did, I would no longer need to defend any previous actions.

This whole thing with me was brought up earlier and everyone agreed I was town.

Again, I am not and was never a lyncher. I cannot say because I am not allowed to give a full claim, but I was in a way both a lyncher and a townie at once.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:50 pm

Post by Glork »

Confirm Vote: PBuG

Enough lies. Please die already.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!