Mafia 62: Suspicion in Sicily - Game over!

Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Goon
Ancalagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by Ancalagon »

you're so damn cocky
Is that all you have to say?
Wise men make proverbs; fools repeat them.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Twelfth Vote Count of Day One:

Toaster Strudel - 6 (Ancalagon, ~N9V~, Rand Althor, scotmany12, Cubsfan4ever, AlexPaoletti)

kinkster - 4 (Primate, VitaminR, Raffles, Phoebus)
Raffles - 3 (Jalyn, Toaster Strudel, Dragon Phoenix)
Cubsfan4ever - 2 (Panzerjager, kinkster)
Dragon Phoenix - 1 (hollywoody1221)
hollywoody1221 - 1 (Yosarian2)

Not voting - 1 (spectrumvoid)

With eighteen alive, it will take ten votes to lynch normally.
Despite being vote leader, TS does not have enough votes to be lynched at deadline.
Last edited by Mr. Flay on Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Ancalagon wrote:
you're so damn cocky
Is that all you have to say?
um, it is until you can explain what the hell you meant by "that post screams scum" onto of my "already scummyness".
Unban me please

At the very least, at least respond to my unanswered PMs mith.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Sorry, I'm trying to stay active, I really am. But I have almost no computer tim because all my bro does is sit on the computer, and sleep. So I get on and post whenever I can. Expect a recap on the last 5 pages tommorow night.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:10 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Mr. Flay wrote: Phoebus - 1 ()
Cubsfan4ever - 1 (Panzerjager, kinkster)
Is this correct?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Mr. Flay wrote:Dragon Phoenix - 2 (hollywoody1221)
And, for that matter, this?
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:38 am

Post by Raffles »

Ye, I don't think SV counts as 2 either...
Woof!
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:14 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Vote count fixed. This is, of course, a Normal Game.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:27 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Back. For the moment let me address post 272, where hollywoody1221 is posting his theories about why he finds me scummy. The main thing is here is a big confusion between reasons to vote for someone. At the start of the game I am not always voting for someone because I find him/her scummy. I am voting to see reactions, to get information for later in the game. That's why I unvoted cubs, but took note how quickly others followed. I had no big reason to suspect cubs, and it would therefore be stupid to be glad that others quickly followed suit. On contrast, I find it much more likely that scum can be found in the subsequent bandwagoners, but that's something to address later in the game. For the same reason I am prodding non-voters by voting for them. Not to lynch them, but to get reactions.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:09 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Responding to prod.

Well. Let's at least make this interesting and see how the scum reacts to this:

vote: kinkster

I have 6 votes, kinkster now has 5.

That way if I end up getting lynched, you'll have more information for tomorrow and I'll have done my duty helping the town.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:Back. For the moment let me address post 272, where hollywoody1221 is posting his theories about why he finds me scummy. The main thing is here is a big confusion between reasons to vote for someone. At the start of the game I am not always voting for someone because I find him/her scummy. I am voting to see reactions, to get information for later in the game. That's why I unvoted cubs, but took note how quickly others followed. I had no big reason to suspect cubs, and it would therefore be stupid to be glad that others quickly followed suit. On contrast, I find it much more likely that scum can be found in the subsequent bandwagoners, but that's something to address later in the game. For the same reason I am prodding non-voters by voting for them. Not to lynch them, but to get reactions.
But you're voting for Raffles because he's actually the person you want to see lynched today, correct?

If so, could you clarify exactally why that is?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:28 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

At the moment, Raffles is my prime choice, yes. I have no more info than what I posted. I did not like his post. It's called gut feeling - and you can hardly expect more this early in the game.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Jalyn »

Prodded. Sorry for not posting, I've been reading along, but don't see anything to make me want to change my vote.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:54 am

Post by scotmany12 »

God Kinkster, you need to actually use punctuation and proper grammar.

With that being said, the two I find most suspicious are Kinkster and TS. I dislike how TS played during the beginning of the game, though eh overreacted against Raffles defense, and I really dislike his vote on Kinkster.

However, after rereading, Kinkster has now appeared as the most scummiest player. Phoebus said something really quite interesting and true.
Phoebus wrote:Putting all of this together leads me to think that you're either very stupid or being intentionally so. Tell me which it is, so that I can decide whether or not you deserve a vote.
I have to believe that he was intentionally being stupid. He has not helped the town out, and he contradicts himself quite a few times. He can't seem to make up his mind. Scummy? I think so. Also, I do not see why he disliked Phoebus's defense for Vitamin. If phoebus believes that Vitamin is a townie, why would he trying to protect him be bad? He is just trying to do what is best for the town, and Kinkster finds that scummy. I dislike that very much.

Overall, I found both of these two very scummy, and I'm confident that both are actually scum. I, however, am only one person and cannot vote twice so I will vote for the one that I find most scummy.
Unvote, Vote: Kinkster

I apologize if that is hard to follow. I'm not really good at these long write ups and such but I thought I try one out. If it doesn't make any sense then please let me know.
hollywoody1221
hollywoody1221
Townie
hollywoody1221
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:16 am

Post by hollywoody1221 »

Since it seems DP has the best intentions at heart, I am being forced to
unvote DragonPhoenix
, as a majority of people did not find his actions suspicious. I cannot disagree with the masses forever, so I will digress. I am going to remain unvoted right now, until further information comes up.
You send me to the hospital, and I'll send you to the morgue.
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:02 am

Post by kinkster »

scotmany12 wrote:God Kinkster, you need to actually use punctuation and proper grammar.

With that being said, the two I find most suspicious are Kinkster and TS. I dislike how TS played during the beginning of the game, though eh overreacted against Raffles defense, and I really dislike his vote on Kinkster.

However, after rereading, Kinkster has now appeared as the most scummiest player. Phoebus said something really quite interesting and true.
Phoebus wrote:Putting all of this together leads me to think that you're either very stupid or being intentionally so. Tell me which it is, so that I can decide whether or not you deserve a vote.
I have to believe that he was intentionally being stupid. He has not helped the town out, and he contradicts himself quite a few times. He can't seem to make up his mind. Scummy? I think so. Also, I do not see why he disliked Phoebus's defense for Vitamin. If phoebus believes that Vitamin is a townie, why would he trying to protect him be bad? He is just trying to do what is best for the town, and Kinkster finds that scummy. I dislike that very much.

Overall, I found both of these two very scummy, and I'm confident that both are actually scum. I, however, am only one person and cannot vote twice so I will vote for the one that I find most scummy.

I apologize if that is hard to follow. I'm not really good at these long write ups and such but I thought I try one out. If it doesn't make any sense then please let me know.
why is it essential I use proper grammer and punctuation u can follow what ive written well wnough to vote for me.

1, ive changed my vote a few times yes, i still maintain my earlier suspicions as i mentioned but there are others who are more deserving of my vote.

2, phoebus defence was out of place at a time when theres a lot of random votes being placed, why defend someone he cant know for sure is town so why not let vitamin make his own defence against my accusations, i think its more than possible he was defending a scum m8 why is this so unfeasable.

3, im not stupid or being intentionaly stupid im aware i havnt been a great deal of use but that is more to do with the fact i got myself embroiled in a petty arguement that went nowehere

one thing i wont do is jump on the ts bandwagon his vote on me cries out i need to save myself but im not so sure hes scum, my vote stays for the time being
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:13 am

Post by Jalyn »

kinkster wrote:why is it essential I use proper grammer and punctuation u can follow what ive written well wnough to vote for me.
To be bluntly honest, no I can't. It took me much less time to digest and understand the entire hollywoody/Yos/Primate posts on page 10 than it takes for me to comprehend what you mean in a short post.
hollywoody1221
hollywoody1221
Townie
hollywoody1221
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by hollywoody1221 »

Seconded. Speaking without punctuation marks makes it nearly impossible to understand the true meaning of someone's statement. It's the difference between

Don't stop.

Don't, stop.
Your meaning becomes ambiguous, and you lose credibility.
You send me to the hospital, and I'll send you to the morgue.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

for the sake of the English Language.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Thirteenth Vote Count of Day One:

kinkster - 7 (Primate, VitaminR, Raffles, Phoebus, Toaster Strudel, scotmany12, Panzerjager)

Toaster Strudel - 5 (Ancalagon, ~N9V~, Rand Althor, Cubsfan4ever, AlexPaoletti)
Raffles - 2 (Jalyn, Dragon Phoenix)
Cubsfan4ever - 1 (kinkster)
hollywoody1221 - 1 (Yosarian2)

Not voting - 2 (spectrumvoid, hollywoody1221)

With eighteen alive, it will take ten votes to lynch normally.
The new vote leader still lacks 50% of the cast votes (7/16), so no one is under threat of deadline lynch on 3/28.
Last edited by Mr. Flay on Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:07 am

Post by kinkster »

Panzerjager wrote:
for the sake of the English Language.
unvote, vote:kinkster

sry this isnt for me i cant be bothered sticking around to be critisised for the way i type on an internet forum.

this is a game to which on this site im new to and u treat new people by calling them stupid and critisising the way they type on a forrum

not for me lynch me or replace me not bothered which
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:49 am

Post by Raffles »

Kinkster unvote yourself please.

If you don't like it, get yourself replaced. Lynching yourself without a good reason is our waste of time.
Woof!
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:50 am

Post by VitaminR »

kinkster, I highly doubt Panzerjager voted you just because of your spelling.

No one has called you stupid, it's just been pointed out that people have difficulty understanding your posts.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:04 am

Post by Jalyn »

Kinkster, I definitely did NOT call you stupid and didn't intend that in any way. I know plenty of smart people that don't take the time to type in an intelligible way. Some of these people happen to be people that I love and care about - I still tell them that I can't interpret their writing. [/completely off topic]

I would like an actual explaination of that vote from Panzerjager.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:21 am

Post by scotmany12 »

As much as I would like to see Kinkster lynched, no offense you just appear to be the most scummiest to me, I really dislike panzer's vote on him. His grammatical errors are not enough to warrant a vote.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”