Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:20 am

Post by Patrick »

All night choices are in.

The victim sits at home, unable to sleep. It's two in the morning, and this person is sitting at the table with a hot drink, thinking about the evil that has invaded the peaceful town. What has anyone done to deserve this? Yesterday was shocking in itself, with the local doctor being brutally murdered, and IH, a trusted friend, turning out to be one of them. The victim thinks about every other person in the town, puzzling over who the other two infiltrators might be.... Something moves. On the very edge of their eyesight, outside. And that was the very last thing that AndrewS ever saw on this earth, as he turned his head, and received a bullet which shattered the glass, and went clean through his head. The following morning his body is discovered in his dining room by the rest of the town. After a quick funeral, and a few moments silence for their dead friend, the town communes in the town square to hopefully dispense justice.

AndrewS (Townie) shot Night 1.

It is day 2. With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:31 am

Post by Akbar »

Well, right now in addition to Spectrum Void, I’m suspicious of everyone who voted me yesterday and would be willing to vote any of them unless some ground-breaking townie evidence shows up.

Vote ShadowLurker

Here are a few quotes I thought interesting in relation to yesterday’s events.
Battle Mage wrote:god, can we lynch TCS yet?
hes been acting so obviously scummy
its untrue
!
Typo or Fruedian Slip?
IH wrote:
Akbar wrote:To recap, I believe we are looking at 2 mafia members. 1 between IH and TCS. 1 between SV and SL. I believe SV and/or SL are attempting to derail the IH bandwagon to protect 1 of their own.
This is full of so many dilemmas it's not even funny.
I’m really liking my theory now that I know IH shot it down.
IH wrote:I'm Twito's scumbuddy of course. :wink:

Townie.
Twito wrote:Hey buddy!
QFE

Another interesting tidbit. Right up to the point of deadline. Page 15 Post count was:

TCS: 1
Akbar: 1
Ripley: 1
BM: 1
Fircoal: 2
IH: 4
Twito: 11

So it’s easy to see where all the excitement was. Twito even goes as far to threaten others with suspicion the next day if they don’t act immediately:
Twito wrote:The people keeping from posting atm are likely to be scum incase IH is town.
But, there was one quote that stood out to me:
Twito wrote:IH, should I hammer you?
I just came to notice that Twito has wit in it. Cool.
Take care and drugs too. Weed..

Mod:
If two players have the same amount of votes, over 4, on deadline what will happen?
This post really doesn’t seem to fit with the current conversation. It’s almost like he asked IH what to do, then covered it up with some banter. Maybe IH was supposed to signal something back with the word “weed” in it. Not really sure.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:53 am

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

As for my part, I didn't post much on the last day because I was at work.

Today I'm going to
vote: Shadowlurker
, scum #2.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Lowell »

Man, I can't believe I'm still alive. I so called that IH shit.

Vote Fircoal

This one's almost too easy. Check out posts 364 and 369 as the day nears deadline. Fircoal puts a vote on Akbar with the wishy-washy "he's the better of two not great options" reasoning. I very much believe he was trying to make a last effort save his scumbuddy. This happens a lot on days that are deadlined, as one vote makes more difference than in the case of a majority. Not only that, but the "It all comes down to SV" post seems more than a little cryptic. Most townies who ACTUALLY were unsure of who to vote for wouldn't post something like that, because frankly they wouldn't have such strong opinions. The fact that he seems to KNOW that SV's vote (or lack of vote) would be pivotal suggests that he has more information than the rest of us.

Also, add RIPLEY to my list of innocents. Good vote by him. And I'm even more sure about Akbar than I was before.

FOS Battle Mage and SV
... BM too tried to sway the balance to Akbar instead of IH. He should have to answer for that. As for SV, well, it may be a long shot, but I'm not ruling out the possibility that Fircoal's post 369 was an attempt to "direct" a scumbuddy to help him take the pressure off of one of their own. Maybe she didn't take the bait because she thought it would be too obvious.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:56 am

Post by Lowell »

Bah, didn't see those other posts for some reason.

FOS Twito
you make a good point. I still like SV and Fircoal, however.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Lowell is right, i did nearly sway the balance, although im not entirely convinced that Akbar is innocent either. It would certainly explain why the vote was so close.
Anyway, i cant see all the Mafia bussing their buddy, so im betting at least 1 was on the Akbar wagon with me. That leaves Twito and Shadowlurker.
On the other hand, im still suspicious of TCS. He seems very keen to get rid of ShadowLurker today, and this makes me think that perhaps SL is a scapegoat, and Twito-TCS are a scum pair.
I think that if SL is protown, Twito is definitely scum, and TCS is probably scum. On the other hand, if we lynch TCS, not only will we be pretty sure about SL's role, we can also judge Twito pretty well.
Therefore, i still think a TCS lynch would put us in the best stead for tomoz
Vote:TCS
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:41 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: Fircoal

This is pretty much based on what lowell said regarding his behaviour to the IH wagon.
Blank.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:53 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Shadowlurker (2) -- Akbar, The Central Scrutiniser
Fircoal (2) -- Lowell, Spectrumvoid
The Central Scrutiniser (1) -- Battle Mage

Not Voting: Shadowlurker, Fircoal, Ripley, Twito
9 alive, 5 to lynch.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Fircoal »

Lowell your second quote of my doesn't prove anything. Just because I think that the lynch vote is in Spectrumviod's hands doesn't prove anything. And if I was scum, wouldn't I vote IH, because less suspicion would be on me.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Lowell »

TCS and Akbar: take me through the SL logic a little more. Any way I cut it I think that SL is not the pick for today. Akbar, why quote someone else and then vote SL? TCS, why say nothing at all and vote him?

Also, I retract my FOS on BM. I looked back through and he's still innocent as hell. Just a little confused.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:50 am

Post by Twito »

Vote: BM

Hmm..
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:02 am

Lowell wrote:TCS and Akbar: take me through the SL logic a little more. Any way I cut it I think that SL is not the pick for today. Akbar, why quote someone else and then vote SL? TCS, why say nothing at all and vote him?

Also, I retract my FOS on BM. I looked back through and he's still innocent as hell. Just a little confused.
Why Shadowlurker? I think he's the obvious lynch today. He exonerated AndrewS and then decided he was obvious scum. He voted IH early in the day and then hopped off as soon as a wagon began to build, staying on Akbar until night. He has contributed little or no actual content to the discussion, and what he does post is self-contradictory and spamtastic. I see your point on Fircoal... his late move onto the Akbar wagon is questionable. But I still think that SL is the more sure lynch today.

Battle Mage... I just don't even know what to say.
possibly
comment."
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Twito »

Mod wrote:The following morning his body is discovered in his dining room by the rest of the town.
Didn't anyone hear the shot at night? And why the whole town decided to make surprice visit on AndrewS on morning?
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Lowell »

Fircoal wrote:Lowell your second quote of my doesn't prove anything. Just because I think that the lynch vote is in Spectrumviod's hands doesn't prove anything. And if I was scum, wouldn't I vote IH, because less suspicion would be on me.
You can't WIFOM your way out of this. I just can't see a townie making a post like your 369. I just can't. And your 364 seems scummy.

@TCS, good post. I see your point. I'll stick with Fircoal for now though.

continued FOS: Twito
. I still say you're attacking BM for opportunistic reasons rather than real ones. I read back and remembered why I had exonerated him in the first place. That reasoning still stands.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Patrick »

Twito wrote:Didn't anyone hear the shot at night? And why the whole town decided to make surprice visit on AndrewS on morning?
Some ppl heard the shot at night, but didn't want to leave their homes. The town decided to visit Andrew's house because he was missing obv.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Lowell »

Patrick wrote:
Twito wrote:Didn't anyone hear the shot at night? And why the whole town decided to make surprice visit on AndrewS on morning?
Some ppl heard the shot at night, but didn't want to leave their homes. The town decided to visit Andrew's house because he was missing obv.

I still don't get it. Who did you say shot Andrew?
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Twito »

Lowell wrote:
Patrick wrote:

:D:D
Lowell wrote:continued FOS: Twito. I still say you're attacking BM for opportunistic reasons rather than real ones. I read back and remembered why I had exonerated him in the first place. That reasoning still stands.
When have I been attacking BM?
Show

Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:42 am

Post by Akbar »

@ Lowell
My vote on SL is for several reasons. Aside from whats already been stated (lurking, and quick toggling of scum/townie on people- I can only think of 1 good townie reason for this) I really feel that SV and/or SL tried to derail the IH lynch onto me. Why pick SL over SV? TCS is currently batting 1.000. So if I have to coin flip, I'd rather side with his instinct.

You asked about the twito quoting and voting elsewhere. I never really use the FOS tags. To be clear, I'm very suspicious of Twito right now.

I also agree with your trusted list. Mine is similar. I feel TCS, Ripley, and Lowell are all townies.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Please note that I wasn't even around during the time of the wagon. I'd unvoted my vote on Akbar before I left, and I didn't contribute further to either wagon.
Blank.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Lol the accusations of me are so bullshit and stretched it's not even funny.

1. I NEVER THOUGHT ANDREWS WAS SCUM. I knew he was obviously town and would bet money on it. And I was right.

2. I wasn't trying to "derail the IH wagon onto Akbar." I was trying to MOVE the IH wagon onto Akbar. Earlier in the day I had picked up some minor scumtells from IH and voted him for it, his reactions to the wagon had nothing wrong with them, while Akbar was acting scummy as hell so my vote subsequently changed. I was leaning town on IH at the end of the day.

3. Lowell's behavior isn't even close to his behavior as scum, he is Town.

So basically, I wouldn't mind lynching Akbar still. The growth of his bandwagon while IH's doesn't at all implicate him as town.

Vote Fircoal
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:22 pm

Post by Fircoal »

SL, why are you voting me? Nothing in your post besides your vote even mentions me.

Lowell, why wouldn't a townie say what I said in post 369. I said it and I'm pro-town. Also, just because I think one person his more scum then the other, and I'm not too sure, how is that scummy.

To all of those who trust Ripley:
How in the world can you trust Ripley?
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i think he refers to the fact that as soon as i accused u, you voted for me-giving no reasons other than OMGUS.
BM

Twito wrote:
Lowell wrote:
Patrick wrote:

:D:D
Lowell wrote:continued FOS: Twito. I still say you're attacking BM for opportunistic reasons rather than real ones. I read back and remembered why I had exonerated him in the first place. That reasoning still stands.
When have I been attacking BM?
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:55 am

ShadowLurker wrote:Lol the accusations of me are so bullshit and stretched it's not even funny.

1. I NEVER THOUGHT ANDREWS WAS SCUM. I knew he was obviously town and would bet money on it. And I was right.

3. Lowell's behavior isn't even close to his behavior as scum, he is Town.
Shadowlurker wrote:The scumgroup of the day is AndrewS and Lowell.

Votes on either would be appreciated.
possibly
comment."
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:05 am

Post by Twito »

BM wrote:i think he refers to the fact that as soon as i accused u, you voted for me-giving no reasons other than OMGUS.
BM
He can answer guestions directed to him himself I believe and point me to correct posts so that I can prove him wrong.

I could see BM as scum.
I could see TCS as scum.
I could see Fircoal as scum.
I could see Akbar as scum.
I could actually see many of you as scum.

Actually
unvote

Vote: Akbar
I want a claim out of him. I have my reasons.
Show

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

indeed, a claim out of Akbar would answer for alot. Nonetheless, TCS is such a likely scum candidate, i cannot go against the true path. :wink:

Twito wrote:
BM wrote:i think he refers to the fact that as soon as i accused u, you voted for me-giving no reasons other than OMGUS.
BM
He can answer guestions directed to him himself I believe and point me to correct posts so that I can prove him wrong.

I could see BM as scum.
I could see TCS as scum.
I could see Fircoal as scum.
I could see Akbar as scum.
I could actually see many of you as scum.

Actually
unvote

Vote: Akbar
I want a claim out of him. I have my reasons.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”