dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:32 am

Post by dahen »

SV and Skruffs:
I started writing a long answer to TS trying to explain everything again, but I don't think she'll get it (or pretend to get it). Too much of her post was wrong. I hope you can see it.

Do you agree with me that BB is probably alone or do you think, as TS, that I might be scum with him?

If you agree with me, then let's lynch TS and we'll probably win either way. If you don't agree with me, I guess we'll lynch BB, which probably will bring us a win or lose directly.

Please don't do anything hasty.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:06 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: BB

TS: BB today, dahen tomorrow, we win.
Blank.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:33 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

The Official Vote Count!

Now with real votes!

Blackberry
- 2 - Toaster Strudel, SpectrumVoid

And the rest – 3 – Blackberry, Skruffs, dahen

5 alive, 3 to lynch.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:41 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Dahen: My last post is purely because I didn't like the way you're going after TS. Your main case for TS is for being inactive, which I find entirely excusable, due to the vote-stealing, and meta-gaming, which I disagree with.
Blank.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

WOw, guys.
WOw. (not full out WOW but pretty close)
I'm not going to vote now, but TS and SV, i think you may have just outed yourself.
Dahen's reasoning on wanting to lynch TS instead of BB is because he doesn't think that BB Is scum with anyone else. So if BB Is scum, he's by himself.

That being said, we can afford one more mislynch, IF (And only if) bb is scum by himself.
On the other hand, if BB is not scum, than - as you guys just made very clear - it's TS and SV.

BB - I am no longer going to ask you to claim - but do you have a night-ability that can help the town? You don't even have to say what it is, just yes or no.

Here is how I feel, summed up as a picture :
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

fopr future vieweres (when avatars may have changed) That's me giving SV and TS the RED HOT FINGER OF SUSPICION with blackberry looking on, uneasily.
dahen has no avatar, and thus, was not included.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:32 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Nice graphic.

I got it, Skruffyluv, but townies like to nail scum, and BB is scum. Sometimes, you have to vote to nail scum. That's a very townie thing to do. And that's what I am doing. I don't know about SV, but I know about me.

BB is steadfastly refusing to claim. For no good reason, when he really should have bloody claimed. If that's noe a reason to vote someone then I don't know what it.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

but neither you OR sv is concerned that me/dahen/the other of you are a scum pair.

I agree that BB is the scummiest seeming, but the almost simultaneous speedlynch is creepy, and BB beign a lone scum isn't the only option.
Of course, dahen and i not hammering immediately might mean we are cleared, or it might mean we are scum with BB.

You understand why I'm balking at this, right?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:34 am

Yes, I do understand. It's perfectly normal, I like your reaction.

I am not concerned about you, Skruffs, being scum. If you are scum you played a stellar game and deserve to win. I know I am not scum. Therefore the people I look at are SV, dahen or BB.

If BB isn't the last scum, then he's probably scum with dahen, not with SV, because SV jumped on him after I voted. I mean, just look at dahen's response to BB's steadfast refusal to claim. Dahen's is not a normal healthy townie response. It's a scumbuddy response.

The refusal to claim just does it for me. BB doesn't even come close to giving a reason why, other than claims make the game too easy! Well, I may be stupid, but not stupid enough to fall for that one.

;-)

So I do think BB is scum, and he's the right choice. So I boldly voted, and it felt right.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Blackberry - you *HAVE* to claim.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:48 am

Post by Blackberry »

Skruffs isn't scum obviously. If dahen is by some small chance scum he now has his chance to waste me (I don't believe he has been on since the second vote, has he?)

TS + SV is/are scum, either together or seperate or one or the other.

I'm all for TS being the lynch for today, as I was right the first time I said this. It makes perfect sense with the vote-stealing. Steal your own partner's vote to make that person look cleared. SV's lack of posts today brings me closer to the conclusion that they are BOTH scum TOGETHER. And I suspect that if dahen doesn't hammer me that they'll be like "see nobody hammered Blackberry, thus he is scum" as their new ammo.

TS screams scum in my opinion, all SHE constantly does is PULL AND PULL at the point that I won't claim and that's all the ammo SHE has. So she keeps tugging and tugging and pushing and pushing and pulling and pulling. She tugs and tugs and pushes and pulls and punches and keeps pulling at the same point... (lol)

(PS: I apologize for not paying attention to genderness).

Then again, if dahen is scum, we're f$&ked and I wanna say yall suck and should learn not to make the game about claiming, lol.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Yes, but, BB - first of all - Thesp was a criminal, and we're hunting satanics. There is either one, or two, left.
TS has voted you twice, BB, which makes me pretty sure that you two are not together.
In my eyes, if there is a scum team, SV *definitely* has to be in it. THe immediate hop on could be bussing or it could be helping her buddy TS. Not sure on that yet.
Man, what a friggin headache I have.
Dahen used a night action last night on me.

Blackberry, just claim. Saying that claiming makes teh game too easy, doesn't help you at all. It makes it easy for town, yes, but if it can be made too easy for town, that's not the town's responsibility - that's the mod's for having a screwy setup. You, as town, should be doing everything you can to HELP the town.
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:04 am

Post by bigAl »

Skruffs wrote:Here is how I feel, summed up as a picture :
I know I'm dead, but this is an awesome graphic (not saying anything thing about the validity of it one way or another).
Come play Metroplexity! Come play Unangband!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

:D
shut up, scum <3
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:47 am

Post by Skruffs »

dahen - where are you?
:(
I don't think BB is scum with dahen. BB could be scum with SV, who is bussing to get someone mislynched in the morrow. IF BB would freakign claim he'd actually have a defense, the only reason I'm *not* voting him is because I'm worried that he's a doctor and is afraid of being nightkilled.

I"m not going to ask again, BB. :P
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:59 am

I wonder.

If BB was a doctor, he would claim, no? Of course that would mean there's a good chance he might be nightkilled. But we'll be losing a townie tonight anyway. A doctor isn't as important as a cop. The doctor is most useful with an outed cop, no? Otherwise chances that he protects the right person, and has any use, are pretty slim.

Now, we know he's not the cop, because a cop's responsibility is to breadcrumb, and he specificially said he did not breadcrumb.

And Skruffs... BB is about to be LYNCHED... he should be more afraid of being lynched, than being nightkilled. And when you are in much much greater danger of being lynched, than being nightkilled, you claim, even if you're the doctor.

Pretty sure he's not the doctor, just plain old scum.

Since BB hasn't been lynched yet, I would guess that his scumbuddy is either (1) dahen or (2) Skruffs. I think it's pretty obvious which of the two.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:51 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Tenative deadline set for Saturday April 14th, 10 PM PST.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I am not a townie, nor do I have any information that can aid you all. Also, it would not aid the mafia/scum to kill me tonight if I SURVIVE.

That is a breadcrum/hint.... LOL.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Also, I'm not claiming traitor, I just realized it might make one think I'm a traitor. I am not anti-town. I am also not pro-town... lol.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by dahen »

Note to all my games:
Sorry for my inactivity during Easter. I will be unavailable for a maximum of 48 more hours. Then I'll promise to catch up.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Neutral survivor? :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Skruffs »

dammit the :P is supposed to be : P
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:09 am

BB's claim sounds like hogwash to me.

It's a stiff, dessicated and lifeless description, unlike the rest of us, that have role flavors that fit the theme of "meadow of sorrow" - even the vanillas have some hint of sorrow flavor, like "pauper" and "plebian."

I am not buying it.

There sure was no reason for withholding the claim all this time! Haha.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

full claim.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry