Mafia 62: Suspicion in Sicily - Game over!

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

I still like my vote on Hollywoody, but I'm almost as convinced that scot is scum. I am sticking to my guns and refuse to remove my vote off woody.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:36 pm

Post by Toaster Strudel »

scotmany12 wrote:Ha, I laugh at that whole argument TS, especially when you think I voted for kison because he had bad grammar. I did nothing of the sort. Your argument is flawed. Nice try though.
Laugh if you want. But I put the link in my argument so that people can look at the post, see for themselves, and make up their own minds about it.

BTW, you are expected to defend yourself, not pretend to laugh and simply declare that my argument is flawed. Unless you're scum. 'Cuz that's exactly what scum would do.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Goon
Ancalagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:58 pm

Post by Ancalagon »

Confirm Vote: TS

For twisting the facts, and trying to make EVERY SINGLE post of scot's seem scummy, which would be very unrealistic if every single post was scummy.

I do agree that scot isn't the least guilty player, but you are the most guilty.
Wise men make proverbs; fools repeat them.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

FoS:Ancalgon
Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Goon
Ancalagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by Ancalagon »

Maybe reasons would be nice.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

TS, you basically twisted the words of every single one of my posts. You made up your own reasons to make me look scummy. There wasn't one thing I can do but laugh at your attempt.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:44 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

VitaminR wrote:
Raffles wrote:
VitR wrote: Phoebus, Raffles isn't scum. We should go for TS.
Btw, if TS is scum (and I'm pretty certain she is), DP and ~N9V~ are too.
I love the way you know who's all scum. Care to share (heh, a rhyme) a little bit of your observations?
hollywoody1221
hollywoody1221
Townie
hollywoody1221
Townie
Townie

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:09 pm

Post by hollywoody1221 »

Scot, you couldn't have at least found an original argument to defend yourself? You laugh it off until Ancalagon comes to your rescue and delivers your defense himself. I'm still comfortable on TS, but I would echo the sentiments that you're definitely one of the more susceptible players.
You send me to the hospital, and I'll send you to the morgue.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:21 pm

Post by Raffles »

N9V get your quote tag right! It looks like I wrote that. >.<
Woof!
Ancalagon
Ancalagon
Goon
Ancalagon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:42 am

Post by Ancalagon »

hollywoody1221 wrote:Scot, you couldn't have at least found an original argument to defend yourself? You laugh it off until Ancalagon comes to your rescue and delivers your defense himself. I'm still comfortable on TS, but I would echo the sentiments that you're definitely one of the more susceptible players.
QFT on the first sentence, but I didn't come to his rescue. I was showing how bad the argument was. As scotmany said, I'd like you to read TS's arguments and then look at the posts, especially about voting because of grammar reasons.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:35 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Second Vote Count of Day Two:

Toaster Strudel - 4 (VitaminR, Ancalagon, AlexPaoletti, hollywoody1221)

VitaminR - 2 (Raffles, ~N9V~)
scotmany12 - 1 (Toaster Strudel)
Raffles - 1 (Phoebus)
hollywoody1221 - 1 (Panzerjager)

Not voting - 6 (spectrumvoid, Cubsfan4ever, scotmany12, Yosarian2, Rand Althor, Dragon Phoenix)

With fifteen alive, eight votes will lynch.
Dragon Phoenix
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Dragon Phoenix
Don't shoot the mod
Don't shoot the mod

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Dragon Phoenix »

I have seen enough.

Vote Toaster Strudel
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:24 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Err sorry, deleted to many of the [/ quote ]
VitaminR wrote:
Raffles wrote:
VitR wrote: Phoebus, Raffles isn't scum. We should go for TS.
My first thought when I read that was, "leave Phoebus to vote whoever he wants, bitch. Why should he believe you just because you tell him I'm not a scum?" This partly has to do with my policy "leave people to make their own decisions".
I don't entirely follow your logic here. I'm free to give my opinion, he's free to use his vote.

I was trying to convey that I have a strong gut feeling Toaster Strudel is scum. I'm putting my certainty out there, something I wouldn't otherwise do.

I do think it's worth pointing out that my main reason for thinking you're pro-town is the way Jalyn went after you, though.
Raffles wrote:But then I read again and thought, "Isn't this a talk to the scum buddy?" How can he go about telling Phoebus to join TS bandwagon, when he doesn't know whether Phoebus is protown or not? I don't know Phoebus's alignment, he made himself pretty shrowded the whole game, I wouldn't dare tell him to join any bandwagon.
I have no qualms with telling people to join bandwagons. It helps gauge their alignment and it makes my position clear. In fact, Raffles, stop your silly tangent and vote TS.

Btw, if TS is scum (and I'm pretty certain she is), DP and ~N9V~ are too.
Hmm, how do you know that we three are scum? Are you the cop? Did you look at alll three of us in one night? No, I didn't think so.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:47 am

Post by Raffles »

TS, I've read what you wrote. Some parts are stretching reason, some parts are just put in there solely to make scotmany look bad.

Whilst this being true, it's interesting to note that those are the only posts that holds any (and I use the word "any"
very
loosely) content at all. It seems that scotmany is staying off the lurk-list whilst making empty posts, nudging the town when he found fit to. I would also agree with some of the TS's arguments (opportunism and such).

So I would
Unvote
FoS: VitR, scotmany
Woof!
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:51 am

Post by Raffles »

I also find it confusing that why TS had put together such argument where he knows he's stretching reason. I'm going for a walk to try to make sense of it. And I'll decide what to do when I come back.
Woof!
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:49 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm back. I was taking care of a 20 month baby (I'm 20 by the way), extremely unexpected because the mom fell ill and my mom's away. I will be back from now on, no worries mod.

I'm reading through at the moment, and TS is not looking good.
Blank.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:54 am

Post by VitaminR »

~N9V~ wrote:Hmm, how do you know that we three are scum? Are you the cop? Did you look at alll three of us in one night? No, I didn't think so.
No, it is just my opinion. Mostly the way you responded to the TS wagon. You quickly jumped on Raffles' vote. You haven't responded to my reaction to his suspicions. You're not outlining your own thoughts, but safely pushing another wagon.

DP's cautious FOS was scummy, especially considering he's upgraded it to a rather definite vote over very little.

TS, could you address the case against you?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:58 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Oh, and I should also add that I was playing in 2 games the past few days when I wasn't here, but that was a matter of priority.
Blank.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:03 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Where my arguments are stretching reason, you can fill in "overwhelming gut feeling."

Isn't his reaction now uber-scummy, too?

To me... he sticks out like a sore thumb in this game. I dunno. Maybe you guys aren't attuned to the things I am attuned to, scumdar-wise.

I suggest that you question the alignment of people that continue to vote for me.

Why? I am sinking my teeth into another player early in the game, and I am not letting go. Right? Two possibilities.

(1) One is that I an scum and I am totally suicidal. For some bizarre reason I want this one player to be lynched. Heck, if I were scum, I'd nightkill him and not try to have him lynched or vigged so hard, and stake my own life, when you get down to it, on him being scum. No matter how many people are voting for me, I still go after this one player non-stop. Does this make sense for scum to do?

(2) Two is that I am Town and I am absolutely and overwhelmingly convinced that scotmany12 is scum.

I think it's pretty obvious which of (1) or (2) it is. So the people that continue to vote for me, like DragonPheonix "I have seen enough" and votes, should be viewed with great suspicion, because that's also very opportunistic voting. Ancalagon should also be viewed with suspicion.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:21 am

Post by PJ. »

Hint:You are looking in the wrong place. There is a zepplin where your vote should be under.

If you are dense, why are we ignoring Hollywoody? He is scum. Over.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:52 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ok, since you guys want my defense for an awful argument, here it is.
Toaster Strudel wrote:CASE AGAINST SCOTMANY:

Day 1

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 934#533934
One sentence. Wimpily unvotes a guy with only 2 votes.
Um, he was a random vote. I'm not going to leave my vote on someone that I have no read on at the time.
Toaster Strudel wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 546#537546
One line. Expresses puzzlement that players are pushing for a lynch earlt in the name, which is playing dumb. Who's concerned about that? An early Day 1 wagon almost never results in a lynch. It's just to kick start discussion.
The wagon was growing way to quickly, TS. I did not want us, the town, to make a mistake by lynching someone so early into the game. Not to mention you were pushing for a lynch basically. This post was simply me being a good townie.
Toaster Strudel wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 456#541456
One line. Wishy-washy "leaning" towards voting for me (I had 5 votes). Holds off voting.
Oh, so you want me to vote you. This post was just my reaction through glancing through the topic. I had to do a reread before I voted.
Toaster Strudel wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 779#544779
This one's precious. He finally votes, opportunisitcally giving me a 7th vote. Why? He doesn't like how I pushed "for a lynch in the beginning of the game." Duh. Everyone knows no lynch would happen, it's just the game, we have to get it going. Berates me for voting for the next guy with the most votes, duh!!!
Yes I did vote for you for pushing the lynch early on in the game. Also, I felt like you had no place in attacking raffles in the way that you did. I think you overreacted with something that was not directed towards you at all.
Toaster Strudel wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 870#544870
Another useless "I agree" one-liner.
You exclaim to me what is wrong with this post so that I can come up with a defense.
Toaster Strudel wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 743#548743
"My vote remains on TS for now. I have to reread sometime, but until then, I am confident with where my vote is. " - That's all. Ah, but now I am at 4 votes. There's near zero case against me, but suddenly, mister wishy-washy is confident. Stinks of opportunism and convenience. Maybe he didn't like the fact that both me and kinkster both had 4 votes?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 087#549087
Another hollow one line promise to reread.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 870#549870
Still no time to re-read by hey! "Until then, my vote stays on TS" - I am back at 6, kinster at 4.
Ok, so I haven't really been following the topic when I posted the first one. What do you want me to do? Vote for someone else when I don't really know what is going on? Yeah, ok. And the next two were simply saying that I had to reread, and that my vote was going to stay on you cause I found you the most scummiest. That is, until I reread.
Toaster Strudel wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 288#551288
Ah! CONTENT!!! Now he's very sure kinskter is sum because of bad grammar and punctuation. Read the whole post carefully. He's confident... but there is no reason for his vote of kinkster whatsoever! None at all. Basically, he says that after rereading, he finds kinkster most scummy. That's his REASON!

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 643#551643
Yet later, he berates Panzer for voting against kinster "for the sake of the English language" conveniently forgetting that he himself committed the same sin just a few posts before.
This I laughed at, because I didn't vote for kinkster because he had bad grammar. I voting for him because he was not helping out the town at all. He was creating conflict after conflict, yet he was trying to act like he didn't know any better. He was acting scummy. That is why I voted for him, not because his posts were hard to follow. Which is why I berated panzer for voting for him for that reason.
Toaster Strudel wrote:Day 2

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 777#563777
Pretends he can't figure out why I found him opportunistic, and therefore, scummy.
I was not pretending. I truly do not know how you think I am opportunistic, and you refuse to tell me how. You also never told me why opportunism is scummy. You are not answering my questions, so how am I suppose to know how I am being opportunistic?
Toaster Strudel wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 758#564758
SUddenly fakes concern at the speed of my DAY 2 wagon.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 394#567394
"He doesn't have a case against me raffles." Sorry, you're wrong about that.

Today: since he was put on notice yesterday that he was opportunisitic, he's bending overbackwards to try to look the opposite, ie, expressing false alarm over the speed of my wagon, especially in light of the fact that he's been saying that I am scum since day one, and continues to say so.

But as far as scotmany goes... whoever has the most votes is who he finds the most scummy! Like we wouldn't notice...
Um, yeah. Lets see, you were at 5 votes. With 3 more, you would have been lynched. Do you really want the day to end that quick? I know I did not. Once again, I'm just being a good townie and expressing concern at the speed of a wagon. Even if you are scum, a fast lynch is almost never good. Oh, and since you think I am continuing to say that you are scum, please so me where I have came out flat and said that you were scum in day 2. Oh, and if I always voted for the person who has the most votes, my vote would be on you right now, would it not? So maybe you do have a case against me. Too bad its a crappy one that makes no sense really.
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Raffles »

I hate players who are utterly convinced beyond help that their opponent is a scum. Do either of you have any balls to say:

"I know for sure that this guy is a scum. You can lynch me tommorrow if I'm wrong."? Then I might take you a bit less cautiously and more seriously.
Woof!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:24 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Why would I say that raffles when I am not the one convinced that someone is scum?
Raffles
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Raffles
Mafia Zcum
Mafia Zcum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Raffles »

Did I say you? VitR is though. So is TS.
Woof!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:53 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Sorry, I thought that was directed at me and TS. It would be helpful if you put who you are talking about when you post.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”