Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by Twito »

Fircoal wrote:WEll I see that there wasn't any difference, about the other posts but 1 thing added that really didn't add much importance. I argeed about the bad logic, and thought he was the scummiest so that's why I made my vote that way.
I don't agree with your reasons for bandwagoning but I'm not sure yet whether that makes you scum or not.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by IH »

Twito... if you think Fircoal is scummy for Ripley's reasoning.... why aren't you voting Ripley? If that's why you're voting Fircoal, shouldn't Ripley be your manin vote, and watch Fircoal?

IGMEOY:Twito
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by AndrewS »

IGMEOY?
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by IH »

I've go my eye on you. Or were you asking why I had my eye on him?
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by AndrewS »

I was asking what the abbreviation was.
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:14 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Unvote Vote: Fircoal

Please explain where you found instances of bad logic, or what things he did to make you think he's town. Until then, my vote isn't moving.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:09 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Battle Mage wrote:because Lowell seems happy to go for Masterchief, i can assume he is not Mafia.
Therefore i change my vote to Lowell, in an attempt to save a citizen.
1) This bad logic. But I think I got confused with the fact that I thought, he said Lowell is not scum, and he had no reason for Lowell not being mafia, when he only posted one thing. Then he votes Lowell. Which got my confused. I think I got the meaning wrong. :oops:
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:08 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

well i dont see how 'claiming' early on is bad logic. The Mafia will already know that i am either a townie or a special character. Bearing in mind they are trying to eliminate the special characters, claiming to be protown early on is GOOD.

Fircoal wrote:WEll, I argee about the bad logic, now that I look at it. It doesn't really add anything to the discussion of what happened. Battlemage has done some bad logic, through, this whole game.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:51 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Twito (1) -- Masterchief
Masterchief (1) -- Lowell
Lowell (2) -- AndrewS, Battle Mage
Battle Mage (1) -- Ripley
Fircoal (3) -- The Central Scrutiniser, Twito, Shadowlurker
Ripley (1) -- IH

Not voting: Spectrumvoid, Fircoal
11 alive, 6 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:21 am

Post by Lowell »

Yeah, Battle Mage is innocent. I remember being a newbie too.

I'll throw in an
unvote, vote Fircoal
while I'm here. Nothing you've said makes me believe you're not scum.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:11 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Battle Mage wrote:well i dont see how 'claiming' early on is bad logic. The Mafia will already know that i am either a townie or a special character. Bearing in mind they are trying to eliminate the special characters, claiming to be protown early on is GOOD.
Good for you as in you survive maybe. But that is extremely selfish logic, because it's bad for us town. You don't seem to care about whether scum nightkill a pro-town power role or not. The more townies claim, the more likely pro-town power roles will get nightkilled.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:13 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: Battle Mage

Because of earlier post (for not caring about us town), and for accusing Fircoal of saying his claiming was bad logic, when Fircoal was talking about something else (the lowell/mc issue). Misrepresentation = scum.
Blank.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

lol if ur going to accuse me, at least accuse me of something i have done.
When did i accuse Fircoal of bad logic? If i remember rightly, it was the other way around...
Your logic however IS flawed, because u dont seem to realise that not everyone in the Mafia Game tells the truth. I have claimed i am a townie, but the Mafia doesnt know if that is true. I could just be saving my arse from a lynching. :roll:
Unvote, Vote SpectrumVoid

Making simple mistakes, and being a general jerk=scum

spectrumvoid wrote:

Because of earlier post (for not caring about us town), and for accusing Fircoal of saying his claiming was bad logic, when Fircoal was talking about something else (the lowell/mc issue). Misrepresentation = scum.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Twito »

IH wrote:Twito... if you think Fircoal is scummy for Ripley's reasoning.... why aren't you voting Ripley? If that's why you're voting Fircoal, shouldn't Ripley be your manin vote, and watch Fircoal?

Ripleys reasoning was so funny that I can't vote the poor guy for making me laugh. Fircoal however stated that was a GOOD REASONING.
Then again I guess Ripley wasn't joking but he was serious about it so they are both scummy. Fircoal for following horrible reason to wagon and Ripley for making the horrible reason.
Unvote
for now I don't know where to move my vote or whether to keep it were it is. Gotta think.
Battle Mage wrote:lol if ur going to accuse me, at least accuse me of something i have done.
When did i accuse Fircoal of bad logic? If i remember rightly, it was the other way around...
Your logic however IS flawed, because u dont seem to realise that not everyone in the Mafia Game tells the truth. I have claimed i am a townie, but the Mafia doesnt know if that is true. I could just be saving my arse from a lynching. :roll:

spectrumvoid wrote:
That's just pure OMGUS vote.
O
h
M
y
G
od
Y
ou
S
uck.
Your voting him based only on him voting you.

He didn't say your claiming was bad logic it had nothing to do with the claiming.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

an OMGUS vote?
smooth...
If ur gonna insult someone for no reason, dont bother trying to make urself look smart by inventing some stupid abbreviation.

Twito wrote:
IH wrote:Twito... if you think Fircoal is scummy for Ripley's reasoning.... why aren't you voting Ripley? If that's why you're voting Fircoal, shouldn't Ripley be your manin vote, and watch Fircoal?

Ripleys reasoning was so funny that I can't vote the poor guy for making me laugh. Fircoal however stated that was a GOOD REASONING.
Then again I guess Ripley wasn't joking but he was serious about it so they are both scummy. Fircoal for following horrible reason to wagon and Ripley for making the horrible reason.
Unvote
for now I don't know where to move my vote or whether to keep it were it is. Gotta think.
Battle Mage wrote:lol if ur going to accuse me, at least accuse me of something i have done.

spectrumvoid wrote:
O
h
M
y
G
od
Y
ou
S
uck.

He didn't say your claiming was bad logic it had nothing to do with the claiming.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:32 am

Post by Twito »

Unvote

spectrumvoid wrote:
O
h
M
y
G
od
Y
ou
S
uck.

(fixed the quoting the first one looks bad)
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Twito »

Battle Mage wrote:an OMGUS vote?
smooth...
If ur gonna insult someone for no reason, dont bother trying to make urself look smart by inventing some stupid abbreviation.
http://mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/OMGUS
Read it please. I didn't invent it. I'm not insulting you. Take it easy.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Twito »

Just though would be useful to explain it as I assumed not everyone here knows the term. I was right btw.
Show

spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'll elaborate since you misunderstood. I was tired last night, so I think I summarised a little too much.

I'm obviously voting not voting you because I think you're a selfish townie. Duh. I'm voting you because I think you threw that claim there to mess things up, scum. (I thought the inherent contradiction in that selfish TOWNIE, yet me voting for a TOWNIE was obvious, but I apologise for not flashing it out.) Whether or not your claim is true is irrelevant, the point is the timing of your claim itself (at <100 posts).

I also voted you for misrepresenting Fircoal. I thought this was obvious though from the 'misrepresentation = scum' last sentence in my earlier post.

Fircoal say in post 56 that 'bad logic' = BM going for lowell to save a citizen.' He then clarifies that he got confused.

(On a side-not here, I think the confusion here is genuine. BM says in the quote that he 'can assume HE is not mafia.' Then he votes lowell. The confusion was due to poor grammar. Which HE? Lowell or MC? It's BM's fault here for not clarifying what he meant.)

In post 57, BM says he doesn't see how claiming is bad logic. This misrepresents what Fircoal said, because Fircoal was talking about lowell and MC in post 56, not about claiming.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

With that said, I don't think BM's vote on me was OMGUS. It wasn't a retaliatory vote, it was a vote that had reason behind it, ie, he thought I was scummy for being confused.
Blank.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:26 am

Post by IH »

Oh, I thought it was a vote cause you were a Jerk. <3
Lowell wrote:Yeah, Battle Mage is innocent. I remember being a newbie too.

I'll throw in an unvote, vote Fircoal while I'm here. Nothing you've said makes me believe you're not scum.
I believe that Battle Mage is not the only newbie... have you bothered to look at the townsperson titles? So if you're willing to cut Battle Mage some slack, why not spread the newbie slack all around? I mean I'm just saying.....

Also Battle Mage, Claiming is not good. Not only is there NO call for it, but you have just eliminated the scum's shot at a potential power role. Don't take things so personally, as this is a game, and someone is going to have to get attacked.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

im not going to explain the flaw with that theory again, but go back to my previous posts and you will see.

IH wrote:Oh, I thought it was a vote cause you were a Jerk. <3

I'll throw in an unvote, vote Fircoal while I'm here. Nothing you've said makes me believe you're not scum.
I believe that Battle Mage is not the only newbie... have you bothered to look at the townsperson titles? So if you're willing to cut Battle Mage some slack, why not spread the newbie slack all around? I mean I'm just saying.....

Also Battle Mage, Claiming is not good. Not only is there NO call for it, but you have just eliminated the scum's shot at a potential power role. Don't take things so personally, as this is a game, and someone is going to have to get attacked.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:10 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Battle Mage wrote:im not going to explain the flaw with that theory again, but go back to my previous posts and you will see.

IH wrote:Oh, I thought it was a vote cause you were a Jerk. <3

So your only defense is that you might have
lied?
Whether you're protown or not, that's not protown behavior.
unvote, vote: BattleMage
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:19 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

BM: What flaw in which theory were you referring to?
Blank.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:07 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

spectrumvoid wrote:BM: What flaw in which theory were you referring to?
He means that him claiming townie doesn't necessarily give the mafia a better chance of hitting a power role because he might have lied in his claim.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”