AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:15 am

Post by AndrewS »

Zarvok and Blahgo are definitely being replaced once I can find someone wanting to replace.
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:48 am

Post by TheJiveMachine »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
FoS: TheJiveMachine

I would like you to explain your last post, as it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It seems to me that you are calling SJ scum for helping out the mod and asking for prods/replacements in the game. This doesn't follow logically with him being scum. It doesn't preclude him from being scum, but it's not a scummy action.

I was suspicious of it because it looked like an overly extravagent way of pointing out inactivity. I agree not necessarily scummy in itself, at the very least it's distracting.

SV and DP: Both rather inactive, but so are most people in this game. Both pushing on Rand, I could see that as either applying pressure to a potential lead, but it could be one (or both, but not likely) of them being scum trying to force an opportunistic bandwagon. Right now I don't think there's enough to go on to vote either of them, but I'm getting scummier vibes from DP.

ac1983fan: If no one has much of a clue in finding scum, why would we even consider lynching someone?

Battle Mage: You give me a headache.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:55 am

Post by Kison »

I do not like acfan's push for a lynch, especially at such a dead-end that we're at right now.

I'm waiting on Blahgo's replacement, of course.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:34 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

AndrewS wrote:Mole (1) -- Cheesefan
Kison (5) -- Twito, pevergreen, Battle Mage, blahgo, IH
Rand Althor (3) -- Mole, Dragon Phoenix, Spectrumvoid
blahgo (4) -- Kison, scotmany12, Zarvok, ac1983fan
Battle Mage (2) -- Wizardcat, Cheesefan
scotmany12 (1) -- Lalmtreasteek
TheJiveMachine (1) -- Sailor Jerry
Here is my scum read ranking on these people.

scotmany > TheJiveMachine > Kison > Rand Althor > blahgo > Battle Mage > Mole
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by IH »

Mod
-If I can find my own replacement, can I be replaced, this game moved to fast, and I don't have enough time to reread = (

I will find my own replacement though.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:47 pm

Post by AndrewS »

Jalna replaces Blahgo.

Skruffs replaces IH.
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BINGO HERE I AM Word
so who's scum
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:15 pm

Post by Jalyn »

Slight note, blahgo is being replaced by Jalyn. :)

While I go back to reread the thread, I'll
unvote
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by Fircoal »

welcome new people to the game. :)
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Oooh great, it's fircoal.
I need to reread, as well, but let me first say
IH only replaces out of games in which he is *not scum* in, this is to keep in step with the 'IH is scum' law which was passed some time before. I think that clears me sufficiently enough for now.

*read*

Lalmtreasteek, Ouch, is that pronounceable?
Anyways - you are the only one voting for scot, and you seem pretty sure he is acting scummy - why? Not saying he's not - but why is he at the forefront of your list?
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Jalyn »

OK. I'm ready:

First, the "non-issues" in my mind:

Cheesefan:
Has given me absolutely nothing to work with. wasn't on either my (blahgo) or Kison (RR)'s bandwagons.

DragonPhoenix:
Now, really, rationality & logic? Who told you that was allowed?

Fircoal, IH:
Doesn't stand out.

Mastermind of Sin:
A lot of defensiveness, possibly due to being put on the defensive after starting late, followed by nothing I found remarkable.

mole (yay!):
Would you talk?

Paper:
Er. An actual post would be nice.

Pevergreen:
Another massive lurker/inactive that I'd like to see post something substantial.

spectrumvoid:
Doesn't stand out to me.

TheJiveMachine:
Ditto

Wizardcat:
Could post more, but nothing stands out.

Zarvok:
His last post was on 2/28. Other than that, I've got nothing.

Slightly suspicious:
BattleMage:
Oh hell, I don't know. There were a couple of things that caught my attention, but who the hell knows if it means anything.

People that caught my attention, one way or another:
Keys Myaths:
One random vote at the beginning followed by a post telling slightly defending pevergreen from RR. Then one post saying:
Well, you're better than a random vote for me.
Unvote, vote Raging Rabbit
His only other post confirms that he's voted for RR.
He's then replaced by Sailor Jerry, who doesn't do or say anything that attracts my notice.

Rand:
Pushes for Kison to claim even though the bandwagon wasn't at a critical lynch point.Then:
Currently I am against the Kison lynch, we just don't have enough information to lynch him. We had RR who I think was just playing plain bad.

Blahgo looks good today, and we then can see what night gives us.
First, you're not actually voting for me, even though my lynch "looks good to you," second, what makes you think that I'm a good lynch?

scotmany12:
I'm actually set on my blahgo post. I really don't like what he is trying to say. In my eyes he admitted to being scum and is now trying to create a bullshit reason why he said that. And since I was second to vote for him I don't think I count for his band wagoning.
I need to go back to find the exact quote from blagho, but everyone else blew off the comment (well, RR joked about it for a while.) scotmany12 seems to take it quite seriously. He's very intent on the vote for me and has reitterated several times that he believes it is the right move. Also very vaguely defended RR.

RR:

Oh, hell, I'm going to cheat. When I first read this thread, there was something that twigged when I read RR's first posts. I have no idea what it was and it certainly wouldn't have been enough to vote for him. After that, well, he seemed about like he is in every game I've read on the site in the last few days. I'm going to go with a vague uneasy feeling but not enough to replace blagho's vote with one of my own. No, I'm not going to go post by post here. Do you realize how many posts he had, how long do you want to spend reading this? I will note the "replace me!" thing twigs as well.
As for Kison:
Hmm, ok, after a long(and tedious) reread, it is hard for me to come to a definite conclusion. A HUGE chunk of this game so far has been useless, off-topic, and irrelevant.
Amen.

Lalmtreasteek:
I got scum on scotmany from his posts 1, 4, 9, 10, 12, 13, and 15.
Could you please explain what about the posts that you mentioned made you think that scotmany was scum from the posts that you mentioned? Especially as the first couple are still in the completely random phase of the game?

Twito:
I dislike with logic behind that vote aswell. But your wagon is idd growing so nice and fast that I'm getting suspicious about it.
This popped out at me simply because Twito is
still
the first person on the RR bandwagon.
Follows are a few more posts where there's a personal exchange between Twito & RR that appear to be mostly metagaming and Twito mentions that he is getting more suspicious of RR based on the interaction.
Then he says
You might be on right track with that Blahgo vote. I'm leaving that for tomorrow now to sleep nightynight
Still doesn't unvote, though.
There's posts where Twito explains that the blahgo bandwagon looks wrong to him and a bunch of spam. He also notes a concern about Zarvok.
@RR: The "B. Corleone" joke was a'ight.
So RR is basicly attacking MoS for Random/Joke voting on page 5 and then again it looks like he himself is pushing for Blahgo lynch as a joke at the same time?
Me and my vote shall live happily ever after.
This confused me - where was the blahgo bandwagon based on a joke? Are you referring to the blahgo Corleone thing? Because RR voted blahgo, er me, for a different reason and then joked with blahgo independent of the joke.
Then, he said a bunch of stuff that I don't find interesting enough to mention. (Mostly bickering back and forth with RR and "joking" attempt to throw a little suspicion on DP.)
Following this, RR had a spat with MOS about, well, nothing.
Twito commented on this with:
I surely felt like you pushed his lynch for it.
Personally, reading the thread, I more got the impression that RR was annoyed at MOS's random vote when there were things actually happening. Much more of a WTF? than a "you must be scum."

And... for the last, blahgo:

er. Even after reading the thread, I expected to have a bunch of things to defend, based on the bandwagon, but... there's not really anything. He bandwagoned RR. Probably not the best move, but not one I'd call horrendous at that point, just misguided.

At this point, I'm going to hold off voting until posters are able to start reacting to the replacement players.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by Jalyn »

Double post to note that I am really, really sorry for that huge post, especially when it ended with no decision on my part.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Jalyn, the reason I am set on my vote with blahgo is because, honestly, who else was we going to lynch? I never saw the case on RR, and noone else showed up, so blahgo was the only one who looked like he could be scum. And as far as I'm concern, I still do not see anyone else to lynch so my vote will stay on you.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

unvote, re-vote: scotmany12
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

QFT. Whilst i dont think we are getting anywhere fast with our analysis of who is scum, i feel my thoughts being mirrored by SJs comments. Id say hes the one player so far who i am pretty sure is protown.
BM

Sailor Jerry wrote:Which makes it a good time to lynch because...?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:19 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

scotmany12 wrote:Jalyn, the reason I am set on my vote with blahgo is because, honestly, who else was we going to lynch? I never saw the case on RR, and noone else showed up, so blahgo was the only one who looked like he could be scum. And as far as I'm concern, I still do not see anyone else to lynch so my vote will stay on you.
unvote, vote: scotmany
Permanent V/LA.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:27 am

Post by Kison »

I will
unvote
for now. I'm still suspicious of Blahgo, but it will take time to read a new replacement who will obviously do their best to stay neutral.

A vote may come later tonight when I have time to reread.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:40 am

At least Blahgo's replacement contributes.
Permanent V/LA.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Jalyn »

scotmany12 wrote:Jalyn, the reason I am set on my vote with blahgo is because, honestly, who else was we going to lynch? I never saw the case on RR, and noone else showed up, so blahgo was the only one who looked like he could be scum. And as far as I'm concern, I still do not see anyone else to lynch so my vote will stay on you.
So could you explain what you find so scummy, please?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:39 am

FoS: Paper
until he contributes.
Permanent V/LA.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Jalyn wrote:
So could you explain what you find so scummy, please?
Look back. We have already discussed why blahgo could be scum, and I'm too lazy to explain my reasoning. Until someone else looks like they might be scum, I'm leaving my vote on blahgo's replacement. If it get me lynch, then fine. Just know that you will be lynching a townie.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by Kison »

scotmany12 wrote:Just know that you will be lynching a townie.
How original.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:49 pm

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Still checking the thread, but I see nothing to make me change my vote.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:36 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm going to step in with yet another non-attack. I'm not sure whether what scotmany did is a scum-tell. At that point in time, we had BM (who I think is either scummy or weird townie, leaning towards townie, RR (who I've already said I also don't think is scummy wrt to only the replacement issue), Rand (who's already answered my attack on him), and Blahgo. Game was stalling, so I don't see anything wrong with scotmany going after his biggest suspect, blahgo.
Blank.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:33 pm

It's the way he worded it, SV. Acting like there was no one else to lynch, no one else to talk about, that's bullshit.

However, as much as I
hate
when people use the "you'll be lynching a townie" defense, I think he's just being a really idiotic protown player, so
unvote
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”