Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

please refer me to an occassion where i asked the towns opinion on lynching Rand. the fact is, im one of the few people not voting for him at the moment. It makes little sense that you suspect me for giving him due consideration, when you completely ignore those who currently hold him 3? from lynch.
:roll:

Jalyn wrote:
Lalmtreasteek wrote:Jalyn are you having fun with this ridiculous situation or what? I want to play a game but this game is crippled.

Can anyone argue there are probably more power roles among our dropouts than scum? If not then let's vote for modkills.

Also, no need to vote Rand, if we don't have enough kills for his role to make sense then we can lynch him then.
I don't know what the makeup of our missing folk are - townie, power or scum. Modkilling a third of our players, however, is unlikely to net us a particularly good result. And this is the second bad idea that you've come up with for the inactive players. More power roles isn't the issue - if there are two scum in that group modkilling them could be an effective, though cheap, way to win the game. If there is one, you've sacrificed 7 townies for one scum with no clues in his/her death, regardless of the number of power roles on the town side that are included. Do you see why this is an
insanely
bad idea?

I would, however, favor a
mod: please prod/replace the inactive people

Now with that said,
unvote. Vote:ac1983fan. FOS: Battle Mage
, we'll see soon enough what the likeliness of Rand's claimed role is - voting and feeling out for the town's feel on voting (like BM did) of a claimed power role is ridiculous.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:02 am

Post by Jalyn »

Battle Mage wrote:please refer me to an occassion where i asked the towns opinion on lynching Rand. the fact is, im one of the few people not voting for him at the moment. It makes little sense that you suspect me for giving him due consideration, when you completely ignore those who currently hold him 3? from lynch.

Jalyn wrote:
Lalmtreasteek wrote:Jalyn are you having fun with this ridiculous situation or what? I want to play a game but this game is crippled.

Can anyone argue there are probably more power roles among our dropouts than scum? If not then let's vote for modkills.

Also, no need to vote Rand, if we don't have enough kills for his role to make sense then we can lynch him then.
I don't know what the makeup of our missing folk are - townie, power or scum. Modkilling a third of our players, however, is unlikely to net us a particularly good result. And this is the second bad idea that you've come up with for the inactive players. More power roles isn't the issue - if there are two scum in that group modkilling them could be an effective, though cheap, way to win the game. If there is one, you've sacrificed 7 townies for one scum with no clues in his/her death, regardless of the number of power roles on the town side that are included. Do you see why this is an
insanely
bad idea?

Now with that said,
, we'll see soon enough what the likeliness of Rand's claimed role is - voting and feeling out for the town's feel on voting (like BM did) of a claimed power role is ridiculous.
Eh. It was the feeling I got from 611 & 613, hedging in your suspicions before the rest of the town really reacted, willing to go back and vote for him if everybody else didn't start unvoting/supporting his claim. Also, I'm not ignoring the people voting for Rand - that's the reason I voted for ac1983fan, if you noticed.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

despite the fact that Acfan actually had a decent reason for his vote?
Is it really the case that every other RA voter can say the same?

Jalyn wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:please refer me to an occassion where i asked the towns opinion on lynching Rand. the fact is, im one of the few people not voting for him at the moment. It makes little sense that you suspect me for giving him due consideration, when you completely ignore those who currently hold him 3? from lynch.

Jalyn wrote:

insanely
bad idea?

Now with that said,
Eh. It was the feeling I got from 611 & 613, hedging in your suspicions before the rest of the town really reacted, willing to go back and vote for him if everybody else didn't start unvoting/supporting his claim. Also, I'm not ignoring the people voting for Rand - that's the reason I voted for ac1983fan, if you noticed.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

CHeeesfan is replaced in all the other games I shared with him:P
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

same here. its no big loss. :wink:

Skruffs wrote:CHeeesfan is replaced in all the other games I shared with him:P
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:28 am

Post by Jalyn »

Battle Mage wrote:despite the fact that Acfan actually had a decent reason for his vote?
Interesting. I think I'm quite happy with the ac1983fan vote at the moment. Though I'm now quite willing to switch to Battle Mage if the rest of the town would prefer that.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

now whos fishing for town opinion? :roll:
Unvote, Vote: Jalyn

Jalyn wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:despite the fact that Acfan actually had a decent reason for his vote?
Interesting. I think I'm quite happy with the ac1983fan vote at the moment. Though I'm now quite willing to switch to Battle Mage if the rest of the town would prefer that.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Jalyn »

Battle Mage wrote:now whos fishing for town opinion? :roll:
Unvote, Vote: Jalyn

Jalyn wrote:
I thought you might do that. I can't tell if it's a scum tell or a BM tell though, so I'll stay with ac1983fan.

Anyway, I'm not fishing for anything. I'm noting that, at this moment, I'm willing to lynch either you or ac1983fan. I find you slightly less scummy than ac1983fan, so I'm voting for him/her. If the town decides that they'd like to lynch you, I'll flip over because I think both of you are scummy.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:13 am

Post by Kison »

Lalmtreasteek
Battle Mage
ac1983fan

All three of these have been acting extremely scummy in the last two pages alone.

Unvote

Vote : Lalmtreasteek

Modkills? Are you kidding me?
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

Why isn't rand lynched yet? The way this game is going, we'll still be on day one by Christmas.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:43 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Nope!

I guess people don't understand why I suggested THOSE players get modkilled. Well, it's because they're not here and not posting. I fully agree that if they were here and participating, then we would NOT want them modkilled since they could post or claim or help us find scum. Or maybe as an alternative if we could snap our fingers and get a bunch of replacements. Or some of us could play two roles.

It's only because I don't think these other options are realistic that I suggest those players get modkilled.

If ALL those people are protown then this situation is already ridiculous even if we can't tell that yet. Because we would pretty much need scum cooperation for any lynch.

I agree with Jalyn that Battle Mage is not that scummy compared to ac1983fan.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:44 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Simulpost
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

ha, didn't realize lalm had just asked for about ten people to be REMOVED from the game, thought he meant get them replaced.
Lalmtreasteek wrote:close enough, please modkill Cheesefan, ac1983fan, Zarvok, Mole, Paper, TheJiveMachine, Wizardcat, and Pevergreen
Lalmtreasteek wrote:Can anyone argue there are probably more power roles among our dropouts than scum? If not then let's vote for modkills.
Lalmtreasteek wrote:If ALL those people are protown then this situation is already ridiculous even if we can't tell that yet. Because we would pretty much need scum cooperation for any lynch.
With that in mind:
Can anyone here prove Lalmtreasteek is a power role? Because if not..
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:14 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

See I think you're scum that you didn't realize that.

What I mean about power roles vs scum is that I'm guessing dropouts are more likely to be scum anyway.

If either way dropouts are predominantly scum/not scum it's still ridiculous and we may as well learn that now. Instead of finding out we spent all this time posting for no reason.

Let's try this,
vote: modkills
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:24 am

Post by Jalyn »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:Why isn't rand lynched yet? The way this game is going, we'll still be on day one by Christmas.
Because at least several of us thought that his claim is testable and that we'd let it go for now and try to find other people that we found scummy? And, er, did you change minds with Twito recently or something?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:25 am

Post by Battle Mage »

nice move. Choose the 3 people who have been most actively posting, and offer them up for a lynch. I suppose the reason you are quite willing to leave the inactive players is that it allows the scum to dominate the lynch votes.
Big FOS: Kison
-this is only partially OMGUS.
I find myself in agreement with Lalmstreek, on the issue of inactivity. We really need to have some prods sent out, and some replacements ready. If we cant get replacements for everyone, i think it would be far better for the lurkers to get modkilled than to allow probable scum to slip under the radar.
Or, we could try lynching the inactive players, in order to avoid lynching any useful protown players. Perhaps a wagon can spring the lurkers into action?
BM

Kison wrote:Lalmtreasteek
Battle Mage
ac1983fan

All three of these have been acting extremely scummy in the last two pages alone.

Unvote

Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Jalyn »

Battle Mage wrote:nice move. Choose the 3 people who have been most actively posting, and offer them up for a lynch. I suppose the reason you are quite willing to leave the inactive players is that it allows the scum to dominate the lynch votes.
I find myself in agreement with Lalmstreek, on the issue of inactivity. We really need to have some prods sent out, and some replacements ready. If we cant get replacements for everyone, i think it would be far better for the lurkers to get modkilled than to allow probable scum to slip under the radar.
Or, we could try lynching the inactive players, in order to avoid lynching any useful protown players. Perhaps a wagon can spring the lurkers into action?
BM

Battle Mage
ac1983fan

Unvote

You are so scum. And probably with ac1983fan. He's one of the most active players? Heh - he's on Lalmstreasteeks modkill list - and posted right afterwards. He's barely spoken all day - hence me voting him over you at this moment. After days of inactivity, he popped up to vote for the claimed power role.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ok, so maybe he hasnt been active overall in the game, but what i meant was that he had posted recently.
I dont think much of your scumhunting skills atm... :roll:

Jalyn wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:nice move. Choose the 3 people who have been most actively posting, and offer them up for a lynch. I suppose the reason you are quite willing to leave the inactive players is that it allows the scum to dominate the lynch votes.
BM

Battle Mage
ac1983fan

Unvote

You are so scum. And probably with ac1983fan. He's one of the most active players? Heh - he's on Lalmstreasteeks modkill list - and posted right afterwards. He's barely spoken all day - hence me voting him over you at this moment. After days of inactivity, he popped up to vote for the claimed power role.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Jalyn »

"Choose the 3 people who have been most actively posting" = he's posted recently?

And you're coming out as pro-modkills. Sure, my scum hunting skills are on the fritz, it's not just that you are not acting like a reasonable townie.

Regarding the inactives.
mod, could I humbly suggest that the replacements thread be updated with a request for replacements for this game? The last request is from 3/8 and it is no longer near the top of the thread for people to see.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

unvote

Modkills, are you kidding me. That helps the town out to no extent. The chance that we lose more scum than town is extremely low. So for that
Fos: Lalmtreasteek

Now BM, You are defending both lalm and ac, and you are also in favor of modkills. You sure, are going to receive my vote.
Vote: BM

Even though twito disagrees with me, I am still in favor of a deadline. We need to speed this game up a little bit.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by Kison »

Are you so foolish, Lalm, to think that modkilling NUMEROUS people is better than their lack of productivity yet consistent
presense
?

Think of it this way : With an unknown number of scum in the game, you wish to decidedly choose players based on their lack of activity(NOT suspicions like we do with LYNCHING) to remove from the game. The presence of inactive players is in the town's BENEFIT because the endgame is
based on how many town members are alive

Therefore, you are scum for wanting to have these people mod-killed. Hell, as scum, there is no risk involved because you would know their alignment.

Battle Mage, you are quite possibly scum for supporting such an absurd idea. However, you are known for your lack of coherence, so I'm sticking with Lalm.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by Jalyn »

There's no explaination of the deadline lynch rules - we may need a clean majority before the deadline in order to lynch, which Scary thought with the way this town has been going. Can you imagine starting tomorrow with the information that we have right now? This game would never go anywhere.
That's the only reason a deadline concerns me. I'd normally agree with Twito but this day has gone on Forever. Although, I will say, I normally would think that Rand's claim came WAY too soon, but I think it's given us a lot of information since that point. Ac1983fan, Battle Mage and Dragon Phoenix have all reacted to the claim in a way that piques my interest.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Battle Mage
Ac1983fan
Dragon Phoenix

Lalmtreasteek, for wanting the modkills
Battle Mage, for argeeing with the modkills, and acting overall scummy.
Ac1983fan, for that scummy comment on the modkills.
Dragon Phoenix, for the fact that he rarely posts and when he does it's barely revalant annoying scummy posts.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by Jalyn »

Fircoal wrote:
Battle Mage
Ac1983fan
Dragon Phoenix

Dragon Phoenix, for the fact that he rarely posts and when he does it's barely revalant annoying scummy posts.
What dod ac1983fan say that was scummy about modkills?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Jalyn wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Battle Mage
Ac1983fan
Dragon Phoenix

What dod ac1983fan say that was scummy about modkills?
Sorry, miss read. Nvm about ac1983fan.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”