al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:35 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

The town converges onto Fritzler. It's so obvious he's scum of some sort, why have we all let him live so long? Now is his time to hang.

As everybody grabs him and pins him down, dahen comes over to slip the noose around his neck. He throws the noose over a tree branch and the town hangs Fritz from the branch.

The church looks into Fritzler's background, and find that he's none other than Richard Nixon, a
Reprobate Aligned Serial Killer
. The cops come to mostly the same conclusion, that Fritzler is Richard Nixon, a
Criminal Aligned Serial Killer

It is now
Night 5
. Deadline for choices is
Wednesday, March 28 at 10 PM PST
!
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:01 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Yawn.

The town wakes up to go out and see if anything's changed. As always, there's another corpse on the ground. You're not too surprised, you've come to expect it now. Just like before, his heart was carved out like a pentagram. The corpse belonged to none other than BigAl.

To both the church and the constable,
BigAl
showed came up as a
Criminal Aligned RoleChanger

It is now Day 5, 5 alive, 3 to lynch!
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:26 pm

Post by dahen »

Good morning.

I want to start with stating that a living player has received an item from me this night. This can of course be confirmed if necessary, but I think it would be best not to at this moment. Call it scummy if you like.

There are way too many crimials around here. It's obvious that not all crimials can kill. I assume all satanics can kill and that there is one more satanic left. If there are criminals left they probably can't kill.

The lack of kills by Thesp while he was alive is interesting, too.

SV, do you have any news for us?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

Criminal RoleChanger?
Has anyone here had their roles changed?
Or does that mean his role changes each night, which would explain why he didn't kill?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:20 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I investigated Skruffs, because I thought he would probably survive the night. His alignment has not been changed.

Just hazarding a guess here: I'd say there's probably some kind of rolechanger detector. And there's probably some kind of alignment changer.
Blank.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:19 am

Post by Blackberry »

I want dahen's target to confirm and then I'll consider dahen pretty much 100% cleared.

I'm confident scum is either Skruffs or TS, I need to reread the stuff though and look at how they intereacted with other players.

Wouldn't a rolechanger/alignment-changer be a cult? But then why not just call them cult?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

I had hoped there was one of each scum group left, but apparently there were two criminals, which means that (if the criminals were actually scum at all) that there is probably two satanics left as well. Are there any criminals left? If there are, they don't seem to have a night kill, and maybe they win as long as the satanics are eliminated, just like the rest of town. I don't know. If nothign else a claimed criminal narrows down who the satanic(s) are.

BB - Wow. Nice setup there. Lemme guess, out of the two cleared townies - me and TS - the one that dahen *didn't* target is more likely to be scum. Right? Even though your biggest argument on BigAL yesterday was that he was fishing for a townie claim from TS - so you thought (At least yesterday) that TS was town. You also thought that I was potentially in a scum pairing with everyone left alive in the game because I wanted to go after the 'easy' lynch of Fritzler, which is in fact wrong. I acknowledged early in the day that fritz was the obvious choice unless we can find proof of satanics. You also said:
Blackberry wrote:I agree Fritz is SK, but why lynch the SK?
Why wouldn't town want to get rid of a
night kill
when there is only 7 people left alive and an unknown number of mafiates still out and about?

SV - presumably, yes. STD changed alignments, and possibly roles (teaching cop investigation and such). I don't know if Hurrikaty would have detected role changes or not. Presumably she'd know each night how many of one group of (something) is alive, either roles, alignments, actions, something.

If someone can clear Dahen, then, woo. I hope they do. But the addition of another criminal suggests that maybe that if there *is* another satanic, they could be in cahoots together. Not my suspicion, jsut a thought.

I'm really curious as to how nobody's roles were changed, if bigal was really a role changer. Nobody, town or scum, indicated that they had had their roles changed. I'm going to say that his own role changed, unless there is a suggestion as to otherwise.

Lastly, I"ve not received any messages at all this entire game about abilities, alignments, roles, anything except for my initial PM. I have no night actions - and I am assuming that TS doesn't either - and so I'm going to tentatively say that SV was correct in her statement. I don't know if she was luckily guessing or not.
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:02 am

Post by bigAl »

bah
Come play Metroplexity! Come play Unangband!
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:09 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Skruffycakes,

No, I got no messages either, not even when my votes got stolen.

Obviously BB is scum. Dunno about dahen. But BB didn't claim, and he's acting mega-scummy.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hmm.
So, BB - what was the item?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:48 am

Yeah Skruffykins. Good questions. Bumping thread.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

For the record:
a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation. regarding fritzler's reprobate alignment.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I didn't get the item -_-
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

SV?
Dahen - you haven't mentioned any restrictions in who you can target, yet.
Is someone lying?
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by dahen »

Skruffs: No, I have no such restrictions.

I might have targetted anyone of you and I would kindly ask you all to check once more for any such indication.

This said, I am still of the opinion that we should discuss each others scummyness without this information out in the open, since scum would obviously benefit from knowing too much. I have no problem with sharing full information later today.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

Dahen - do you give out the same item every night? Does the item change?
Or does who you target depend on what they get? Do you have any idea?
I think *ahem* that who you targetted received the item, but maybe *ahem* the mod forgot to notify them *Ahem ahem* and might have just notified them this morning (Friday). I'm sure that person *ahem* who received the item was not deliberately ignoring it to try and incriminate the person purporting to be dispensing such items. *cough* >.>
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:46 am

Post by dahen »

Skruffs: Since you don't want it to be a secret that I gave you an item tonight, I will answer as much as I think is right.

No, I don't give the same item every night. You have not gotten the same item as Fritzler got. I promised I would say why I gave such a bad item to Fritz, the reason was so I could later give a better item. You got it. No more details now.

I don't like the fact that we started the day with this, since Skruffs isn't any more confirmed just because I gave him an item, although he might think I'm at least a little bit more townish this way.

I don't have much time now since it's my birthday today, but I'll say that I am going to prepare a case against BB when I get the time. Maybe someone can help me out and do it for me?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

So you know what it does? Okay. Then
I'll
say what it does, later, when it's time.
That's what I was asking.

Sorry for the bludgeoning awkwardnes with my posts. I realized after I posted that you said you weren't going to talk about it.

I don't see scum as being able or WANTING to be able to give this away, so dahen is cleared, in my eyes.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:40 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Blackberry, claim?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:50 am

Blackberry wrote:I didn't get the item -_-
What a glorious show of scumlurk at a critical juncture.

Every BB post by itself is a "case against BB." Reading a single post of his is enough reason to vote.

vote: Blackberry
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:40 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

The Official Start of the Day Vote Count!

Blackberry
- 1 - Toaster Strudel

People who were aren't awake yet. – 4 – Blackberry, SpectrumVoid, Skruffs, dahen
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - Unvote.
We're at 5 people and possibly with two satanics left.
I think BB is the lynch for the day, but *RUSHING* it is a mistake.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'm not going to claim. :)

TS and/or SKRUFFS is/are scum. Dahen is confirmed, I believe SV's claim. TS's voting me without much discussion makes me lean toward him. But Skruffs' post makes me think he is scum trying to APPEAR town.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

Blackberry
Read through your own posts.
Nothing you suggest seems like anything but trying to mislead the town.
You basically belly up to anyone as soon as they seem to be considered scum.
Are you a jester, or a neutral? or a traitor? or what?

I can't believe that me telling TS not to vote you is scum trying to act town.
If I was in a two man scum group, with five people left,
why the hell
would I be trying to avoid a mislynch at lylo?

Most of all, you were trying to avoid lynching someone who was, for all considerations,
confirmed scum

I consider Dahen to be cleared, and I'm willing to believe that SV is cleared - though if the three day damnation thing is real, nobody would have an altered alignment now, anyawys, I think, considering the only person who we know was offered the investigatinos was fritzler, and he's dead, and anyone offered on night one, it would have worn off by now. Still, it's an inspective role., not a recruitment role, which puts SV above BB and TS.

If it wasn't a matter of process of elimination, I would still think you were the choice for the day, BB.

Dahen - did you have three items or do you get items back, or what? I"m just curious about how this works.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:11 am

Make no mistake about it, I am only unvoting to avoid a quick lynch as Skruffs says.

BB's refusal to claim in light of his own super-scummy behavior is worrisome. Especially since my vote, and a couple more, would mean a lynch. It further fuels my suspicions.

unvote
, grudgingly.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”