BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 2495, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Read it twice, actually, because some of you are apparently bad at that

pedit: okay so Zdenek is also a good lynch
Linguistics is hard, let's go shopping.

I am still townreading Zdenek but it's much weaker now. Would still rather see Stevie's head on a platter. Or DOMO's, but Stevie first.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2498, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2496, Cephrir wrote:Bro wins the argument, the argument about that being a slip is now over.

There is a semi-valid point about BulbaFenix not going after Serene today except then they started doing it.

Yeah so basically apologies for my momentary lapse, BulbaFenix are still probably town.
Go read Fenix's posts today and tell me if they look like those of someone who was desperate to tango with Serene.
Desperate no, but he's doing it now. I am aware that this occurrd only after it was pointed out that he wasn't doing so, but he's going at it with a genuine vigor.

I could hardly blame someone for not immediately wanting to tango with Serene as that looks like a quick ticket to getting lynched at this point.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 2501, Cephrir wrote:I could hardly blame someone for not immediately wanting to tango with Serene as that looks like a quick ticket to getting lynched at this point.
Naw it's a quick ticket to a migraine or than a lynch.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Explain that last para, ceph
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Serene »

The point is that the slip or lack thereof isn't the whole of the case.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2499, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2494, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2490, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2481, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You and I are in-thread masoning right now
<3

Do you still think Calcifer is the best lynch for today? I'm not seeing Calcifer as scummier than Stevie or DOMO.

pedit: HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT.

IN MANY LANGUAGES, REGARDLESS OF WORDING, NO MEANS NO.

SO, FOR EXAMPLE, IF I AM ASKED "DO YOU NOT HAVE MONEY?" AND I RESPOND "NO," IN MANY LANGUAGES AND SOME DIALECTS OF ENGLISH THAT MEANS I DO NOT HAVE MONEY. IT'S WHY YOU HEAR MANY PEOPLE, PREDOMINANTLY FROM URBAN AREAS, SAY "I AINT GOT NO MONEY" TO MEAN "I HAVE NO MONEY."

GO STUDY SOME FUCKING LINGUISTICS BEFORE TRYING TO ARGUE LINGUISTICS WITH A LINGUIST.
You're partially missing the point.

Go read Fenix's posts today and tell me if they look like those of someone who was desperate to tango with Serene.
"You're missing the point in that you blasted half my argument to smithereens so I'm going to keep arguing the other part of it".

=/
You should do what I asked.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:01 am

Post by BROseidon »

more*
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:01 am

Post by BROseidon »

Holy fuck posts.

Imma go read BulbaFenix now to see if Zdenek is still valid in the other part of his argument.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2503, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Explain that last para, ceph
Well, look at yesterday. It still feels like Serene has a lot of pull in this town even though I'm not really sure why, and they tend to get mad at anyone who questions them.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:02 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 2489, Serene wrote:You say now you don't believe it AFTER YOU GOT CAUGHT SAYING YOU BELIEVED IT.
I've not believed it from the start. Day 1. Numero uno. How fucking dense can you be NOT to see that? You've given me no reasons to believe you.
Serene wrote:And what scum motivation would I have for lynching Nero? And admitting we read him as town? Because he was such a great scum hunter that we needed him lynched? No. He directly and admittedly played against his win condition and had to die. I will not mourn him. Remember, he called us town: he didn't have to die to protect me, he died to protect the town from himself.
In post 1894, Nero wrote:repeat after me:

"If Nero flips town I promise to completely ignore the user Serene and his/her for the rest of the duration of this game."
So, you wanna run that last post by you again?

-Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2501, Cephrir wrote:Desperate no, but he's doing it now. I am aware that this occurrd only after it was pointed out that he wasn't doing so, but he's going at it with a genuine vigor.
Doing it now is literally irrelevant, since his other head said in the thread that he wanted to.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Serene »

And honestly I kinda want fenix to rage at me since I can get a better read on people when they're emotional

Pedit: he said ignore us, he also said we were town. He was no threat to my slot.
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Serene »

In post 2480, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Ank might be scum I haven't taken a close enough look but the case on his post is batshit retarded
The case is correct and I'm sad you cannot grasp the inescapable logic that has led to the right conclusion.

Further, you are voting Zdenek, so your hours of berating Serene for voting a townie ought to be over.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:06 am

In post 2512, Serene wrote:
In post 2480, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Ank might be scum I haven't taken a close enough look but the case on his post is batshit retarded
The case is correct and I'm sad you cannot grasp the inescapable logic that has led to the right conclusion.

Further, you are voting Zdenek, so your hours of berating Serene for voting a townie ought to be over.
just leave. The average intelligence of this thread would rise by a couple IQ points
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:06 am

I mean. Just scream "i am narrative spinning" harder

I don't think it possible
DOMO
DOMO
Mafia Scum
DOMO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:06 am

Post by DOMO »

I'm more interested in bulba's "hitting his stride" slip. That seems to be going ignored while people focus on the language issue, which I'm happy to accept is worthless.

I'm a bad scumhunter? Yeah because I missed orc in my last game, misread him as strong town, and I've been doing it again this game. I'm starting to think orc is teamed with BRO and bulba, and they realise that if bulba dies today, the "hitting his stride" comment will get more love, hawk's comments will be further analysed, and BRO will get lynched to fuck. That's would explain why orc is so keen to protect them.

If BRO and bulba flip same scum team, lynch orc fast please guys, don't let him worm his way out. He is more than capable of towning it to high hell when scum.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:07 am

In post 2511, Serene wrote:And honestly I kinda want fenix to rage at me since I can get a better read on people when they're emotional

Pedit: he said ignore us, he also said we were town. He was no threat to my slot.
Yes telling people to rage at you will incite genuine rage

How is it even possible for--

What is it like inside your head

Holy -shit-
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:09 am

In post 2515, DOMO wrote:I'm more interested in bulba's "hitting his stride" slip. That seems to be going ignored while people focus on the language issue, which I'm happy to accept is worthless.

I'm a bad scumhunter? Yeah because I missed orc in my last game, misread him as strong town, and I've been doing it again this game. I'm starting to think orc is teamed with BRO and bulba, and they realise that if bulba dies today, the "hitting his stride" comment will get more love, hawk's comments will be further analysed, and BRO will get lynched to fuck. That's would explain why orc is so keen to protect them.

If BRO and bulba flip same scum team, lynch orc fast please guys, don't let him worm his way out. He is more than capable of towning it to high hell when scum.
This is /exactly/ why I say you are a bad scumhunter
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Serene »

Hitting his stride is even more bizarre considering how many people wanted hawk dead yesterday

Didn't seem like he was hitting a stride to me
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Zdenek »

Orc is voting for me. That's funny.

Orc weren't you whining about people voting for others without there being cases against them?
Serene
Serene
Mafia Scum
Serene
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Serene »

OTC, of course he won't generate real rage NOW, I'm just stating what I had hoped for. That boat has long sailed
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 am

Post by BROseidon »

Yeah, it's a bit strange that Eddie didn't start out the day a little more aggressive, but I can see a hydra starting out the day by going over a mutual pick for person of interest rather than someone that only 1/2 the hydra sees as scum.

So yeah, I'm not concerned about that hydra.

Pedit: lolllllllll Serene.

And Rev don't talk about in progress games, especially ones where every player in that game is alive in this game.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:10 am

I really want to talk about xenoblade for a million fucking reasons but we can't right now especially with many players overlapping and xenoblade at lylo so DON'T.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2434, DOMO wrote:
In post 2428, BulbaFenix wrote:Then why bring it up, especially since Dramonic had claimed mason, which should have influenced your reads?
Isn't this hydra suggesting serene is scum? Shouldn't that effect your read on dramonic?

Bulba has a point though. Ank is saying dramonic is "slightly scummy", yet he hardly mentions serene in his entire ISO. Serene is way scummier than dramonic, if you're going to point the finger at one of the masons, it's gonna be serene. Very strange to call dramonic scummy without giving any consideration whatsoever to serene.

vote ankamius
Are you fucking serious with this post? This is the single most bullshit thing I've read this entire day phase so far.

Confirm vote: DOMO
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2438, DOMO wrote:I think bulbafenix is scum too, I'm willing to put my vote back there. I'm finding it hard to find a winning scum strategy after fakeclaiming mason on day one. Serene and dram are masons. If anyone wants to argue otherwise then please, by all means, show us how they can expect to win and I might entertain the idea. For now they are confirmed town and should be treated as such, as much as that pains me after the way serene has been playing.

pedit - bulba's slip?
Yeah, this guy's scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”