Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Agreed about there being two of the same (non-crappy) role; besides, as it seems to be a unique role (have never heard of it before), it would be near impossible for rand to coincidentally makme up.

Lalm, if you are scum, you made a bad choice, and if you are town, you are extraordinarily unlucky - that the TWO claims made day one both are the same role in a 21 player game is extraordinary.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:52 am

Post by Jalyn »

You know, Rand, I'd still like you to answer my last question, but I am going to
vote:Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:05 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Yes Skruff I am extraordinarily unlucky.

Like I said, if you lynch me it will be useful in more than one way. So feel free. Here,
unvote, vote: Lalmtreasteek

But I'm going to write a post about Twito first as soon as I can put my finger on him and explain what makes him scum. Seriously read his posts, you will realize without my help that he's scum. And lynch him tomorrow if you don't vig him tonight.

Don't count me out yet, I am going to bag me a scum on the way out.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:20 am

Post by Kison »

Fool, take your vote off. The more voters on you(if you're town), the more information we get.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

QFAT.
Kison wrote:Fool, take your vote off. The more voters on you(if you're town), the more information we get.
I'd also like a couple others to take their votes off for the time being, as im intrigued to hear Rand answer the request made by Jalyn. I have a strange feeling that both Rand and Lalm are who they say they are, despite logic telling me otherwise.
Oh yes, and
Unvote, Vote: SV
for what looks like opportunism. Voting someone solely because of their claim is a pretty scummy thing to do, ESPECIALLY if that person has claimed a power role.
I think there is more to be learnt from this day, therefore it is my strong recommendation that someone takes their vote off Lalm, long enough for us to test his claim against Rand-who i agree is highly unlikely to be scum.

BM
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:16 am

Post by Jalyn »

Battle Mage, you realize that we are on page 31 on day 1 of a DAY START game?

I also want Rand to answer my question, but I'm not going to hold on to this day any longer than necessary at this point.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

yes, but most of the day has been pretty uneventful, up until the last few pages. If you really wanted Rand to answer the question posed by you, you would prolong the day in order to get the answer which could reveal alot. Instead, i suggest that you probably made the request without expecting a response. Until we get a response from Rand, i maintain that neither player is likely to be scum. instead, im leaning towards those who have their votes on him.
BM

Jalyn wrote:Battle Mage, you realize that we are on page 31 on day 1 of a DAY START game?

I also want Rand to answer my question, but I'm not going to hold on to this day any longer than necessary at this point.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:24 am

Post by Kison »

~Unofficial Vote Count~

Code: Select all

Lalmtreasteek  (8) : Kison, Fircoal, Rand al'Thor, Mastermind of Sin, Dragon Phoenix, spectrumvoid, Jalyn, Lalmtreasteek
Battle Mage    (3) : Wizardcat, Cheesefan, scotmany12
Kison          (2) : Twito, pevergreen
Rand Althor    (2) : Mole, ac1983fan
Scotmany12     (1) : StallingChamp
TheJiveMachine (1) : Sailor Jerry
spectrumvoid   (1) : Battle Mage

Not Voting     (3) : Paper, TheJiveMachine, Skruffs
21 alive, 11 to lynch.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:25 am

Post by Kison »

Battle Mage wrote:yes, but most of the day has been pretty uneventful, up until the last few pages. If you really wanted Rand to answer the question posed by you, you would prolong the day in order to get the answer which could reveal alot. Instead, i suggest that you probably made the request without expecting a response. Until we get a response from Rand, i maintain that neither player is likely to be scum. instead, im leaning towards those who have their votes on him.
BM

Jalyn wrote:Battle Mage, you realize that we are on page 31 on day 1 of a DAY START game?

The day has been plenty eventful. It's simply that every event has been dragged out.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:34 am

Post by Jalyn »

I disagree that Rand is highly unlikely to be scum. I think Rand is less likely to be scum than Lalmtreasteek. There's a big difference there.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:04 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm ready for this day to end.

Unvote, Vote: Lalmtreasteek
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

IT looks like we really will need every active player to vote if we want a lynch to happen. Sad-funny, but true.
Vote : Lalmastreak

BM - you better hope lalm IS town, you've been quasi defending him all day - to the point of saying that he was more likely a criminologist than rand.
just saying.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:30 am

Post by Jalyn »

If Kison's vote count is correct, that should put us at lynch-1.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

I believe BM is one of the only 'currently active' players remaining on the not-voting-for-lalms list.
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Jalyn »

Actively active? Yeah.

ac1983fan was around a day or so ago. Twito & SailorJerry have been in and out.

The others? Well, there's always a chance.
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:02 am

Post by Rand Althor »

Jalyn wrote:To go a slightly different direction, Rand, can you think of anything in your role description that you haven't already said, that Lalmtreasteek should have been able to pick up on and use to prove himself to you?
Nope I didn't leave anything out.
Lalmtreasteek
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Lalmtreasteek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:19 am

Post by Lalmtreasteek »

Like I said :?

Hopefully those of you reluctant to be voting me at least see what I was talking about with inactive players screwing up the voting requirement.

Main post later if I still live.
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:37 am

Post by Rand Althor »

Lalmtreasteek wrote:Like I said :?

Hopefully those of you reluctant to be voting me at least see what I was talking about with inactive players screwing up the voting requirement.

I agree that the inactives are screwing it up.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Skruffs-whether Lalm is town or scum, the fact is, we could learn alot more by keeping him alive until we can interrogate him further. I highly expect him to come up town, however if he isnt, that certainly doesnt make me scum. Hell, im not stupid enough to go all out to protect my scumbuddy (yeh i know its WIFOM, but whatever) IF on the other hand, Lalm does come up scum, you will be top of my lynch list tomorrow, for blatantly bussing your buddy and simultaneously incriminating a protown player for tomorrow.
As for your actual comments, they are completely wrong. Im not even going to dignify the last sentence with an answer.

also,
HOS: Scotmany
you are 'ready for this day to end'?
wtf is that about? i cant recall your last valid contribution, but i think you at least owe an explanation for your late and poorly reasoned vote...
:x

Skruffs wrote:IT looks like we really will need every active player to vote if we want a lynch to happen. Sad-funny, but true.
Vote : Lalmastreak

BM - you better hope lalm IS town, you've been quasi defending him all day - to the point of saying that he was more likely a criminologist than rand.
just saying.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

you IDIOT! Are you suicidal or something? for crying out loud take the vote off yourself. :roll:

@Rand-dont think ive forgotten about you. Whilst im pretty sure atm that you are protown, i think your unwillingness to co-operate is bad for your case.

Furthermore, i have a suggestion for anyone on the Lalm wagon. Why not test his claim? after all, by lynching him today, Rand will inevitably be killed tonight, and we lose 2 protown power roles. IF on the other hand, we let them BOTH live, 1 will inevitably be killed but the other will have a result which we can validate during the day tomorrow.
It makes no sense to lynch a claimed power role when we could just do the above.
oh and in case im not around tomorrow (which would be an awful shame) i think the following people need lynching:
Scotmany and SpectrumVoid

i also suggest that you watch Jalyn closely. that is all.

BM
Lalmtreasteek wrote:Like I said :?

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:49 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Um, maybe you would like to point out your last valid contribution before you accuse me of not having one.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

rofl. try reading the post above yours. if followed, it will save the town the loss of 2 protown power roles, and probably catch scum today. i can think of few more valid contributions than that. :D

scotmany12 wrote:Um, maybe you would like to point out your last valid contribution before you accuse me of not having one.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:57 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Except that both you and lalm are scum so that is where you are wrong.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

dude, stop it before i wet myself laughing! :lol:
i mean seriously, im blatantly town. Lalm is almost certainly town aswell. In fact, your so blatanly scum im starting to think its a little TOO easy. I still think SV is more likely to be scum than you, and if you are scum, you arent going to be particularly tricky to spot. ;)

scotmany12 wrote:Except that both you and lalm are scum so that is where you are wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”