Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:45 pm

Post by Zarvok »

Twito wrote:I will add it to my sig and ask him to add it to his aswell. "IH is scum!" will do? Then we can lynch him?
FoS: Twito

I mean, I gather that "IH is scum" is something of an in joke around here, but this seems to be getting to be a little much. Just a friendly warning.
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Zarvok »

unvote

My vote for RR was random on the first page. While his recent stuff seems somewhat scummy, I want to have a chance to look at it closer before I'm responsible for lynching him, and I won't have a chance to look through the thread in detail until later tonight.
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by Zarvok »

Post 25: Blahgo jumps on the IH bandwagon

Post 51: Blahgo unvotes and "shamelessly" jumps on the WizardCat bandwagon

Post 97: Blahgo unvotes and jumps on the RR bandwagon, saying "let's lynch one of these two already"

And, unless I'm missing something, these are his only posts. Lurking except to hop between bandwagons with little justification looks like a scum tell to me.

vote: blahgo
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by Zarvok »

IH wrote:.....YOU JUST LURKED AND HOPPED BANDWAGONS WITH LITTLE JUSTIFICATION!

unvote, vote:Zarvok
The only thing even close to true in that accusation is the lurking. A) I didn't hop bandwagons. That's the only bandwagon I've been on (unless you count RR, but I randomvoted him on page 1, not jumped on his wagon). and B) How do you call that little justification? I provided a summary of his actions and showed how they conform to a known scum tell.

As for lurking, I don't have a ton of posts, but I did indicate a few pages ago that this was mostly because I was busy and wouldn't have time to read the thread more closely until later.

FoS: IH
for crap logic
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by Zarvok »

EBWOP: In case it isn't clear, the "he" in part B above is blahgo, not RR
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by Zarvok »

1.There wasn't really a wagon.
2.That was a random vote. Do you consider this scummy?
3.How is he more scummy than the three people who said it before him?

I feel like you're doing the same thing as him. Hopping onto a bandwagon. In case you haven't been able to tell, I've been TRYING to go after you guys for just about this whole game about just bandwagoning. Mostly for the new people, because this 21 player game seems loaded down to the core with them....
1) This is possibly true, but there were a bunch of people voting IH. A few random "IH IS SCUM!!!" votes at the beginning appear to be something to expect around here, but it still concerns me after the first few, no need to bandwagon when there are other equally good random votes

2) He was still random voting on page 3? After he had already randomvoted once? He himself pointed out it was a bandwagon vote.

3) The more votes on a wagon, the more scummy the next vote seems. The first vote isn't a wagon at all, it doesn't seem particularly scummy, but as a wagon gets bigger, the potential to jump on it for a quick lynch exists.

In summary: it's not enough to reason about each individual post, it's the pattern of hopping from bandwagon to bandwagon that seems concerning. My vote is different than his, since I provide a thought out and reasoned justification for it based on his voting pattern, whereas his votes come with no explanation whatsoever. These two things seem very different to me...
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Zarvok »

ebwop: I assumed your 1,2,3 were meant to refer to the three posts that I mentioned. Perhaps that's not what you meant by them? Either way, that's what I meant in my responses. Sorry for the double posting, I'll try to read my posts more carefully so I don't seem like so much of a n00b
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:28 am

Post by Zarvok »

Twito wrote:Post 151 by Zarvok seems awfully scummy to me.
Can I ask why? I'm just curious. It seems to me that IH made some unfounded accusations and I showed how he was mistaken. I guess my tone was a little extreme and the "crap logic" bit was over the top - was that it?
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #337 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:37 am

Post by Zarvok »

Sorry I haven't been around or posting much - it's been a crazy week. After reading through the most recent few pages, I still can't figure out why people are jumping on RR (now kison). I'm a newbie here, so maybe I just don't understand how things are done at this site, but his posts seem flamboyant and comical, not particularly scummy. I'm going to stick with my Blahgo vote - his actions follow a scum pattern that I understand (outlined in post 149). RRs stuff could possibly a scumtell, but I don't see how we know it's not just his playstyle - blahgo seems much more obviously fishy to me.
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #344 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:26 am

Post by Zarvok »

ac1983fan wrote:
unvote

we aren't going to get anywhere today... At least 60% of the discussion so far has been "LYNCH IH" or repeated RR stuff.
True, but why is this a reason to unvote blahgo? He still hasn't explained his jumping around, except to chime in with some incomprehensible comments about being scum in real life or having a scum like play style. He also hasn't posted again since then, looks like he's lurking again. He seems to me to be our best candidate, so perhaps we should put some pressure on him in hopes of getting him to talk more than he has?
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Zarvok »

Replacements: welcome.

mod:
thanks for the replacements - could we get a vote count?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”