Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

----6:06:01 AM - Vote Count-----

“Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it." ~Richard Whately

massive_goonery - 4 - (Ripley, Thestatusquo, PBuG, Sailor Jerry)
IH - 2 - (CoG888, Panzerjager)
Thestatusquo - 1 - (Nai)
PBuG - 1 - (massive_goonery)

Not voting - 4 - ( trestain, bird1111, Elias_the_thief, IH )

PBuG wrote:*points and laughs for a good 10 seconds*

Can we lynch massive_goonery now, plzkthx?
mustn't get too hasty. someone being an idiot could still be a townie being an idiot. though i think we might need to get a claim from MG soon.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:27 am

Post by IH »

Vote:Elias the thief

Eh, that last post rubbed me the wrong way. You defend him from a "hasty" lynch, but still support a claim?

BTW, I still don't like TSQ's "post restriction"
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:34 am

i'm still for the lynch. i was saying we should let him have a chance to claim, because pbug asked if we could lynch him right away.

i'm not quite sure if there's any reason for TSQ to make up a post restriction. i mean, besides to make the game more difficult for himself.
I play the games rul gud.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:04 am

Post by Skruffs »

Trestain has been prodded.

coulda sworn he'd posted *Grumble*
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

IH wrote:...
Vote:Elias the thief

Eh, that last post rubbed me the wrong way. You defend him from a "hasty" lynch, but still support a claim?

BTW, I still don't like TSQ's "post restriction"
This post makes no sense whatsoever. Why vote elias??
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:54 am

Post by IH »

I saw that post more as, "We shouldn't lynch him, let's calm down. He should claim."
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:59 am

Post by TBuG »

Elias_the_thief wrote:i'm still for the lynch. i was saying we should let him have a chance to claim, because pbug asked if we could lynch him right away.

i'm not quite sure if there's any reason for TSQ to make up a post restriction. i mean, besides to make the game more difficult for himself.
It's called sarcasm kthx.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:10 pm

sorry pbug. sarcasm doesnt come across well on message boards.

the main point of 125 was just that we should wait until MG has a chance to defend himself before we decide to lynch or not. because I had misconstrued pbug's post as being a sincere question.
I play the games rul gud.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by TBuG »

It's kind of obvious sometimes. That was called OBVIOUS sarcasm.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by CoG888 »

Just to let you all know, I will have limited access until Monday... moving and all.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:51 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I have limited access as well, friends. Laptop broke.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

And I will be not as around this weekend - mini vacation. Woo. Massachussetts, here I come!
Hope you all get the chance to sleep in on Saturday. :)
massive_goonery
massive_goonery
Townie
massive_goonery
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:10 am

Post by massive_goonery »

/joining limited access bandwagon, I most likely will not be able to post again until monday morning when I get to work.

For now, I'd like to hear whatever case there is against me.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by TBuG »

READ ENGLISH KTHX. DEAR GOD.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:50 pm

Post by Nai »

I'm just waiting for everyone to get back. I'm pretty sold on Goonery right now, so I'll
Unvote, Vote: Goonery.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:59 am

Post by PJ. »

Why are you sold?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:20 am

Post by TBuG »

Scum = goonery and Panzer, at least
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:21 am

well mg. here's an analysis on your play so far:
first was your complete and utter craplogic for jumping on the Nai wagon. you basically said that since he was acting in a semi protownish way (asking a question that scum would know the answer to) that he must be scum trying to look townish. by that logic, you'd successfully lynch everone who looks protown.
massive_goonery wrote:
Nai wrote:I have no idea what that just meant.

What I want to know is if "Sleep" equates to mafia all the time, and if all the 'sleep'-ers can talk to each other at night.
I know it sounds minor, but I could theoretically see this as pretty scummy. Presumably mafia already have this information, so asking about it seems like a scum tactic to seem pro-town. Also, I can see it as a longshot at possibly setting up a false claim later on.

Looks like there were a couple of unvotes, so I'm cool with a
Vote: Nai
at this point.

after that you go on to ignore the conversation about how the reasons for the bandwagon werent really because he was scummy but for information purposes. you also say that you agree with my post where I say that i didnt like Nai's overdefensiveness, totally ignoring my post 71 in which I denounce my own reasoning as not that great and unvote.
massive_goonery wrote:
At the moment, Shea is by far the scummiest, with Nai fading some. However, I fear that if he gets run up too quickly we won't learn anything from his lynching. Figuring out whether Nai is town or scum would give massive context to posts #46 and #42. And I do still think he is mafia; I stand by my original post #32 and Elias_the_thief sums up my thoughts to his reaction very well in his post #44.

I'd like to hear what the lurkers think about this before I decide which way to go, so
unvote
you also just kinda say that shea is scummy, without providing much reason why.

then, finally, you go on to vote someone because of anti bandwagoning?
massive_goonery wrote:
Vote: PBuG
for going after my neck for bandwagoning when I put Nai at lynch minus 4 (after two unvotes!). That's anti-bandwagoning. And for glossing over his scumbuddy friend
FoS: Panzerjager
for having "substantial reasoning" when he pretty much restated my reasons for voting Nai in the first place (less eloquently, I might add).
i'm pretty sure he was "going after your neck" for your crappy reasoning, not because you put him at -4, which is really not that close to a lynch. and i dont think Panzerjager restated your reasons at all. while your reasons were that Nai asking the question was scummy, Panzers were as follows:
Panzerjager wrote:What up, Shea? This is DC from WIFOM. Anyway, I also think Cubsfan is scummy. Okay, game-related content now Ladies, Gentlemen, and IH.

I dislike how Skruffs clearly wrote that Sleep = Mafia and Work=Town in the rules and Nai is still pushing that it doesn't directly say that Sleep can night talk. He then says that in Normal games things don't change all that much(which is true) and that it is highly probable that Sleep is normal mafia. So, when you think that,they are normal mafia and Skruffs writes that they are normal mafia then it's not normal mafia, in a normal mafia game? Your logic doesn't make any sense and that last sentence was very wordy but I can't make it better. It's seems like Nai is trying to find holes that he can wiggles himself into when he needs to fake a claim. Just for some semi relevant information, Nai is an experianced player so this probably isn't something that can be blamed on him being a "new player".

Vote: Nai
for his poor logic and trying to find holes in the system.
it seems to me his reasons are more based around his reaction then the actual question itself. his vote is also based around the fact that he felt that Nai's logic when he defended his question was poor. not that his action was scum buddying up to town, which was your reasoning.

so far, you've made about 4 or 5 posts, and at least three of them have contained craplogic. the other two have pretty much been claiming that you're reasons were the same as other players', when they weren't. So, that's why I feel that you're the scummiest right now, and worthy of a lynch. but as I said earlier, I'm in favor of a claim and a defense before we decide to do anything.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by Nai »

Elias has basically covered it. It's mostly because Goonery has, more than anyone, stuck to thinking that I am scum for absolute craplogic.

He thinks I'm scummy for asking a protown question, continues to vote for me after other people quit voting. Indeed, his vote was BECAUSE other people unvoted, and it looks like he didn't want to be on my bandwagon until it was dying, so he couldn't be fingered if I was town, but it still looks like he was goig after someone.

Then, he says part of the reason he's voting for me is overdefensiveness. I'd love to see how, in his mind, defending myself against a craplogic bandwagon is overdefensiveness, just after I see how the craplogic was a good bandwagon to begin with.

Then we truly see HIS overdefensiveness when PBug votes for him. He's been caught in a hole of his own making, and now he's desperately trying to get out.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by CoG888 »

/back
FOS: PBuG
, I don't see any real thought behind any of your votes. Please explain why you are pushing so hard for a lynch on MG. Perhaps I will vote for him if I see a good reason to do so, but so far I only see a case based on fluff from you, elias and Nai.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:30 pm

Post by Nai »

I'm currently looking at a scum group of CoG, Goonery and Panzer. Three people who think that a very well-built case is absolute fluff. That's rather coincidental.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:21 am

Post by CoG888 »

Nai: What has panzer said that makes you think he is scum? I do not see where he doubts your case against MG, only where he asks you why... "Why are you sold?" in post 140.

Please expand on your suspension.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:42 am

Post by Nai »

I'm basically on him for his post 41, then subsequent lurking/vote hopping.
Ripley
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Ripley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:53 am

Post by Ripley »

I haven't really thought CoG was scummy, though I could see goonery/Panzer, both of whom have seemed a bit uncomfortable since the collapse of the Nai bandwagon soon after the two of them joined it. In post 41 Panzerjager is basically supportive of massive_goonery's post 31; although it's not correct to say, as m_g did, that Panzer just restated his own post in different terms, he is clearly of the same general opinion, votes the same way and repeats one of the ideas in it (the one about Nai maybe setting things up for a possible false role claim).

But then, post 93, Panzer says
Panzerjager wrote:I don't like MassGoon's posting and I really don't like IH's last post so FOS both of them.
... so now he doesn't like m_g's posting, a bit of a turnabout since m_g had only made one post in the meantime, and Panzerjager is as vague as possible, not even referencing the post, let alone the aspect he doesn't like. This could be distancing himself from m_g now it's become apparent which way the wind's blowing. (Note also: he
is
specific about the particular post by IH he doesn't like, and this is the FOS that subsequently gets upgraded to a vote.)
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:45 am

Post by IH »

I would like to note that Cog and Massive Goonery are newbies, which is one reason they may both be pushing the case. I doubt they're connected in that way.

= | TSQ actually maybe having a post restriction has rocked my world enough that I'm not really sure about this game....

Massive Goonery is also at minus 2. He should consider claiming.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”