al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:16 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

The sight you all see during the day is unbearable. Well, it would have been at any rate had you not seen it for the past week.
Dahen
's defiled corpse lays sprawled out on the Swamp floor, with his heart carefully carved out. It has been carved into the shape of a pentagram.

The church say they'll take a look, and without a pause, they pin Dahen as
AlignmentChanger, Satanic Aligned
. The cops go through more considerate investigations into Dahen's corpse. Through careful analysis, they conclude Dahen is
AlignmentChanger, Satanic Aligned

It is now Day 6! With 3 Alive, it will be only 2 to lynch!
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

Huge FOS SV

How did you know there was an alignment changer?
I don't believe dahen was satanic. :P Everything he did yesterdaya suggests he was BB's mason buddy.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Too bad we lost BB and Dahen's last posts.

Why didn't BB claim Mason??? Why didn't his buddy confirm they were mason? What kind of crazy scheme was that?

Skruffs, why would SV's knowledge of an alignment changer mean she's scum? Why don't you believe Dahen was satanic-aligned? Could he have been a satanic-aligned mason? Is that why BB didn't claim, is that why Dahen didn't save his buddy?

Skruffs, didn't BB said something about being with YOU??? Please un-confuse me.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I am most totally not with BB.
You and SV *eagerly* rushed to lynch BB, so I don't think either of you are his mason, either.
Dahen refused to vote for BB. I'm not his mason, which means, Dahen had to be.
But his role has NOTHING to do with that.
What I'm saying is, if Dahen was really an alignment changer, and maybe changed BB's alignment to town, Then it would make sense that he wouldn't want to vote him.
But someone ALSO killed Dahen last night, a satanic person, which means that after BB was killed, there were still TWO satanics left, and for some reason, one of them decided to kill the other.
Which makes no sense. NONE.

So I don't think Dahen was really criminally aligned. I think someone else changed roles with him and killed him, somehow. And I think that was SV.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:08 pm

I know Dahen's refusal to vote BB means he might have been the Mason. Why didn't they claim Mason???? Argh!!!

If Dahen and BB were masons, would he need to change BB's alignment?

And I get what you're saying. There is no way that a "satanic" would kill another satanic.

I thought we got rid of the serial killer already, so it can't be that.

If SV changed role with Dahen, then SV is now BB's mason??? Obv it can't be an exchange... an nobody said their role was changed, right?

Are we SURE that BB was a Mason?
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:35 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:30 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

The Official First Vote Count!

none

Those who have yet to die – 3 – Skruffs, Toaster Strudel, SpectrumVoid

3 alive, 2 to lynch.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:34 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Rather obviously, I knew there's an alignment changer running around.
spectrumvoid wrote:My role only tells me whether people's alignment has been changed. (I get 'yes' pms and 'no' pms.)
I detect whether people's alignments have been changed.

We already have a dead rolechanger, criminal aligned. I find it likely that BB is not a true mason... Why wouldn't a mason claim mason?

Also, I'm suspicious of why Skruffs was so keen to clear dahen yesterday.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

So there's an alignment changer who maybe didn't actually change any alignments at all? The knowledge of which they never profressed, and the murder of which was apparently by their own peers?

Okay, I'll start off why I think DAhen is clear with this : Why do you think bigAl didn't kill the night he died? I'll give you a big hint. *HE TRIED TO*
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:27 am

SV, refresh my memory. Did you claim after the rolechanger role was revealed?

I too find it hard to believe BB was a true mason. He had this whole phony convoluted claim, then he turns up MASON??? I tell you, when I read that, my brains were leaking out of my ears from the pressure.

I too am suspicious of why Skruffs was so sure dahen was not scum.
Skruffybaby wrote:Okay, I'll start off why I think Dahen is clear with this : Why do you think bigAl didn't kill the night he died? I'll give you a big hint. *HE TRIED TO*
Can you be more explicit?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

Dahen gave me a totem of the night. It protects the owner from all night kills. I think this is why the criminals didn't kill the night that they targetted DAhen. Dahen was immune to nightkills before he gave it to me - I am immune to them now.

I don't see it as being something scum would want to give away. For *any* reason.

BB *was* acting incredibly scummy, And I don't know why it wasn't revealed unless he actually didn't know his role had been changed. BUt I don't think it was. I just don't understand why BB would say he was neutral survivor.

I believe that one of you (ts and sv) are some sort of alignment changer/role switcher/alignment mutater or SOMETHING. :P I have no idea what this means about the game. Fritzler may have actually been a vig, for all I know. He may have been a vig-mason with BB. It would explain BB saying he wanted to win with him. I have no clue. I am very confused.

I do *not* think Dahen killed himself, or was killed by a scum buddy, unless somehow his scum buddy got redirected to him, or something. In any case, there's still one scum/neutral/something alive, and it's lylo.
MOD: If someone can't be nightkilled, does that mean they can't be endgamed?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:42 am

Skruffs wrote: Fritzler may have actually been a vig, for all I know. He may have been a vig-mason with BB. It would explain BB saying he wanted to win with him. I have no clue. I am very confused.
I think you might be on to something. I am very skeptical that BB was actually a Mason.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:53 am

Why would dahen give you nightkill protection, instead of keeping it himself?

BB said he was a neutral survivor because he was scum.

How can we decide who was scummy in this game, if we can't trust the roles that are revealed?

SV might be an alignment changer. But BigAl was the ROLE-changer. Krap. How are we supposed to make heads or tails of this???

Maybe SV can switch with whomever she nightkills? Does that make sense? Probably not...
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Skruffs wrote:
MOD: If someone can't be nightkilled, does that mean they can't be endgamed?
Pardon? You may have to clarify. I'll try to cover a few of the basic premises though.

A.) 2 players are left alive. Player 1 is scum, Player 2 is town. Player 2 can't be nightkilled. Save special exceptions, scum win.
B.) 2 players are left alive. Player 1 is scum, Player 2 is scum. Player 2 can't be nightkilled. Save special exceptions, Player 2 wins.
C.) There are 2 players, one player may choose to not be nightkilled or other similar scenario based on choice. This will be handled similarly to infinite loops in Magic: the Gathering if you're familiar. Basically if the same choices are repeated ad infinitum to no progress, one or both choices will be rendered null, until an infinite loop is broken.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:20 am

Wait...

A) scum wins.
B) scum wins.
C) uh?

@ Skruffs
"What I'm saying is, if Dahen was really an alignment changer, and maybe changed BB's alignment to town, Then it would make sense that he wouldn't want to vote him. " But Skruffs, Dahen was not an alignment changer, since BB's entire ROLE was changed. This is beyond alignment. This must have been BigAl's doing.

@ Skruffs - I think SV is indeed scum. I bet she was an alignment-changer, not an alignment-detective.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - that would mean that there were THREE satanics yesterday, BB, SV, and Dahen. out of 5 players. Even if BB had had his role/alignment changed, he was claiming neutral survivor, so the two satanics (if there were some) would have been able to safely bandwagon a townie with BB's help and win the game. THat didn't happen, BB got lynched, and then SV killed his buddy dahen? It's jsut not makign sense.

Yesterday when dahen and BB 'voted scum', they both voted you. If they were really both or either satanic, they wouldn't have bussed their scum buddy. Another notch on SV's guilty card. :"P

SV I want you to either help figure this out and offer your thoughts or just confess.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:40 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I claimed way before the rolechanger was revealed. Just look at my posts in isolation with the times. There was no breadcrumbing of any similar role (alignment/role changer/procurer by anyone at that time.)

My results in summary: no living person has had a alignment changed. I have also checked with the mod last night --> If the person whom I'd investigated earlier had his alignment changed later, I would not know.

I'll help you figure this out: One was criminal, and one was satanic. Both wanted to kill me the pro-town power role, since I'm pretty much the only one here with a power. I bet BB wasn't a mason, else he would have claimed mason. I also bet he was not a survivor, and that he was lying about his claim. This is due to his large reluctance to claim.

What we have here is a satanic or criminal left. The large amount of criminals could imply some weird game mechanic. (I'm referring here to something really major like space monkeys, where the town thought they were scum.) It's not a case of 1 criminal + 1 satanic + 1 town (me), else the game would have ended.

I still find it hard to believe that dahen would willingly give up his so-called nightkill immunity. We only have Skruffs word for it that dahen's item is true. So the 'dahen-scum' wouldn't give it up argument doesn't stand. What I'm driving at here is a Skruffs/dahen pairing, else why would Skruffs clear dahen so readily yesterday?
Blank.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:42 am

spectrumvoid wrote:So the 'dahen-scum' wouldn't give it up argument doesn't stand.
Dahen would not give up such an item regardless of his alignment. No?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Skruffs »

So you think that it was a skruffs/dahen/blackberry pairing, that dahen changed blackberry's role to townie, and that i then killed dahen so that I could get to a three person end game against a claimed alignment-changing cop?
If both wanted to kill you, why didn't they? NOBODY voted for you yesterday, and you have no claimed immunity from being killed.

Lastly; Dahen should have, if he had any items left, given one away last night.
One of his items gave a person protection from Inspections. He gave it to Fritzler. (Fritzler turned out to be a criminal, and was lynched by town)

I believe the item he gave Thesp allowed him to steal votes/abilities. This is why Thesp 'claimed' to have stolen nothing from his scum buddy Fritz night one, but was actually able ot steal Thok(?)'s coroner ability and mine and blackberry's votes in later days. Thesp, a criminal, was killed by satanics.

He gave me an item night four, which protected from any/all night kills. BigAl, who was supposedly the last criminal, was killed night four, by satanics. I really don't think teh pentagram symbol is a criminal-kill style. I'm pretty sure it's a satanic one. The criminals didn't kill night four, so I think either he targetted DAhen, who was kill immune, OR the satanics block anyone they target.

Lastly, Dahen was found satanized in the swamps. HE was a satanic, by both groups investigations.
Klebian, shot, town ministry, was also found in the swamps.
Bogre, shot, satanic blackleg, was also found in the swamps.

Nobody else was found in the swamp - SHadowlurker, the only other satanic that we know that we killed in the game, was found in the fountain.

THat probably doesn't mean anything, but it might mean something, I don't know.

If there *is* a criminal who tried to kill me last night, (which is why I'm still alive), then there are two scum left, and I'm teh last townie. IF that's the case, you guys want to lynch each other. But I don't think that that is the case.

Spectrum void, I'm mroe certain you rae scum now than before.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:56 am

Did Dahen HAVE to give his "gift", and before he gave it away, did he have the power himself? I would understand if the totem was his to give away, but not his to use on himself. Then I would believe that he'd give it to you. Do I make sense?

If there was a skruffs/dahen/blackberry trio, you'd have won yesterday, so no, that's not it. I don't believe that.

I am ready to vote for SV. I know I am Town, and I believe Skruffs is Town.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:40 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Pretty much nothing else I can say since it's true dahen/Skruffs/BB would have won yesterday.

vote: SV

Good game all.
Blank.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:38 am

That was a most noble of endgames, SV.

You played a good one. Great roleclaim.

vote: SV
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:40 am

Can't wait to find out what the deal was with that crazy nutbar Blackberry!
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:41 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Wait. Before the mod says anything, try guessing my role?
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

Your role?
You claimed procurer, a diviner of alignment changes...
Hmm.. what are you really? Hard to say..
Did Dahen swap roles with you, or did you swap with him?
My guess is you are some sort of soul stealer or something.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”