Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:58 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Only after his later" Vote RR, FOS CF, FC, IGNORE TWIT" move, that made a grand toatl of no sense at all.

But no one's apparantly interested in actually listening to me, so it'll probably be a whole lot easier for you to just lynch me/wait for my replacement.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Twito »

I don't see the point of replacement coming in just to be lynched. But if this replacement claims for you I guess it's needed.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:01 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

I'm counting on others not wanting to lynch me for being myself, but if they do there's obiously no need for a replacement.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:21 am

Post by ac1983fan »

I'm sorry, i'm here, jsut haven't been able to get to the computer until now.
Not a dayvig.
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:30 am

Post by TheJiveMachine »

Ugh forgot about this game.

Anyways, It seems like RR is scummiest, first for attacking the people joking about IH being scum and then jumping on MoS for the random vote and not letting it go.

Then again if he is getting replaced, I don't really want to vote him, just on principle and my instincts saying that it really could just be his playstyle.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Ugh, I have to reread through everything again. Tommorrow I will provide some more.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:28 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

TheJiveMachine wrote:really could just be his playstyle.
!!!1

I critisize every bad play I see. Always. Regardless of alignment.

I don't see why no one's acknowledging what I consider obvious evidence that MoS's vote for me is like the most forced thing eva. Also, blahgo put me on 7 for the sole reason of "shutting me up". Again, I'm not sure if you guys are even reading my posts or just voting me to shut me up, but you have no good reason whatsoever to want me lynched, other than because I'm bloody RagingRabbit of course, and even that is getting solved since I'll soon be replaced.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by Twito »

Maybe others don't coinsider your "obvious evidence" about MoS proper and don't think the vote was forced.
And I've actually read each and every one of your posts.
And we do have good reasons to get you lynched regardless of being RR.

And I'm really starting to like you it's nice to have someone posting rather than those noobs who don't post anything. Then again the repeating really is annoying.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Paper
Paper
Townie
Paper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:42 pm

Post by Paper »

Read the thread, and I'm going to need a little bit to get my thoughts in order. I don't think I saw any extremely convincing argument against anyone; way too many people feel rather scummy, and there were way more diversions than I'm comfortable with. I'm going to need to go back and read the thread more carefully. :P
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:43 pm

Post by Twito »

Do a PBPA or atleast give your opinions on everyone having the game fresh in your mind.
Show

Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Twito wrote:Maybe others don't coinsider your "obvious evidence" about MoS proper and don't think the vote was forced.
And I've actually read each and every one of your posts.
And we do have good reasons to get you lynched regardless of being RR.

And I'm really starting to like you it's nice to have someone posting rather than those noobs who don't post anything. Then again the repeating really is annoying.
You really should've explained why exactly do you disagree rather than ignored me altogether.

I've never ever gone for Truth By Repetition, mostly just Stop Fucking Ignoring Me By Repetition. Isn't working either, though.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I got booted off this site yesterday, but I've finally reread the whole thing.

Whatever RR has done smells of scumminess. Basically he made a bunch of scumtells, realised that he can't defend himself any longer, and asked for replacement. Firstly, that's irresponsible behaviour. Secondly, giving up = scum tell. Thirdly, I'm a frequent replacer in games and I hate replacing in people who ask for replacement purely because they find themselves unable to respond.
Blank.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:10 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

SV, just look at the following post:
Raging Rabbit wrote:While I know Twito far too well to actually expect anything other than pure ad hominem, can any of the other 6 (!!1) guys corrently voting me back themselves up with anything other than not liking my vote on pevergreen? Anyone even has an opinion on blahgo voting me to get me and Twito to shut up and/or MoS voting me for something 3 other guys are way more guilty of, while completely forgetting to even mention Twito (with both votes putting me at the kinda dangerous lynch -4)? Anyone at all?
The fact that no one even bothered to respond to this is my main reason for wanting replacement. I just can't be bothered to deal with personal attacks with no real basis. Sorry.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:33 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I've faced much worse than that elsewhere (try replacing into a game where you face a ton of personal attacks and the person you replaced was at -1 who'd made a big scum-tell sometime), and stuck it out, and managed to out scum later on.

I've also realised that scum are generally the ones who asked for replacement when they're being attacked.

Try this: ignore Twito.
Blank.
Paper
Paper
Townie
Paper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by Paper »

Twito wrote:Do a PBPA or atleast give your opinions on everyone having the game fresh in your mind.
Well, I simply don't have the time right now to write a real pbpa, and I didn't have time to read as carefully as I usually do, so my opinions may be quite subject to change upon re-reading, but right now, RR is looking scummiest. He seems a little over defensive somehow, and his attitude in his most recent posts seems to me something more characteristic of scum reacting under pressure than town reacting under pressure. Something feels odd about blahgo too, and something struck me as a little off about you too, Twito, but I'll really need to re-read to see if there's any basis to that other than gut feeling. IH and MoS give me a bit of an impression of being pro-town. I feel more-or-less neutral about everyone else.
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:07 pm

Post by Raging Rabbit »

SV wrote:I've faced much worse than that elsewhere (try replacing into a game where you face a ton of personal attacks and the person you replaced was at -1 who'd made a big scum-tell sometime), and stuck it out, and managed to out scum later on.
Having to deal with hatred towards someone else is very different off-play-wise than dealing with hatred toward yourself.
I've also realised that scum are generally the ones who asked for replacement when they're being attacked.
I'm having enough trouble in other games/this site in general atm, and am quite frankly downright suffering in this game atm. I don't see why I should keep this up when it's quite simply no longer any fun, but if you want to blame this on my alignment you're more than welcome to lynch my replacemet. Poor guy, but maybe he'll realize what's it's been like to be me lately. Again, sorry.
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:20 am

Post by AndrewS »

Just so that you folks know:
Raging Rabbit is going to be replaced as soon as I can find a replacement.
If Pevergreen and Keys Myaths do not post before their deadline today, they will also be replaced.

I'll be leaving tonight and won't be back until about 5 PM tomorrow.
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
Raging Rabbit
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Raging Rabbit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:06 am

Post by Raging Rabbit »

Note: you should be annoyed with the lurkers who get replaced way more than with the hated bunnies, imho.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:43 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Sorry to hear that RR. Would you be interested in playing an open game to hopefully make mafia fun? Or try a large game, there're a few signups going at the moment.
Blank.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:53 am

Post by IH »

RR, you're taking things to personally. Most of these things you call "personal attacks" are not personal attacks.

You should also realize that things you call a "bad play" may not be as much so, and you are going to look suspicious for going for it way too opportunistically.

Why did you ask for replacement again? = (
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:00 am

Post by AndrewS »

Effective immediately, Kison replaces Raging Rabbit.
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:04 am

Post by Twito »

Raging Rabbit wrote:SV, just look at the following post:
Raging Rabbit wrote:While I know Twito far too well to actually expect anything other than pure ad hominem, can any of the other 6 (!!1) guys corrently voting me back themselves up with anything other than not liking my vote on pevergreen? Anyone even has an opinion on blahgo voting me to get me and Twito to shut up and/or MoS voting me for something 3 other guys are way more guilty of, while completely forgetting to even mention Twito (with both votes putting me at the kinda dangerous lynch -4)? Anyone at all?
The fact that no one even bothered to respond to this is my main reason for wanting replacement. I just can't be bothered to deal with personal attacks with no real basis. Sorry.
Back to usual RR are we? Repeating already answered things. I'm pretty sure you giving up is cuz you are scum and are out of ways to defend yourself.
Btw do you have a claim for us?
Show

Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:12 am

Post by Kison »

Re-reading. Will post once finished.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Twito »

spectrumvoid wrote:I've also realised that scum are generally the ones who asked for replacement when they're being attacked.

Try this: ignore Twito.
Same thing. Always scum asking to be replaced. The one and only time I've been replaced I was scum myself.

Don't ignore Twito or you ignore the most important part of the game.

Thx paper.
SV wrote:Sorry to hear that RR. Would you be interested in playing an open game to hopefully make mafia fun? Or try a large game, there're a few signups going at the moment.
Twito is in all of them but Twito really doesn't have anything personal againts you. Againts your playstyle a little bit as you keep repeating things over and over and over and over.. and over.. and over again.
IH wrote:RR, you're taking things to personally. Most of these things you call "personal attacks" are not personal attacks.
QFT

And so he is replaced..
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:14 am

Post by Twito »

Change that "RR do you have claim for us" to "Kison do you have claim for us".
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”