Mafia 62: Suspicion in Sicily - Game over!

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:12 am

Post by PJ. »

I'm annoyed by him, he has been acting scummy , for the things everyone has mentioned, and I have been giving him the benefit of the doubt. I then was like I'm sick and tired of his lack of sentence structure. All we ask is for you to type correctly. I was just kinda of sick of him. And when you sign up on a forum where people are going to be rude, it's pretty much the territory, and whine and cry about how you arn't being respected I'm glad to see you go. I have been down right frustrated in games but I have snapped with some simpathetic, you guys are so mean and I just wanna be lynched post. BTW his last post contained an appeal to emotion logical fallacy and tried the "I suck, simpathize with me" scumtell. I am plenty happy with my vote.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
kinkster
kinkster
Townie
kinkster
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:08 am

Post by kinkster »

Panzerjager wrote:I'm annoyed by him, he has been acting scummy , for the things everyone has mentioned, and I have been giving him the benefit of the doubt. I then was like I'm sick and tired of his lack of sentence structure. All we ask is for you to type correctly. I was just kinda of sick of him. And when you sign up on a forum where people are going to be rude, it's pretty much the territory, and whine and cry about how you arn't being respected I'm glad to see you go. I have been down right frustrated in games but I have snapped with some simpathetic, you guys are so mean and I just wanna be lynched post. BTW his last post contained an appeal to emotion logical fallacy and tried the "I suck, simpathize with me" scumtell. I am plenty happy with my vote.
and i get critisized for my sentance structure ffs when do u start a sentance with And. If you could also learn to spell sympathize please.

unvote

I just dont like personal attacks I have been called stupid end of story, look at it from my point of view bunch of srangers call u stupid and attack your grammer. I ask anyone if they would respond differently

Anyway I think best bet is I am replaced for the good of your game.
hollywoody1221
hollywoody1221
Townie
hollywoody1221
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:38 am

Post by hollywoody1221 »

Kinkster, for the love of god, please don't criticize someone else's spelling for 2 reasons
1) Misspelling a word is different from using incorrect grammar.
2) You misspelled, among other things:
A) grammer ('grammar')
B) srangers ('strangers')
I know what you mean, because it is in the middle of a word, but don't act as if you are the holiest and mightiest of us all. It is not personal, it's business. Right, DP?
You send me to the hospital, and I'll send you to the morgue.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Eh. The case against kinkster isn't all that strong, but at the moment I'd rather lynch him then see a deadlilne no-lynch.

unvote

vote:kinkster
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:47 am

Post by Primate »

Kinkster needs to claim.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Fourteenth Vote Count of Day One:

kinkster - 8 (Primate, VitaminR, Raffles, Phoebus, Toaster Strudel, scotmany12, Panzerjager, Yosarian2)

Toaster Strudel - 5 (Ancalagon, ~N9V~, Rand Althor, Cubsfan4ever, AlexPaoletti)
Raffles - 2 (Jalyn, Dragon Phoenix)

Not voting - 3 (spectrumvoid, hollywoody1221, kinkster)

With eighteen alive, it will take ten votes to lynch normally.
I will evaluate participation levels with respect to Wednesday's deadline tomorrow morning (so keep it up!), but kinkster now has 8/15 votes, therefore enough to be deadline lynched if nothing changes.
hollywoody1221
hollywoody1221
Townie
hollywoody1221
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by hollywoody1221 »

I
vote kinkster
because he has been contradicting himself, been a complete whiner, and his appeal to our emotions, as most eloquently stated by panzerjager earlier.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:46 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Note: That's lynch -1.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by Jalyn »

Where has kinkster contradicted himself?

I just feel like this is a really easy bandwagon based on player style rather than any obvious scumminess from the poster. This isn't necessarily as true from the posters early on the bandwagon - I'll go back and look when I have time, but I'm concerned about everyone later than Pheobus. Concerned enough to
unvote
and
vote hollywoody1221
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Is anyone paying attention to scotmany? In particular, his voting pattern and his reasoning? He is extremely opportunistic.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
hollywoody1221
hollywoody1221
Townie
hollywoody1221
Townie
Townie

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by hollywoody1221 »

kinkster wrote:
VitaminR wrote:
Vote: kinkster

Didn't like his vote on DP at all. Nor his vote on Phoebus.

I don't think there's anything scummy about what TS did. Overtly pushing a wagon Day 1 is not what scum does. It's counter-productive.
My vote on phoebus in my opinion was justified his vote against mole purley on the basis that he dislikes him is suspicious.

nice way to introduce ureself to the game tho vitamin no real basis for your vote and no explanation other than I dont like it

fos : ViaminR
kinkster wrote: Ok so u did it to stir discussion and discussion is what ive continued I dont know u or mole couldnt careless if u dislike him or not fact of the matter ure now getting angry and agitated by my coments.

Also why would you defend VitaminR is he ure scum buddy ?
If he couldn't care less that Phoebus disliked mole for disliking him, how is he justified by doing the same thing? Actually, Phoebus already said most of this on post 200.

Then, around post 228, he states that he dislikes me for using the phrase 'allies'. I already talked about this in at least one of my posts, and don't wish to do it again.

Also, as in my first long post, I stated I was unsure of kinkster's scumminess merely because he was disagreeing with DP and phoebus, who I thought were scum. So, I've obviously changed my opinion. I still think there may be something with DP, phoebus, yosarian, primate; but it may be town trying to stick together, as they stated.
kinkster wrote:
thats the most sensilble thing written over the last few pages, seems to me one or 2 are going out of there way to completley confuse matters with long unessesary posts not saying its scummy just in some respects unessessary.

as for my vote im unsure at the moment hollywood raised one or 2 half decent theories and if hes to be followed then DP looks a good bet , but he also made a few mistakes which throws some suspicion his way as well.

Im well aware that im on 4 and by not voting may throw further suspicion my way but im gonna hold until tomorrow when i can re read some of the posts
Firstly, he does not wait until tomorrow to cast his vote, but that's small potatoes. He says that I raise some decent theories, but contradicts himself by saying DP looks like a good bet. Then he states that he knows this will draw suspicion. By saying that, he hopes it won't, so he can stay safely anonymous. Then, in his next statement.
kinkster wrote:ok been back and reread the whole thread my suspicions still lie where they did id be very surprised if one of dp/phoebus wasnt scum if in fact both of them arnt

for now
vote cubsfan4ever
im not convinced on the ts bandwagon and cubs 5th vote on her isnt convincing me at the moment
So he says that DP most assuredly is not scum, and that phoebus, who was arguably very against kinkster, as seen numerous times, is also not scum.
Finally, I cannot stand reading his posts. They contain few grammatical punctuation, and it merely serves to make himself ambiguous.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by PJ. »

It suits me that my most grammatically incorrect post was one criticizing Kinkster' grammar.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:58 pm

Post by Jalyn »

hollywoody1221 wrote:
kinkster wrote:
VitaminR wrote:
Vote: kinkster

Didn't like his vote on DP at all. Nor his vote on Phoebus.

I don't think there's anything scummy about what TS did. Overtly pushing a wagon Day 1 is not what scum does. It's counter-productive.
My vote on phoebus in my opinion was justified his vote against mole purley on the basis that he dislikes him is suspicious.

nice way to introduce ureself to the game tho vitamin no real basis for your vote and no explanation other than I dont like it

fos : ViaminR
Jalyn rephrasing kinkster wrote:I feel my vote on Pheobus was justified as his voting for mole simply becuase he dislikes him is suspicious. Also, nice way to introduce yourself to the game, VitaminR. There is no real basis for your vote and you give no explaination other than disliking it*

* Jalyn notes - I'm not sure what "it" refers to in this instance.
kinkster wrote: Ok so u did it to stir discussion and discussion is what ive continued I dont know u or mole couldnt careless if u dislike him or not fact of the matter ure now getting angry and agitated by my coments.

Also why would you defend VitaminR is he ure scum buddy ?
Jalyn rephrases kinkster wrote: OK, so you voted mole in order to stir discussion. I've continued that discussion. I don't know you or mole and couldn't care less if you dislike him ot not - the fact of the matter is that you are now becoming angry and agigitated by my comments.

Also, why would you defend VitaminR? Is he your scum buddy?
If he couldn't care less that Phoebus disliked mole for disliking him, how is he justified by doing the same thing? Actually, Phoebus already said most of this on post 200.

Then, around post 228, he states that he dislikes me for using the phrase 'allies'. I already talked about this in at least one of my posts, and don't wish to do it again.

Also, as in my first long post, I stated I was unsure of kinkster's scumminess merely because he was disagreeing with DP and phoebus, who I thought were scum. So, I've obviously changed my opinion. I still think there may be something with DP, phoebus, yosarian, primate; but it may be town trying to stick together, as they stated.
How is he doing the same thing as Pheobus voting mole for disliking him? He started by saying that he didn't think voting for personal reasons was appropriate and then moved to "I don't actually care if you like him or not, I don't like the way you've responded to what I have to say"

There's a lot of people who didn't like the way you threw around "allies."

hollywoody1221 wrote:
kinkster wrote:
thats the most sensilble thing written over the last few pages, seems to me one or 2 are going out of there way to completley confuse matters with long unessesary posts not saying its scummy just in some respects unessessary.

as for my vote im unsure at the moment hollywood raised one or 2 half decent theories and if hes to be followed then DP looks a good bet , but he also made a few mistakes which throws some suspicion his way as well.

Im well aware that im on 4 and by not voting may throw further suspicion my way but im gonna hold until tomorrow when i can re read some of the posts
Jalyn rephrasing kinkster wrote:That is the most sensible thing written in the last few pages. It seems to me that one or two people are going out of their way to completely confuse matters with long unnecessary posts. I'm not saying that it is scummy, just, in some respects, unnecessary.

As for my vote, I'm unsure at the moment. Hollywoody raised one or two halfway decent theories and if he is correct, than voting for DP looks like the correct move, but he also made a few mistakes, which also means he is slightly suspicious.

I'm well aware that I have 4 votes and that not voting may make me look more suspicious, but I'm going to hold off until tomorrow when I can reread some of the posts.
Firstly, he does not wait until tomorrow to cast his vote, but that's small potatoes. He says that I raise some decent theories, but contradicts himself by saying DP looks like a good bet. Then he states that he knows this will draw suspicion. By saying that, he hopes it won't, so he can stay safely anonymous. Then, in his next statement.
By "good bet," he very obviously, to me at least, meant DP could be a good place for a vote - you know, that you had raised some decent theories. Also, I would hope that not waiting until the next real time day to post again even though he says he won't wouldn't be suspcious. I often find more time than I thought to handle something. Or I stay up writing something when I should be in bed, like this post.

hollywoody1221 wrote:
kinkster wrote:ok been back and reread the whole thread my suspicions still lie where they did id be very surprised if one of dp/phoebus wasnt scum if in fact both of them arnt

for now
vote cubsfan4ever
im not convinced on the ts bandwagon and cubs 5th vote on her isnt convincing me at the moment
Jalyn rephrasing kinkster wrote:OK. I've gone back and reread the whole thread. My suspiciouns* haven't changed. I would be very surprised if one of DP/Pheobus was not scum. In fact, I'd be surprised if they both weren't.

For now,
vote cubsfan4ever
. I'm not convinced on the TS bandwagon and cubs 5th vote on her is not convincing me at the moment.

*AACK! It's contagious. I, at this moment, have no idea how to spell this word!
So he says that DP most assuredly is not scum, and that phoebus, who was arguably very against kinkster, as seen numerous times, is also not scum.
Finally, I cannot stand reading his posts. They contain few grammatical punctuation, and it merely serves to make himself ambiguous.
Come on! He says that DP & Pheobus probably are scum, but that he's going to vote for cubsfan because he didn't like the 5th vote for ToasterStrudel.

For crying out loud, kinksters' posts are difficult to comprehend but not completely unintelligable and you've managed to completely "misunderstand" him at least twice. That's unreasonable.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:11 pm

Post by Jalyn »

Also, kinkster, to try and be more helpful than my "brutally honest" post, I'm not concerned about bad grammar, personally - I can usually handle it. It would be helpful to see capitalization and punctuation and to drop the abreviations. (ie: "you're" instead of "ur")
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Post by Raffles »

I agree that case against kinkster is not very solid. However I also do think that because of the situation, he is 1000x better option than alternative that is no lynch.
Woof!
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:57 am

Post by Phoebus »

I have issues with some of those "rephrased" sentences.

Why are you working so hard towards acting as translator?
Summarise. Sure. Interpret? Why? You might get lost in translation.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Jalyn »

Where do you think the translation was off? And how does one summarize posts with three sentences in them?

As for why I care:

1. My last two posts addressed directly to kinkster should show why. I don't
being thought of as someone that calls people I don't know stupid, destroys their enjoyment in a game and drives them from the board. I've tried, since my bluntly honest post, to try a more constructive approach.

2. Hollywoody quoted the posts and then gave them completely different meanings in her analysis.

I mean how do you possibly take "id be very surprised if one of dp/phoebus wasnt scum" to mean "DP most assuredly is not scum, and that phoebus, who was arguably very against kinkster, as seen numerous times, is also not scum." ??
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:44 am

Post by Raffles »

[quote="Toaster Strudel"]Is anyone paying attention to scotmany? In particular, his voting pattern and his reasoning? He is extremely opportunistic.[/quote]

I do note this too, but since he is lurkish, there's not much to construct a case against him.
Woof!
AlexPaoletti
AlexPaoletti
Townie
AlexPaoletti
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:42 am

Post by AlexPaoletti »

Hey all. I've had a lot less time to be on as of late. A few things.
Yosarian2 wrote:Eh. The case against kinkster isn't all that strong, but at the moment I'd rather lynch him then see a deadlilne no-lynch.
I have to agree here. I'll put my vote in last-minute if need be, but I'm leaving my vote on TS, just in case attention switches back to him. I'm pretty convinced she's scum from the early game.
Toaster Strudel wrote:Is anyone paying attention to scotmany? In particular, his voting pattern and his reasoning? He is extremely opportunistic.
Interesting. As I've said before, I'm pretty convinced that you are scum, but this could make sense. I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing a summary of this case against scotymany. Not that I'm going to switch my vote to him this day(if anyone, it will go to kinkster) but I would love something to chew on for Day 2.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:04 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Raffles wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:Is anyone paying attention to scotmany? In particular, his voting pattern and his reasoning? He is extremely opportunistic.
I do note this too, but since he is lurkish, there's not much to construct a case against him.
Actually, isn't his lurking another strike against him?

An opportunistic, lurkish player... isn't that usually scum?

Do we have a vig? If we do, may I humbly suggest firing at few rounds in the direction of scotmany?
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Raffles »

I would for opportunistic, but I wouldn't put lurking in the high priority scum tells. I've seen with many experienced players that they'd hold their hands to themselves, rather than shooting everything that goes by.
Woof!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I understand the lurking, I have been guilty of that. But I simply don't say anything unless I truly feel like I half to say something. I'm not quite understanding the case with me being opportunistic. First I would like to know how I have been opportunistic, and what is so bad about it as well? This is the first time I have experienced opportunism being used as a scum tell and I would like to know why it is considered bad, and how I have shown opportunism in this game.
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:01 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

kinkster wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Kinkster
for the sake of the English Language.
unvote, vote:kinkster

sry this isnt for me i cant be bothered sticking around to be critisised for the way i type on an internet forum.

this is a game to which on this site im new to and u treat new people by calling them stupid and critisising the way they type on a forrum

not for me lynch me or replace me not bothered which
Voting your self, to me that's screaming scum. "Yeah lynch me i'm town see if I care"
fos : hollywood

As for hollywood I dont like the phrase "my allies" trying to hard to look town.[/b]
Seems like a bad word choice to me.
ok been back and reread the whole thread my suspicions still lie where they did id be very surprised if one of dp/phoebus wasnt scum if in fact both of them arnt

for now
vote cubsfan4ever
Ok you vote the guy putting the 5th vote on yet you ignore me? I put the 6th vote on. Looks to me your going for the easy target. This sold it for me.

Vote:kinkster
he seems the best choice today.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:35 pm

Post by Raffles »

^I think that's a hammer, no?
Woof!