/in-vitational 12: Mafia in #YOLOville - All wrapped up!

Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Llamarble »

VOTE: Benmage
wheeee
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

For the record I don't think discussion today is going anywhere beyond the 101 ways that CES is scum, but if things go wrong I'm not going to be the one who needs the extra time to figure it out so I'm not going to take the time away from them.

Cut by sheeping scum? Llamarble are you trying to prove Ben right?

##Unvote
##Vote: CES
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Llamarble »

Naw, I just dgaf regarding order among CES Benmage you OGML and thought it would be fun to vote Benmage.
Tempted to just hammer CES now to move things along.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Llamarble »

VOTE: CES
Hopefully I'm not laughing my way all the way to the loss (this happened once face-to-face when an OBVSCUM was town).
But yeah, I don't see us winning against a TETscum and DV looks pretty solid too.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I was expecting some kind of reaction post from you, Shadoweh :D
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Faraday »

Day 4, Votecount 7 aka end of Day VC

Cogito Ergo Sum (5) - Empire, OhGodMyLife, Benmage, Shadoweh, Llamarble

Shadoweh (2) - Tierce, Tammy
Benmage (1) - Cogito Ergo Sum

Not voting (1):
Deasvail

• With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 23rd of April at 3:59am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-04-22 22:59:59)
  • NO ONE is V/la

are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Faraday »

Yarr. #YOLOCES

Cogito Ergo Sum -
Mafia Goon
was lynched Day 4.

Night 4 begins. 48 hours for actions : (expired on 2013-04-17 19:13:46) - countdown.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Faraday »

Hello, my name is Ewala (Not empire). I come from the planet Alawe (not earth), in the galaxy Ewala, in the universe Alawe. (What?)
But the point is I tried. If you think you need to go to the bakery, please do so now, because I do not want to be interrupted while I tell you my story. ...but anyway, I have been thinking about my happiness lately and have come to the conclusion that I am happy. This is annoying. If you saw a chicken as happy as me, I'll replace it, and give you a full refund... no questions asked!
But that's not the point. The point is I am battery operated. (Nope, empire's dead)
Well, actually I am not.
But that's not the point. What is the point? (The point is empire is dead)
"The point is everyone should have my game and timetable! screamed someone who I subsequently smacked across the face and decapitated before sending him home in a cardboard box.
Before I introduce myself, let me share with you a story. A story about me, and how great I am. But first, I think it would be appropriate to introduce myself. I am going to do this soon. So, it all started, in a smelly house, north of Wellington, south of Arizona and east of where you are sitting right now. It was a dark night, with no birds nor chickens, and it was raining a silent rain (Ignore the rain, empire is fucking dead). There were too many stars to count, and not enough clouds to cover them. I like chickens. But anyway, what was I doing in this smelly house?
"I was laughing at the boxes of dog food with you, remember!?" said Stevens grandma, but she was wrong. What was I doing? That's right, I was writing this story. Now back to the story.
I needed to find something, so looked for it, and the most amazing thing happened!
I FOUND IT!!! ALSO OMG EMPIRE IS DEAD
Guess what it was??? it was a piece of crispy bacon, which I dropped last Christmas. I thought the dog ate it, but I guess it didnt. There were many things over there where I always looked for things, but I didn't like them, so I don't know why I was always looking for them. But this thing I did like. And this thing, it liked me right back in the face. (But not empire, he was dead)
But I don't like things that like me. They smell funny. So I made it friends with it, seduced it, then strangled it in the night and ate it's flesh. The bacon wasn't happy with this, and laughed itself to sleep. But then in the plane, he needed to go pee, so I laughed myself to sleep as he pissed himself to wake. He was definitely awake when the plane started to fall. He was definitely going to fall with the plane (EMPIRE IS DEAD), and he was definitely going to get lost again. And lost he did get. Lost in the eternal sea of human sadness, lyrically beautiful without the physical countenance to outweigh it's inherent irony. And that was where he found himself, lost in an abysmal abyss... That was where he found himself.
He was taken to new levels of excitement, when he found himself. Oh what a day.... Oh ...what a day. But this was to be expected, because he was not just random. He was ranDom with a capital D. But anyway, who cares about the bacon, this story is about me.
Me and my eternal instructions of destruction from underneath. Me and my inherent understanding of the ways of the universe.
Me and my happiness.
Me and my sadness.
Me, and my bacon.

You may have noticed, or not but tl;dr: Empire was dead. #YOLOEMPIRE

Empire
-
Vanilla Townie
was killed Night 4.

Day 5 will start shortly.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Faraday »

Day 5, Votecount 0

Not voting (7) :
Benmage, Deasvail, Llamarble, OhGodMyLife, Shadoweh, Tammy, Tierce
  • With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 2nd of May at 00:59am GMT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-05-01 19:59:59)
  • NO ONE is V/la
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'm about to pass out; just checking in.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Llamarble you tool if I didn't answer when you said you were going to hammer did you think maybe I wasn't here? Incidentally I was reading the Dangan Ronpa 2 update and I regret nothing because it was AWESOME yeeees.

##Vote: OhGodMyLife
<-- We all know how this day is going already. I look forward to hearing why I'm scum from people I would have killed a thousand times over by now as scum.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay not getting that kill at all. I mean yes, he was pretty town, but he was also blocked night one, which means there's no way he made what we're assuming was a vig kill, which is what I thought they'd be searching for. I guess that also means he was pretty much near-confirmed town through some mathematical something or other I can't remember now in my tipsy state. Oh well, better for us.

I can't see myself voting outside of OGML or Shadoweh today, but there are some things I want to go over when I'm more sober and have the patience. Nacho could have totally been trying to defend his partner day one while CES minorly bussed him. Also CES dropping his OGML scum read yesterday and calling him partnerless even though he said the day before that OGML could be partners with Nacho is ehhhh.

But, I still think that Shadoweh's not reading the game and not really scumhunting is really suspicious. Also, think there could be something to the CTD interaction. Gonna have to check on that, probably tomorrow. Also, it's not unheard of to bus one partner while defending another, though I'll admit this is kinda weak unless OGML flips town then this could be something.

I'm leaning more toward OGML though. Nacho's defense of N seems even kind of odd for white-knighting, and CES's defense of Nacho the next day calling him a "turbobusser" makes it even more likely.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I think I'll probably go for OGML, but I'll have more to say later maybe.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Tierce »

And there we have Nacho's competent partner flipped. Well done, Empire.

I need to make this vote pun before we run out of game. If this is right, I tip my hat to Llamarble, who called the Nacho/OGML team on D1/D2 and had CES arguing against it.

VOTE: #YOLOhGodMyLife

Sleeeeep.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I was protecting all of my partners by your definition. All of them! CTD doesn't count since I couldn't have known what he was either way. You're simplifying it too much anyways, with a wagon on himself CES shouldn't have been pushing for the lynch to change to his -partner- instead of avoiding Benmagery.

Incidentally, if you want to see how bad I am at not bussing my partners there's a newly finished game on sm you can look at, since I know you've already been dipping into my baby pictures.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh, also, also, this:
In post 1575, Tammy wrote:What's frustrating is that both of them left their vote on someone who isn't getting lynched. And I have a sneaking feeling they're both laughing at us trying to figure out which one we should lynch when they would both flip scum.
Well done you. It was too obvious and I was trying to complicate reasoning, mea culpa, etc.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1790, Tierce wrote:Oh, also, also, this:
In post 1575, Tammy wrote:What's frustrating is that both of them left their vote on someone who isn't getting lynched. And I have a sneaking feeling they're both laughing at us trying to figure out which one we should lynch when they would both flip scum.
Well done you. It was too obvious and I was trying to complicate reasoning, mea culpa, etc.
thank you...thank you! Though if it is OGML, we had him day one.

In post 1786, Tammy wrote:
But, I still think that Shadoweh's not reading the game and not really scumhunting is really suspicious. Also, think there could be something to the CTD interaction. Gonna have to check on that, probably tomorrow. Also, it's not unheard of to bus one partner while defending another,
though I'll admit this is kinda weak unless OGML flips town then this could be something.

Shadoweh - glad to see you're still not reading entire posts. Here's the important part bolded for ya!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't see how his flip matters to my interactions with other people or their interactions with me? If you're saying you suspect OGML more that's fine, but whether he's town or not I'm still green too.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

More pertinent, I'm looking into that hypothetical future where a town flip there happens because I think you would be alive in it to lynch me afterwards. If it doesn't happen then GREAT.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1793, Shadoweh wrote:More pertinent, I'm looking into that hypothetical future where a town flip there happens because I think you would be alive in it to lynch me afterwards. If it doesn't happen then GREAT.
Shadoweh, you haven't been paying enough attention to me in games if you think I would just willy-nilly lynch you without thinking. I do think you're suspicious because you haven't been reading the game and you've been making really weird scum readings for people throughout the game, except for CTD which was accurate. When I'm convinced people are scum I don't use the words "this is weak...could be a thing..." And when I'm alive this far in to late game, I actually question why I'm still alive and start doubting everyone around me, unless I have strong reasons for thinking they are town and even then I'm looking at them sideways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I didn't say that! Just that I would murder you first. And I've been reading the game for a full game day by now, I would appreciate if you'd stop saying that about me. Wasn't, didn't, sure, but am now. By weird scum readings do you mean thinking the scum were town or something else, because if you add in CTD it sounds like you just mean the scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1795, Shadoweh wrote:I didn't say that! Just that I would murder you first.
You would kill me first? <3
shadoweh wrote: And I've been reading the game for a full game day by now, I would appreciate if you'd stop saying that about me. Wasn't, didn't, sure, but am now. By weird scum readings do you mean thinking the scum were town or something else, because if you add in CTD it sounds like you just mean the scum.
By weird scum reads, no I'm not referring to the scum. But to some of the meta reasonings you've given over the course of the game. And I don't mean that just because you didn't trust me early on. I don't think that unless you know how to read me that I've been really obviously town all game long; I've been distracted. But you were using things I couldn't understand because they didn't fit.

But I partly think that Empire was killed over Tierce and me because we both were voting you yesterday and OGML thought that would continue and it would be his best bet. They had to kill one of us afterall.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If I thought you were obviously town I would probably be scum, I am not very decisive as town <.< If it's not OGML I think it's more likely to be Llamarble then either of you right now. Honestly I would like to just vote and flip to see if I'm worrying over nothing, it would help to know if I actually need to prepare a defense or not. I don't think I will regret it either way.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

I wouldn't mind an early lynch today either, except for I don't want to get ahead of myself.
especially wshen i've been drinking
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Benmage »

So I wake up and we go 2 for 2... interesting.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”