Mini 405 - GAME OVER on a Loveboat - THE SHIP GOES DOWN!

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Right - it's even indicated in the flavor text.
'Everyone knows that cults can only recruit fine, upstanding members of the community... One mistake and... *BANG*"

In some cases recruiting a doc or cop or vig would work, in other cases it would fail. In this case I'm guessing he tried to recruit a mafia. And I think the mafia are hte only scum group, considering the doctor couldn't prevent a kill.
(Although theoretically we could have an SK, it seems unwieldy to have three bad groups in a mini game)
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Akbar »

BAH! Good luck town. (Is getting nightkilled Night 1 a compliment? :) )
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:15 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

Skruffs wrote:Right - it's even indicated in the flavor text.
'Everyone knows that cults can only recruit fine, upstanding members of the community... One mistake and... *BANG*"

In some cases recruiting a doc or cop or vig would work, in other cases it would fail. In this case I'm guessing he tried to recruit a mafia. And I think the mafia are hte only scum group, considering the doctor couldn't prevent a kill.
(Although theoretically we could have an SK, it seems unwieldy to have three bad groups in a mini game)
indeed....but the mods a kook so who knows...
Right...why no finger pointing? doctor just got lyched and no-one seems to give a hoot...Im re-reading...and when I come back...there be finger pointing a plenty
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well.. I will raise one point of interest... 1983 claimed a townie yesterday. He wasn't killed by the mafia.. and possibly could have been a target by the cult.
I don't really think cheesefan would have targetted me or Y.C, because being the final two lynchers of the good doctor, we are going to be under the most suspicious this morning.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Fircoal »

Skruffs wrote:Well.. I will raise one point of interest... 1983 claimed a townie yesterday. He wasn't killed by the mafia.. and possibly could have been a target by the cult.
I don't really think cheesefan would have targetted me or Y.C, because being the final two lynchers of the good doctor, we are going to be under the most suspicious this morning.
You bring up a good point. Maybe Cheesefan did go after ac1983fan because he claimed.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:15 pm

Post by kilmenator »

This speculation doesnt really benefit us since we dont really know who the cult targetted. It is awesome that the cult is out of the way, but I need a reread to figure out who I think is scum. Will do sometime tonight or tomorrow.
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:24 am

Post by ac1983fan »

Skruffs placed the final vote on massive.... Maybe my earlier suspicions were correct... Of course, Massive was acting rather strange for a doctor...
Not a dayvig.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by kilmenator »

Wow, this game slowed after night...
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:09 pm

Y.C wrote:For the sake of not appearing a hypocrite, I'll
Unvote
. In my defense, it's getting tricky keeping track of cotes without VC's *hint hint*.

Moving on,
Vote DAS
:
You we're all eager about poking lurkers with a stick, but haven't posted anything in two days. Plus, you have a rather strange way of expressing yourself online. It confuses me a bit. What do you have to say for yourself?
VOTE Y.C

IGMYOY1983

FOS Scruffs

I did promise a good finger pointing .....Il start with Scruffs....You just seem a little too smart to drop the hammer with out a responce..Your saving grace is that you are being helpfull regarding ideas and theorys. I really hope its not one of these games where I think it cant be someone cuz its to obv.....I guess we will find out.

1983....your not dead ....and you claimed town...Can you give us some more feed back please ?

Y.C where the heck have you gone? Vote for me will ya...plus your second from last vote stinks.. Shoe and other foot spring to mind
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

What do you mean, too smart to drop a hammer? I obviously hammered the freaking DOCTOR, how smart do I look right now?!

If you look, fircoal was going to wait 5 more hours. When I saw that I bumped it up; because massive had no interest in playing this game. Unlike everyone else on that wagon (which moved especially fast) , I posted reasons why I wanted to vote him a day or so earlier. He never responded. I posted a later post where I unvoted wicked. He didn't respond. I voted. He got lynched, and he STILL hasn't responded.He posted three times in this game and hasn't even posted a 'bah' yet. I'm pretty sure any good scum would have seen the prime oppurtunity in speed lynching someone who posts "LYNCH SOMEONE ALREADY"... and if massive had posted anything in the 2 days, 12 hours, and nine minutes it took for him to get lynched, things would have gone differently. Townies voted for him because they thought he was scum, and scum voted for him fast and early (With practically no reason) because it was an
easy lynch

DAS - you said absolutely nothing from before massive's post and his lynch. Nothing at all. So there's no way for anyone to be able to look at you and decide your alignment. It's good that you are here and posting but it's also kinda weird that you're around until this wagon starts, then poof! Gone, and now you're back pointing fingers. What was your opinion of massive?
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:26 am

Post by wicked »

FYI guys, I'm going on vacation for a week. I'll try to check in at least once a day. I have no idea who's acting scummy yet!
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:41 am

Post by ac1983fan »

I'm not dead because mafia chose not to kill me. simple as that. which, could be because they figured that everyone would figure I was scum if a say im town and i dont die N1. but i'm not, and I don't know anyway to convince that i am, other than by killing me. which would be less then ideal.
Not a dayvig.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

Lowell? Opinion?
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:09 am

Post by Y.C »

I'm terribly sorry for my absence.
It's been a crazy week, and I just didn't have the time to go online. I will not go into details to avoid derailing the thread, but additional info can be recieved by PM.
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:04 am

Post by Y.C »

DAS, in answer to your question, this was the reason for my vote on wicked.
Seems like using wit so as not having to rely on logic. A bit problematic, from my perspective.
wicked wrote:oops my bad,
unvote unvote, vote massive

hmmm seems only a scumster would want to make sure the vote count is right.....

One more thing: as much scrutiny as I gave the voting order yesterday, in the final hours, I believe it didn't matter.

Why? since we all saw that massive is causing more damage than good, even as a doctor (complete lack of participation is bad in every way, since if you don't do anything, your power-role is meaningless, it's just a fancy title).
We warned him in advance. Still, he was unresponsive. He left us only with one choice. Seven of us saw that and voted him. Simple as that.

If you wish to argue: "you say that the order was unimportant because you were lynch-1", that's ok.
I only ask to back up your argument with something else as well.
wicked
wicked
Goon
wicked
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:47 am

Post by wicked »

wit? but that wasn't even funny. I'm much funnier than that. that's just my style YC, doesn't make me scum. you're really reaching there...lol.
Y.C
Y.C
Goon
Y.C
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Y.C »

That may be your style, but your reply alarmed me greatly, since I thought at the time that we are on heading to a super quick-lynch, and wanted to avoid that.

In retrospect, the post doesn't seem suspicous, if one knows that it takes 7 to lynch, and not be under the false notion, carried over from too many newb games, that that number is 4 (see post 175).
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Oh Wonderful Mod
Could we get a prod on Lowell and LyingBrian? LB's been gone for 12 days, and was having computer troubles... Lowell's been gone for nine.
Wicked's on vacation until next friday. I know it's the weekend but it feels like everyone's jumping ship (har har)

DAS, personally, I think it's possible that you are scum. You were asking people yesterday if they thought akbar was scum. Nobody seemed to think so. Now Akbar is dead. :P

Plus, you haven't responded to my response to your initial attack against me. *prod*
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:45 pm

Post by Fircoal »

I guess it's prod time of the year.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:41 pm

Skruffs wrote:
Oh Wonderful Mod
Could we get a prod on Lowell and LyingBrian? LB's been gone for 12 days, and was having computer troubles... Lowell's been gone for nine.
Wicked's on vacation until next friday. I know it's the weekend but it feels like everyone's jumping ship (har har)

DAS, personally, I think it's possible that you are scum. You were asking people yesterday if they thought akbar was scum. Nobody seemed to think so. Now Akbar is dead. :P

Plus, you haven't responded to my response to your initial attack against me. *prod*
Ok,
Now Skruffs, if you think im scum then vote for me. Stop trying to make other do it. Now, has anyone notice I seem to "Dissapear" over the weekend? Yeah..thats cuz im getting drunk and loving it...I went to see passanger this weekend. Go check em out.
Anyway..... Il come back to SKuffers.....Y.C my vote on you was cuz you had not posted and you voted me for not posting and so on....Plus you where on the lynch ....Did you really not exspect any flack??
Back to Skruffters...Now, I would have had Massive replaced. Fact! Fact times a million.
As for Akbar...I ONLY fosed him and I pointed this out.Had he survived I would have a friend as he was not on the Lynch....The fact you think im scum cuz I fosed ,makes me laugh.
UNVOTE VOTE SKRUFFS
you play a little like pooky...now theirs a compliment
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:08 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

I have danceProdded Lowell as requested.

LyingBrian sent me a message to say that he'll be returning shortly. As has been pointed out, he has limited access, however.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:39 am

Post by Lowell »

Another one I forgot I was in. Okay sorry all, I'm back now.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Lowell »

vote wicked
for being a little too curious how many killing roles are out to get her.

I'm going to reread that lynch from yesterday. I can't say I've been in a town when the majority thought just killing someone is better than replacing them. My guess is we've got some bold scum and some weak-willed townie followers.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:42 am

Post by LyingBrian »

hello all... i was in 3 games, i PMed all the mods asking to replace me as i knew i would be w/o internet for awhile... Sailor Jerry was not able to find a replacement for me, so i am back to finish out this game... i had internet back, but now it's acting up again, so i'm back to using my roommate's computer... as Sailor Jerry mentioned my access will be limited b/c not only am i still trying to get my computer restored, but i also can't use my computer... if someone wants to kill or vig me, great, i'll understand... not that i'm resigning defeat, just that i don't know how much help i'll be able to be...
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:49 am

Post by Lowell »

LyingBrian wrote:... as Sailor Jerry mentioned my access will be limited b/c not only am i still trying to get my computer restored, but i also can't use my computer... if someone wants to kill or vig me, great, i'll understand... not that i'm resigning defeat, just that i don't know how much help i'll be able to be...
Ooo this'll be good practice for us. Remember what we talked about, people. Resist the temptation.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”