Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

unvote
vote: bulba
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1176, StubbsKVM wrote: So my question. Are you all still voting on that townread on page 2 comment? Or is there something else I'm not seeing?
That's part of what made me initially suspect him as scum, as well as his 3 scum reads in #44, which read as fake and sloppily thrown together. However, it was his lack of scumhunting and his posts only designed to stir the pot that cemented my scumread.
In post 1203, Serene wrote: BULBA IS REALLY TRYIGN TO PUSH US ON THAT HORSESHIT "THEYRE AFRAID TO BE LYNCHED" LINE?
I'm not trying to push it, since I only mentioned it once, and in a catchup post at that.
In post 1204, Serene wrote:
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Caught up and have snuck onto a computer. Disappointed with Fenix, as he was supposed to help me by getting me live reads while I read through the game. Anyway, here is the official reads list and catchup post:

Town

Rift Adrift
: 1 of 2 strong town reads from when I was initially skimming the thread before we replaced in. They are actively scumhunting, and all of their posts read genuine.

Calcifer
: 2nd of the strong town reads from initial skim. Same as Calcifer, only not as strong.

King Crabd
: All of their posts read as genuine. There is no attempt at fakery here.

Ankamius
: There is some genuine thought here. I was a little nervous about his mention of LYLO in #328, but I get the sense that he's the type of player to consider that as town.

DOMO
: Not as much of a gut read as the others. They appeal to the logic part of me, and they are actively scumhunting. Everything they do comes from town motivation. Therefore, they're town.

Metal Sonic
: Trust me, he's town. I wish he'd post more, though, without me having to tunnel him to death...

Baby Spice
: What little she's posted has consisted of actual scumhunting. I'd like to see more, but I'm willing to call her town for now.

BROseidon
: Everybody who thinks he's scum needs to have their heads examined. Calling out a stupid anti-town plan is not scummy. Self-voting is not scummy (contrary to popular opinion). Heck, in Voided's Nightless Mountainous game, there were 4 self votes (including myself). Guess what? They were all town. He's doing some genuine scumhunting here. He's town. Deal with it.

Null/Town

Zdenek
: I almost want to call him town. However, he's done a few things that I've never seen from him before when he was town in Voided's game. I want to observe him a little bit more first before I put him fully in the town pile.

TheIrishPope
: Fenix convinced me to put him more in the null section. Personally, I like him for town. I'm not sure I see the scum motivation in his posts. Regardless, he makes me laugh, so I'm not keen about lynching him anytime soon.

Null

Orcinus_theoriginal
: Not sure how to take this one. On the one hand, I like him for town, due to him actively scumhunting. On the other hand, I'm not agreeing with a lot of his reads, and he's been too eager lately to jump on some really fishy wagons. I think I'll need more time to sort this one out.

Serene
: Personally, I'd love to list this slot as town, not only because I liked the Newbie rage quit from their predecessor, but also because I like the idea of all the hydras being town together. However, I really do not like #646. Normally when I've seen town super secret hydras, they are not worried about being lynched should the heads become known, rather, they're worried about being NK'd. The fact that Serene said lynched suggests that they're not worried about the NK. I also do not like their push of Calcifer. The only reason they are null is because I see reasons why they could be town, and I originally wanted to put them as null/town. However, Fenix wanted to put them as scum. We compromised, hence the null.

The Goat
: Nothing much has been posted from this slot. The closest we get to anything alignment indicative is #461, which feels slightly town to me. Interested in what we get from his replacement.

TSO
: Honestly, I keep flip flopping on him. He'll post something I'll believe is scummy, such as some of his initial cases, or his attack of Metal Sonic, or his recent push for town cred. But then he'll post a bunch of things that are strongly town. I'll probably watch him and see what I think about him tomorrow.

Nero
: Eddie likes him for town. I have a bit of a scum lean on him. However, I'm not sure if this is due to actual scumminess or a difference in playstyle. He posts similarly to TIP, but he's not doing so to be funny. He doesn't explain any of his reads, he attacks players without basis, and I'm sure I've seen him arbitrarily sheeping at points (I need to check this one out later.). At best his play is anti-town. I'm just not sure if it's actually scummy.

?Null/Scum?

Shadi1337
: To be honest, I'm beginning to like him more, so he may move up before long. I just didn't like his flail earlier, as I didn't think that it felt like town flail. Fenix and I struggled real hard on his placement. Actually, screw it, he's plain null. Fenix, we can talk about it later.

Actual Null/Scum

StubbsKVM
: Fenix and I went back and forth on this one. Admittedly, it's a gut read. I don't think that a lot of his posts feel genuine. Definitely going to watch this slot as the day progresses.

Brian Hollywood
: Fenix fought for his placement closer to the scum pile. Brian hasn't posted anything game related. All of his posts have avoided what was actually happening at the time. I also don't buy his reaction to Zdenek's fake day kill, as that gambit is common enough that Brian's reaction could be faked (I've actually seen it at least twice before, and I'm relatively new to the site.).

Scum

TMTOLBTWNTOF
: I actually agree with our predecessor on this slot, although I get the feeling that Fenix is not convinced. TMT is active lurking. What he posts appears to be content at first glance, but it is actually saying nothing of importance.

Doc Holliday
: I don't like his blatant opportunism. I also feel that he and TIP are not on the same team, due to his #75 and TIP's response. If Doc is actually town, I'm actually going to take a second look at TIP.

StevieT92
: His reasons for voting and suspecting slots near the beginning of the day were bad, and I also didn't like how he said that no one should be townreading anybody so early in the game. It felt like he was trying to keep town from finding each other for as long as possible, and instead wanted them to focus on who he deigned as scum. His posts since then have not improved.

Dramonic
: His posts have contained absolutely no content. #734 feels more like knowledge than actual setup spec. He feels sure in his answer, where anybody speculating would use language that indicated that they were unsure or guessing.

ProHawk
: Post #10 was really bad, as has been repeatedly explained. However, I can understand why people are hesitant to use that as their only reasoning. His later posts, though, do not feel like town. They have a slimy quality to them, and it feels as if he's trying to manipulate people when he addresses them so that they say something that he can attack as scummy. He's scum and needs to be lynched as soon as possible. I'll be addressing some of his posts soon.

Going to address a few more recent posts before I go. Any questions?

-Bulba
Some quality scum tryharding up in this thread.

BOKO WO MITE

BOKO WO MITE

I LISTED READ ON EEEREYBODY IN DA CLUB.

PICK THESE APART AND YOU SEE THESE READS FOR THE SHALLOW SACKS OF CONTENT THEY REALLY ARE.

"dramonic has posted almost no content" = "THE GRASS IS FUCKING GREEN AND GUESS WHAT THE SKY IS BLUE"

and theres so much dissonance and excuses to be on the fence on about a 100 people its not even funny

this shit

needs

to BURN

VOTE: BULBAFENIX
That's my catchup reads post, which I do in every game I replace in. I wasn't trying to push anything in particular, simply stating on what my thoughts are on the game and the various slots after replacing in and reading through the entirety of the thread.
In post 1219, Serene wrote:
In post 1212, BulbaFenix wrote:It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at dramonic's posts to see that, before the claim of the mason pairing, there is NOTHING that he is contributing as far as the hunt for scum goes.
What has Nero or TOTPBWhatever contributed?
Absolutely nothing, which is why I personally have varying degrees of scumreads on them.
In post 1222, Serene wrote:
In post 1220, BulbaFenix wrote:Tell me, what makes us so scummy to you??
Your opportunism in attacking what you viewed as a vulnerable head (an accusation you later went on to attack someone else with after doing this yourself)
I didn't set out to attack any one head on purpose. He was simply the one that responded. My questions were to your hydra in general, as I actually could care less who's in it.
In post 1222, Serene wrote: Your constant "POST READS NOW READS NOW READS NOW THOSE AREN'T READS READS NOW"
Once again, that's a complete misrepresentation of my posts. All I've asked for you to do is ISO the players that have made up my slot and to give analysis, which you have refused to do. I dislike how you continue to dodge this issue and misrep me in an attempt to show them as scummy.
In post 1222, Serene wrote: while ignoring other players who have done jack and or shit
Who have I ignored?
In post 1222, Serene wrote: Your endless "ohhh you just wait till bulba sees this" fuck you and your bulba
Hydra dissonence is not scummy. As far as that issue is concerned, we have discussed it at length, and it has been taken care of.
In post 1222, Serene wrote: Accusing people of posting fluff while again ignoring people who do the same
Who have I ignored?
In post 1222, Serene wrote: Your attempt to use the meta of a player who ISN'T EVEN IN THE FUCKING GAME to justify your anything ("I've seen kuribo as town and" no fuck you)
Rift said, "Hey, it's Kuribo!", and given the posting style, I believed it. If I was wrong, then it was an honest mistake and all points dependent on that should be disregarded. However, that mistake would still not be alignment indicative.

Now does anybody else have any other questions, or am I going to be forced to read peoples' minds?

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Less caps more faps
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 1249, Serene wrote:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: BULBA

SERENITY NOW

SERENITY NOW

AHEHAHAHAHAHAH

ALL ABOARD THE DEATH MOTHAFUCKIN TRAIN
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1249, Serene wrote:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: BULBA

SERENITY NOW

SERENITY NOW

AHEHAHAHAHAHAH

ALL ABOARD THE DEATH MOTHAFUCKIN TRAIN
i support this 100%
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Serene »

In post 1251, BulbaFenix wrote:Who have I ignored?
metal sonic--- by his own admission--- has posted absolutely shit

and you call him town while directly addressing him like, what? twice?
Selkies
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Selkies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Selkies »

"you are ignoring person X in a 24 player game"

jesus fucking god you have no case on bulba
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Fuck, catching up is harder than I originally thought it would be.

What's the case on BulbaFenix? That would be a good place to start pinning down some updated reads.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 1256, Selkies wrote:"you are ignoring person X in a 24 player game"

jesus fucking god you have no case on bulba
me, sorry
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1255, Serene wrote:

and you call him town while directly addressing him like, what? twice?
I've played with Metal Sonic before. This is his town game, although I did say in my catchup post that I wanted to see him post more. He's a decent scumhunter when he puts his mind to it.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

In post 1255, Serene wrote:
hnng but that's his town meta

I can't say the same for Baby Spice, BulbaFenix.
Have you played with Baby Spice and found that that's town game?

pedit- statement 1 is obsolete now
i-i
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1260, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote: Have you played with Baby Spice and found that that's town game?
The only game I've played with BS is currently ongoing. Therefore, I have no idea what BS-town looks like.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Serene is a dumber, more uncivilised and extra vulgar dgb

Thank goodness your heads are anonymous or else your gonna get blacklisted
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Specifically head #2
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

It's Fate, isn't it.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1264, Baby Spice wrote:It's Fate, isn't it.
I'm going to be deeply disappointed if it's Fate.

I doubt it is, though.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

In post 1176, StubbsKVM wrote:Okay, because I didn't really get why there's so many players voting or suspecting Stevie, I ISOed him to see if I missed anything.
In post 84, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 47, Mac wrote:
In post 44, StevieT92 wrote: Scum suspect #2 is BROseidan for making a town read on page 2.
can you tell me how this is scummy and how this doesn't work in reverse?
Because in the beginning of the game a good town is supposed to be suspicious of everyone. It should take more than 2 pages of fluff/RVS for you to determine that someone is a townie.

Scumhunting, on the other hand, is always encouraged.
In post 203, StevieT92 wrote:skimmed stuff because im lazy and talking to a friend in the library

i never said don't townread, i said you shouldn't have a townread by page two. do you get the difference and why i think that might be.

unvote, vote:nero
for the 2 back to back votes with no analysis or reason for the switch.

I think I get what he's trying to say, he just put it out there in a bad way. I suppose he means it's impossible to be certain about someone being town on page 2?
In post 355, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 198, Nero wrote:good work comrades, pile the votes on stevie. if required, i will hardclaim my role to get him lynched.

Just re-posting this quote to remind you all of what a scum Nero is. I think BROseidon is probably the best, most agreed-upon lynch target today. Will ISO him for my next post. I'm not going to move my vote off of him, but I will definitely hammer him.
I've seen one post where he said he still had to ISO BRO, but he never actually did it. I'm not sure I get that last line. "I will definitely hammer him." How can you hammer someone if you're already voting for him? Don't get it.

In post 1104, StevieT92 wrote:So my expected internet problems have finally manifested themselves. I am too busy to read 17 pages right now but I will try to get to Starbucks later tonight. Expect a post tomorrow at the latest.

Regards,
Stevie
This is his last post. Still nothing on BRO.

So my question. Are you all still voting on that townread on page 2 comment? Or is there something else I'm not seeing?
Why isn't anyone answering?
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:01 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1266, StubbsKVM wrote:
In post 1176, StubbsKVM wrote:Okay, because I didn't really get why there's so many players voting or suspecting Stevie, I ISOed him to see if I missed anything.
In post 84, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 47, Mac wrote:
In post 44, StevieT92 wrote: Scum suspect #2 is BROseidan for making a town read on page 2.
can you tell me how this is scummy and how this doesn't work in reverse?
Because in the beginning of the game a good town is supposed to be suspicious of everyone. It should take more than 2 pages of fluff/RVS for you to determine that someone is a townie.

Scumhunting, on the other hand, is always encouraged.
In post 203, StevieT92 wrote:skimmed stuff because im lazy and talking to a friend in the library

i never said don't townread, i said you shouldn't have a townread by page two. do you get the difference and why i think that might be.

unvote, vote:nero
for the 2 back to back votes with no analysis or reason for the switch.

I think I get what he's trying to say, he just put it out there in a bad way. I suppose he means it's impossible to be certain about someone being town on page 2?
In post 355, StevieT92 wrote:
In post 198, Nero wrote:good work comrades, pile the votes on stevie. if required, i will hardclaim my role to get him lynched.

Just re-posting this quote to remind you all of what a scum Nero is. I think BROseidon is probably the best, most agreed-upon lynch target today. Will ISO him for my next post. I'm not going to move my vote off of him, but I will definitely hammer him.
I've seen one post where he said he still had to ISO BRO, but he never actually did it. I'm not sure I get that last line. "I will definitely hammer him." How can you hammer someone if you're already voting for him? Don't get it.

In post 1104, StevieT92 wrote:So my expected internet problems have finally manifested themselves. I am too busy to read 17 pages right now but I will try to get to Starbucks later tonight. Expect a post tomorrow at the latest.

Regards,
Stevie
This is his last post. Still nothing on BRO.

So my question. Are you all still voting on that townread on page 2 comment? Or is there something else I'm not seeing?
Why isn't anyone answering?
BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1176, StubbsKVM wrote: So my question. Are you all still voting on that townread on page 2 comment? Or is there something else I'm not seeing?
That's part of what made me initially suspect him as scum, as well as his 3 scum reads in #44, which read as fake and sloppily thrown together. However, it was his lack of scumhunting and his posts only designed to stir the pot that cemented my scumread.

-Bulba
-Fenix

Embrace the dissonance.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:25 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

okay thanks I must have missed that.

anyone else want to answer?

Bulbafenix, why does that make him your biggest scumread?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:52 am

Post by Zdenek »

ISO me.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:14 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

I would rather have you answer me. Perhaps your opinion has changed.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:20 am

Post by Zdenek »

I don't think Stevie has posted much since. If you want, you can add trying to lurk the pressure off to the list, but I don't care. Otherwise, no it hasn't changed.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

Regards,
Stevie

I'm still waiting for this too.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:52 am

Post by Calcifer »

In post 812, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Yes we have

And Shadi's wall is ass
But town.
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:but also because I like the idea of all the hydras being town together.
This is weird and I have no idea why you said this.
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Normally when I've seen town super secret hydras, they are not worried about being lynched should the heads become known, rather, they're worried about being NK'd. The fact that Serene said lynched suggests that they're not worried about the NK.
But they're worried about scum lynching them, meaning do you think they are worried about being bussed?
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:Honestly, I keep flip flopping on him. He'll post something I'll believe is scummy, such as some of his initial cases, or his attack of Metal Sonic, or his recent push for town cred. But then he'll post a bunch of things that are strongly town. I'll probably watch him and see what I think about him tomorrow.
Better yet, you can show us the scummy things and show us the townie things. Maybe it will help you decide for yourselves, but at the least it'll show us where you're coming from.
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:I almost want to call him town. However, he's done a few things that I've never seen from him before when he was town in Voided's game. I want to observe him a little bit more first before I put him fully in the town pile.
His play here looks nothing like it did in Voided. Why are you reading him as town?
In post 832, BulbaFenix wrote:I don't like his blatant opportunism. I also feel that he and TIP are not on the same team, due to his #75 and TIP's response. If Doc is actually town, I'm actually going to take a second look at TIP.
I don't like this at all. Why does #75 & response make one of them scum?
In post 847, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:And no I'm not ignoring it, and if you'd like I'll acknowledge its existence right now
Why didn't you acknowledge it before?
In post 863, ProHawk wrote:Well screw you bud.
Prohawk you're being extraordinarily useless and it hurts my soul a lot. Please stop being extraordinarily useless and either A) just be useless or B) be extraordinarily full of use.
In post 865, BulbaFenix wrote:Still pushing that Gambler's Fallacy, eh? Cute.
That's not anything close to Gambler's Fallacy.
In post 866, BulbaFenix wrote:I also find it interesting that you start posting up a storm right after I call you scum. Speaking of which, Dramonic is getting the attention he deserves.
I'm reading him as town.
In post 982, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I think I understand my hydra partner's thought process enough to let her do her own thing. I'll figure out her alignment eventually.
Ummm.
In post 986, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Why is something worrying you
You didn't notice this before?
In post 1028, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 652, Serene wrote:
GREAT KARMIC VIBRATIONS

orcinus_theoriginal
In post 849, Serene wrote:How cute. Bulba starts calling us scum after the site deleted our post where i referred to him as scum.
In post 1021, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:VOTE: serene
In post 1027, Serene wrote:bulba stevie are scum maybe with orc
Have you been reading what Serene is posting or do you just want to get into a fight with him because it will cause a lot of noise and people won't be bothered to read either of you?
In post 1062, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1060, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 1059, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
he's not town, though
I didn't like the way bulba went after them.
so they're town because somebody made attacked them in a bad way?

come on
your push on them is atrocious.
In post 1243, Rift Adrift wrote:This is like a spooky, ethereal Beetlejuice summons.

Syr and I were only minutes ago discussing on gchat whether to put a vote on your absent self or to vote Bulba.

When do you expect to be able to catch up?
probably not until next year, honestly.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Serene »

Calcifer's post lacks a conclusion.

That bugs me but that's probably because I'm running out of incense.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”