Mini 362 - Open Role Bastard Mafia (Game Over)

Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:30 am

Post by Twomz »

Ok, everyone's checked in...

Before we lynch chamber... how bout we do a full claim? It's 6 vs 1 at this point, so it shouldn't matter that much... what I really want is for the question asker to come forward and give some sort of useful information :?.

Yes or no?

Also, do we have any other candidates besides Chamber for lynch? Most the people left (from my pov) are either lurkers or probably protown... (one of the reasons I want a chamber lynch).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:36 am

Post by Nai »

If Chamber isn't scum, I'd STILL like to lynch Kirby, as, for the fourth time, he's stated he's okay with a lynch but refuses to put a vote on that lynch.
Anyone who hammered Chamber before he got a chance to speak would be lynched the next day, just like Chamber is going to be lynched today barring strange occurances.

Vote: Chamber

Time I got my vote on him. Here's hoping it's the end of this game.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:24 am

Post by chamber »

I just had a thought. Nai, you said you didn't get back untill the following morning correct? As in you didn't have a chance to use a kill? This could confirm you and be the reason there was no mafia kill last night. ie thesp was removed from the game at the time.
Taking a break from the site.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:52 am

Post by Nai »

Or, if you are being honest about being roleblocked, perhaps YOU didn't get a chance to use your kill last night.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:56 am

Post by chamber »

Nai wrote:Or, if you are being honest about being roleblocked, perhaps YOU didn't get a chance to use your kill last night.
I know the mafia kill not getting used has nothing to do with me being role blocked, so I search for other explinations.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:18 am

Post by Nai »

But
I
do not know that. Besides, you're being lynched for killing TheMan yesterday without giving him any chance to respond to our questions, which is a decidedly scummy act.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:21 am

Post by Twomz »

We have 7 players left... by eliminating Chamber, there will be a maximum of 1 night kill. So, we'll have 2 lynches to win.

Chamber's point against Thesp may be valid... but there's an equal chance of chamber being blocked.

Does anyone have anything to comment on about a Mass Claim at this point?

1. Thesp - Genealogist
2. Fritzler - Insane Cop
3. Bogre
4. Nai
5. chamber - Vig
9. Twomz
10. kirbyphreak

Roles remaining
Doctor
Restrictor
Cleric
Townie

I REALLY would like it if the Cleric claimed and gave us some useful information. It would be such a help at this point in the game to get some more info.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:59 am

Post by Nai »

I'd like to hear from the Roleblocker at this point. I think either the roleblocker hit Chamber and the doc got lucky, or Chamber is Scum Vig and got blocked or some such last night. If he doesn't end up being our last scum, Thesp is another person who would be a good lynch. Chamber has a good point, but Thesp has also gotten us two scum.
kirbyphreak
kirbyphreak
Goon
kirbyphreak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:31 am

Post by kirbyphreak »

I feel a mass claim would be helpful, just for the clerics info and the roleblocker. Chamber is most likely our last scum, but if he isnt it will pretty much guarantee us a win tomorrow.
I thought it was a turkey, I swear to God!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:59 am

Post by Thesp »

Roleblocker? Hello?
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:52 pm

Post by Bogre »

Thesp wrote:
Bogre wrote:Thesp, who else have you bastardized?
That's all. Are you the roleblocker?
Nope.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:33 pm

Post by Twomz »

Do we want everyone to claim, or just the roleblocker and cleric, so the mafia has a hard time hitting the doctor?

Can everyone voice their opinion on this please? (i'm for RBer and Cleric claiming).
kirbyphreak
kirbyphreak
Goon
kirbyphreak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:45 am

Post by kirbyphreak »

That sounds good by me.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:55 am

Post by Nai »

I'm not sure who we want to claim at this point. I'd rather JUST the RBer claim for the time being. I think we only have 4 people unclaimed. If we claim two of those away, the mafia has a 1/2 chance of hitting the doctor. We have a better chance if we just get the claim from the RBer. At this point, that's all we need right now.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:58 am

Post by Thesp »

Roleblocker, please.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:13 am

Post by Twomz »

Chamber, if they try to hit the doctor, then he's still doing his job because they won't be going after hte real power roles. We have AT MOST 2 days left, and we have at least 2 information roles left... the doc claiming shouldn't matter that much (it would be a wasted NK for the scum by this point, something they can't afford).

I'd really like for the RBer to claim... and i'd prefer if the Cleric claimed. (If you haven't figured it out yet, i'm either the last townie, or the doc, and that's as far as I plan on claiming, i suggest the other townie/doc does the same)

Can we get more contribution here folks? If you're one of the last 2 powerroles... we're waiting on you, wtf are you waiting for?
kirbyphreak
kirbyphreak
Goon
kirbyphreak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:05 pm

Post by kirbyphreak »

Guys, this is kinda awkward, but I dont know if we have an RB. I havent reread the roles in a bit, Im the restrictor. I thought someones role was roleblocker. I thought i didnt RB, but maybe i do. I choose dumb things, like "player cant vote for someone with more than 2 voyes" was my choice last night. I chose chamber, as I thought i was fairly likely he'd be dead today. I may be bastardized, causing him to be RBd as well. However, I dont think that's so. Night 1, I chose Fritzler, and he seems to have done just fine. Night 2, I chose themanhimself, but we'll never know about that. So I have no clue if chamber was blocked or whatever, but I hope this helped.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:13 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hmm... I thought restrictor was a RBer... but yes, you're right, it doesn't specifically say RBer.

We have 3 votes on chamber right? After the cleric (hopefully) tells us something useful, I think we should get chamber to vote himself to test kirby's claim... althought, he might have been bastardized, and is really a RBer now.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:35 pm

Post by Bogre »

Howdy guys, cleric here.

So far I've asked three questions, but I'm wondering whether I've been bastardized or not. Let me first say I was doubtful of my role being synonomous with a coprole, and my results last night made me fairly certain of that.

Night 1 I asked if the vigilante was mafia-aligned, and I was told, 'Not likely'

Night 2, I asked if the inventor had given anything away, and was told, 'Don't count on it.'

Night 3, I tried to see if I could try acting as a cop, and I asked if Nai was scum, and received the result 'Try asking again tomorrow.'
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by Twomz »

1. Thesp - Genealogist
2. Fritzler - Insane Cop
3. Bogre - Cleric
4. Nai
5. chamber - Vig
9. Twomz
10. kirbyphreak - Restrictor

Hmm.... well, that was much less helpful that I was hoping it would be... Either Bogre is lying or bastardized... I was hoping for actual yes/no answers :?.

My suggestoin is a Chamber lynch. Then we can go from there... I'm mildly concerned about both Kirby and Bogres claimed... but I suppose it's just the nature of the game.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:01 pm

Post by chamber »

I can confirm that I saw a sign that said "player can not vote for a player with more then two votes" as I passed out. (I got role blocked by being hit over the head)
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:31 pm

Post by Thesp »

So now we have no roleblocker in the game apparently. Hmm.....
kirbyphreak wrote:Im the restrictor. I thought someones role was roleblocker. I thought i didnt RB, but maybe i do. I choose dumb things, like "player cant vote for someone with more than 2 voyes" was my choice last night.
More specifics, please. Each night. Claim.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
kirbyphreak
kirbyphreak
Goon
kirbyphreak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:48 pm

Post by kirbyphreak »

N1 "Player cannot post posts that contain more than two words and one smilie. (Or double post, for that matter. Or quoting.)" - me chose Fritz, because he doesn’t post much in this game and his posts or short and he could have died that night.

N2 "Player cannot tell the truth about role or targets." – Chose Themanhimself, because I had to choose someone.

Ummm... Also, reading through my PMs, i was roleblocked N1. By being hit over the head. thats....not good. Looks like we got a bastardized....doc maybe?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:01 am

Post by Twomz »

So... the mod said you can choose ___, ___, or ___... and you picked players to go along w/ the choices?

Also, a lot of those choices seem too conveinient...
kirbyphreak
kirbyphreak
Goon
kirbyphreak
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:40 am

Post by kirbyphreak »

I can choose whoever I wish. However, like the rest of you, I must choose someone.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”