Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:56 am

Post by Patrick »

DGB is online I think, so we should see soon.
VitaminR wrote:I'm pretty sure we should go after Patrick tomorrow.
Not a fan of this strategy :wink:
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTECOUNT of summer heat wave!

TEOM (3) : Patrick, bertrand, bertrand

The haplses TheEyeofMordor was
Lemon Peppermint Carob Chip
. Yes, he was vengeful, but he was a townie just the same.

People didn't like this flavor at all. Had he been lynched day 1, he would have got a one shot vigilante kill. For revenge. Bitter, bitter ice cream!

We bury you a second time. It is now night in the cold, cold freezer. Night choices are due March 10, 9:00 EST.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:37 am

VitaminR
was very polite and courteous ice cream. His delicious flavor being none other than
THE GOBFATHER
, of the majorly cool ingredients involved, the key player behind The Gobfather's gobby awesomeness just happens to be the mother of all nougats. Take it from those who've tried it once...and again...and again, each time finding new respect...and indisputable nougattiness. His role was of course Godfather!

He politely requested that bertrand be killed tonight. He knew his orders would be followed.

Patrick
his henchman made sure the orders were followed. Who can argue with
NAPOLITAN DYNAMITE
anyway? Cherry Garcia swirled with Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Explosive mixture!

Patrick said... "KILLKILLKILL KILL bertrand" and bertrand's cheerful banana
CHUNKY MONKEY
, still reeling from yesterday's mislynch, keeled over, for his fate was sealed. Aw, nuts. Walnuts, in particular.

bertrand was to change his physical state from solid to liquid. Sublime.

Congratulation to the Italian Flavor ice cream team!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:57 am

ROLE ROSTER

spectrumvoid/conflux
Your flavor is: Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch.

In the early days, Ben and Jerry would buy cases of whole HEATH® Bars, & to make them into chunks, Jerry would throw them from the top of a ladder. Now that’s creative!

As creative as it may be, you are but a Vanilla Townie!"
chamber
Your flavor is: Vanilla Ice Cream with Swirls of Caramel & Fudge

That's rigth! You are a vanilla townie! But as you know, vanilla has a special place in the frozen food section."
MeMe
Your flavor: Black and Tan.

We've no idea how many Ben & Jerry's fans might also be beer enthusiasts, but we suspect that once you've tasted this incredibly heady blend of real cream stout and chocolate ice creams, you'll soon be raising more than a few pints of Black & Tan – and more than a few brew-aha!'s, too. Enjoy!

You are the FLAVOR FINDER. Your alcohol content gives you the nerve to ask nosy questions. Every night, send me the name of a player, and I'll give you hints about that player's flavor."
mol42
Your flavor is: KARAMEL SUTRA.

We created this Core Concoction to help you find your way to the ultimate ice cream experience. Whether your primal urges lead you to scoop into the sweet core of caramel, soothe your passions through the serene ice cream streams, or play scoop-&-tickle with the fudge chips, you'll be in total control of your own ice cream destiny.

Your role is: Deva. At night, you may use the power of karma on another player, duplicating their night action against them. In addition, any night action targeting you has a 50% chance of being affected by karma. "
TEOM/WldHrt
Your flavor is: Chubby Hubby.

It began with two office jokesters' pulling a prank on a colleague whose endless tales of his love for Ben & Jerry's made them nuts. They hatched an imaginary batch packed with pretzels, peanut butter, & fudge in vanilla malt ice cream & spread a rumor of a brand new Ben & Jerry's hit called ""Chubby Hubby"". After searching obsessively he was crushed when the hoax was revealed, so the jokesters home-made a pint. He proclaimed it too good to be a joke & after one taste, so did we. The rest is history. Chubby Hubby -- it's no joke!

You are the COP. I tried very hard to find a donut-flavored ice cream that screamed ""Cop"" but Chubby Hubby is a close as it gets.

With your obvious paunch, every night, you investigate another big fat tub in the freezer. I'll tell you if this ice cream is Mafia or not."
PlaysWithSquirrels
Your flavor is: LEMON PEPPERMINT CAROB CHIP

What were we thinking? What were we doing? We have no idea but we'll never forget all the booing.

People didn't like you at all. You are a Vengeful Townie - If you are lynched day 1, you get a one shot vigilante kill.

"
Y
Your flavor is SUGAR PLUM.

Plum Ice Cream with a Caramel Swirl. People just didn't get our freezing of plums. They laughed and said 'Boy! Is this flavor dumb.'

You are a bad, bad flavor. Bad influences could turn you into a criminal falvor! Your role is: Traitor - If the mafia try to kill you at night, you will join the mafia as a Mafioso."
bertand
Your flavor is: Chunky Monkey.

A fan wrote us about her summer camp job encounter with a mischievous campers who presented her a goofy food -mash they called ""Chunky Monkey."" Monkeyshines aside, she - & we! - knew the name was a keeper.

You like to monkey around. You are the double voter.

You have two votes. To vote twice, say ""vote: [player] [player]""

"
Maryita
Your flavor is: CHERRY GARCIA.

Our euphorically edible tribute to guitarist Jerry Garcia & Grateful Dead fans everywhere, it's the first ice cream named for a rock legend & the most famous of our family of Fan-Suggested flavors. Enjoy!

You are the ONE-SHOT VIG. You would like to find out how grateful the dead really are!
"
Mr Stoofer
Your flavor is: HOLY CANNOLI.

A rich recipe of ricotta ice cream with roasted pistachios and fudge covered nuts. Our elegant flavor from old Italia had a few fans, but they were hardly a mob so we gave it the lob.

Oh My, Cannoli is an Italian pastry… that means, you are Mafia! But, being ""holy"" you don't like other flavors having fun at night, which means that you are a Mafia ROLEBLOCKER!

Mafia is: Mr Stoofer, Sotty7 and VitaminR."
Patrick/Sotty7
Your flavor is: NAPOLITAN DYNAMITE.

We've paired Cherry Garcia® with longtime freezer pal, Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Sweet! If you're not sure which side to try first, we offer this friendly advice: Just listen to your stomach. That's what we do.

Napolitan Dynamite? Sounds Italian, and explosive. You are the Mafia Goon!

VitaminR
Your flavor is: THE GOBFATHER

The Flavor You Can't Refuse.

We can't divulge the secret source of this flavor's greatness. All we can say is that, of the majorly cool ingredients involved, the key player behind The Gobfather's gobby awesomeness just happens to be the mother of all nougats. Take it from those who've tried it once...and again...and again, each time finding new respect...and indisputable nougattiness. Anyway, we don't know why you'd try denying it: a flavor like this is too delicious to diss. Enjoy!

You are the Mafia Godfather. If investigated, you will turn out innocent! Cool.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:04 am

Night 1:

chamber blocked by MrStoofer.
Meme karma'd by mol 42, investigates SV, killed by Patrick.
Maryita vigs PWS

Night 2:
chamber killed by Patrick.
mol42 targets SV.

Pretty much no power roles left after that!

TheEyeOfMordor
TheEyeOfMordor
Goon
TheEyeOfMordor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:35 am

Post by TheEyeOfMordor »

bah!
I hate retarded town roles!
In the name of Mark Lazarus....
meaning of life 42
meaning of life 42
Ritalin Boi
meaning of life 42
Ritalin Boi
Ritalin Boi

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:54 am

Post by meaning of life 42 »

thus we realize why i was so an important role in this game.

had the mafia night lynched me, they might have been killed as well, giving some insight to other scummers.

way to go town.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Zindaras »

Did voidybuns get endgamed again?
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:43 am

Post by Patrick »

:twisted:

I apologise voidybuns, I do seem to mistreat you terribly.

I thought I was looking pretty clean most of the way, then it got to day 4 and I was suddenly being forced into a tight spot by flavour/claims. I freaked out when bertrand claimed double voter, since there was hardly anyway we could get him lynched and I was being fingered as scum for the first time. My argument about game balance was total rubbish; even as we were, the town was well stocked with poweroles. Two docs would have been overpowered.

DGB... was Y mafia aligned the whole game? Or was he a townie who only became scum if we tried to kill him?

Thanks to my scumbuddies. This is my first time in a scumteam bigger than 2. Had several interesting convos with both Stoofer and Vitamin on AIM and MSN. You guys were fun to play with. Thanks to DGB for modding!
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

Die in a fire, town. I totally had this game on lockdown. I actually investigated Stoofer N1 and was pretty convinced Vitamin was scum. Hint: one-shot vigs should not vig on N1 X(.
Oh hai.
TheEyeOfMordor
TheEyeOfMordor
Goon
TheEyeOfMordor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 pm

Post by TheEyeOfMordor »

If you had told the whole truth about your role MoL I might not have considered you lynchworthy.
Also sorry for my endgame strategy. When I end up in endgames with a very bad Town role the first thing I try and think about is how to lynch myself before it is too late. Also I tend to use alot of unstructured arguments and sound a bit confusing. However I think that spectrumvoid should have realized that the only way I am scum and she is town is either with Patrick, who would be scum anyways or with bertrand, but by double voting Patrick he could prove himself. Therefore, from her point of view, voting Patrick must be better then voting me.
In the name of Mark Lazarus....
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:23 am

Post by VitaminR »

PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:Die in a fire, town. I totally had this game on lockdown. I actually investigated Stoofer N1 and was pretty convinced Vitamin was scum. Hint: one-shot vigs should not vig on N1 X(.
Perhaps cops have a responsibility to play cautiously? Stoofer was lynched Day 2 anyway. Also, had you claimed a result, you would have been dead Night 2.

MoL, you were mostly lynched based on your evasion of the Stoofer wagon. Also, you could have made it clear that you had such a docish role.

I think rather than blaming the loss on everyone else on your side, taking responsibility for your contribution to the game might help both of you.

TEOM, with the power roles in this game and scum having no safe claims, I think your role was a fair addition. Also, eventually, you were lynched because of deduction anyway.

Congrats and thanks to my scum buddies! I think Stoofer played well (great safe claim) and I wish I'd been active enough to bus him. Planning the last few days with Patrick was a lot of fun, and I think the way he managed to avoid suspicion was a big contributing factor to the win.

Also, MeMe's singling out Y was eerie, in retrospect. I really didn't see it.

Great set-up, DGB. Thanks for modding! I really enjoyed this game.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:26 am

Post by Patrick »

I think the town could have grilled harder on the last day. They should have asked for how the flavour fitted in with our claimed roles, the thinking behind Vitamin's protections, that kind of thing. And as TEOM said, bertrand could have been confirmed without hammering TEOM. If that had happened, I would have been lynched.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:51 am

Patrick wrote:DGB... was Y mafia aligned the whole game? Or was he a townie who only became scum if we tried to kill him?
Yes, he was a townie unless a kill was attempted.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:53 am

Maryita vigging the cop was too funny... or too tragic, depending on which side you were on! As an independent observer, I got a chuckle or two out of it! ;-)

meaning of life 42
meaning of life 42
Ritalin Boi
meaning of life 42
Ritalin Boi
Ritalin Boi

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:16 am

Post by meaning of life 42 »

for the record, DGB's avatar confuses me.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:28 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Yay: go team!

Well done to VitaminR and Patrick for bringing this home.

Thanks DGB for modding.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:42 am

meaning of life 42 wrote:for the record, DGB's avatar confuses me.
It's my fresh new EASTER AVATAR!!!

spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:23 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm never playing another endgame situation with Patrick again. Then again, I must confess that I did not put as much work into this one as compared to newbie 280, simply because I felt this was less interesting.

I changed my playstyle a little for this game, purely for fun. Maybe I shouldn't :)
Blank.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by Patrick »

SV wrote:I'm never playing another endgame situation with Patrick again.
<3
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by MeMe »

Damn.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by bertrand »

Whoops.
PlaysWithSquirrels
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
PlaysWithSquirrels
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:43 pm

Post by PlaysWithSquirrels »

VitaminR wrote:
PlaysWithSquirrels wrote:Die in a fire, town. I totally had this game on lockdown. I actually investigated Stoofer N1 and was pretty convinced Vitamin was scum. Hint: one-shot vigs should not vig on N1 X(.
Perhaps cops have a responsibility to play cautiously? Stoofer was lynched Day 2 anyway. Also, had you claimed a result, you would have been dead Night 2.

MoL, you were mostly lynched based on your evasion of the Stoofer wagon. Also, you could have made it clear that you had such a docish role.

I think rather than blaming the loss on everyone else on your side, taking responsibility for your contribution to the game might help both of you.

TEOM, with the power roles in this game and scum having no safe claims, I think your role was a fair addition. Also, eventually, you were lynched because of deduction anyway.

Congrats and thanks to my scum buddies! I think Stoofer played well (great safe claim) and I wish I'd been active enough to bus him. Planning the last few days with Patrick was a lot of fun, and I think the way he managed to avoid suspicion was a big contributing factor to the win.

Also, MeMe's singling out Y was eerie, in retrospect. I really didn't see it.

Great set-up, DGB. Thanks for modding! I really enjoyed this game.
You're an idiot... but not as big of an idiot as MoL. Could you have acted any more scummy?
Oh hai.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:36 am

Post by VitaminR »

Yeah, I didn't play a very good game.

Sorry you feel that way.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:42 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

For some reason, Patrick never seems to appear on my scumdar. I really have to take note of this... this game is going on my Patrick-scum-dar list. Expect me to jump on Patrick via meta-gaming from now on.
Blank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”