Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #529 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:28 am

Post by Skruffs »

Howdy all. I am rereading from the beginning - no worries, this looks like a lively bunch and i am sure lots will be gleaned.
I'm curious about the misconception between what the church thinks is evil and what is in fact evil - is it possible that the paladin was 'insane' or something? This is just from reading hte flavor text. I have 20 pages to go. Thankees!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #536 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

up to page five >.>
Zindaras, this is not an attack on you, but a response as to what i think will help your confusion:
1 - Damned is different from satanic, my bet would be that it's based on a role ability.

2) I have no idea what fr itzler is but maybe he saw something about what bogre was saying yesterday that led him to suspect bogre would be nkilled

For three, wtf's a Blackleg? (from wikipedia)
# An antiquated slang term for a strike-breaker, as in Blackleg Miner; scab is the word used today. (Were the miners on strike?)
# A slang term for a person who cheats at cards, a cardsharp.
(a cheater in mafia is someone who learns roles at night, right?)
# A disease that affects sheep and cattle.
(would suggest a 'cult' or 'infected person' - We're all considered 'sheep' in the eyes of our lord, right, church members? )

I'm still a good deal away but has there been talk of the possibility of people having the ability to 'curse' each other? The intro flavor text about hell and purification and the two sets of investigation results suggest that 'alignments' are malleable or based on perspective. There are two sets of agendas here, apparently, i would not be surprised if there were two 'teams' with perhaps traitors or defectors in each.
This is all wild hypothetical speculation to get everyone scared and more alert.

Anyways lemme finish reading and then i'll have more substance behind my theories.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #575 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Viggy Fritzler, are you aligned with anything or anyone? I mean, are you completely independant or is there a group or something?
(NOt sure if this is relevant, I'm not getting too far in the re-read yet but I like the color coded table above)
So there is a satanic church group, a criminal group, a 'demon' group, and a regular (paladin) church group, maybe?
You should put the lynched people on there too.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #595 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

al_kohaulec wrote:
Thok wrote:Since this important

Mod
is the ash in Primate's death and the ash in STD's death related (that is should we be connecting them/are they the same kill type/can you say anything)?
The two are not connected.
The way they turned to ash when in the cemetary would suggest it was an innate state of the person rather than from a aform of murderizing.
It kind of 'validates' the church's rulings, in a way, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #600 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:22 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I thought that the ashes were part of an innate part of someone's state; I guess I didn't look closely enough, since Primate was "cleared" on both levels. The beginning flavor text has the reverend incinerating his own mother, and since the reverend was killed night two, that kind of explains the non-ashes from the last night.
I'm guessing maybe ... the reverend was an SK, CPE was a vig, different kill styles, different motives. This might seem obvious to all of you but... I just wanted to kinda 'correct' what I see as an oversight in Zindaras' thing on Nixon up there.

Hey Thesp... I think Fritzler claimed. You said you would explain STDs alignment after he claimed, and I think knowing his real alignement would be pretty pro town since it will help us figure out more about the vigs and how and such. You're an admitted vote thief so while that's not inherently scummy my guess is that you are a criminal of some sort.. for someone who both wields twice as much power as everyone else and has the ability to prevent someone from having the power to vote, which is all that some people have, you seem to wield it pretty flippantly.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #603 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

You are right, I am still rereading and just piecing together what I have read (so far) and what is going on currently.
Thank you for showing me that about CPE.
I still think the reverend was an SK that incinerated people. There was no crucification, and there was no
ashes
. That's two forms of killing that were not included. That doesn't mean those killers are dead, it's just something to note. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #606 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

But the mod said the ashes weren't connected; and CPE had no reason to lie about who he investigated on one night, especially since he was a Good paladin. Would he?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #615 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ahhhh!
You make sense there Zindie
To: Police Church
Town Good Good
Crim. Bad Good
Satan Good Bad
Damned Bad Bad
That's symmetrical :D

My question now, is, do ALL the people who might show up bad to the police or the church have to eb exterminated? or *just* the evil evil group... if it's just the evil evil group and the game ends with them being destroyed (since I'm assumign the criminals were in town before this happened, and the people the church didn't like, etc). If this is a three way 'gang war' than I'm... scared. Really, really, scared.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #617 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

I completely agree. I guess I was just being hopeful. I wasn't trying to say that some scum groups shouldn't be gone after, I was just wondering if the goal is to eliminate everyone who is a scum to everyone or just the group that came from the mines.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #637 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

In my opinion, which doesn't matter for much, Thesp poses more of a threat near endgame. Having twice as many votes as anyone else, and the ability to prevent someone else from being able to vote at all, is very powerful, and not something I want on any of the scum groups side. I don't see how that could be protown, personally, but I guess it's possible. If we don't lynch fritz, though, I'm guessing he was being honest about saying he would vig Zindaras. I can understand why Zindaras would be nervous.. and while I personally think some of his logic is flawed, it doesn't make sense to risk Zinny's life. While I personally would much rather go after the 'damned' group first, since those are most likely to be from the mine and therefore probably capable of the most havoc, I can understand why killing any scum is better than possibly mislynching, and in the end all the scum have to die anyways.

What do 'teachers' do, anyways? Does that give people roles or abilities or something? I'm not familiar with the role name.
I'll vote on my next post most likely, but I want to give people a chance to talkbefore we go to night. Scared of the dark. v.v
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #639 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Awwwww, I better use it while I still can. Apparently I'll be dead in the morning :D
Vote : Thesp
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #640 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

oh, wait, i understand.. nevermind
i won't have a vote in the morning
Unvote

That's fine, I'm not really comfortable with that anyways
I'll make this one count instead
Vote : Fritzler
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #642 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yes, yes I am.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #645 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Err... would it have been better to have the same number of nightkills tonight as we've been having?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #647 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, all except that last bit. >.> You can *pretend* to vote for him, though.
Actually no, wait, I may be incurring his wrath tommorrow instead ofyou. DO WELL, T.S! DO WELL!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #652 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote
:D
I guess I don't really have to worry about Fritzler living another day, I mean if he's going to vig zindaras and all...
I'm going to finish my reread and then revote him, probably :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #654 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

It's amazing and rather startling to see that every single person who's died so far has had a power role, wether for good or for evil.
What sucks is that I won't be able to vote for Thesp in the morning. :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #659 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

hmm
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #673 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Actually I unvoted because I had a change of heart. Whether Fritzler is a vig or an sk, he's doing a better job than anyone else at wiping out scum. I'd rather lynch a satanist or damned person or whatnot.

And zindaras, no. If you look at the context of the posts previous to mine you'll see that it's not my intention to 'save' fritzler. Though if you move the wagon on to me and he kills you tonight, I will laugh, regardless of you or fritz's alignment. :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #674 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

So wait, Dahen is offering cop investigations but if you take them you become damned? Fausty! And evilish!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #679 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:45 pm

Post by Skruffs »

IF fritzler is a vig he is nightkillable, if he is mafia he is nightkillable (unless he's godfather) and if he is an SK he may or may not be nightkillable, right? In any case, if there's a doctor, they should ignore fritzler tonight... not to go all 'trial by fire' but if he's alive in the morning than :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #682 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:26 pm

Post by Skruffs »

So.. fritzler... did you receive an 'item' from Dahen?

Strange that what Dahen offered what he thought was 'investigative immunity', but fritzler received the alternate, which is "ability to investigate' but apparently you become damned for three days if you do. Am I reading the situation right?
Since Dahen is expressing doubts in what he 'offered' at all, it is even more confusing to me.

Dahen did you offer this thing to anyone else who has died?

And lastly, this is I guess just flavor based, but... a pirate? Here? In a mining community? ... >.>

I will have a fresh look at the last four pages or so in the morning. *yawn*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #689 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

A - don't believe the claim
B - believe the frustration. :)
Life is pain!! You have to dance the line as best you can to win teh game despite the restrictions. All I want is a parsnip in my bowl for dinner but if we let the scum win, then you'll forfeit the only weapon you DO have... POSTING.. cuz you'll be a dead playa. D:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #695 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

For your consideration ^.^
Vote : Thesp

Unless there's a way to prove that a vote stealer is town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #699 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

I have no problem voting fritzler, but why settle for one scum when we can figure out the thesp/dahen thing and have more for hte next few days, too?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #702 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

Dahen! Dahen! If you are sick of being scum, just out yourself and it will all be over :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #737 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

Zindy seems paranoid but that doesn't mean he's scum, however, I don't think he's in the same group as Fritzler.
Lynching fritz would probably end a kill each night; there's no reason not to do that. I doubt he killed one of his own buddies so he could claim vig. in a game with three scum groups and lord knows what else that seems unsmart. But I dunno.
Secondarily, blackberry is acting fishy as all get out.. and for someone claiming to be able to control who fritz targets he hasn't really tried to bring up *who* fritz should target.

Personally, not that I have any control over the issue, I think that thesp and dahen are the least townie seeming roles.. I still don't buy the 'pirate in a mining town' thing, and the role skills they have are hard for me to consider as pro-town.

Maybe I should reread because I don't get the case against T.S.

There's lots and lots more though. I'm happy, for now, with my vote where it is.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #739 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

Zind : Why do we have to lynch from a *specific* scumgroup?
I think I'm reading that wrong, because I want to say that any scum-lynch is good scum lynch at this point in the game.
Personally I am all about killing the criminals myself.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #751 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well a very famous christian was crucified, but I believe that it was a punishment used against 'criminals of the state' or whatnot. I wouldn't say that it's only used against Christians, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #771 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Ouch. And the mod's previously confirmed the ashes were not from the same source/ connected/ etc.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #791 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:40 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Try again. In the meanwhile, Zindaras, I think Thesp said he tried to steal the ability n1 from fritzler. Pirate. Steals votes and abilities. Pro town, obv obv.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #794 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

HEy Zind, why do you think Thesp isn't voting for zindaras with her two votes?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #795 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

Oops, just reread Thesps's feb 23rd post.
TS, why aren't you voting anyone? You should definitely confirm that you have your vote back.
Unvote

While I still don't think the role is all that pro-town sounding, I'll give the benefit of the doubt. Is it possibe that you stole a 'secret' ability from Fritzler?

Blackberry or Fritzler, hmm.
Vote Blackberry
for now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #802 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

As far as I know, Thesp doesn't steal abilities - OR, if she does, she really did steal teh ability to shoot people (which seems weird) and has been vigging for Fritzler ever since. I dunno. :) Maybe she stole an ability from someone else n1 and is really in league with fritzler. An thief adn a corrupt politician? Could be both criminals.
Zind I have no defense for Fritzler, I have no clue. However, him being targetted by so many people, being a claimed vig, and having both protection from investigations, gettnig a chance to investigate others (in exchange for beign damned) not having a vote/ability stolen, etc.. It just seems like there might be mroe here that eneds to be said and explained before he gets knocked off.

OMG PIRATE!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #803 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Skruffs »

The reason I'm voting blackberry is because he has been defending and deferring to fritzler since he came back. >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #805 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by Skruffs »

O.o
That's pretty damn heavy handed, Zindaras.
Unvote

I'll do as you wish, today.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #810 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by Skruffs »

blackberry - is it better to keep a vote when you realize it's on the wrong person? I'm not a proud person.. I can admit when I am wrong. I just want allt eh scum killed. I've said earlier that I'm willing to believe that Fritzler is scum. Y ou are the one defending, deferring,a nd now defending him again.. so if he gets lynched as pro town, you aer cleared, but if he is actually scum, than you are in trouble.. so I don't blame you for saying I'm acting scummy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #812 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:45 pm

Post by Skruffs »

my vote on blackberry was based on him calling scum town and vice versa. :P But apparently he wasn't, so I dropped it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #831 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

WTF Zindy? You strong arm me into voting Fritzler who you haev been going after the whole game, and then vote me, along with the person you wanted voted??!

Unvote

Fos Zindaras, Thesp, Blackberry, Fritzler

You are all working together, I just know it.
Zindaras wrote:
Skruffs wrote:The reason I'm voting blackberry is because he has been defending and deferring to fritzler since he came back. >.>
If you think that Blackberry is scum for those reasons, then you should vote Fritzler and only vote Blackberry if Fritzler actually turns out to be scum.

FoS: Skruffs

If the town insists on not lynching Fritzler, then you should be the lynch.
I voted for Fritzler the first time, and you Fosed me for it, and then when I unvote you railed on fritzler again.. your whole gameplay is distancing yourself from Fritzler.. then... when I put him at a pluralalility, and I get to 2 votes, you unvote and vote me, ensuring Fritzler is not going to be lynched. SUSPICIOIUS.

TS it looks like you didn't vote me after all.

I think you have a lot more explaining to do, than I do. Being that we have 5 hours left until I die, I have no issues claiming. I'm a starving peasant. No abilities. Pro town. So I am the wrong vote for you scum, but still stafer than Fritz if he's really a vig.

Vote : Zindaras
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #833 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Your apathy is going to kill me. v.v
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #839 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by Skruffs »

This is really shitty, because Zind can't really defend himself, being in the time zone he is. :P

In the game I think this is right because he's scum, it just sucks out of hte game that he's going to get lynched without having defended himself.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #840 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:07 pm

Post by Skruffs »

For some reason : P comes out as a big happy face. It's supposed to be "ugh"ish though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #847 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Interestnig. A criminal reverend and a town minister; is there a possibility that there are overlapping scum groups?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #850 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Toaster Strudel, Thesp is dead. THat is probably why your vote is counting, right now.
Vote : Toaster Strudel

Thesp said he was targettnig me last night, this is ONLY to check that.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #851 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

why your vote is NOT counting, rather.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #856 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Thesp was going to prove me by attempting to steal something from me. If I had an action, he would have received it. I have no action, so presumably, if his action went thruogh, before he died, I would have no vote today.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #857 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by Skruffs »

sidenote : this is the only reason i am testvoting TS.
I am willing to believe that zindaras had a case against fritzler, too. I feel pretty shitty for getting him lynched at the end fo the day like that. :P It's the least I can do for him.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #862 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I don't mind TS - and congradulations, your aim is crappy (redirected vote?!) but you can vote, and I can't. So I am kinda-sorta-cleared in that regard.
Thesp may have been trying to clear Fritzler yesterday or not, by saying he took fritzler's vote... I have no clue. Worth rereading!
I will still be participating but obv obv I will nto be wagoning.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #866 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

Thesp *Claimed* to have stolen votes and has *had* two votes every day that they claimed to have stolen one. IF I had stolen my own vote, I would *have* my own vote, and if you remember, I was pushing for a thesp lynch yesterday because I didn't think a vote thieving pirate could possible be pro-town. You can say I was distancing myself from scum, if you want, but I think you should reread yesterday and see what really happened.
An alternative is that ( since thesps flavor indicated murderer and not thief or whanot ) that someone *else* (as you suggest ) is stealing votes or something, and giving them to other people. In that case, someone else might have stolen my vote... but this is like the end of clue. Who's got the gun? They are the murderer! :)

maybe overlapping scum group is wrong - i'm just wondering - does everyone in the church know who else is in the church? for there to be a good priest and a bad priest.. i'm wondering what a reverend did that a minister didn't.

dahen, who did you target last night?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #870 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

"I looked through MBF's flashy: No psychic, no teacher, no statistic keeper etc. Gah. "

Zindaras may have been an alignment of some sort? Obviously it was an inspecting role.. wowrth chceking in more to see what he thought about the various alignments.

Spectrumvoid - first of all very comprehensive summary. :D Kudos to you.

Psychic - Maybe some sort of investigative role that finds 'damned' souls or whatnot?
vs paladin who finds 'satanic' and constable who might only find 'criminal'... (Sidenote : didn't research to remember which alignment is scum to the church - is it damned, satanic, or what? Anyways switch it to fit, I don't know)

Statistician - I am guessing here but I believe a statistician may be similar to a census taker - IE They keep track of how many people are in each scum group.

Teacher - this one baffled me, I thought maybe a role-evolver, or perhaps can offer gifts? Perhaps STD targeted fritz the same night dahen did that gave him the option to learn how to investigate?

None of those are meant to incriminate, they are merely suggestions my brain came up with.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #873 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

fritz... you shot a priest. This does not clear you of being a criminal.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #875 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay so f ritzler said (with no opposition) that he was going to shoot klebian, so that's not really all that scummy.
Also, I am wondering why some of the dead-by-bullets people were 'shot' and why some were 'riddled with bullets'... dahen who did you offer cop inspections to?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #877 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

I was just wondering - if it meant maybe those kills were from different people; one person with machine guns, someone else with a pistol. Multiple shots means there's another vig/sk/etc that we have to consider.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #879 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Hey all...
Just thought I would simplify things. I tried to put where they were found, reasons for death - and other notes (pobably red herrings) that I got from pariah and the great mod's death scenes. :) It beats having to go back and forth searching thruogh posts. I wonder if the locations really matter?

Night Zero:

Primate's :
Found in Meadow
defiled, heart carved out with pentagram.
Burst into flames at cemetary

Shadowlurker :
Found in fountain
Shot in cold blood
Fountain running with tears of the Lord himself.

Coron:
Hung on a cross, crucified,
It took a very long time for the church to decree...

Night One:

Hurrikaty:
Found in meadow:
Crucified on the cross
Was shot and bled to death.

TheStatusQuo:
Not far from Hurrikaty
pentagram carved into his heart

SaveTheDragon:
black pile of ash surrounded by a pool of water

Night Two

Bogre:
Found in the swamp.
His chest is riddled with bullets.
You can tell somebody wanted him out of the way.

Thok:
Found lying on the ground and looks horrible
Heart taken out his heart and carved a pentagram into it.
Whoever did this must have really had something against Thok.

Night Three

Klebian:
Found in the swamps
shot in cold blood

Thesp:
abandoned and with his heart cut out
Heart found w/ pentagram on tree 15 feet away
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #881 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

HurriKaty wrote:Alright, you want a full claim? Sure.

I'm the "Statistics Keeper", who keeps all the files about the townspeople. I pick a player each night, and get something out of their file about their profile, whether it be a rolename or an occupation.

You want results, too? StD is a
"Teacher"
Okay so that's one person.
I was going over the alignments recorded from the chuch/police station
(On the plus side, we still have a church and police station even though all the cops and priests might be dead) and noticed we have... uh... 4 dead scum. :P

12. ShadowLurker killed Night 1
Church Findings: Warlock, Satanic Aligned
Investigation Findings: Troublemaker, Town Aligned

7. Thestatusquo killed Night 2
Church Findings: Reverend, Town Aligned
Investigation Findings: Murderer, Criminal Aligned

15. Save The Dragons killed Night 2
Church Findings: Teacher, Damned Aligned
Investigation Findings: Teacher, Damned Aligned

4. Bogre killed Night 3
Church Findings: Blackleg, Satanic Aligned
Investigation Findings: Confidence Man, Town Aligned

1. Thesp (Formerly RangeroftheNorth) killed Night 4
Church Findings: Murderer, Criminal Aligned
Investigation Findings: Murderer, Criminal Aligned

NOTE: Save the dragnos was damned for taking the cop investigations - however he never really indicated any results. :P Maybe he never got he chance to use them. HOPEFULLY takign the investigations is not equal to joining a cult :P

I'm just musing here but traditionally 25% of the players in a game is scum. 25% of 20 = 5... though based on the duality I think there is more than five in this game. We definitely need to hit scum, today.

The main point of this is that today we should be considering how close we are to LYLO... we have killed two criminals and two satanics and both deaths are still going on, so I think maybe there is 3 in each group, with a vig too.

Anyways -
Toaster Strudel:
You have your vote now. He is also cleared of having any abilities - I think that much is clear. Strudels make me hungry. :P

BigAl:
Neither he or any of his precessors really said much of anything :P

Fritzler - claimed vig, could also be criminal, not satanic in any case. (cleared by paladin)

spectrumvoid : Posted a nice long post which made me happy <3, and throughotu the game has been makign sensible arguments against people (now dead) on every side of hte spectrum. My favorite was the 'I think olio and zindaras are the most scummy' - ha ha :D

Dahen - apparently offers inspections that DAMN people if they receive them (And may also, after damning them, kill them) - POSSIBLY SATANIC, there is NO pro-town role that damns players :P

Blackberry - very discombobulated in his posts - claims dahen as most confirmed player. As crashtextdummy, went after dahen for possibly being cult in regards to STD's death.. (which leads me to wonder about satnic/damned cult again)

So Imma gonnna
Faux : Dahen, blackberry
for ignoring my requests about who he's offered his investigation to.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #883 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

I thought dahen offered you cop investigations in exchange for being damned, Fritzler?
If they didn't - who did?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #886 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

We stopped seeing the cross after TSQ - the murdering reverend got lynched, for whatever that means.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #887 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - don't just vote for him, say Why!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #890 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah, and it sucks that you shot a claimed investigative role (hurrikaty), too. >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #898 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Important :
BigAl - you switched TSQ and Hurrikaty in your chart. Hurrikaty was crucified and shot - nobody has been crucified since TSQ (murderer) and cpe (paladin) died, also. So ignore that paragraph about criminals killing their own. :)

hurrikaty was town aligned and was killed by crucification AND shooting - Fritz shot her after she claimed that she could receive information about people each day. It makes
no sense
for a town-vig to do this. If someone else did this, than Fritzler is in the criminal gang. Either way,
he is scum
. The question is, is he the right scum for the day. :P

TS -
CPE wrote:My action works in that I pour holy water on somebody, and if they are clean, nothing happens. While if they are scum, they will become a pile of ashes.
*shares some bread with TS* :( I'm poor too. :(

blackberry - You make a Very good point... I hadn't considered that.
Thesp wrote: I am a pirate, and I rob people of their stuff. I steal night abilities, though some I can't steal. (I expect this is primarily with scum.) I would expect to be able to steal a vig's ability. Sometimes, with people with no night ability, I steal votes. I stole from Fritzler N0, Toaster Strudel N1, and Thok N2. I got nothing from Fritzler (!), a vote from Toaster Strudel on N1, and the coroner's ability from Thok on N2. I investigated STD, and I discovered he was town aligned, not Damned-aligned. I think the Damned-aligned bit is some scum ability playing with alignments. That makes me even more suspicious of dahen.
So explain this? Thesp was not damned so they were not 'covering up' after a recruit - it seems a lot more likely that Dahen is lying. Then again, maybe Thesp was triple gambitting, hoping to say STD wasn't really damned at all to get a mislynch on Dahen.

In any case, given that Thok's vote was not stolen day 3, I'm going to believe that is actually what his ability did, and that me and TS are literally poor starving townies. I am not a pauper but my role also starts with P.

I'm hopign that bigAl just misdid his graph and isn't trying to intentionally mislead the town. :P

Dahen - What exactly is this 'item' that you gave Fritz? Not what it does, but what Is it?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #901 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'll go through what I was thinkign last night..

Fritz is definitely scum - a vig would never kill a proven cop.
Two each of criminals and satanics have been killed. I'm going with the assumption that there is one of each group remaining. That means two scum groups - two kills a night.
Fritzler being an SK would make three kills a night. Fritzler being a vig would mean three kills a night. So Fritzler is definitely a criminal.

So who's the satanic? Is there a cult? We can lynch Fritzler at the nd of the day - unless we somehow figure out that there is something worse going on than two lone mafiates.

Something like... a cultOMG.

Dahen just strikes me funny, particulaarly because of how they cozied up to primate and the cult theory - especially explaining that primate turned to ash because he was uberreligious...
dahen wrote:The reason Primate was turned to ash is because he was a puritan. Puritans are known to try to live a perfect life, putting themselves at the same level as God. Remember what the puritans thought of Jesus when he entered Earth. Jesus tried to tell them that the actions are not everything, that God can forgive etc. God didn't like puritans. Are you surprised Primate turned to ash when he entered sacred ground?
it sounds like someone trying to cover their tracks, honestly.
That and the whole voting for olio, cpe, zindaras thing (three supposed investigative roles)

My presumptive theory is that dahen's item 'powers up' someone's natural abilities - so when he targetted Fritzler night two, fritzler's pistols became AK-47. Maybe dahen thought that it offered investigative immunity because the person he targeted the night before received that instead? This is just a theory - and easily proved otherwise.

This is why I'm a little weirded out that nobody has said anything about being offered items.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #903 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay.. so vanilla townies are all P-words. Puritan, Plebian, Pauper. I am also one - and am happy toclaim, but want to see if someone else is going to claim it first.

big Al - you didn't have the same role name... puritan =|= plebian, right?

Curiously, two other pro-town roles started with P - Psychic and Paladin. Supposedly zindaras had an ability?

Killing Fritz will most likely reduce this to one kill a night - and if we don't lynch a killing role, we're screwed, because we'll go the next day with 4 people, two of which are scum - no matter who we lynch, the other one wins. :P
So who's the last scum?

Either spectrumvoid or dahen.
Round One : FIGHT!

(after fight concludes we lynch fritz ;) )
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #905 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

blackberry - your third point is in reference to a point that was already made. Fritzler *is* scum - big al was misreading data.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #910 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Aight..
If Fritz is an independant agent (sk or vig)
Then criminals haven't been making kills. (only fritz and satanics)
So then what are the criminals? ...?

With two kills - if we do not eliminate one kill today, we have two scum groups killing tonight.

If Fritz is an SK - why would he want to eliminate the other scum group?

I really think SV should claim.
We love you even if you are scum spectrumvoid... go on and tell us what you are and what you do.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #912 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well, after we lynch, the satanic person will be able to kill tonight.
So that is one less vote tommorrow - more likely than not they will be leaving blackberry alive because the man is freakin' crazy and not very reasonable (no offense meant). There's no claimed roles that would be more investigative tommorrow than day, so we might as well talk this through today, and figure out what's really going on.

And what is going on, I think, relies mostly on SV and Dahen - who have been kinda quiet. >.>

Questions I want answered:
A) Why did primate burst into flames/turn to ash after being killed n0?
B) Why has/hasn't Dahen targetted anyone else with their ability?
C) What caused Fritzler to suddenly have a machine gun?
D) If Thesp coronated STD - did they find out who killed him?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #915 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:20 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Spec - have you detected any changes in any people that are still alive? Would it tell you if they become damned?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #916 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm a peasant by the way :P Now that everyone who could be vanilla has claimed I have no reason to withhold that.

peasant, pauper, plebian, Psychic, procurer, puritan, paladin - nice :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #918 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - hold on.
I want to know if SV has information that can help us, because we can't kill BOTH killers with one lynch, and the other one is going to silence the most helpful town player tonight - which is now SV.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #921 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

fritz - what do you think of dahen?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #926 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by Skruffs »

bigAl - they could be, but also notice that they turned up as Town for the police; which fits in with an investigative immunity. :P Cops found them as town, church as their 'true nature' perhaps, as satanic.

This looks damning for dahen. (no offense meant)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #928 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hey PJ - just nitpicking here. There's technically only 6 votes available - that means everyone except one will have to vote on the same person (excluding that person) right?

Anyways...Dahen being quiet still... can you prod them for us?
One of dahen/ritzler should be nominatd.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #942 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Thank you for the post Dahen -iot clears up some things but I wish you would just tell us if it is multiple items or not. Later on I will make adetailed post about what I suppose happened that night but for now I will alter my theory to say that STD was the one offering a 3-day damning course in Cop Investigations.

Nobody else has claimed to have that role, and it fits his role as teacher, so presumably that's what happened.

Dahen, the one thing I don't really get is why you offered your item alternatingly between two criminals - is that what you meant? Is it a temporary thing - only the night that you offer it?

For the record when I said "Who's the last scum" - it was because Fritzler is confirmed as scum. Assuming the scum groups are equal, there are 1 each of the criminals and the satanics left alive. Either that or two each, in which case, town is screwed no matter how we lynch - and I don't really think that is the case. I'm not sure why Blackberry is saying I'm scum with one of three other people left in the game - scums are almost certainly (in my eyes) to be on their own right now.

Fritz's only excuse for shooting the claimed cop would be if his gun had been temporarily stole and Thesp had shot them. But he never said anything to that end, and Thesp never claimed to have stolen them - so it had to have been Fritz who shot Katy.

So who is the last satanic?
Dahen - you should definitely give your item to someone tonight, someone you doubt will be killed by the last satanic, if it's not you. It will clear you, if nothing else.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #943 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - ouch. Your post has so many.. errors in it.. I have to fix them. Sorry.

[quote="Toaster Strudel"]We're only 7 left.[quote="Toaster Strudel"]killer today, the killers will not kill each other tonight, putting the town in a no-win situation with no control.

[quote="Toaster Strudel"]5. spectrumvoid - has a dodgy role, difficult to interpret, but behaves like a townie.[/quote]
Speaking of which - SV did you aquire this ability or was it inherent when you started?
[quote="Toaster Strudel"]19. Skruffs (Formerly Illumina) - puritan I think.[/quote] Wrrrrooonog!! Peasant!! Starving PEasant!!! Primate was the puritan.
[quote="Toaster Strudel"]20. bigAl (Formerly KaleiÐoscøpe, Formerly Mert) - plebian.[/quote] I thought originally when he said that he may have meant "Klebian" - but Klebian hadn't replaced in yet, I don't think.
[quote="Toaster Strudel"]8. dahen (Formerly marli) - grants investigation immunity, kills if they accept.[/quote] Not sure he kills if they accept - You are misconstruing STD's ability (presumably) which damns someone for three days - if they die, they show up as damned - with DAhen's, which is some form of investigative blocking ability.
[quote="Toaster Strudel"]9. Blackberry (Formerly CrashTextDummie, Formerly TheEyeOfMordor) - is comkpletely bonkers and hasn't claimed.[/quote] He's portraying himself as a neutral townie. (See Bertrand in PR3 - neutral jester). But you are right, he *hasn't* claimed, and he's been peculiarly anti-town.

Actually, going back and reading, I'm not sure if Blackberry is *trying* to mislead town or not -
Impotent FOS : Blackberry

[quote="Toaster Strudel"]Dahen's role is completely confusing. So I can't understand his choices, either. WHY did he pick Fritzler, why did he pick Thesp? And instead of ANSWERING questions with ANSWERS, ANSWERS.[/quote]
This si something I Don't understand, either. At this point Dahen has no reason to Not share information with us - it's not likely he's going to be nightkilled - SV would be the obvious choice with the only 'investigative' role left in the game (no offense SV) - and it's in fact likely he's going to have a bunch of suspicious townies on him tommorrow if he *doesn't* offer what he can to help the town.

[quote="Toaster Strudel"]Also, we had THREE nights. Why does Dahen only reveal 2 choices, that are scum? [/quote] Four nights. :P 2 people, 4 nights, which suggetss he was alternating between them.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #945 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

IT's *IMPOTENT*
just like my

:(
Soft and useless ;.;
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #952 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:27 am

Post by Skruffs »

You're going to have to WIFOM your way into giving it to a person who is A) not scum (if you are town) and B) isn't the person who's going to be killed by scum.

So the premise is still that the police and church are infallible (except in regards of damnation), but individual players can be misled. I like it, in terms of game play.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #955 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:41 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Nope.
The only worry I had was that dahen was actually a cult, and that another night would give the cult majority and win. But I'm guess the damned teacher was the person reasponsible for the results - it's up to dahen to correctly prove themselves tonight and SV to maybe... I Duno.. it only tracks changes, not alignments. :P So ... there's no alignment changing roles around, left, is there
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #957 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

You're an [i[]ass[/i], Toaster Strudel.
Are you seriously asking
me
to lynch Fritzler?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #962 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS were you a girl at the beginning of this game?

I have no problem further discussing actions for tonight and tommorrow. Presumably I'll have my vote back; I'll look it from Thesps's stinking corpse. Ideally we will be at 5 with one scum remaining, dahen will prove himself, and we'll go from there.

If Dahen can prove himself I'm probably going to look at SV.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #971 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

fritz - who do you think is the last satanic? You think it's dahen?
keep in mind they killed criminal thesp last night..
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #973 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well.. if it's two stanics l eft it's probably two criminals left, too, in which case the ccriminals will try to kill a satanic and the satanics, if they are smart, will try to kill a townie to ensure that town can't win.

You and SV should both try to target someone who is not going to die, obviously, dahen. If you claim to have targetted ANOTHER person who died from satanic pentagram tommorrow, then you are the obvious lynch for the day.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #978 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

Criminal RoleChanger?
Has anyone here had their roles changed?
Or does that mean his role changes each night, which would explain why he didn't kill?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #981 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

I had hoped there was one of each scum group left, but apparently there were two criminals, which means that (if the criminals were actually scum at all) that there is probably two satanics left as well. Are there any criminals left? If there are, they don't seem to have a night kill, and maybe they win as long as the satanics are eliminated, just like the rest of town. I don't know. If nothign else a claimed criminal narrows down who the satanic(s) are.

BB - Wow. Nice setup there. Lemme guess, out of the two cleared townies - me and TS - the one that dahen *didn't* target is more likely to be scum. Right? Even though your biggest argument on BigAL yesterday was that he was fishing for a townie claim from TS - so you thought (At least yesterday) that TS was town. You also thought that I was potentially in a scum pairing with everyone left alive in the game because I wanted to go after the 'easy' lynch of Fritzler, which is in fact wrong. I acknowledged early in the day that fritz was the obvious choice unless we can find proof of satanics. You also said:
Blackberry wrote:I agree Fritz is SK, but why lynch the SK?
Why wouldn't town want to get rid of a
night kill
when there is only 7 people left alive and an unknown number of mafiates still out and about?

SV - presumably, yes. STD changed alignments, and possibly roles (teaching cop investigation and such). I don't know if Hurrikaty would have detected role changes or not. Presumably she'd know each night how many of one group of (something) is alive, either roles, alignments, actions, something.

If someone can clear Dahen, then, woo. I hope they do. But the addition of another criminal suggests that maybe that if there *is* another satanic, they could be in cahoots together. Not my suspicion, jsut a thought.

I'm really curious as to how nobody's roles were changed, if bigal was really a role changer. Nobody, town or scum, indicated that they had had their roles changed. I'm going to say that his own role changed, unless there is a suggestion as to otherwise.

Lastly, I"ve not received any messages at all this entire game about abilities, alignments, roles, anything except for my initial PM. I have no night actions - and I am assuming that TS doesn't either - and so I'm going to tentatively say that SV was correct in her statement. I don't know if she was luckily guessing or not.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #984 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hmm.
So, BB - what was the item?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #986 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

For the record:
a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation. regarding fritzler's reprobate alignment.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #988 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

SV?
Dahen - you haven't mentioned any restrictions in who you can target, yet.
Is someone lying?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #990 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

Dahen - do you give out the same item every night? Does the item change?
Or does who you target depend on what they get? Do you have any idea?
I think *ahem* that who you targetted received the item, but maybe *ahem* the mod forgot to notify them *Ahem ahem* and might have just notified them this morning (Friday). I'm sure that person *ahem* who received the item was not deliberately ignoring it to try and incriminate the person purporting to be dispensing such items. *cough* >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #992 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

So you know what it does? Okay. Then
I'll
say what it does, later, when it's time.
That's what I was asking.

Sorry for the bludgeoning awkwardnes with my posts. I realized after I posted that you said you weren't going to talk about it.

I don't see scum as being able or WANTING to be able to give this away, so dahen is cleared, in my eyes.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #993 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:40 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Blackberry, claim?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #996 (isolation #88) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - Unvote.
We're at 5 people and possibly with two satanics left.
I think BB is the lynch for the day, but *RUSHING* it is a mistake.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #998 (isolation #89) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

Blackberry
Read through your own posts.
Nothing you suggest seems like anything but trying to mislead the town.
You basically belly up to anyone as soon as they seem to be considered scum.
Are you a jester, or a neutral? or a traitor? or what?

I can't believe that me telling TS not to vote you is scum trying to act town.
If I was in a two man scum group, with five people left,
why the hell
would I be trying to avoid a mislynch at lylo?

Most of all, you were trying to avoid lynching someone who was, for all considerations,
confirmed scum

I consider Dahen to be cleared, and I'm willing to believe that SV is cleared - though if the three day damnation thing is real, nobody would have an altered alignment now, anyawys, I think, considering the only person who we know was offered the investigatinos was fritzler, and he's dead, and anyone offered on night one, it would have worn off by now. Still, it's an inspective role., not a recruitment role, which puts SV above BB and TS.

If it wasn't a matter of process of elimination, I would still think you were the choice for the day, BB.

Dahen - did you have three items or do you get items back, or what? I"m just curious about how this works.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1000 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Bb, on that note, and considering a mislynch might end the game, I think you should claim. IF you are town, you really have nothing to lose, honest.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1002 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by Skruffs »

No, and I'm surprised you are asking me so suspiciously.
Trying to figure out what bigAl did last night.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1006 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:44 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, we've lost two. Bogre was one, Shadowlurker was another.
But there was ... 4 criminals? TSQ, Thesp, Fritz, bigAl.

Well I have my opinions, but I'm generally ignorant - what's on your mind SV?

I have been looking at various people's votes. Unfortunately (kinda) the only two satanics to die enver said much. One died before speaking at all, the other only really talked to people who are now dead.

I looked through Zindaras, who was a psychic, thinking maybe he could detect satanic alignment changes or whatnot. He basically talked to everyone but his main goal was getting fritzler lynched.

I guess it might take a reread of the whole game to figure out who pushed hardest for all lynches, since we've never lynched a satnic
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1010 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

:P
I dunno, while BB has been acting weirdly the entire gamge, he has the chance to defend himself, and should be. Even if you are not going to claim, you should say something other than who you think is scum, because at this point you've said you thought that everyone in the game is paired with everyone else. Share wi wth us your thoughts.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1011 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hmmm.
BB, if you are town, which nobody really thinks right now (excpet scum if you ARE town), you need to defend yourself, or talk, or something. It's the only chance you are going to get. I'm going to wait until Thursday afternoon (my time) and then I'm going to vote you. If there's two satanics left, and dahen isn't one, and I'm not one, than it has to be two of toaster strudel, black berry, and spectrum void.
Toaster berry, Black void, spectrum strudel. That's kinda neat.
Anyways , yeah, so, what I said earlier.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1014 (isolation #95) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

But SV is cleared because you believe her claim.
You were pretty sure that bigAl's claim was completely false. This was a large reason why you were suspicious of him.
You believed Dahen's claim. You are not suspicious of Dahen. You were, yesterday though.
You thought Fritzler's name-claiming was odd.

Even in your notes, you refer to people's claims - and other people's reactions to claims - a good deal.

So it's not fair to use everyone else's claims for your own personal opinion-forming, but refuse to share your own. That's not how this game was worked, up until now.

I'm not scum. Your biggest suspicion of me is that I am scum trying to act pro town. You said taht you don't trust anyone in this game, and now you are sure it's either me or TS.

I'm asking for your opinion about TS. If you actually have something, it's worth talking about with everyone in the town. Maybe you have something, and maybe you don't. You were right abuot bigAl, when I wasn't suspicious of him at all.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1015 (isolation #96) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

It's just that what you jsut said seems so at odds for your reasoning for everything you'ove done in the game. >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1019 (isolation #97) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm sorry that being wary about possibly mislynching makes me scummy. :P
Take a few breats and relax, and take a fresh looka t the game, and say what you see.
You're strikign me as a hyperdefensive townie. But you also breadcrumbed role blocker.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1029 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

WOw, guys.
WOw. (not full out WOW but pretty close)
I'm not going to vote now, but TS and SV, i think you may have just outed yourself.
Dahen's reasoning on wanting to lynch TS instead of BB is because he doesn't think that BB Is scum with anyone else. So if BB Is scum, he's by himself.

That being said, we can afford one more mislynch, IF (And only if) bb is scum by himself.
On the other hand, if BB is not scum, than - as you guys just made very clear - it's TS and SV.

BB - I am no longer going to ask you to claim - but do you have a night-ability that can help the town? You don't even have to say what it is, just yes or no.

Here is how I feel, summed up as a picture :
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1030 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

fopr future vieweres (when avatars may have changed) That's me giving SV and TS the RED HOT FINGER OF SUSPICION with blackberry looking on, uneasily.
dahen has no avatar, and thus, was not included.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1032 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

but neither you OR sv is concerned that me/dahen/the other of you are a scum pair.

I agree that BB is the scummiest seeming, but the almost simultaneous speedlynch is creepy, and BB beign a lone scum isn't the only option.
Of course, dahen and i not hammering immediately might mean we are cleared, or it might mean we are scum with BB.

You understand why I'm balking at this, right?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1034 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Blackberry - you *HAVE* to claim.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1036 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Yes, but, BB - first of all - Thesp was a criminal, and we're hunting satanics. There is either one, or two, left.
TS has voted you twice, BB, which makes me pretty sure that you two are not together.
In my eyes, if there is a scum team, SV *definitely* has to be in it. THe immediate hop on could be bussing or it could be helping her buddy TS. Not sure on that yet.
Man, what a friggin headache I have.
Dahen used a night action last night on me.

Blackberry, just claim. Saying that claiming makes teh game too easy, doesn't help you at all. It makes it easy for town, yes, but if it can be made too easy for town, that's not the town's responsibility - that's the mod's for having a screwy setup. You, as town, should be doing everything you can to HELP the town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1038 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

:D
shut up, scum <3
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1039 (isolation #104) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

dahen - where are you?
I don't think BB is scum with dahen. BB could be scum with SV, who is bussing to get someone mislynched in the morrow. IF BB would freakign claim he'd actually have a defense, the only reason I'm *not* voting him is because I'm worried that he's a doctor and is afraid of being nightkilled.

I"m not going to ask again, BB. :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1045 (isolation #105) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Neutral survivor? :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1046 (isolation #106) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

dammit the :P is supposed to be : P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1048 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

full claim.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1052 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Are you trying to bait a lynch to help mafia win, BB?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1054 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Scum has no reason to nightkill you, of course, :P so you might as well just fess up.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1056 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by Skruffs »

WHAT ARE YOU!!!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1058 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Name, alignment. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1061 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Blackberry : Vote for scum, please.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1074 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hypocrisy abounds.

TS - you should not try to get someone lynched for doing things that you yourself have done. Like the less than two hours it took for SV to put BB at -1 last thursday? Why didn't that seem suspicious to you?

BB - I don't believe your claim, at all.
No alignment? Just a 'survivor'? Which is something I asked if you were?
:P Scum aren't going to kill you, because you either ARE scum or you are
helping
scum.

>.<

My next post I'll vote.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1077 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

Okay next post.
FOS SPECTRUMVOID

I think either SV and TS are scum together, or SV is scum with BB. TS and BB are not scum together - probably - but I can see SV as scum with either.

I read through SV's posts and she's been guiding the town consistently into hunting for criminals, avoids speculating - or even really discussing - the satanics at all - and has been fossing and prodding at dahen a whole bunch since dahen claimed their role.

Dahen is not the play today (not that he was the play for today anyways). If the item that dahen gave me kills me tonight - and i show up with the pentagram in the morning and all that jazz, than dahen has to be the killer, AND MUST BE LYNCHE, but i don't think that's the case.

I really, really think SV is the correct play today. If there is a scum pairing - SV is in it. If there's not, than BB is a sole operator and we can lynch him tommorrow.

This is really hard to finalize thoughts on - I"m normally very wishy washy, and try to give peole the benefit of the doubt.

While BB is the more obvious lynch - and trust me - I have no reason to think he's telling the truth about his claim, AT ALL, I don't want to risk that he's actually telling the truth, and lynch a survivor, when there's possibly a TS/SV scum pair.

aRgh.
Maybe BB is the right lynch for the day?

*frustrated*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1078 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

You make some good points. To be honest I am not so sure you are scum, i think SV is being a mastermindy scum, and bussing her buddy to get dahen lynched in the morning.

But I am not sure, which mkaes it hard.
Lunch, then ni'll vote.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1082 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1085 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Zindaras wrote:TEOM isn't scum. I'm 100% sure about that, and I disagree very much with his lynch.
TEOM was replaced by blackberry. Zindaras was a 'psychic', which I can only assume is an investigative role.

I'm not going to vote for blackberry, though. If there's two satanics around, then no matter who we lynch, they win tommorrow. If there's one, they'll nightkill, it will be BB, the satanic, and a townie left, and still BB will be the deciding vote.

Nobody left alive is criminals. I don't think dahen is scum. I'm going to assume that Zindaras inspected TEOM and cleared him. Hopefully that's of being a satanic, too.
I think dahen and BB are both semi cleared, in my eyes, so I'm going to vote for one of TS or SV.

I don't really like how Dahen led BB to vote for TS, though, so I'm going to vote for SV.
Again, it will be after lunch. :D

BB - can you explain anything else about your role? My role has a description of my life and situation in the village and stuff. I'm assuming everyone's did. I don't buy that it just says "survivor no alignment" ... So fill us in.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1092 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:10 am

Post by Skruffs »

I received the item last night.
It's the *item* that clears Dahen in my eyes.

THe thing about dahen leading BB is that Dahen could potentially be scum leading BB to see if he'll vote who dahen votes for - BB did. True, SV could have jumped in to hammer.
I guess the only scum pairs I see - I could have hammered both TS or BB today - is SV and TS or BB and Dahen. Since Dahen and BB are partially cleared and there's really nothing clearing TS or SV - I am going to say that one of the two of you (TS and SV) are today's lynch. :P I just think it more likely that SV is paired up with someone other than TS than TS is. TS doesn't really have any friends right now EXCEPT SV, and SV *could* be tied with BB and is bussing him.

Read the post - happy belated birthday, Dahen.

Dahen - it would be good to list all your targets so far in the game, regardless.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1095 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

Another very long lunch. If this wasn't possibly lylo I would have already vote by now, however, the end of the game could be near if we screw up. I'm sorry for drawing it out. :)
4 criminals
2 satanics
1 damned
2 more satanics (probably)
======
9/20 scum, or 45%.
That's high.
Add a neutral survivor and you get half of the town that, at best, doesn't want town to win.

Anyways, give me a little more time, I need to carefully reread and get a better feel.
Whoever scum is - you are doing a great game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1099 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

spectrumvoid wrote:I'll claim. I'm a town aligned procurer. I investigate people at night to acquire knowledge about whether their alignment has been changed. Some sort of limited investigative role.

Hence, why I kept saying things like "I'm so confused about their alignment/kills" etc, I was trying to hint that we shouldn't trust the alignment of the people who are dead. Because there's obviously a role changer around.

This is also why I was wary of dahen earlier, and I kept asking him to respond, because I didn't think they'd be so many investigative roles. I backed off because I'm not very good with game balance so I'm wasn't sure, and because I didn't really have anything else to go on.

I have more results that I do not wish to reveal now, but I have investigated Zindaras and I know that his alignment is correct and unchanged, so I trusted his attack on Fritz and have been going after Fritz all day.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1100 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - I could have hammered you. If I was scum with BB or dahen I could presumably just vote you and they woul revote you.

I'm going to look back over BigAl's posts - he kept screwing up people's identities in his charts - repeatedly - and since it turned out he was criminal that may have meant something.

If dahen were scum with BB, i think he'd have hammered by now, he knows I'm not going to vote him and he'd have a win tommorrow anyways after nk'ing TS or SV.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1103 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:16 pm

Post by Skruffs »

You are misinterpreting what I am saying, TS.
If Dahen is scum, he could easily just hammer BB, wether they are his partner or not.
Dahen's cleared in my eyes, because of the item. So killing off their own partner to get to a 3 man endgame with a person they know will vote with them, he's already got it made. :P Plus it would make the only person not lynching BB-scum an easy lynch in the morning.

It's nto that I can't get dahen as scum out of my head - I am simply looking at people's relationships with each other right now,a nd who or what is what with who.

TS, to be honest, you are lynch hungry today. :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1105 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:21 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I don't think Toaster Strudel is scum. I don't think Dahen is scum. I am not sure abuot spectrum void. Blackberry's hesitancy to at least fully state what his purpose in the town is, is unsettling. So. Because I think that if there is scum, spectrum void and blackberry are it, I'm going to suggest we lynch spectrum void today, and if that doesn't work, blackberry tommorrow. Because if SV isn't scum, than BB must be a one man team, which is unbalanced.

I would love to explain exactly what the item does - with Dahen's permission. I would like to do the explaining, though, because I'm the one who owns it now, and I want to be in control of what is said.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1107 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I figured out a lot of stuff in the shower, about some of the things Dahen has done.

Blackberry, help us out, give us some flavor about your role.
Or at least say you can't discuss it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1108 (isolation #125) » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by Skruffs »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackleg_Miner

Interesting. A song about a black leg miner.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1112 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:12 am

Post by Skruffs »

A) Blackleg was Bogre's satanic role, way back when. Nobody knew what a blackleg was. A blackleg miner (remember that flavor wise, the miners unearthed something that started this whole mess) broke strike lines, they'd be called scabs nowadays.

The thing that makes it hard to agree with you, TS, is that you start from your assumptions - that BB is scum - and work backwards. None of us that are townies *know* that BB is scum, even though he is the obvious choice. So to say that the endgame is a typo and it should be "Townie townie blackberry" is *really* just saying that you think BB is scum, and isn't contributing.
Likewise, clearing SV of being scum because she ran to bus BB *WITH YOU* , does NOT clear SV, it just makes it more likely SV is scum with you.

You're being as silly headed and stubborn as BB is about claiming, which is funny, ebcause that's what you are voting BB for, for the most part.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1115 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Dahen - I don't think you ever stated your role name. Like peasant, procurer, plebian, etc - what is your name? Just to confnirm something I'm thinking.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1116 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

Great. So we have to relynch the person we already know is town. v.v v.v v.v
Here.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1120 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by Skruffs »

IT's night again, right, so people are doing their night action stuffs.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1126 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

Huge FOS SV

How did you know there was an alignment changer?
I don't believe dahen was satanic. :P Everything he did yesterdaya suggests he was BB's mason buddy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1128 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I am most totally not with BB.
You and SV *eagerly* rushed to lynch BB, so I don't think either of you are his mason, either.
Dahen refused to vote for BB. I'm not his mason, which means, Dahen had to be.
But his role has NOTHING to do with that.
What I'm saying is, if Dahen was really an alignment changer, and maybe changed BB's alignment to town, Then it would make sense that he wouldn't want to vote him.
But someone ALSO killed Dahen last night, a satanic person, which means that after BB was killed, there were still TWO satanics left, and for some reason, one of them decided to kill the other.
Which makes no sense. NONE.

So I don't think Dahen was really criminally aligned. I think someone else changed roles with him and killed him, somehow. And I think that was SV.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1133 (isolation #132) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

So there's an alignment changer who maybe didn't actually change any alignments at all? The knowledge of which they never profressed, and the murder of which was apparently by their own peers?

Okay, I'll start off why I think DAhen is clear with this : Why do you think bigAl didn't kill the night he died? I'll give you a big hint. *HE TRIED TO*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1135 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

Dahen gave me a totem of the night. It protects the owner from all night kills. I think this is why the criminals didn't kill the night that they targetted DAhen. Dahen was immune to nightkills before he gave it to me - I am immune to them now.

I don't see it as being something scum would want to give away. For *any* reason.

BB *was* acting incredibly scummy, And I don't know why it wasn't revealed unless he actually didn't know his role had been changed. BUt I don't think it was. I just don't understand why BB would say he was neutral survivor.

I believe that one of you (ts and sv) are some sort of alignment changer/role switcher/alignment mutater or SOMETHING. :P I have no idea what this means about the game. Fritzler may have actually been a vig, for all I know. He may have been a vig-mason with BB. It would explain BB saying he wanted to win with him. I have no clue. I am very confused.

I do *not* think Dahen killed himself, or was killed by a scum buddy, unless somehow his scum buddy got redirected to him, or something. In any case, there's still one scum/neutral/something alive, and it's lylo.
MOD: If someone can't be nightkilled, does that mean they can't be endgamed?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1140 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - that would mean that there were THREE satanics yesterday, BB, SV, and Dahen. out of 5 players. Even if BB had had his role/alignment changed, he was claiming neutral survivor, so the two satanics (if there were some) would have been able to safely bandwagon a townie with BB's help and win the game. THat didn't happen, BB got lynched, and then SV killed his buddy dahen? It's jsut not makign sense.

Yesterday when dahen and BB 'voted scum', they both voted you. If they were really both or either satanic, they wouldn't have bussed their scum buddy. Another notch on SV's guilty card. :"P

SV I want you to either help figure this out and offer your thoughts or just confess.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1143 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

So you think that it was a skruffs/dahen/blackberry pairing, that dahen changed blackberry's role to townie, and that i then killed dahen so that I could get to a three person end game against a claimed alignment-changing cop?
If both wanted to kill you, why didn't they? NOBODY voted for you yesterday, and you have no claimed immunity from being killed.

Lastly; Dahen should have, if he had any items left, given one away last night.
One of his items gave a person protection from Inspections. He gave it to Fritzler. (Fritzler turned out to be a criminal, and was lynched by town)

I believe the item he gave Thesp allowed him to steal votes/abilities. This is why Thesp 'claimed' to have stolen nothing from his scum buddy Fritz night one, but was actually able ot steal Thok(?)'s coroner ability and mine and blackberry's votes in later days. Thesp, a criminal, was killed by satanics.

He gave me an item night four, which protected from any/all night kills. BigAl, who was supposedly the last criminal, was killed night four, by satanics. I really don't think teh pentagram symbol is a criminal-kill style. I'm pretty sure it's a satanic one. The criminals didn't kill night four, so I think either he targetted DAhen, who was kill immune, OR the satanics block anyone they target.

Lastly, Dahen was found satanized in the swamps. HE was a satanic, by both groups investigations.
Klebian, shot, town ministry, was also found in the swamps.
Bogre, shot, satanic blackleg, was also found in the swamps.

Nobody else was found in the swamp - SHadowlurker, the only other satanic that we know that we killed in the game, was found in the fountain.

THat probably doesn't mean anything, but it might mean something, I don't know.

If there *is* a criminal who tried to kill me last night, (which is why I'm still alive), then there are two scum left, and I'm teh last townie. IF that's the case, you guys want to lynch each other. But I don't think that that is the case.

Spectrum void, I'm mroe certain you rae scum now than before.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1149 (isolation #136) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Your role?
You claimed procurer, a diviner of alignment changes...
Hmm.. what are you really? Hard to say..
Did Dahen swap roles with you, or did you swap with him?
My guess is you are some sort of soul stealer or something.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1151 (isolation #137) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

I can't *wait* to read what actually happened.
Start running, mod. :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1157 (isolation #138) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

dahen - did the totem you gave thesp allow him to steal votes?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1159 (isolation #139) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

You hid your abilities well dahen and even used something that could have been damning to help clear yourself. very nice.

I guess SV's lynched so I might as well let you all know, I was not actually a townie. :)
I'm actually a "Paleontologist, Neutral aligned". I am from a different country, and was sent here to collect data and specimens from the local poulace. I just had to make it to final two with a non-satanic, and if I did, I kill who ever is left and take them back home with me to be mounted and put on display in a museum.

*gets out the butterfly net and grins at Toaster Strudel*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1160 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:53 am

Post by Skruffs »

(That's why I wound up voting Blackberry - I didn't think there would be two neutral survivors, and i was afraid he might be a colleague or something >.> )
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1162 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

err
>.>
Vote: Spectrumvoid

Just in case.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1166 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah, SV! TAKE THAT!
So as I was saying toaster strudel, you can't really enjoy the FULL benefits of an all liquid diet WITHOUT also having a tracheostomy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1173 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

aauuauguggggggh... soo maaany liiiiies
soooo muccccch deceeeeit
I missed a lot fo the beginning so I don't know who else deserves these, but congrats should go to everyone who played in this. What an amazing game. :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1177 (isolation #144) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

:) I realize that now..
SV and Zindaras make a horribly good scum team... I had no idea zindaras was scum.
Crazy how it all balanced out. VERY crazy.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1178 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

OH!!!
Also, I think Satan should ahve been non-nkable.He would have to be lynched.. seriously, shot by a minister??? How passe.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1183 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm still confused on how CPe got lynched for using holy water to kill a damned person >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1188 (isolation #147) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:57 am

Post by Skruffs »

CPE, I'm not sure why you were lynched, if you killed a damned person and only a damned person >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1196 (isolation #148) » Sat May 05, 2007 4:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Pure Zindaism. *shakes fist*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”