IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:33 pm

Post by IH »

.....YOU JUST LURKED AND HOPPED BANDWAGONS WITH LITTLE JUSTIFICATION!

unvote, vote:Zarvok
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by Zarvok »

IH wrote:.....YOU JUST LURKED AND HOPPED BANDWAGONS WITH LITTLE JUSTIFICATION!

The only thing even close to true in that accusation is the lurking. A) I didn't hop bandwagons. That's the only bandwagon I've been on (unless you count RR, but I randomvoted him on page 1, not jumped on his wagon). and B) How do you call that little justification? I provided a summary of his actions and showed how they conform to a known scum tell.

As for lurking, I don't have a ton of posts, but I did indicate a few pages ago that this was mostly because I was busy and wouldn't have time to read the thread more closely until later.

FoS: IH
for crap logic
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by Zarvok »

EBWOP: In case it isn't clear, the "he" in part B above is blahgo, not RR
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by IH »

Zarvok wrote:Post 25: Blahgo jumps on the IH bandwagon

Post 51: Blahgo unvotes and "shamelessly" jumps on the WizardCat bandwagon

Post 97: Blahgo unvotes and jumps on the RR bandwagon, saying "let's lynch one of these two already"

And, unless I'm missing something, these are his only posts. Lurking except to hop between bandwagons with little justification looks like a scum tell to me.

vote: blahgo
1.There wasn't really a wagon.
2.That was a random vote. Do you consider this scummy?
3.How is he more scummy than the three people who said it before him?

I feel like you're doing the same thing as him. Hopping onto a bandwagon. In case you haven't been able to tell, I've been TRYING to go after you guys for just about this whole game about just bandwagoning. Mostly for the new people, because this 21 player game seems loaded down to the core with them....
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

IH wrote:Errr, that's what I was saying. You said that the blorzspjaf(bloargh) wagoners weren't too bad, because they were wagoning for a good reason (which is apparently undivulged) and your wagon was worse.
I misunderstood you, then. I figure the blorajkag wagoners just agree that 7th vote for no good reason is very scummy, and agreeing with good logic isn't a scummy thing to do unless you overdo it, which they aren't since it's still early day 1.
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by Zarvok »

1.There wasn't really a wagon.
2.That was a random vote. Do you consider this scummy?
3.How is he more scummy than the three people who said it before him?

I feel like you're doing the same thing as him. Hopping onto a bandwagon. In case you haven't been able to tell, I've been TRYING to go after you guys for just about this whole game about just bandwagoning. Mostly for the new people, because this 21 player game seems loaded down to the core with them....
1) This is possibly true, but there were a bunch of people voting IH. A few random "IH IS SCUM!!!" votes at the beginning appear to be something to expect around here, but it still concerns me after the first few, no need to bandwagon when there are other equally good random votes

2) He was still random voting on page 3? After he had already randomvoted once? He himself pointed out it was a bandwagon vote.

3) The more votes on a wagon, the more scummy the next vote seems. The first vote isn't a wagon at all, it doesn't seem particularly scummy, but as a wagon gets bigger, the potential to jump on it for a quick lynch exists.

In summary: it's not enough to reason about each individual post, it's the pattern of hopping from bandwagon to bandwagon that seems concerning. My vote is different than his, since I provide a thought out and reasoned justification for it based on his voting pattern, whereas his votes come with no explanation whatsoever. These two things seem very different to me...
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

lol, didn't see there's a page 7...
IH wrote:.....YOU JUST LURKED AND HOPPED BANDWAGONS WITH LITTLE JUSTIFICATION!

I really don't think he did, his logic's fine as far as I'm concerned.
IH wrote:1.There wasn't really a wagon.
It sorta was. The next best thing at that time, at least.
IH wrote:2.That was a random vote. Do you consider this scummy?
Personally I don't, just saying you did have a bit of a wagon there.
IH wrote:3.How is he more scummy than the three people who said it before him?
His logic sucked more than any of theirs, and that's saying a lot. Also, higher number of vote=scummier.
IH wrote:I feel like you're doing the same thing as him. Hopping onto a bandwagon. In case you haven't been able to tell, I've been TRYING to go after you guys for just about this whole game about just bandwagoning. Mostly for the new people, because this 21 player game seems loaded down to the core with them....
You have no idea how much I've been arguing with unexplained wagoning recently, I just feel that isn't the case here.
Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Zarvok »

ebwop: I assumed your 1,2,3 were meant to refer to the three posts that I mentioned. Perhaps that's not what you meant by them? Either way, that's what I meant in my responses. Sorry for the double posting, I'll try to read my posts more carefully so I don't seem like so much of a n00b
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Zavrok wrote:1) This is possibly true, but there were a bunch of people voting IH. A few random "IH IS SCUM!!!" votes at the beginning appear to be something to expect around here, but it still concerns me after the first few, no need to bandwagon when there are other equally good random votes

2) He was still random voting on page 3? After he had already randomvoted once? He himself pointed out it was a bandwagon vote.

3) The more votes on a wagon, the more scummy the next vote seems. The first vote isn't a wagon at all, it doesn't seem particularly scummy, but as a wagon gets bigger, the potential to jump on it for a quick lynch exists.

In summary: it's not enough to reason about each individual post, it's the pattern of hopping from bandwagon to bandwagon that seems concerning. My vote is different than his, since I provide a thought out and reasoned justification for it based on his voting pattern, whereas his votes come with no explanation whatsoever. These two things seem very different to me...
:goodposting: (was posted simultaneously with mine)

I'd just like to note that even his scummy vote for me alone is enough of a reason to vote him, imo.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:09 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Fircoal wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
RAndom voting this late = Scum.
unvote: IH
Vote: MOS
Stop reaching, plz. Anyone who actually bothered to do their homework or that has been in even one game with me before would know that I always open with a dice roll, regardless of alignment. The fact that it wasn't in the first two pages is merely an indication that I was too busy to notice this game had started, which is also evidenced by the fact that I've been trying to catch up in all of my games since life has been hectic lately. So seriously, think before you vote next time.
Also, consider that there are many thinks going on in the game and many people who are acting scummy. You don't always need to use a dice roll. :roll:
Why don't you tell me who is acting scummy instead of attacking people over a freaking dice roll. This is exactly why I DO use the dice roll, because I am sick and tired of people calling me scum for making a random vote that's based off anything, even if I just pointed at a name and typed it up. The dice function is completely random, so there is no indication of alignment when the vote is cast. I hadn't even read the thread yet.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:16 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Wizardcat wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Wizardcat wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Wizardcat wrote:
FOS: Battle Mage, Mastermind of Sin, and blahgo

I'd rather not have to go back and quote what the two of them said that sounds scummy to me. I'm lazy. I really dislike random votes after the first page or two, or three.

In any case, I'll
Unvote: Battle Mage, and Vote: blahgo
. For the worst logic in their voting of the three.
You're way to used to mini/newbie games. Grow up and learn.
The funny thing is that I have never played either a mini-game or a newbie game.
That's not funny, it just shows your noobness.
Heh. This is my 7th game and all of them have had at least 19 players.
The GM of one of those games on another board wrote:Wizardcat had the entire mafia pinned to the every last 6 of you before the end of DAY 1
Uh, who cares? 7 games isn't all that much. I've played in nearly 100 on mafiascum alone, if you count ongoing games. Clearly you haven't had a lot of experience with mafia if you think anything important is going to happen in the first 5 pages.
If anything, you should be thanking me for somehow sparking discussion with a random vote instead of FOSing me for it.

[size=0]Disclaimer: There are certain games that are built to have things happen in the first five pages. This is a rough generalization.[/size]
Permanent V/LA.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:19 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
RAndom voting this late = Scum.
unvote: IH
Vote: MOS
Stop reaching, plz. Anyone who actually bothered to do their homework or that has been in even one game with me before would know that I always open with a dice roll, regardless of alignment. The fact that it wasn't in the first two pages is merely an indication that I was too busy to notice this game had started, which is also evidenced by the fact that I've been trying to catch up in all of my games since life has been hectic lately. So seriously, think before you vote next time.
Also, consider that there are many thinks going on in the game and many people who are acting scummy. You don't always need to use a dice roll. :roll:
Why don't you tell me who is acting scummy instead of attacking people over a freaking dice roll. This is exactly why I DO use the dice roll, because I am sick and tired of people calling me scum for making a random vote that's based off anything, even if I just pointed at a name and typed it up. The dice function is completely random, so there is no indication of alignment when the vote is cast. I hadn't even read the thread yet.
Usually, I wouldn't, because I usually don't over react on random votes, but on page 5 it's odd, and worst you admit you haven't even read the thread yet. If you haven't read I don't think you should vote. But, it gives me more of a sense of why you did that.[/quote]
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:33 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

MoS wrote:Why don't you tell me who is acting scummy instead of attacking people over a freaking dice roll.
blahgo is. You should generally decide that on your own, though...
MoS wrote:This is exactly why I DO use the dice roll, because I am sick and tired of people calling me scum for making a random vote that's based off anything, even if I just pointed at a name and typed it up. The dice function is completely random, so there is no indication of alignment when the vote is cast.
The problem isn't your reason for random voting, the problem is you random voted
at all
. On page 5, that's completely useless.
MoS wrote: I hadn't even read the thread yet.
If you just didn't have the time but wanted to let us know you were in the game, why random vote intead of just posting "I'm here, will read when I have the time"?

If you didn't read the first 5 pages on general principle, well, shame on you.
MoS wrote:Uh, who cares? 7 games isn't all that much. I've played in nearly 100 on mafiascum alone, if you count ongoing games. Clearly you haven't had a lot of experience with mafia if you think anything important is going to happen in the first 5 pages.
I don't much care for these "whose got the bigger dick" arguments. There's been tons if important stuff going on in those pages, and saying otherwise without even bothering to read them is just stupid.
MoS wrote: If anything, you should be thanking me for somehow sparking discussion with a random vote instead of FOSing me for it.
That's quite a twisted way to look on things. The
only
reason your random vote sparked discussion is that it's worthy of a FOS...
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Twito »

Post 151 by Zarvok seems awfully scummy to me.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:24 am

Post by IH »

Raging Rabbit, that reply to MoS's post would probably have more oomph behind it if his post was aimed at you.

Also, I don't believe you ever answered my question. Why do you think Useless=Scummy? 1 useless action.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:26 am

Post by Twito »

Why do you encourage him to talk MORE?
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Zarvok
Zarvok
Townie
Zarvok
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:28 am

Post by Zarvok »

Twito wrote:Post 151 by Zarvok seems awfully scummy to me.
Can I ask why? I'm just curious. It seems to me that IH made some unfounded accusations and I showed how he was mistaken. I guess my tone was a little extreme and the "crap logic" bit was over the top - was that it?
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Twito »

It's the tone call it a gut feeling.
Show

IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:54 am

Post by IH »

Zarvok, I'd say mostly because the post you quoted wasn't craplogic. I believe I already explained it. Kthanks.
Twito wrote:Why do you encourage him to talk MORE?
So the scum will get fed up with my badgering and nagging and give up. Duh.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Twito »

IH wrote:Zarvok, I'd say mostly because the post you quoted wasn't craplogic. I believe I already explained it. Kthanks.
So the scum will get fed up with my badgering and nagging and give up. Duh.
Ah good. Scum willing to give up yet?
Show

Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:21 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

[quote"IH"]Raging Rabbit, that reply to MoS's post would probably have more oomph behind it if his post was aimed at you. [/quote]

I don't care what who it was aimed at, I'm responding to everything I consider bad logic. Also, I was one of the people who suspected his 5 page random vote so it was aimed at me in a way.
Also, I don't believe you ever answered my question. Why do you think Useless=Scummy? 1 useless action.
I did, actually:
Raging Rabbit wrote:Scum are more prone to play useless townies, nay? Also, uselessness should always be somewhat suspected imo, since it helps get people to stop being useless.
<3
Zarvok wrote:Can I ask why? I'm just curious. It seems to me that IH made some unfounded accusations and I showed how he was mistaken. I guess my tone was a little extreme and the "crap logic" bit was over the top - was that it?
My take - the FOS was a bit OMGUSy and over the edge, otherwise it wans't that scummy.
IH wrote:So the scum will get fed up with my badgering and nagging and give up. Duh.
I honestly like your playstyle.
blahgo
blahgo
Goon
blahgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Post by blahgo »

IH wrote:So the scum will get fed up with my badgering and nagging and give up. Duh.
IH, I've been scum and I am scum yet, I never been annoyed enough to gve up.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

blahgo wrote:IH, I've been scum and I am scum yet, I never been annoyed enough to gve up.
I'm confused, are you claiming mafia?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Fircoal »

blahgo wrote:
IH, I've been scum and I am scum yet, I never been annoyed enough to gve up.
I think you already did give up. :D :lol:
blahgo
blahgo
Goon
blahgo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by blahgo »

I've been scum refers to being scum in mafia games. I am scum refers to how I act in real life, and playstyle/lifestyle.
DJDonegal1986 (8:16:20 PM): though I AM a little furry...

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”