Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Toaster Strudel, Thesp is dead. THat is probably why your vote is counting, right now.
Vote : Toaster Strudel

Thesp said he was targettnig me last night, this is ONLY to check that.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

why your vote is NOT counting, rather.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:17 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm inclined to believe Zindaras's case for Fritzler, now that Zindaras has been revealed to be a town psychic.

vote: Fritzler
Blank.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:14 am

Post by Blackberry »

So Thesp was killed by a pentagon thing, and he was a criminal (to both investigations ??? this gets me confused...). Thus the criminal method must be ... shooting? Thus Fritzler is a criminal maybe?? Or criminals didn't choose to kill in order to make Fritzler look like a criminal??? Cuz I still like my Damned = Vig theory. :P

Thesp saying he was going to "prove" Skruffs and him "proving" TS still bothers me and I'm inclined to believe atleast one of them is bad guy with Thesp?

TS trying to "prove" his vote by voting a dead person... wtf? It seems slightly suspiscious yet at the same time ... would you really do something that obvious or was it a mistake? Ahhh. TS try voting someone else and see if it counts.

Let me go back and read to see who suggested Klebian as a kill...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:18 am

Post by Blackberry »

So ZINDY suggested scope or klebian and Fritz choose klebian... ahhhhhhhh.
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:59 am

Post by bigAl »

Hi, I still have some reading to do, but have a midterm tomorrow so I probably won't be caught up until ~tuesday/wednesday. (Oh how I miss 'view all posts' at a time like this...)
al_kohaulec wrote:Those who were left behind – 7 – dahen, Toaster Strudel, SpectrumVoid, Blackberry,
KaleiÐoscøpe
Big Al, Fritzler, Skruffs
Fixed
Come play Metroplexity! Come play Unangband!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Thesp was going to prove me by attempting to steal something from me. If I had an action, he would have received it. I have no action, so presumably, if his action went thruogh, before he died, I would have no vote today.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by Skruffs »

sidenote : this is the only reason i am testvoting TS.
I am willing to believe that zindaras had a case against fritzler, too. I feel pretty shitty for getting him lynched at the end fo the day like that. :P It's the least I can do for him.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Vote Count!

Fritzler
- 1 - SpectrumVoid

Those who were left behind – 6 – dahen, Toaster Strudel, Blackberry, bigAl, Fritzler, Skruffs

7 alive, 4 to lynch.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by Fritzler »

spectrumvoid wrote:I'm inclined to believe Zindaras's case for Fritzler, now that Zindaras has been revealed to be a town psychic.

vote: Fritzler
yea its not like thesp said i should be lynched and both of them only said it because i had a chance of being a crimminal

can we not do the scum's work for them?
Surfs up dude.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Skruffs wrote:Toaster Strudel, Thesp is dead. THat is probably why your vote is counting, right now.
Vote : Toaster Strudel

Thesp said he was targettnig me last night, this is ONLY to check that.
Thesp is dead (sorry it escaped my notice, good riddance, at least my reasoning was correct that he was scum I see), why is that the reason why my vote isn't counting?

Oh I get it. Voting for a dead guy can't count. Boy I am dumb as a bag of hammers sometimes.

test vote: Skruffs
I hope you don't mind Skruffs it's only a test.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Vote Count!

Fritzler
- 1 - SpectrumVoid

Skruffs
- 1 - Toaster Strudel

Those who were left behind – 5 – dahen, Blackberry, bigAl, Fritzler, Skruffs

7 alive, 4 to lynch.
Last edited by al_kohaulec on Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I don't mind TS - and congradulations, your aim is crappy (redirected vote?!) but you can vote, and I can't. So I am kinda-sorta-cleared in that regard.
Thesp may have been trying to clear Fritzler yesterday or not, by saying he took fritzler's vote... I have no clue. Worth rereading!
I will still be participating but obv obv I will nto be wagoning.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

*disclaimer*

I am very tired, and way overworked right now, The previous vote count said TS was voting Kelbian (typoed), but it should've been what it is now, Skruffs.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:12 pm

Post by dahen »

Ok, first let my apologize for not being active the previous day. I posted in V/LA when I got back from my unplanned vacation, but at that point this game had already went to night with Zindy lynched.

Thesp murdered pentagram style. Obivously not by criminals since he was one. I would very surprised if this wasn't an act of satanics.

Klebian shot, I guess you did it as you told us, Fritz?

Thesp was a "criminal aligned murderer". There wording suggests that there are criminals who aren't murderers as well. I guess that Thesp wasn't a thief at all, but that there is another guy in the criminal band who is a criminal aligned thief, and that they decided to use that as a safe claim among the criminals.

Toaster might well be that other guy. She takes every chance to point out how boring it is to have no vote. As a townie, I wouldn't think it's boring to have my vote stolen. I can still play the game which is 1) Locate scum 2) Convince the other townies of who are scum. The fact that I would have no vote just means that I have to convince one more fellor townie. But I don't know. Maybe she just ins't very interested, since she obviously don't care to see who are dead?
Skruffs wrote: A criminal reverend and a town minister; is there a possibility that there are overlapping scum groups?
Oh, interesting. I don't think so, but please put forward how you reached that conclusion.
TS wrote: So he doesn't care to use his (Thesp's, [my edit]) ability several times on the same guy. He probably lied about targetting Fritzler the first day my vote was stolen. They're probably scumbuddies.
You realize that Thesp was the one who forced Fritzler to claim, right? Sure, it's possible that they were buddies and that they thought it was important to get Fritzler's role out in the open. But why? When Thesp forced Fritzler to claim, Fritzler almost got lynched.

Friztler - do you have the option of no-killing. I know you are trigger-happy, but techically, can you refuse to kill?

Skruffs - you are not cleared because someone stole your vote, even though I'm not sure if you can steal from yourself. So I'd say you might be a criminal, but you're probably not the thief. This is not an accusation, I'm merely pointing out what's possible. I appreciate that you are a lot more optimistic to participating than TS.

SV: Can you point me to Zindara's case, again. It would be nice to see if it fit with vig or if we should believe that Fritz is a third criminal aligned murderer. Don't forget that it's possible that Thesp murdered Zindaras.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:58 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

dahen: I'm not saying that I think scum-Fritzler murdered Zindaras. I'm saying that since Zindaras was pretty much gunning for Fritzler quite a bit yesterday, it could have been something to do with his role. I'm not too sure what a psychic does, I'll check it out the moment I get flash.

Our day and night deaths have the church and the police coming to the same conclusion. I haven't thought of anything yet, but it might be significant.

I need to go have a read at what exactly did Zindaras say. I looked at my notes before I voted but my computer crashed.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

Thesp *Claimed* to have stolen votes and has *had* two votes every day that they claimed to have stolen one. IF I had stolen my own vote, I would *have* my own vote, and if you remember, I was pushing for a thesp lynch yesterday because I didn't think a vote thieving pirate could possible be pro-town. You can say I was distancing myself from scum, if you want, but I think you should reread yesterday and see what really happened.
An alternative is that ( since thesps flavor indicated murderer and not thief or whanot ) that someone *else* (as you suggest ) is stealing votes or something, and giving them to other people. In that case, someone else might have stolen my vote... but this is like the end of clue. Who's got the gun? They are the murderer! :)

maybe overlapping scum group is wrong - i'm just wondering - does everyone in the church know who else is in the church? for there to be a good priest and a bad priest.. i'm wondering what a reverend did that a minister didn't.

dahen, who did you target last night?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:56 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I think this is significant: Zindaras said he's 100% sure TEOM isn't scum. Wed Dec 06, Zindaras said: Simply because I have some big reasons to think TEOM is town.

Here's what Zindaras said about Fritzler.
Zindaras wrote:For two, Fritzler. He ended last day claiming that Bogre would be dead tomorrow, and, *gasp*, Bogre got killed last night by the criminals.
Zindaras wrote:Richard Nixon the Vig with his AK-47's? If it's true, Pariah's getting a Scummy Nomination. Then again, I don't believe it.
Vote: Fritzler
Zindaras wrote:I would expect Fritzler to vig Night One if he had a vig role. However, his suggestion does not stroke with the rest of the game. We've got Church Findings and Police Findings. The Church finds Satanic as Scum and Criminals as Town. The Police finds Criminals as Scum and Satanic as Town. That is some huge hinting at double scumgroup, and if Fritz is a Vig, we'd have to discard the entire double scumgroup theory and assume that TSQ was a Serial Killer. I'm not doing that.
Zindaras wrote:Also, here's some more evidence against Fritz:
creampuffeater wrote:WAIT WAIT. Let me get rid of some confusion. When I use my cop, if they are scum
to the church
they turn into a pile of ash (STD). Thats where the kill came from. Right now, I doubt they are the same ashes, as I inspected Fritz N0, not primate
Emphasis mine. If Fritz is a Criminal, which I do think he is, he would not have been killed by creampuffeater.
Zindaras wrote: We are at 10 living players. We've seen two scumgroups. Now, let's take two scumgroups of 4. Let's even assume that Fritzler is an SK and not a member of either scumgroup (which would make it worse).

We're going to see 3 deaths next night if we don't lynch Fritzler, leaving us at 7 alive. If we don't get three dead scum (two Criminals and a Satanic), we'll be at lylo tomorrow (unless we get even more crosskills the night after).

At that point, Fritz-SK is going to be laughing his butt off because we've been so idiotic to leave him alive.

Refute me, this:

Why would Richard Nixon be in the meadows of sorrow? Why would this Richard Nixon have AK-47s? Why would these AK-47's be impossible to steal for Thesp? Which kill is the Criminal's?

Now, let's go on a hypothetical situation tour.

Fritzler is a vig: There are no Criminals or they don't have a kill or they crucify people. There is a role in this game called Richard Nixon, who, with his awesome AK-47's, can kill people. These AK-47's can't be stolen by rolestealers. There are, what, 2 vigs, 2 SKs and a Mafia?

Fritzler is a Criminal: The Criminals are the shooting kill. The reason Thesp didn't steal Fritzler's kill is because a Mafia kill is not an ability and therefore can't be stolen.

Occam's Razor suggests we lynch Fritzler.
D: I think others are scum / not him
Oh? Elaborate.
dahen wrote:I agree completely with Blackberry on this one.

I believe Fritzler's claim. Even IF he really is a SK he has done a good job so far of taking out satanics and I would much rather hang a satanic. I'm suspcious of those who prefer a Fritzler lynch since we know very well that a Friztler lynch will NOT lynch a satanic and we know that Fritzler has caused the deaths of two satanics. Unless somebody wants to counter-claim those kills.
Oh. God.

What are you thinking, man?

There are
two
scum groups. Get it?

Focusing on Satanic people right now is complete bullcrap. The Criminals'll just laugh at us for it. Also, do you really think any sane scum is going to counter-claim Fritzler's kills?
Next up will be olio, our dead constable.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:02 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

This is interesting.

Olio voted TEOM/BB, wanted to lynch him on nov 4.

Then he voted CPE for attacking TEOM, unvoted, voted Zindaras 'most scummiest in my eyes at the moment, said Zindaras was misleading town (Z thought CPE + STD were scum, both somewhat cleared.)

I looked through MBF's flashy: No psychic, no teacher, no statistic keeper etc. Gah.
Blank.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:23 am

Post by Blackberry »

I think TS is scum. I find it odd that others are avoiding the topic (with the exception of Dahen) that Thesp was evil and he claimed to clear TS by taking his vote. I think Thesp decided to take TS's vote to make TS look innocent.

At the same time, I do believe the case against Fritzler is true.

I'm leaning toward Fritzler being a S/K and TS = scum with Thesp?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

"I looked through MBF's flashy: No psychic, no teacher, no statistic keeper etc. Gah. "

Zindaras may have been an alignment of some sort? Obviously it was an inspecting role.. wowrth chceking in more to see what he thought about the various alignments.

Spectrumvoid - first of all very comprehensive summary. :D Kudos to you.

Psychic - Maybe some sort of investigative role that finds 'damned' souls or whatnot?
vs paladin who finds 'satanic' and constable who might only find 'criminal'... (Sidenote : didn't research to remember which alignment is scum to the church - is it damned, satanic, or what? Anyways switch it to fit, I don't know)

Statistician - I am guessing here but I believe a statistician may be similar to a census taker - IE They keep track of how many people are in each scum group.

Teacher - this one baffled me, I thought maybe a role-evolver, or perhaps can offer gifts? Perhaps STD targeted fritz the same night dahen did that gave him the option to learn how to investigate?

None of those are meant to incriminate, they are merely suggestions my brain came up with.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:25 am

Post by Fritzler »

Blackberry wrote:I'm leaning toward Fritzler being a S/K and TS = scum with Thesp?
what group would i be then?

oh yea

i can't be a crimminal cuz one died, and i wouldn't be ask

the other group...im cleared in
Surfs up dude.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:58 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Yeah, I think we're going to have to go with Fritzler. Zindara's analysis, as outlined by SV, says it all.

unvote, vote: Fritzler
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

fritz... you shot a priest. This does not clear you of being a criminal.
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:42 pm

Post by bigAl »

25 pages down, 10 to go. I think that I've reached my limit for tonight though.
Come play Metroplexity! Come play Unangband!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”